Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,044 Followers

"She must have known about the images on the computer. She MUST have!" he told himself. But there was one way to be sure. The laptop was in the kitchen from earlier when he had done the grocery shopping on-line. He checked the cache and the history files and saw that the images had been seen not once, but twice, the last time when he was at work earlier today. Bingo! He felt slightly embarrassed and then relieved that he had not made all of this up in his head. Samantha had seen the images, and probably not long after, she dyed her hair to match the girl in the pornography. Was this all just to tease him, or did it mean more. No matter, it certainly meant something.

Finishing the dishes he carried his drink to the lounge with a little smirk on his face at how naive he had been, his daughter was certainly growing into a sexual being. And that's when he saw her, spread out lying on the couch, back against a pile of cushions, her right leg tucked under her left which was pointing straight out on the sofa. He stood there for just a few moments casting his eyes over her. The t-shirt was skimpy, exposing a little of underneath her navel, the hot pants tight and low, from here he could make out the two lines of her abdomen disappearing under the material. In fact all it would take would be a little tug down and he'd expose her pussy to him. It really didn't leave much to the imagination and as he gazed upwards from her feet on his second pass his eyes scoured the contours of her young legs. And then he saw it.

The hot pants must have been a few years old, the material a little thinner than when they were new, for they were tight between her legs, the material tracing her womanhood and giving her a 'camel toe'. His penis stirred in his shorts uncontrollably.

With the DVD on pause, Daniel lifted her legs and sat down so that her feet were nestled into his lap, he ensured he 'accidentally' brushed the top of her thigh with his fingertips right over the material of her hot pants.

"I think I remember this film," he started as the opening credits rolled. "Isn't this the one with the hot girl with the bright dyed hair?" he asked turning to his daughter. He knew the truth now, and he wasn't going to let it stop him enjoying himself. Perhaps Samantha would end up with more than she bargained for from 'date night'. "You think she is hot? I think she kind of looks like me, but with different colored hair, and no piercings."

Samantha shook her hair and struck a pose, thrusting her perfect little breasts out towards her father. The martini had made her very bold, and all of the erotic thoughts over the last couple of days had really made her mad with sexual energy. When her dad touched her thigh, ever so slightly, it had sent an electric spark of excitement straight up her leg to your pussy.

"Her breasts are small like mine." She said as she gently cupped the bottoms of her young tits. "Do you think that guys will think that I am hot with my small breasts?" She let her pink hair fall over her eyes, and she then blew away the hair and looked at her dad in her best shy, innocent girl face.

She laid back down to watch the movie, and as she watched, she ever so carefully inched her foot closer and closer to her dad's groin. Finally she reached her destination, and would she dare? Why not, she could always play it off as an accident. She started to move her delicate foot back and forth on his cock. She anticipated the part of the movie where the girl was naked. Would her dad get a hard on in front of her? She hoped he would. She had no idea what she would do if he did, but she was curious to see it happen. She was curious about sex in general. What if her dad had a big cock! What if she saw it tonight? The thought was getting her excited, and she had subconsciously started rubbing her inner thigh.

"Hmm, perhaps she does look a little like you..."

Daniel teased her as she commented on the character Leeloo from the film, and she did have a point, despite the orange hair and the lack of piercings the actress did have a resemblance with Samantha. When Samantha started talking about the size of her breasts and whether boys would fancy her Daniel tried not to stare. She could look so innocent and sweet when she wanted to, a contrast to the rebellious streak she had embodied with the piercings and the dark black hair or late, and it was like someone had given him his daughter back when she did

"I am sure the boys think you are super hot already. Beautiful breasts are beautiful breasts, big or small it doesn't matter."

Soon the film rolled on wards to a part where Leeloo was naked. Daniel was busy with the thought that his daughter looked similar in proportion when he felt some pressure between his legs. Shuffling on the sofa to get more comfortable he thought nothing more of it. But a few seconds later it was there again, a little nudging towards his penis.

"An accident, it must be an accident!" he exclaimed to himself but no, her toes were tracing the outline of his shaft, rubbing the material of his shorts over his now growing member. It felt good. Opening his legs wider he allowed her wandering feet onto his inner thigh so that they could travel over his balls and the entire length of his shaft.

He let his hand drop to her soft, young thigh and caressed it reassuringly up and down through the thin fabric of her pajamas.

Trying to concentrate back on the film, he felt his cock begin to harden in response to his daughter's foot ever so slightly touching him. It was hot and aching to be touched by more than a stray foot. Daniel took another swig of his martini. Between the wine and now the martini he had a pretty good buzz on. And why not, it was Friday. He felt that he had to move or else he would have a raging hard on poking at the thin fabric of his shorts. He took the last of his martini in a single gulp and jumped up just as the main character of the movie was about to get naked. He was careful to keep his back to his daughter as he walked out of the room.

"Just refreshing my drink hon. Would you like a little top off?"

He called over his shoulder as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Samantha was stunned at her father's sudden exit. She could swear that she felt his cock swell under her toes, but she just couldn't be sure.

"Was he getting turned on? Was that why he had to jump out of the room? The thought that she was getting her own dad hot and bothered excited Samantha. The alcohol was really going to her head too. She never had more than two glasses of wine and she had drunk three already tonight along with about half of her martini.

On the screen a skinny woman with orange hair was naked. Samantha paused the movie and studied her nude figure. She could see quite a resemblance between her and the actress. Didn't her dad call the actress "hot". She wondered if he thought she was hot. Would he jerk off to thoughts of his own daughter? The thought excited her. Unconsciously her hand drifted under her tight pants to her little bald mound. All of her naughty thoughts had gotten her young pussy very aroused. Her little slit was beyond moist. Hey pussy lips were filled with blood and stretching out around her cunt like a blossoming flower. Her hand drifted to the top of her pussy and found her little pleasure button. I was erect and aching for attention.

Samantha was not sure where this night was leading, but the alcohol and all of her erotic energy had dropped her ambitions off of the face of this earth.

In the privacy of the kitchen Daniel reached into his shorts and grabbed his now almost totally erect cock. He pulled it up towards the elastic of his shorts, and then pinned it to his flat stomach. It was a little trick he learned in high school to deal with unwanted erections in class.

"I got to get my head straight, this is insane."

He took a swig straight from the Grey Goose Vodka bottle before making another martini in the shaker. He shook his head and tried to get thoughts of his daughter's vagina out of his head. Then he headed back to her in the living room. His heart jumped at what he saw. Samantha had paused the movie on the part when the lead actress was naked, and Samantha was laying on the couch with her right hand in her pants.

As soon as she noticed him, her hand shot out from within her pants and she sat up a bit.

"I paused the movie for you daddy. Can you fill me up?" She raised her almost empty glass towards him, and as she did her shirt fell away from her chest and gave him a clear view of her perky little breasts. His penis twitched against the elastic band of his shorts.

He averted his eyes from her chest a bit too abruptly and spilled some of the martini on her pants.

"I am so sorry Samantha, I guess the martini is going to my head more quickly than I imagined." He took the towel that was around the martini shaker and furiously rubbed the wet spot on her upper thigh, just inches from his daughter's pussy.

"Don't worry about it daddy, it will dry. It's just vodka. Now my pants are sterile." She giggled and then grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the couch.

"Sit, let's finish the movie"

Daniel sat next to his daughter just as before, with her resting her legs just inches from his crotch. He looked up at the T.V. and his cock nearly jumped out of his shorts. There was a huge paused still frame of a gorgeous nude woman that looked a lot like his daughter.

Samantha pushed play and the movie watching resumed. Slowly she inched her foot toward her dads cock again, but it was no longer resting on his thigh. She glanced over at her dad's crotch and saw a bulge going up to his waist band. The thought of her dads erect cock excited her greatly, but she needed a new plan of attack. She laid her head on a pillow and watched the movie. Her eyes drooped a bit from fatigue and all the booze, but mainly they drooped because she had a plan now.

Daniel's mind was racing. He was going mad with desire. His hand had innocently dropped down again and was rubbing her long leg through the then fabric of her pants. He tried to concentrate on the movie, but his erection was garnering for his attention. His eyes drifted from the T.V. to her long athletic leg. Then he followed it up to her crotch. The thin fabric of her pants had once again lodged itself in the cleft of her vagina. He swore he could see the outline of her pussy lips pushing against the fabric, and the pants seemed to be a bit darker in the valley between her legs. Was the fabric wet a bit?

His eyes traveled up and her washboard flat stomach was now exposed by her rising shirt. He could see a small jewel hanging from her navel.

"She pierced her belly button." He thought. "God that is sexy!"

His eyes further traveled up his daughters frame. Her perky little breasts were rising and falling rhythmically with her breath. His gaze fell on her beautiful young face. Her cotton candy pink hair had fallen over her eyes, but he could see that they were shut now.

"Shit, she fell asleep."

Just then, almost as if she could read his thoughts, her whole body stretched and her outstretched legs pushed against his cock and dislodged his erect penis from his waistband.

Daniel was now sitting with his sleeping daughter stretched out on the couch and his cock, now a raging hard on, pushing uncomfortably on the front of his shorts.

He listened to his daughters breathing and recognized the deep rhythmic breaths as those of a person in a deep slumber.

He sat for a moment dumbfounded. Then without much thought, in a drunken haze, he pulled down the waistband of his shorts freeing his hard as steel cock.

Samantha's eyes were not actually closed all the way. And through her pink hair she looked out from the bottom of her slits and almost gasped when she saw her dad's now free cock. It was much bigger than she had imagined. Not quite as large as that monster dick she saw on his computer, but nearly as long and very thick. The head of his cock was much thicker than the rest, and its mushroom end seemed to be pulsating. Her loins stirred at the sight, and she could feel her pussy open a bit more.

What happened next startled her so much that she almost opened her eyes completely, but that would have ruined her whole plan. Her dad reached down to his cock and wrapped his big hand around its shaft. As he squeezed it, she could see a drop of fluid bead up at the tip of his member.

Daniel was not conscious of his actions anymore. He was blinded by alcohol and a frenzied sexual desire. He had not been next to another human while in this state in a very long time. At this moment he cared not about any consequences. His hand moved up his shaft to the tip and as it did more precum oozed from his cock's head. He took it and rubbed it the length of his cock. It felt amazing. He put his head back, closed his eyes, and stroked his cock a few times just enjoying the sensation.

Samantha was enjoying the view very much. She wished she could somehow bring a hand to her pussy and give herself some relief, but should could not think of a way to do it.

Daniel was also looking for some relief. And stroking his cock to his asleep and clothed daughter was not going to cut it. He realized that his other hand was still absently rubbing her leg. He allowed his hand to drift up his daughters leg until it was less than an inch away from her pussy. If he hadn't been so drunk, he might have noticed the goose bumps on his daughter's skin as his hand neared her crotch.

"What is he doing? Fuck, he is jacking off to me. And now. Oh god! His hand is almost touching me pussy." Samantha was insane with desire. While this was somewhat her plan, she never thought it would work. She couldn't comprehend what was going on. Her dad was masturbating right next to her. And his hand was rubbing her leg and inching up.

"Oh god!"

Samantha almost gasped out loud when her dad's fingers found the valley of fabric that fell into her womanhood. His forefinger traced slowly around the valley. Feeling, ever so gently, the rolling hills of her labia, then it began moving up and down her valley. Samantha involuntarily shifted her hips and let out a soft sigh.

Daniel's hand shot away from her crotch back to his side. The hand that was mechanically stroking his cock stopped instantly.

They sat there in silence for a few moments, until Daniel was sure that she was still asleep.

Then the hand on his cock started stroking up and down again, almost as if it had a mind of his own. There was no stopping him now. He was going to jerk himself to orgasm over his gorgeous daughter.

His free hand went back to her crotch. But this time it passed over her valley up to her stomach. It gently rubbed her flat stomach. Samantha thought that she would cum right there and then under his caress. But then it stopped just as suddenly as it began and lingered there for a moment.

Rational thought had left Daniel. His only concern was relieving his desire by cumming. His hand grasped the waist band of her pants and slowly, ever so slowly, pulled it down to expose his daughter's pussy.

The sight that greeted him pushed him over the edge. Before him was his daughter's exposed pussy. It was shaven bald. Her pussy lips were engorged with blood and huge. Her clit was an erect little button. And the whole organ was glistening in his daughter's own pussy juice. She was drenched.

"She must be dreaming about sex."

Samantha could not believe what was happening. Her dad was staring at her naked pussy and jerking off. She wanted to thrust a hand down to her pussy to give herself some relief and him a better show, but fear of being discovered crippled her. Luckily she didn't get a chance to react to the situation, for her dads hand lowered a finger to her pussy and began to trace the outside of her pussy lips. Her body reacted instinctually and she felt a warm sensation envelope her. She was cumming.

Daniel felt the twitch of his daughter's pussy and drew his hand back. He saw her whole body tighten for a split second and then relax. Then he noticed a slight trickle of a milky white liquid from her cunt. He had just made his daughter cum.

The instant that he realized this, his cock erupted with the most powerful orgasm that he had ever felt. Wave upon wave of cum shot from his cock high up into the air, and covered his lap in a sticky mess. Daniels breathing was deep and quick as if he was trying to catch his breath after an intense work out. He sat with his now withering cock, bathed in his own cum, and began to realize what had just happened.

He had given his daughter an orgasm in her sleep and in the process came all over himself in an orgasm so intense he felt as if nothing would ever match it.

He sat for a moment in the afterglow without a single thought in his head, and then suddenly he came back to reality. He gently pulled up his daughters pants, tucked his cock into his own, feebly cleaned up some of his seed with the vodka rag, and then Daniel laid his head on the sofa pillow and fell asleep.

Samantha laid for a few minutes stunned. She had just had the most intense orgasm of her young life. And she had seen her father's cock erupt with stream after stream of white cum to her little show. And now he was asleep, and she felt whole for the first time in a long time. She finally closed her eyes for real this time, took a deep breath through her nose taking in the smell of her dads orgasm, and she drifted off to sleep wondering what doors this night had opened.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,044 Followers