Open Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Hank walked out of the room while Faith wrapped her arms around her husband. "Aren't you coming in for a dip? It'll make you cool off?"

"Uh. I might come out there in a few minutes. Why don't you swim with Hank for a while? I need to call one of my clients before it gets too late. We have an appointment on Monday and just want to confirm our meeting."

"OK. Honey."

Mark watched Faith's little ass wiggling out of the room. Mark felt so lucky! She never lost any of her sex appeal after all these years! Mark got up and walked into his office and called his client. They ended up talking for an hour on the phone. Mark hung up and yeaned as he stretched his arms over his head. He wondered how Faith and Hank were doing at the pool and got up to take a look.

It was dark outside and the pool light was turned off. Mark didn't see any sign of them as he turned around and walked back into the house. Mark checked the bedrooms but they weren't in there and walked out to the family room and saw the back of Hank's head on the sofa.

Mark started to walk into the room and realized that Faith was kneeling on the floor between Hank's legs. She was sucking on his cock. Mark backed away and stood near the far wall to get a better look.

The room was dark except the light shining in from the window. Mark could only see her blonde hair as her head moved around above Hank's legs.

"Mm. Baby. That's so good. You didn't tell me you could deep throat!"

Mark listened as he heard the wet sounds she was making and the noise coming from her throat which indicated that she was taking him deep. Mark saw Hank lean forward and stroke her shoulders but Faith never stopped sucking. Hank then worked his hands along her arms and held one of her hands while she held his cock with the other.

Mark could barely see the bikini but knew she was still wearing it and listened as Hank began to grunt and knew the man was going to cum at any moment. Mark listened as Hank tried to retain himself from making too much noise and grunted and stiffened and whispered out loud.

"I'm going to cum!"

Mark listened as Faith held her mouth around his cock. Mark could tell she was swallowing his load because her face stayed put on his lap. Mark heard his wife's mouth as she licked and cleaned Hank's cock then got up off her knee's and helped Hank put on his swim suit. Mark ducked around the corner and stood against the wall as he listened to them kissing.

They started to whisper. "We should go before your husband finds us in the dark."

Mark still heard the kissing as she replied. "Mark's busy on the phone with a client. Why? Are you getting tired of me already?"

Mark heard them both laugh as they continued to kiss. "I can tell you want more of this cock, don't you?"

Faith laughed and giggled as she held Hank around the waist. "I think you ought to be careful not to get me spoiled! I might cancel your swingers ad on that web site!"

Hank chuckled as he replied. "Are you telling me if I can spoil you that you'll have me come back regularly?"

Faith giggled. "Maybe!"

"Mm . . . That only gives me one more night to get you spoiled, doesn't it?"

Faith giggled as they kissed again.

Mark picked a good time to walk back out into the kitchen because they were right behind him in a matter of seconds. Faith walked behind the bar and started mixing drinks.

"Mark. Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah. Sure. That would be fine."

Faith playfully passed Hank's drink to him over the bar and turned around and gave Mark a passionate kiss as she gave him his drink. Mark remembered what he'd just saw and actually thought he could taste Hank's cum when they kissed. It could have been his imagination but she hadn't drunk anything since swallowing his cum.

"So. Did you two have a good time out at the pool?"

Faith took a swig of her drink as she glanced over at Hank and pinched his waist. Hank laughed at her and looked over at Mark to reply. "Your wife snuck up on me and pushed me into the pool when I got out there."

Mark smiled. "Yeah. She has a tendency to get naughty sometimes."

Faith laughed as she extended her arm out for Mark to walk around to her side of the bar. She kissed him again and rubbed his back. Mark thought about Hank's cum she swallowed again and sipped his cocktail.

"Honey. Hank has to leave early tomorrow morning. He has to fly back to New York to meet a client tomorrow afternoon."

Mark looked surprised as he sipped on his drink and starred at Faith. He knew she was going to ad to her statement.

"Um. Honey. I thought I'd walk Hank back to his room before it gets too late."

"Uh. Yeah. Sure. Why don't you do that? I'm just going to have one more of these and maybe read or something."

Mark was looking for guilt on Faith's face but she kissed him again and rubbed his back before walking behind Hank toward the bedrooms. Mark watched her little ass wiggling and just as she started to turn the corner she turned around and silently moved her lips. "I'll see you later."

Mark walked around behind the bar and fixed a double drink. He didn't mind allowing Faith to have a little fun tonight. He liked Hank but wished they had met under different circumstances.

Mark finished his drink and walked back to the bedroom and noticed the guest room door wide open with the light on.

Mark decided to take a peek and looked inside the room. There was Faith riding Hank's cock. They had the brighter light on the night stand and Mark got a really good look at his cock this time. God! It was thick! Faith was straddling Hank's legs and her tits were dangling down while Hank sucked on them. She was moving very slowly up and down his long shaft.

Mark saw how her stretched pussy clung to the large black shaft like a vise that wouldn't let go.

Hank held his hands on her ass while he moved her tiny body above his legs.

Mark was hard as rock as he watched Faith feed her tits to the large black man. He saw her body stiffen as she quietly laughed and figured Hank must have bitten one of her nipples.

Mark stood quietly outside the door and heard every little sound they made. Faith moaned as she stretched her head out and looked back at the wall. Hank's tongue was sticking out as he licked little circles around each nipple.

Mark saw Faith tilt her head down and whisper. "That's it. Fuck me nice and slow. I want you to take your time."

Mark watched how she moved her hips around as Hank controlled her body with his big hands. Mark was playing with his cock now and watched quietly as Hank screwed his wife. Mark closed his eyes as he imagined having his cock inside Faith at that moment. He wondered how tight she felt to Hank since he was so thick and huge. She must feel like a virgin to his size!

Mark opened his eyes again once he heard them start kissing. Hank hand both hands holding Faith's head near his as they kissed and she bounced above his lap. Hank moved his hands down and grabbed her ass and twisted Faith around on the bed without dislodging his cock from her tight pussy.

Hank began screwing Faith again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Mark could see her toes curled up as her heels rested on his ass. Mark watched them for ten more minutes until Hank started to grunt and quickly pulled himself up and slid across Faith's chest. She helped potion herself and grabbed his cock with both hands. Hank held onto the bed as he shoot his load into her mouth.

Hank grunted and flexed his body a few times as Faith licked him clean. Mark turned around and walked back to their bedroom figuring Faith would be in shortly. Mark actually fell asleep waiting for Faith but woke up when he felt her warm body touching him in the middle of the night.

Mark held her tight as she kissed his mouth. Mark thought about Hank's cum again and decided to just pull her tight against his body. Faith had that freshly screwed smell on her body and felt limp and tired. Mark assumed they screwed again and she was too tired to have sex with him.

Mark was surprised when he felt Faith's hand on his cock. She was stroking him as she starred into his eyes. "Baby. Get on top of me and give me a quickie!"

Mark couldn't resist. He was horny so he wasted no time getting on top of his wife and guided his cock inside her stretched out pussy. Mark felt her legs wrap around him and started to screw her hard. Mark noticed how much Faith's pussy had stretched this time. It didn't matter because he was horny and wanted to cum. It didn't take very long before he was shooting his load inside his wife.

"That it. Baby."

Faith rubbed his back and kissed his neck. "Did you cum good?"

Mark was trying to catch his breath as he quickly answered. "Yes. "

Mark and Faith woke up early and said goodbye to Hank. Mark helped load his bags into the car and shook his hand and waited while Faith gave him a little kiss.

Sunday was a day that Mark and Faith took to catch up on their rest. Mark sat around lazily reading a book while Faith took a nap. Hank wasn't mentioned during the busy week ahead. Hank had emailed Mark that Monday and said that he had a nice time and looked forward on getting together again.

It was Thursday evening and the phone rang and Faith shouted out from the bedroom that she would answer it just as Mark picked up the other phone.

"Hey. Baby. What's my girl up too in Florida?"

"Hi there! I didn't expect you to call this week after you told me you had a busy schedule!"

Hank chuckled. "Well. I was able to get out of a few things this weekend and thought I'd give you a call and see if I could fly into town this weekend."

"Oh. That sounds really nice but isn't that pretty far to come all this way for the weekend so soon?"

"Hey. Are you trying to tell me your not ready to see me this soon?"

Faith laughed. "Hank. You know I'd like to see you again."

"How is Mark doing? Do you think he'd mind if I flew down for the weekend again?"

Faith laughed. "Since when are you worried about my husband?"

Hank laughed. "I just didn't want to cause any problems between you two!"

"Hank. If you were causing problems then I wouldn't have met you in the first place."

"Well. That nice to know and hear. How is your husband doing?"

"Oh. He's fine. Would you like me to call and see if he wants to talk to you?"

"Yeah. Sure!"

"Wait just a moment!" Faith covered the phone as she yelled out to Mark. Mark panicked then he thought he'd just lay this phone done gently.

"Honey. I'll be right there!" Mark put the phone in its cradle and almost ran into the bedroom.

"Honey! It's Hank. He wanted to speak to you."

"Hello. Hank. How are you doing?"

"Just fine. Say. I wanted to ask you about coming down this weekend."

"Yeah. Sure. Have you asked Faith about it?"

"Yes, but I wanted to clear it with you too."

"Well. I appreciate that, Hank."

Hank laughed. "Anytime. Buddy."

"Uh. Let me put you back with Faith. I'll see you this weekend."

Faith reached out to grab the back of her husband's head as she took the phone back from him and kissed him passionately as if to thank him.

Faith said a few words to Hank before telling him to have a safe trip and hung up the phone.

Mark sat on the edge of the bed and held Faith's hand.

"I really didn't expect Hank to call so soon, did you?"

"No. I was surprised by his phone call."

Mark leaned over and kissed Faith while she hugged him in return. "Honey? Are you sure you don't mind having Hank come to visit us this weekend? I can always call him back!"

"No. I don't mind. He's sort of an interesting fellow, isn't he?"

Faith smiled as she put the phone on the night stand.

Mark watched his wife combing her long blonde hair from the bed later that night. She was absolutely gorgeous and couldn't keep his eyes off her even after all these years. He wondered about Hank. He found it erotic allowing that black man to come visit his wife. Mark knew his wife wanted that thick cock inside her again. He could see it in her eyes all evening as she got ready for bed.

Faith turned out the light and crawled into bed and snuggled next to her husband. Mark stroked her face as they laid together on the pillow. Faith was wondering why Mark was allowing Hank to swing with her and not wanting to experiment with another woman.

"Honey? Why don't we check out those ads and see if we can hook you up with another woman?"

Mark laughed. "What's this all about all of a sudden?"

"Mark! I really mean it! I feel so guilty seeing Hank like this. I t would be nice if you had another woman you could see when Hank visits me."

"Faith! I don't know about this. Why are you bringing this up now?"

"Mark! It's just that I've been concerned about you when I'm with Hank I don't want you to feel jealous or left out!"

"Faith! I don't know. I'd have to give that one some thought. Besides. I'm aroused watching you with Hank."

Faith kissed Mark. "Honey. You know Hank will want to come back again if we allow it. What should I say and how far should I let it go?"

Mark hesitated before giving her an answer. "How do you feel about Hank? Do you like his personality or is it just sexual?"

"Mark. I think Hank is a really nice guy and he stimulates me sexually. I guess if I were a woman wanting an extra-martial affair then Hank would be a very good choice for me."

"So? Would you consider this an affair with Hank? Perhaps you consider him your boyfriend?"

Faith laughed. "Mark. He's not my boyfriend. I don't know what I'd consider him as!"

Mark held her hand. "Honey. Yes. I would consider Hank as your boyfriend. It's like we have an open marriage and you have a relationship going with another man!"

"Mark! Where is this coming from tonight? Is that what you want? An open marriage?"

"Faith? You just mentioned to me that I should look for another woman! I might just do that and start looking tomorrow while Hank is here."

Faith kissed her husband before things got out of control. "Mark. I don't think we should argue over this silly thing. Our original plan was to seek out a black couple to begin with and we ended up finding Hank's ad."

Mark pulled her closer until she moved her leg on top of his. "Your not going to get mad at me if I start looking while your out with Hank tomorrow?"

Faith laughed. "Out? I'm I going out alone with Hank tomorrow? Is that what you want, Mark?"

"Well. He's certainly not making another trip down here just to see me this weekend. He's got the hots for you!"

Faith took a deep breath and sighed as she stroked Mark's face and played with his nose. "I guess this would be considered an open marriage. You know. Mark. Hank is going to eat himself right into this situation."

Mark kissed her forehead. "Honey. We already talked about this. It's not like we're out cheating behind each other's back. You're fulfilling your curiosity about black men and I'll start checking out the ads tomorrow."

They were getting sleepy but Faith made one last comment. "OK. I'll consider our marriage as open."

Mark was exhausted and didn't reply. He let that last comment sink in as he fell asleep. All he remembered after that was feeling Faith Kiss his forehead and saying goodnight.

Mark got home a little before six that evening. He'd been out showing houses that afternoon and had a long day. Mark found Faith in the bedroom getting ready for her date with Hank. She had her leg propped up on a chair as she fastened a garter hook on her nylon.

Mark kissed her shoulder. "Wow! Sexy! A garter belt and nylons!"

"Honey? Can you look in the closet and hand me my red heels up on the shelf? I'm too short to reach them!"

Mark got the box down off the shelf and opened the lid. He checked out the six inch heels on these shoes and put them on the floor. "Holy smoke! Could you find a taller pair?"

Faith laughed. "I bought a new skirt and top to go with these today. Wait until you see it on me, it's cute!"

Mark yeaned as he sat on the bed and watched Faith finish dressing. Faith lifted the skirt around her waist and twisted it until she had it where she wanted it. It was black and she picked up a black top that she slipped over her head. Mark stood and helped her get into the spaghetti straps as she adjusted it around her boobs.

Mark felt the material. "It feels like satin!"

It was a small top with a built-in bra with a plunging neckline that dipped down between her boobs leaving the inside and top of her boobs exposed. The skirt was low leaving her belly exposed.

"Honey? You look fantastic tonight! You could pass easily in your twenties!"

Faith sat on a chair and Mark kneeled down and hooked the tiny clasps on her heels. He kissed her feet making Faith giggle as he hooked the last clasp. Mark realized Faith wasn't wearing any panties and stood up and smiled.

"No Panties tonight?"

Faith smiled as she stood in front of the mirror and applied her makeup. The doorbell rang and Faith began to rush. "Honey. Tell Hank I'll be out in a second!"

Mark greeted Hank at the door who was holding roses in his hand. They shook hands while Hank stepped into the house.

"Faith said she would be right out."

Hank laughed. "Yeah.. I know how women are. They like to take their time and get everything perfect."

Hank sat down still holding the flowers. "I got a call from Faith this morning and explained your situation to me."

Mark looked surprised as he turned around and said. "Um. I'm not so sure I know what you mean?"

Hank laughed. "Oh. I'm sorry. Faith told me you wanted to have an open marriage so you could see another woman? She was a little concerning about it but I figured you both got things straightened out."

Mark was just as surprised by Hank's remark as ever! He thought everything was settled and she was fine with it. Hank made it appear as if it were all his idea."

Faith walked out smiling and walked straight over to Hank who stood and gave her the roses as she kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, Hank! They're beautiful! Let me go put them in water."

Faith walked past Mark who wanted to mention what Hank had said but figured it could wait. "So. Do you have a place all picked out for dinner tonight?"

Hank chuckled. "Yes. I have a friend who owns a yacht down at the marina. I hired a chief to cook on that boat tonight and we're going to take it out into the harbor to watch the sunset."

This was the first time that Mark felt a little jealousy and swallowed hard as he replied. "Oh. That sounds nice."

"Uh. Mark. You wouldn't mind if we spend the night out on the boat tonight, would you?"

Another shock! "Well. Uh. I guess its ok as long as Faith wants to stay there."

Hank walked near Mark and put his hand on his back. "I understand your going to be checking out the ads tonight?"

"Uh. Yeah. I'm going to be looking them over. I really haven't got any definite plans."

Faith walked out before their conversation went any further. She was carrying a little bag with her and Mark assumed it was to stay on the boat overnight.

"Mark? Did Hank mention about us staying on the boat tonight?"

"Yes. Honey. He just told me."

Faith laughed. "I sure hope I don't get sea sick."

Mark looked over at Hank who was holding his keys and ready to go while Faith put her arms around Mark and gave him a kiss. "Honey. Give me a call if you need anything. I should be back around noon tomorrow."

"OK. Honey. Be careful on the water."

Mark smiled as he watched them walk out the door. He stood in the silence of the house with Faith's perfume scent still lingering in the air.

Mark made himself a pot of coffee and sat down at the computer. He logged onto the swinging site and glanced at the local ads. He checked out the black couples but couldn't find what he was looking for and started to look through the white couples.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers