Open Doors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers strummed a familiar rhythm across her clit. Her head dropped and a soft breathy hum became a whine and then a cry as she was carried away in the explosion. She came hard, drenching Liam in the process. She shook and groaned in her ecstasy, limbs and muscles no longer in her control. Now every movement was amplified, each one building her release bigger and higher than the stroke before until she couldn't hold her own weight any more.

Her shoulders dropped to Liam's chest, and he wrapped both arms tightly around her, pinning her to his body. He arch and bucked up into her over and over, savoring each quivering second of her climax, breathing in the scent of her hair, strands now plastered to her forehead with sweat.

Adam sunk his fingers deeper into her hips, pulling her back against his cock. He was desperate with a fierce urgency he'd never experienced before. His balls were heavy, and slapped lewdly against Shannon's quivering pussy. He heard Liam growl loudly, and could swear that he felt him cum, even through the thin barrier separating their cocks. He followed suit soon after, grunting and hilting himself into her as as he filled her.

Finally he pulled his softening member from her and watched as she kissed Liam in a sort of daze and half-rolled away from him, curled against his side. Adam lowered himself behind her, laying soft kisses across her sweaty shoulders. Liam turned towards them both and rested a hand across her stomach, feeling her breaths slow. "Everything you wanted, sweetheart?"

All she could do was smile sleepily and roll to her back and sigh contentedly, "And more, loves." The men grinned at each other once more across her as she drifted quickly to sleep. They silently lifted her enough to pull the covers from beneath her. Neither man wasted much time in getting comfortable, curling up on either side of her and pulling the blankets up over themselves as well.

Liam watched Adam close his eyes and then closed his own with a deep breath. He wondered what the morning would bring. His head was swimming, but he was too tired for his thoughts to keep him awake. His last recollection before drifting off was of strong fingers lacing through his as their hands rested on Shannon's stomach, and a happy smile curling the corners of his mouth.

12