"Oops, Sorry," Dean Flashes Wife #3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah me too," said Jim. "Whatever he just said, I'd be thrilled and honored to cum on your too."

"Better than cumming all over my hand or in a tissue, I don't mind cumming on you at all," said Michael with a dirty laugh.

"Wow. I never knew it was your sexual fantasy to have a cum bath Kim," said Dean.

"Always embarrassed before, I never told you," said Kim. "I didn't dare. I figured if I told you that my secret sexual fantasy was having a cum bath, you'd arrange for your three, horny friends to give me a cum bath before I was ready to have one. I'm ready to have a cum bath now," she said looking up at her husband to give him a big, sexy smile.

"Oh, my God," said Dean. "Are you sure about this Kimmie? Are you sure that you want my friends to cum on your pussy, on your stomach, on your tits, and/or on your face?" He gulped before saying what he was going to say next. "Are you sure that you'd want them to cum in your open mouth?"

"Yes," she said. "So long as they don't touch me," she said pausing while giving her husband a seductive look. "I'm not ready for that yet. I don't want to be touched by another man just yet. But I'd like for them to cum in my open mouth. I'd like to taste and swallow another man's cum."

Most women would much rather be touched and felt first before having a man cum in her open mouth. Only, Kim wasn't like most women. Unbeknownst to even her husband Dean, Kim had as many sexual secrets as she had sexual fantasies and sexy fetishes. Had he taken the time to explore all of Kim's sexual fantasies and sexy fetishes, he'd be shocked to learn how sexual Kim was. Yet, always about him flashing her, he never took the time to ask what she'd like to do. Now, finally, she's exploring one of her sexual fantasies of having a cum bath.

"Okay," said Bob with a shrug. "I don't mind cumming all over you, Kim, if don't mind me cumming all over you. I'll be aiming for you open mouth so open wide and say ahhhh," he said with a dirty laugh

"Me too," said Jim. "I've always wanted to cum in your mouth Kim. Only it's a shame that your lips won't be wrapped around my cock while I'm feeling your tits and fingering your nipples. God, I'd give anything to do you," he said masturbating himself faster.

"Now, behave yourself Jim," said Kim with a sexy laugh. "Calm down. Just focus on ejaculating all over my naked body. Just concentrate on cumming in my mouth."

The three men masturbated themselves harder and faster. Bob was the first to cum. Even though he was aiming for her mouth, he shot a load of cum across Kim's tits and stomach. Then close but no cigar and missing her mouth too, Jim exploded a load of warm oozy cum all over Kim's face. Her hair, eyes, and nose were dripping with Jim's cum. Then, Michael, taking careful aim and taking care not to touch her lips with his cock, squatted down while masturbating himself harder and faster.

As if she was at the dentist having a cavity filled, Kim accommodated him by opening her mouth as wide as she could while moving her head closer to accommodate his cock. A direct bulls-eye, Michael exploded a load of cum in Kim's open mouth. Cumming and cumming with his cock just an inch away from her opened mouth, he stepped closer to coat her tongue white while pouring his cum in her mouth, across her lips, and down her throat. Instead of spitting out his cum, she swallowed every last drop of him.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Tame. Lack luster!

MsLingerieMsLingerieover 3 years ago
WoW

Just found you. Great story, very real, sounds a bit like us. We write what we know. erotic, not hard pron. Thanks!

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

You set this up nicely and had her reveal her naughty side with style. This was believable and that's the best compliment I can give. Well done.

EZPeterEZPeterabout 6 years ago
One of the best

I can imagine being there, imagine the cum all over Kim with a big hot load. Wonderful story!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Better

This was a lot easier to follow than previous chapters. Curious about why no opportunity to give it stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories