Open Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,859 Followers

"Oh. Hank. I thought you were going for coffee. Haven't you had enough pussy for one night?"

"Honey?"

Faith tried to lift her head but it fell back down then turned over slightly and saw him starring at her.

"Hi. Honey. I wasn't expecting to see you here!"

Mark was still naked and crawled into bed next to Faith and put his arm around her as she smiled. Mark felt a sexual stimulation he never had before. He pulled her tiny body to his and kissed her forehead as she put her arm on his shoulder and waited for his lips to touch hers.

Faith smiled at Mark as she said. "Honey. I'm so glad you're here with me." Mark helped her onto her back and gently kissed one of her tits then worked his way down to her belly and pussy mound. He could smell the strong scent of sex on her body. It was the masculine scent of Hank mixed with her scent and it drove him passionately wild.

Mark lifted himself up and climbed over her body and kissed her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was hard as he spread her legs as she giggled. "Oh. No. Honey. I can't. My pussy is so sore!"

Mark was in a hurry and felt a need to get inside her as Faith giggled again and tried to put her hand down to stop him. "Honey. Please! No!"

It was too late as Mark popped inside. Faith starred into his eyes as she watched his reaction when he started to move inside her wet slushy pussy.

Mark felt it! She was hot and wet from Hank's cum! He kept pushing inside her pussy as she held her arms around his neck and kissed his nose. Mark felt the passion inside his body. He was screwing his wife's well stretched and well-used pussy. He'd never screwed her after another man enjoyed her body this fast. She felt it too and knew he was aroused.

"Fuck me! Ah . . . Yeah . . . Do you feel his cum?"

"Oh. Yeah . . . You feel hot and wet!"

Faith was starring intensely into his eyes as she held her arms tight around his neck. Mark could tell how stretched she felt to him but wasn't going to ruin the moment this time. He felt himself swelling even more as he pictured what he'd seen last night with Rita when Faith's pussy stretched around that thick black shaft like a rubber band.

Mark closed his eyes as he imagined Hank's thick black cock being griped by Faith's pussy last night. His mind wondered how many times she'd been screwed by him. He actually felt the cum Hank had deposited in her. He started to tremble as his mind raced with the vision of his cock pushing Hank's seed deep inside her belly.

"Fuck me. Mark . . . I want to feel you're cum inside me! ....Cum for me, Honey!"

Mark was at his height as she coaxed him to cum and finally shot his load deep inside her wet pussy. Faith rubbed his back and moved her feet across his thighs as she kissed his check.

"That's it, Darling."

Mark kissed her lips as he rolled onto his side. He pulled her as close as he could as she lifted her leg and laid it on his as they kissed and starred at each other.

"I love you, Mark!"

"I love you too, Baby."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,859 Followers
12