Oops! I saw His Penis

Story Info
Mature masseuse has a sneaky peek at a young man's penis.
1.1k words
4.14
75.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 42 year old working mother of two kids. My job as a professional masseuse gives me the satisfaction of doing what I love. The place I work at is very high-end and the customers are ones that don't mind paying the rather expensive price for a professional massage. Usually they come in for a back massage or a relaxing pain-relief massage, but we also offer a full body massage. And no, it's not the kind with happy endings, but it does require the person getting the massage to get fully naked and lie on the table with only a towel to cover their privates.

I was thrilled the day when a handsome young man came in for a full body massage. He looked like he was in his early 20s and had a slim build with a slight tan. His dark hair and glasses made him look like someone smart who doesn't have many girl friends and seemed reserved. He was shy and I noticed his hesitation in getting naked and lying on the table in just his towel, but he knew he would have to do it. He came out of the changing room with his towel wrapped around him and I ushered him to lie down facing forward on the massage table.

I told him I would need to adjust the towel, and proceeded to unwrap it around his waist. I asked him to lift himself a little to help me pull it out from below before neatly placing it over his bum. This did give me a quick look at his nice little butt. It looked firm and had a noticeably lighter skin tone from the rest of this body.

After a few back massages, I proceeded to massage his legs. He had no hair whatsoever on his body and I liked running my hands over his smooth skin. I presumed he would be neatly shaved in his groin area as well, but I had to know for myself. My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to do something about it.

"I hope you're feeling relaxed." I said to him, and he replied yes. This gave me the chance to readjust the towel I had placed over his butt. I lifted the bottom of the towel and gently made another fold over it, so as to reveal more of his thighs. Now it was just barely covering his butt, but he had no idea how much I could now see. All I had to do was bring my lie of sight down and I could very easily see under the towel.

As I massaged his legs, I took the opportunity to peep under the towel and although it was a little dark, I caught a glimpse of his genitals. His ballsack was resting on his penis and from what I could make of it, he was fully shaved.

I needed to get a better look so as I massaged his thighs I intentionally ran my hands higher up, making the towel shift up as well.

I bent down to have my second look and there it was. I could see in between his legs very clearly now. His penis was uncircumcised and his foreskin was sticking out from under his balls, all shrivelled up. I couldn't make out the size of his penis but it didn't look very big and was kinda cute. I also noticed a drop of liquid glistening in his pee hole, which got me excited. And this whole time, he had no idea I had a view of his genitals from under the towel which I had strategically placed over his butt.

After a while, it was time to massage his front side. "Could you please turn around for me?" I said to him as I pretended to be busy with the oil cabinet. He cautiously turned over on his back holding the towel to make sure it didn't slip off to expose his privates. I got another small towel which I placed over his eyes, as it would be uncomfortable facing up directly at the ceiling lights.

"Let's adjust your towel now, please keep you arms to the side", I said to him as I proceeded to neatly fold his towel in the same manner I had done before. I went around him and asked him to keep his legs apart, and helped gently place his legs where I wanted them.

The view I now had was much better and very revealing. From under his towel, I could clearly see his uncut penis resting over his balls. As I had guessed, his soft penis was on the smaller side. It was maybe 5cm in length and I would say it was a pencil dick. I admired his adorable little cock as I massaged his legs, and thought maybe I could get him to get an erection.

I had an idea, and so as I ran my hands up his thigh, I pretended to accidentally touch his genitals on the way up. My fingers lightly brushed against his balls, but I pretended I didn't realize and continued with the massage.

I hadn't noticed that I had shifted the towel much higher up his tummy while I was rubbing his legs. Although it seemed like the towel was still covering his modesty, it was quite the view I had. The tip of his penis was peeping out from under the towel so much that it was now directly in the light and this turned me on. And he had no idea that I had a full close up view of his baby carrot. The drop of pee or precum or sweat was clearly visible on his pee hole. I almost wanted to touch the tip of his uncut cock, his wet foreskin, but that would be risky.

I was almost done with the massage and I had enjoyed it thoroughly, looking at his genitals all hanging out under the towel, for my eyes only. I had come to grow fond of his cute little penis during the time, and thought of how fun it would be to play with it. Although I didn't get to see it erect, I imagined it.

I was so caught up in my own fantasy that I forgot to lower the towel and properly cover his privates before having him sit up as the massage was now finished. This led to an embarrassing moment for him when he sat up. He saw the tip of his penis visibly peeping out from under the towel, which I too looked at, exactly as he looked up at me. "Ooh oops!" I exclaimed with a slight smile, "Your pee pee seems to have slipped out, sweetie", pretending like I had nothing to do with it. He flushed with embarrassment, and quickly pulled the towel down to cover up.

He thanked me and said he really like the massage, and went into the changing room to get dressed. Little did he know that I enjoyed it more, and how much of his lovely penis I got to look at the whole time. It was quite the view!