Open Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,838 Followers

Mark began working on placing his own, ad and found a few photos of himself they took on a weekend trip last month. Mark had it finished and on line within an hour and started to look through the ads again. He wrote several couples and gave them his link. He then started checking out the single women and found more then he thought would be available.

Wow! Married women wanted to date with husbands' approval! This was right up his alley! They were already married and wouldn't have to worry about commitment! Mark spent hours answering ads, hoping he'd get a few responses back. Just for fun, Mark checked out Hank's ad and found out it had been deleted. OK. Mark wasn't going to panic. He figured that Hank found somebody he could see on a regular basis! His wife!

Mark felt upset but shouldn't. Mark's mind began to wander as he pictured Hank and Faith out in the bay on that yacht. He looked at the time. It was after eleven! Surly they were docked for the night. Mark starred at the cell phone. Faith told him to call if he needed anything. Did he want to act like a jerk and bother her in the middle of their romantic evening?

Mark had a devilish grin on his face and picked up the phone and speed dialed Faith's number. The phone rang several times and just when Mark was about to give up, Faith answered.

"Hello!"

Faith's voice sounded weak or tired.

"Hi. Honey. It's, me!"

"Oh. Hi, Mark . . . "

"Honey. I just called to see if you were, OK!"

Faith didn't respond right away and Mark thought he heard Faith make a sound. "Honey? Are you there?"

"Yes. Mar . . . K.. I'm . . . Here."

Mark paused and listened. Faith was breathing hard. "Honey. You're not sick, are you?"

"Ah . . . No . . . Not . . . Sick . . . "

Mark kept listening and heard Faith breathing into the phone. He heard Faith's voice give out a short high pitch, somewhat like a kitten begging for milk.

"Honey. I know it's late so I won't keep you on the phone long."

"Oh. God Yes . . .!"

"Honey?"

"Ugh . . . Mark . . . Wait . . . yeah . . . That's it . . . "

Mark could hardly hear but he thought she said to wait. "OK. Honey."

"Ugh . . . Yeah . . . Mark? ......You . . . There . . . Ah . . . "

"Yes. Honey. I'm still here!"

"Ugh....God....Mark....I'll see you...in the morning....!"

"OK. Honey. Be careful and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ugh . . . OK . . . Yeah . . . Bye . . . "

Mark heard the phone go silent and flipped it closed. He had a really good hunch they were making love at that moment.

Hank opened the car door for Faith and gasped as he starred at her legs and got a glimpse of her garter strap and exposed thigh. She took his hand as he helped her get out of the car. They walked to the dock and board the boat. The captain took them out into the middle of the harbor and anchored the boat.

It wasn't long after that the chief started to serve dinner. They stayed anchored until the sun set and waited for the captain to dock the boat. The chief pack his things and shook the captain's hand and went back down into the large spacious cabin where Faith was waiting on the sofa. Faith was holding two glasses of wine and handed one to Hank as he leaned over and kissed her lips.

Faith had her legs propped up onto the cushion with her garter strap and thighs visible. Her long blonde hair flowed down her shoulders and contrasted with the red cushions of the sofa.

"I'm a very lucky man to be sitting here with one of the most gorgeous woman on the planet!"

Faith smiled at the compliment as Hank leaned over and gave her another kiss as he sat down next to her. Faith was smiling but Hank knew she was upset with Mark.

"You shouldn't worry about Mark tonight. I bet he's already hooked up with another woman. He might even be talking to her at this moment."

"Hank. Our original plan was to meet a black couple but we somehow got derailed when we noticed your ad."

Hank laughed. "I feel lucky that I had such an impact on you. I wanted to mention that I took my ad off that site this morning."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. I remember what you said about getting spoiled last weekend. I figured you must be interested in seeing more often if you allow me here two weeks in a roll."

"Oh. You sound very confident about this!"

Hank laughed. "Well. I told you how much I liked seeing a woman wearing a garter belt and your wearing one for me tonight."

Faith smiled. "Oh. I was in a hurry and saw the first thing in my drawer and slipped into it!"

Faith slowly got up and unhooked her skirt and wiggled her hips and seductively lowered her skirt down her legs. Hank watched as she stepped out of the skirt and tossed it on a chair. She spun around slowly and put her hands on her hips at the same time turning her head to smile at Hank.

"Do you like what you see?"

Hank took a deep breath as he sighed and smiled at Faith. She slowly lifted her long blonde hair with her hands and shook her head making her hair fly in different directions like a stripper would on stage. Faith still had her back turned as she began lifting her top over her head and tossed it with the skirt.

Faith turned and seductively danced and leaned forward to allow her breasts to hang down near his face and pulled back to tease him as she held her arms out. He quickly grabbed Faith and pulled her onto his lap. She straddled his legs as they began kissing. She was working on his shirt and helped him undress and stood while he slipped his pants down to the floor.

Faith pushed the big guy back down on the sofa and straddled his legs again as she planted an open-mouthed kiss on his lips. Hank's cock was pushing up next to her belly. Faith reached down and began stroking him.

Faith kept kissing him as he starred into her eyes. Faith lifted herself and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy slit. She was wet and ready for him as the head popped inside. Faith gasped then gently started to settle herself down on him.

"Mm...So...Tight!"

Faith leaned forward as she moved her hips and felt Hank take hold of her ass. Faith was breathing heavy as Hank controlled her movements. Faith's phone started to ring. She wanted to ignore it.

Hank reached out and handed her the phone as they continued to fuck. Faith flipped open the cell phone and said. "Hello."

"Hi. Honey. It's, me!"

Hank pushed hard inside her pussy as she gasped and tried to respond to her husband.

"Oh. Hi, Mark . . . "

"Honey. I just called to see if you were, OK"

Hank shoved himself inside Faith again until his cock pushed hard against her cervix. She closed her eyes as her pussy stretched for Hank's cock.

"Honey? Are you there?"

"Yes. Mar . . . K.. I'm . . . Here."

"Honey. You're not sick, are you?"

"Ah . . . No . . . Not . . . Sick . . . "

Hank pulled all the way out and shoved himself back inside only this time Faith yelped like a kitten from the extreme pleasure Hank's cock was giving her. She was breathing heavily into the phone as Hank shoved inside again.

"Honey. I know it's late so I won't keep you on the phone long."

"Oh. God Yes . . .!"

"Honey?"

"Ugh . . . Mark . . . Wait . . . yeah . . . That's it . . ."

Hank watched the expression on her face as he pushed deep inside her belly.

"OK. Honey."

"Ugh . . . Yeah . . . Mark? ......You . . . There . . . Ah . . . "

"Yes. Honey. I'm still here!"

Hank was holding onto Faith's ass tight as he slammed her down hard again on his cock.

"Ugh . . . God . . . Mark . . . I'll see you . . . in the morning . . .!"

"OK. Honey. Be careful and I'll see you tomorrow."

Hank repeated the stroke and slammed her down again.

"Ugh . . . OK . . . Yeah . . . Bye . . . "

Faith shut the phone off and let it fall onto the cushion as Hank kept pounding her tight pussy.

She was gasping and trying to catch her breath as Hank starred into her eyes.

"Did that turn you on? Talking to your husband while I'm inside you? Mm?"

"Yes!"

"Did it? Did you feel my cock deep inside your pussy when you heard his voice?"

"Yes! ...Please . . . Just fuck me!"

Hank kept pounding her pussy until she finally screamed out loud that she was going to cum. Hank held her tight as her body quivered and shook as she screamed out so loud that Hank was afraid someone would hear her.

Hank started to pound her hard again as Faith leaned back to let her hair fly around as Hank screwed her hard. Hank was about to cum. He grunted as Faith quickly lifted herself off his lap and took hold of his thick cock as he began to shoot his hot load into her waiting mouth. He grunted several times as his body jerked.

Faith swished her tongue around until every last drop had been cleaned off. She began kissing his thighs and pushed his legs apart as she lifted his cock and sucked his balls into her mouth. Hank groaned as he lowered himself on the cushion to give her better access.

Hank lifted his legs on the cushion as he watched Faith lick and suck each of his giant balls into her mouth. She started to play around and laughed as she popped them in and out of her mouth making a loud pop each time and looked up at him and laughed.

Faith got off her knees and gave him another kiss. Hank held the back of her head as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Faith climbed back onto his lap and sat across his legs as she put her arm around his neck.

"I wanted to shoot that load inside your pussy this time."

Faith rubbed his neck. "Oh...I know darling but I don't want to get pregnant."

Hank starred into her eyes. "Faith? Why don't you start taking birth control pills?"

Faith groaned. "Oh. Baby. My doctor told me my system wouldn't do so well on those any more."

She laughed. "My doctor did the vasectomy on Mark and would want to know why I needed to those now!"

Hank began rubbing her tits as they kissed. "Have you tried a diaphragm?"

Faith kept kissing Hank. "Darling. We'll see. Let me make arraignments with another doctor."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,838 Followers