"Oops, Sorry," Dean Flashes Wife #4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to say, not much of a memory, all I got was a good night kiss," said Jim shaking his head.

"I didn't go to my Prom," said Michael. "I was already in the Marine Corps serving overseas."

"Then, when I moved her panties aside with my finger to finger her pussy," said Bob, "expecting her to push my hand away, I couldn't believe she wasn't stopping me. She even removed her own panties for us to have sex. The first women that allowed me to run the bases, I scored with her that night. We had sex in the backseat. We did everything. I licked her and she sucked me before we made love. Only, whether deliberately or accidentally, she left her panties behind in my car," he said falling silent as if he was recalling his Prom date with Maureen.

"This is something that you need to explain to me. I don't understand," said Jim. "How did your Prom date leave her panties behind to start you on a soiled panty fetish?" He looked at his friend while snickering.

"Now that you ask, I remember now. Being that she was my first, I asked her if I could have her panties to remember her by," said Bob.

"So, instead of collecting her panties as a fetish, you collected Maureen's panty as more of a trophy," said Michael laughing. "In the way that the American Indians collected scalps, you collected panties," said Michael making a sound as if he was an Indian on the warpath.

"I guess," said Bob. "Anyway, that night, while remembering my sexy time with Maureen and going over everything in my head, I masturbated over all that we did. It made me more sexually excited to not only hold her panties in my hand while masturbating but also to sniff them while masturbating and thinking of her. And no, they weren't stained with urine or shit," he said addressing his comment to Jim. "Okay, maybe a little vaginal secretions were on them but that was it," said Bob. "It was nothing more than her womanly scent. That was when my soiled panty fetish started."

"So lemme get this straight," said Jim making a sour face. "Your soiled panty fetish started by you accidentally obtaining your Prom date's panties and sniffing them while you masturbated? Is that it? Do I have that right?"

"Yes, that's right, but I did ask her for her panties as a souvenir and she willingly gave them to me," said Bob obviously looking more comfortable with his secret, sexual fetish conversation.

"Who else do you have in your collection, if I may ask," said Michael with a look of suspicion.

"Well, being that I was living at home and in the same house with them at the time. I have my mother's and my sister's panties," said Bob.

"Don't they lose the smell after all of these years?" Jim still looked at his friend as if he was nuts. "How do you keep them womanly fresh," he said with a laugh.

"They do lose the scent but I preserve them in a plastic bag, two plastic bags actually, I double bag them and that seems to work fairly well. Especially with them saved in the plastic bags, when I do finally open one, so long as I don't leave it open too long to allow the air to get to them, their scents are even stronger," he said. "Let me tell you. No two women smell alike. What a bloodhound must smell when on a trail, there are subtle differences in their vaginal aromas," said Bob.

"This is getting a little too creepy for me," said Dean. "I can't believe you collect women's soiled, smelly panties. I had no idea that you were into women's, soiled panties."

"Which why this is a secret, sexual fetish confession," said Kim to her husband.

"Sorry Bob. Go ahead. For the sake of you all to have sex with Kim and for the sake of me watching you having sex with my wife, please continue," said Dean with a little laugh.

"Well, over the years, whenever I went over anyone's house, I collected their panties," said Bob a little sheepishly. "Most times, their dirty panties were right there in the laundry hamper. Most times, they kept the laundry hamper in the bathroom or in the laundry room by the bathroom and I'd help myself to their panties."

"Wow," said Jim. "So lemme get this straight." He looked at his friend as would a cop look at a thief who was claiming they were innocent and didn't steal anything. "You have my wife's panties in your soiled panty collection?"

"I do," said Bob with conviction.

"And my daughter's soiled panties?"

"I waited until she was 18-years-old," said Bob in his nervous defense.

"You sick son-of-a-bitch," said Jim.

"What about my wife, Bob?" Michael looked at his friend. "Do you have her panties too?"

"I do," said Bob with renewed confidence. "I have all the panties of my wife's friends, her sisters, my sisters-in-law, mother-in-law, and a few others of women that I've had affairs with. Those women who I was intimate with, I'd ask them if I could have their panties. Most women, believe it or not are eager to surrender their panties, so long as you tell them that you want something to remember them by," said Bob with a perverse laugh.

"You're a regular Tom Jones," said Jim shaking his head and making a face. "Do you remember when the women used to throw their panties at him on stage when he was singing?"

"They did the same thing to Elvis," said Dean.

"And Tiny Tim," said Michael with a laugh.

"I don't think any woman in her right mind, other than his mother, would throw their panties at Tiny Tim," said Bob with a laugh. "If they threw anything at him, they'd throw their jockstraps at him."

"Well," said Kim reaching beneath her short skirt and removing her panties. "Here's my panties Bob to add to your soiled panty collection," she said handing him her panties. "Although I must confess, my panties aren't soiled, being that I just put them on after getting out of the shower."

"Wow! Thank you Kim," said Bob sniffing them before pocketing her panties.

"Gees, Bob, have you no shame? No sense of decency? You sniffed Kim's panties in front of all of us, especially in front of her? Gross. That's so gross," said Jim.

"So? She gave them to me," said Bob. "What did she think I'd do with them being that sniffing soiled panties are my fetish?"

"I don't know," said Jim. "I figured you'd wait until you got home before sniffing them," said Jim looking at his friend. "You're not going to start masturbating over Kim's panties right here and right now, are you?"

"No I'll save that for when I get home," said Bob with seriousness and with attitude.

"I'll get you a couple of plastic bags for you Bob," said Kim getting up to go in the kitchen.

"Thank you Kim," said Bob.

Kim returned from the kitchen and handed Bob the two plastic bags for him to safeguard the scent of her panties.

"Who's next to tell everyone what their secret, sexual fetish is?" Kim looked from Jim to Michael.

"I'll go," said Jim. "If this is what I must do to have sex with Kim, then I'll confess what my secret, sexual fetish is. But after I embarrass myself in front of everyone," he said addressing his comment to Michael. "You'd better confess your secret, sexual fetish too."

"Don't worry, I will," said Michael. "I'm not about to ruin our sexual time with Kim by not confessing my fetish. Besides, I'm dying to know what Kim's fetishes are."

To be continued...

12