"Oops, Sorry," Dean Flashes Wife #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Making her skin crawl but reluctantly agreeing to do it, she agreed to go along with flashing her husband's friends the tops of her breasts, her long, line of cleavage, her bra, and her panties by pretending that she was unaware that she was so exposed. It didn't bother her to flash strangers as much as it bothered her to flash his friends. Knowing she had to face them again, every time she flashed them her panties, cleavage, and bra, they'd make a pass at her whenever they got her alone in the kitchen, out back, and/or especially in the deep, dark end of the pool. Without Dean there to protect her, they'd feeling her ass or grope her breast. With her always flashing them her underwear, obviously they thought that it was okay to touch her and to feel her. Obviously, they thought that she wanted them as much as they wanted her.

A bit too personal, in the way that they stared and leered at her, she knew that they all wanted her and would have their wicked sexual way with her if her husband wasn't there to intercede on her behalf and to protect her. Only knowing the perversely perverted man her husband was, he'd like nothing better than to watch her suck his friends' cocks before fucking his friends. Knowing her husband, he'd like nothing better than to watch her pull a train and gangbang his friends while he sat in the corner and masturbated while watching Kim having sex with other men. Knowing her husband, he'd like nothing better than for her to agree to participate in the swinging lifestyle.

As commanded by her husband, she spent her entire evening flashing his three, horny friends, Bob, Jim, and Michael up skirt shots of her bright white, cotton panties and down blouse peeks of her the tops of her breasts, the long line of abundant cleavage, and her low cut bra. Normally an uptight, easily embarrassed, modestly reserved, and sexually shy grammar school teacher, she wasn't the slutty woman that her husband hoped her to be nor was she the whore that he wanted her to be. Yet, getting over her shyness and modesty while enduring the embarrassment of men seeing parts of her body that they should never see, she tried to do everything she could to sexually please him, even if it meant showing strange men and his friends her underwear clad body.

With the three men ogling all that she was showing as if she was just a sum of her body parts, ass, tits, and pussy, they made her feel like a thing instead of a person. Obviously by her furtive glances, she could tell by the bulges in their pants that her husband's friends had erections over all that she was showing them and all that they were seeing of her. No doubt, she couldn't even begin to wonder what they'd be like if they ever saw her topless and/or naked. No doubt, she couldn't even imagine what would happen to her, probably a gangbang rape, if her husband wasn't there to keep her safe.

Obviously cringing at the thought of exposing so much of her body to them, an obedient wife, she was a reluctant flasher. Yet, he coerced her to flash her sexy body at every available opportunity and to every available man. Undoubtedly she knew that flashing her topless and/or naked body to his friends would obviously be next on his flashing agenda. Without a doubt, what would follow after that was coercing her to have sex with his friends.

To be continued...