Oops! Right Name, Wrong Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it obligate us to give you our first born child?" Zane teased.

"No. Basically, it says this is an adult resort and that you may encounter people not wearing clothes and having sex. By signing the paper, you say you are okay with all that."

"No problem," Meg said. She signed it, passed it her husband, and he signed it.

The desk clerk took the form. She handed them two room key cards and said, "You're in room 222. We only have two rules here. One, have fun. And two, wait until you have permission before engaging anyone in sex."

Meg and Zane nodded. The clerk smiled and said, "The grand opening party has already started. It's taking place at our nightclub, Rendezvous. The drinks are free. The dress code is whatever you want. You can go sexy and sheer like me or just wear a smile."

"Thanks," Meg said. "I think we'll take out bags to our room, unpack, and join the party."

"Excellent plan," the clerk said. "You'll see signs directing you to the club. It is behind this building. It overlooks the lake."

"Great. Thanks," Zane said.

While they were doing the paperwork, the shorter valet had brought their luggage inside. He followed them into the elevator and escorted them to their room.

Meg opened the door and said, "Wow! Nice. Crisp and clean. I like it."

The valet hung up the clothing bag and placed the suitcases on a short table. Zane offered him some cash. The young man said, "No need. Everyone here is well compensated. No tipping is allowed. Enjoy your stay." He smiled and left the room.

Meg used the bathroom. Zane looked out the large glass window and said, "I can see the lake and nightclub. It's only a short walk."

Meg came out of the bathroom and said, "This is going to be fun. Now what to wear?"

"I think we should follow the dress code we had on our Carribean trip. No undergarments."

She asked, "Are you sure? I was going to wear my white, halter-top dress. You know, the one you call my heinie dress because it's so short you can see the bottom of my butt. It has a lacy see-through front. I always wear a pretty bra with it because it's sheer."

She gave him a questioning look and said, "If I don't wear any undergarments, people will definitely see my nipples and my bum. There's a good possibility they could see my vagina. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes! You're a beautiful woman. I want to see your body and I'm sure the rest of the guests will enjoy it too. "

She laughed and said, "Okay, stud. Game on! I want you to put on your fitted, dress shirt. The dark blue one with the diamond pattern"

"Okay, and can I wear my drop crotch harem pants?"

"You didn't bring those, did you?" she asked in a shrill voice.

"No. I'm teasing. I'll go commando and wear a nice pair of dress pants."

The pair quickly changed into their party outfits. Meg spent extra time on her hair and makeup. Zane chilled and drank a craft beer from the mini frig while he waited.

When Meg finally came out of the bathroom, Zane let loose a wolf whistle and said, "You look great."

"Thanks." She looked down at her breasts and said, "Everyone will see my nipples!" She laughed and said, "I've sunbathed topless, we were nude in the Carribean, and yet I feel naughtier, more exposed wearing this top. My nipples are as hard as flint."

"You look sexy. Shall we go to the party?"

"Yes."

It was around ten o'clock when Zane and Meg walked into Rendezvous. The music was blaring. The place was packed with people. Everyone was drinking. Many were dancing. Most were wearing their finest party clothes.

A minority had either come as they are or had divested themselves of their glad rags sometime after arriving at the club. The dicks and tits of the unclothed flopped about out of rhythm to the music.

Zane and Meg grabbed a glass of champagne from a roving waiter. They downed it and hit the dance floor. Meg was an instant hit. Her uninhibited dance moves made plain the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

A slim, cute, redheaded woman who was dancing with her partner nearby, worked her way to her. At first, she danced beside her. Then, she made eye contact and danced with her. The men watched as their women, exchanged smiles, matched moves, and put on a dancing exhibition.

They danced their asses off to the point of exhaustion. Then, they collapsed into each other's arms.

Meg said, "You're a great dancer."

"Thanks. You have some solid moves too. Can I buy you a drink?"

Meg stuck out her hand and said, "Sure. I'm parched. My name is Meg."

The petite, young woman said, "I'm Siobhan." She pointed to a tall good-looking guy and said, "This is Paul."

The young man smiled. He had a dazzling white smile. The dark haired man also had a square jaw and a good build.

Zane came over and said, "I'm Zane. I'm with this raven-haired, dancing queen."

"Lucky you," Siobhan said cheerfully. "We have a table far enough from the music that we can talk." She didn't wait for an answer. She looped her arm through Meg's and pulled her to the back of the room. Meg went willingly. Their men follow.

The four good-looking young adults sat, drank, chatted, and evaluated the other couple. Siobhan gave Paul a slight nod. He nodded back. That was their signal that these were people each would enjoy playing with.

Meg confessed, "This is our first time at a resort like this."

"What do you think so far?" Siobhan asked in a challenging way.

"So far, so good," Meg said. She looked deep into the redhead's eyes and then, swept her eyes across Paul. She noted his soft, dark, brown eyes, big shoulders, and there was that killer smile again.

Zane looked at Siobhan. She was fit, slim, and had long red hair. She was wearing an emerald green crop top and a matching, green, hip-hugging mini dress.

The redhead noticed Zane's eyes were on her. She said, "It's warm in here and I'm overheated from dancing, does anyone mind if I get more comfortable?"

Zane shook his head. Siobhan's top had a zipper in the front. She pulled it down and took it off. The woman had small, pert breasts and light pink nipples.

Paul and Zane smiled.

Meg checked out the women's round, perfectly formed, petite boobs. She also gave her an approving smile and said, "I'd take my top off if I could, but this is a dress and I'm not wearing anything under it."

"I left my panties at home too," Siobhan said. She pointed to a raised platform where two young black women were dancing. She said, "Let's join them."

The elevate dance floor was four and a half feet higher than the main floor. Meg said, "If we get up there, everyone will be able to see up our dresses."

"Exactly. Let's give the crowd a thrill," Siobhan said. She looked at Zane and asked, "Is it okay if your wife flashes her vag?"

"Absolutely!"

The women went to the raised platform. The danced uninhibitedly. Paul, Zane, and the people around them looked up at the pantiless, gyrating women and admired their asses and pussies. The women loved showing off. They bent over and twerked the cheering crowd.

"Are you as turned on and wet as I am?" Siobhan asked.

"I'm gushing," Meg admitted.

"Why don't we give the guys a taste? They deserve a treat for loving us and our exhibitionist ways."

"What do you have in mind?"

The sassy redhead sat. She pulled her skirt up, spread her legs, exposed her trimmed pussy, and said, "Paul, Zane, want a taste?"

The men instantly stepped forward. Paul said, "Go ahead, Enjoy her sweet pussy."

Zane looked at his wife. She nodded her head. Zane dove in. He licked and sucked up the juices of the pretty redhead.

"Ohhhh," Siobhan moaned loudly.

Meg hiked up her dress and sat beside her dance partner. She spread her thighs, showed the world her shaved pussy, and said, "Paul, try me."

The broad shoulder man gave her a dazzling smile, stepped forward, and ate her pussy.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he tongued her sex.

The people around them cheered and clapped, hooted and hollered. The women continued to moan with pleasure. Siobhan reached over and caressed one of Meg's firm breasts. Meg looked her way and didn't say stop. The redhead tweaked her nipple and leaned in for a kiss. Meg met her halfway. Sparks flew as the women touched lips and traded spit.

This went on for five minutes. Then in a breathy voice, Siobhan said, "I need a good fuck."

"Me too."

"I'll give you Paul. Can I have Zane?"

"Yes."

Siobhan sat obscenely on the platform with her legs spread wide and said, "Guys, get up here. Your women need a big, hard dick."

The men climbed the steps and joined them.

"Get undressed. We want to be fucked," the sexy redhead said.

The men complied. Their dicks were hard.

Siobhan said, "Zane, your wife said we can swap. I get you and she gets Paul. Does that work for you?"

He looked at her and said, "Meg, I'm all right with this if you are."

"Yes. Let's go all the way."

The men went to their assigned partners. They entered them cautiously. Meg got on her hands and knees. Paul fucked her doggie style. He leaned forward and palmed her breasts.

Siobhan lay on her back. She fucked Zane missionary style. She delighted in looking in his eyes and kissing him as his dick plunged into her pussy.

Meg closed her eyes. She heard the crowd cheering. She knew all eyes were on her. She felt a stranger's dick part her soft flesh. He filled her. Stretched her. She thought, "Good God! I've never felt this excited. This alive."

She groaned out loud, "Ohhhhhh!"

^^A Sunday afternoon in the Summer of 1998^^^

Margo folded the cloth napkins and put them on the table. She stepped back and surveyed the scene. She said, "My sister-in-law is coming to lunch. I have something important to discuss. Everything needs to be perfect."

The white table cloth was wrinkle free. The table was set with her wedding china, her mother's silverware, and her grandmother's prized possession, a five-piece, antique, silver tea set.

She smoothed her dress and ran her hands over her flat stomach. She said, "The table setting is perfect. My mother couldn't have done it better. The silver teapot shines. There isn't a spot of tarnish on any of the silver. My finger sandwiches are stacked neatly on the tray. All the crust has been removed and they are of uniform size."

She brought her hands to her chest and adjusted the girls. She said, "For a thirty-eight-year-old woman you look pretty good too. You weigh the same as you did the day you got married and you don't have to wear a girdle or spanxs to fit into your wedding dress."

She smirked and said, "You do require a good bra because you're top heavy." She laughed and said, "You have been since you were fifteen. There's nothing you can do about that. God gave you large breasts."

The doorbell rang. Margo went and answered it.

"Hello, Cheryl. Come in."

"Hello, Margo. My, you look great as always."

"Thanks. That's a nice dress you're wearing. You're as pretty and slender as the day we met. Has it really been twenty years?"

"Yes," the blond woman answered. They laughed, exchanged hugs, and kissed each other on the cheek. Margo led her guest out onto the patio.

"No one sets a table like you," Cheryl gushed. "It's lovely."

"Thank you."

They sat, had lunch, drank tea, and talked about family and unremarkable things. At the end of the meal, Margo broached the subject that had made this meeting necessary.

"Cheryl, you're my nearest and dearest friend."

"Margo. I feel the same way. When my late brother married you, it was the best thing that happened to him and to me too. You are the sister I never had and Zane is the son I wish I'd birthed. You must be so proud of him. He's so handsome."

"Yes. Actually, Zane is the reason I invited you over. Last night, I held his penis in my hands. I squeezed and caressed it. I watched it grow into a full erection. I was filled with carnal thoughts. I wanted to stroke it, suck it, and have sex with it."

Cheryl sat across the table from her staring wide-eyed and opened mouthed at her sister-in-law. All she could manage was to croak, "What!"

"I know," Margo said. "I was shocked too. Let me tell you how I got in this state."

^^^Two weeks ago^^^

"AAAHHHHHHH!"

Margo was jolted from a sound sleep by a blood-curdling scream. Her heavy eyes opened. She glanced at the clock. It was 1:17 in the morning.

"Ow. Fuck!" A second scream filled the air and she heard a crash as if someone had fallen.

She recognized the voice. It was her son. The shriek came from his bedroom. She got out of bed, threw open her door, and ran down the hall in her red flannel pajamas.

She heard her son groaning. She opened his door and saw that the nineteen-year-old was naked and sitting awkwardly on the floor with both hands on his groin. There was a chunky, nude, twenty-year-old woman standing beside the bed wringing her hands.

Margo entered the room and demanded, "What happen?"

"I think I broke my dick," Zane said.

"What?" his mother screamed.

The young woman said, "We were screwing. I was on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed and Zane was standing. I threw my ass back into him and hurt him."

"What?" Margo said again.

Her son explained, "We were having sex doggie style. I pulled back and my dick came all the way out. When I drove forward, we were no longer lined up. We both were into it and moving forcefully. My dick slammed into her butt cheek. It buckled and hurt like a son of a bitch."

He gave her a sheepish look and continued. "I staggered backward and stepped on Tiffany's shoe. I twisted my ankle and fell."

Margo stared at them with her mouth open. She looked at Tiffany. The BBW had the full package -- big tits and a big ass. Her large, saggy boobs tumbled down her chest. Her bottom was big, soft-looking, and sexy.

Tiff felt obliged to say something. She said, "There was a popping sound before Zane screamed in pain."

Both women went to Zane. His hands covered and cradled his penis. They squatted on opposite sides of the injured guy. His mother said, "Show me."

Zane moved his hands. Everyone peered at his dick. He had lost his erection. His cock looked grotesque. It was bent, sections were engorged, and it was purple.

"What the fuck?" Zane said.

"It looks like a twisted, angry eggplant," his partner for the night said.

His mother asked, " Does it hurt?" She leaned over to get a better look.

He said, "Yes. A lot. And my foot too."

"I'm taking you to the hospital," Margo said.

"Uhmm," the young woman said. "Can I go home? My boyfriend will be wondering where I am."

"Go home, girl," Margo said. "Zane, put something on. I'll get dressed and we'll go."

When Margo came back, the chubby woman was gone and Zane had on a shirt and sweatpants.

They went to the hospital emergency room. Margo had to help her son walk. He couldn't put much weight on his foot. Staff at the hospital saw them hobbling and they brought him a wheelchair. They used it to transport him to an exam room and then, helped him get on the exam table. Margo stayed with her son.

A female doctor came in and asked, "So what's the problem?"

"I broke my dick," Zane answered. "And injured my ankle."

"I guess you better show me your penis," she said as she put gloves on.

Zane pulled down his sweatpants and showed the thirty-some doctor his damaged dick. It was swollen, misshapen, and blueish-purple in color.

She did a double take, turned to Margo, and asked, "What did you do to him?"

"Nothing! I'm his mother!"

Zane said, "I was having sex with a girl. By mistake, I jammed my dick into her ass cheek. There was a popping sound, my dick hurt like hell, and it looked like this."

"As I'm sure you know, a penis has no bones so you can't break it, but it can be damaged if there is abrupt trauma to an erect penis. Typically, what occurs is the erection is bent during sex. Car accidents and blunt force can also cause this injury. The trauma ruptures the erectile tissue inside the penis or the outer lining that surrounds it. The blood escapes and that's why your penis is misshapen, swollen, and discolored."

"What's to be done?" Margo asked. "Do you need to take an X-ray?"

"We don't need to run any tests. A visual exam is enough to confirm the diagnosis. There's no effective treatment. The body will heal itself or not. Sir, if you are in pain take aspirin or ibuprofen. Ice is good for swelling."

Zane's eyes got big and he said, "Heal or not? What does that mean?"

"The majority of men regain the ability to have erections and report overall satisfaction with their sex life," the doctor said. "But some men don't or don't regain full function. They no longer get fully hard and they have a bent erection."

***Readers, the treatment for this injury has changed over time. Today, men would undergo surgery, which increases the percentage who have better outcomes. For the sake of this story, let's assume this incident happened before surgery became the standard of care. regularguy13***

"What now?" Zane asked. "Do I just go home?"

"Yes. Rest and take over-the-counter pain relievers as needed for your penis injury. Now, let's have a look at your ankle."

She performed a careful examination of his foot and ankle. She gently pressed different sections of the ankle to determine which ligaments were injured. She moved his foot in different directions to check his range of motion.

"Ouch!" Zane cried out a couple of times.

"Sorry," the doctor said, but she didn't stop or cut short the exam.

When she finished examining his foot, she said, "Your ankle is swollen and painful. I imagine you didn't walk in here."

"No. I can't put weight on it."

"Ankle sprain occurs when the ligaments that support the ankle stretch beyond their limits and tear."

"Oh no," Margo gasped.

"Sometimes the tears are minor and microscopic. Sometimes the ligaments are torn completely and require surgery. This isn't the case for you. You have a moderate ankle sprain with partial tearing of the lateral ligaments on the outside of the ankle. I can tell from the swelling and the abnormal looseness of the ankle joint."

Zane nodded.

The doctor continued, "Rest, put ice on it, and elevating the foot is my recommendation."

She walked over to a cabinet, opened a drawer, and got an elastic bandage. She opened the container and began wrapping his ankle. She said, "Also wear this. This compression wrap will immobilize and support your ankle protecting it while you heal."

She finished putting it on and said, " I suggest you spend the next two weeks in bed to give you ankle and penis time to heal. Do not use either body part during that time." She gave him a stern look and added, "Don't put any weight on the foot, Use crutches when you need to go to the bathroom."

She removed her gloves, tossed them into a trash can, and asked, "Any questions?" "What about his ability to have children?" Margo asked.

The doctor was typing her notes into her tablet computer. She didn't look up as she said, "Again, most men regain full function. This injury doesn't affect the production of sperm, but it may affect his ability to deliver sperm. If the pain isn't gone or you don't have a normal erection in two weeks, seek medical treatment."

The doctor finished her notes and asked, "Any more questions?' She paused. When no one said anything, she said, 'Okay. Good luck and you can pull your pants up now.'"

"That's what happened to Zane," Margo said.

Cheryl said, "That's terrible."

"Yes. I was a wreck. I made Zane stay home for two weeks. I gave him aspirin, got him ice packs, and monitored his recovery. The swelling in his penis and ankle gradually went down. His bruises changed colors from purple to green and yellow and then yellowish-brown. After ten days, the bruising was almost all gone."