Open Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Hank made one particular move where he hiked up the hem of Faith's dress and was rubbing her thigh. Hank must have touched a sensitive area because Mark felt Faith squeezed his hand slightly. During the next few minutes, Hank moved his hand from her thigh to between her legs then up to her boobs. They even kissed lightly a couple times.

Hank finally whispered into Faith's ear after about thirty minutes and Mark saw her shack her head. Hank stood and walked out of the room and Faith leaned over and told Mark. "Follow me into the bedroom."

Faith took his hand and when they reached the dark hallway she embraced him as they kissed. She took his hand again and entered the room. Hank was waiting on the other side of the bed and put his arm out to her to her and once she was wrapped in his arms as he began lifting her dress over her head. He pawed his way across her curved body and began kissing around her neck and shoulders.

Hank moved his hand over her pussy and inserted a finger. It was wet and she was ready. Faith crawled onto the bed as Hank followed. They kissed passionately as Mark watched. They forgot he was there! Hands were moving. Legs were being positioned.

Mark watched as Hank mounted her. Faith raised and pulled back her legs for him. Her body tightened as Hank slipped inside. Hank began humping and moving steady. Faith's hands were torching his head. Her hands caressed his face and chin as she leaned forward to kiss his lips. Her body trembled as she came.

Hank's body was moving faster as the wet sounds filled the room. His cock sliced inside her tight pussy like it was butter. Faith's pussy was still tight for him but not for Mark. Mark could see it stretching as Hank hammered into her.

Hank was going to cum. He grunted as his thighs slapped into her ass. She moaned telling him to cum. Hank's body forced its way into Faith a few more times until he rammed it in deep and shot the seed of life inside her womb.

They kissed as Faith rubbed her fingers across his back. She lightly dug her nails into his skin as they kept kissing. Mark stood near the end of the bed with his eyes on Hank's cock. It was still hard and coated with sperm. Mark saw him start to move again but he stopped so he could turn Faith over onto her stomach.

Mark saw it. It was a puddle of sperm beginning to escape past her pussy lips but not for long. Hank guided his thick cock back into her slight and pushed forward. His hands were on her ass while her face was pushed down into the pillow. Hank began shoving into her and making her ass slap against his legs.

Faith's long blonde hair was flowing across the bed as Hank screwed her hard and fast and deep. The room was filled with the sound of her wet slushy, pussy being rammed and the moans that escaped from her mouth muffled by the pillow.

Within minutes, Hank was shooting another thick load into Faith's pussy. Hank collapsed along the side of Faith and laid there until he caught his breath and lifted one of her legs and inserted his cock back into her well-stretched pussy.

There were cum stains covering the bed as Hank screwed Faith again. Her pussy was red and looked sore but Hank kept shoving his cock inside her pussy until he came a third time. Mark leant back against the wall watching and waiting until someone would remember he was still there.

Faith finally opened her eyes and just starred at Mark as Hank played with her tits. Faith's back was facing Hank and cum leaked out of her pussy and down onto the bed. Hank kissed her shoulder and smacked her ass before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Faith wiggled her finger at Mark who walked near the edge of the bed as she held out her arm. Mark leaned down as she kissed his lips. She took his hand and guided it toward her wet gaping pussy lips. Mark felt the wetness and felt Hank's cum as it leaked out between her pussy lips. She felt soft but used and very hot. Mark heard Hank coming back and moved away from the bed. Hank didn't saw a word as he got back into bed and laid down next to Faith. She turned around and put her leg on top of his as he hugged her. Mark heard them kissing as Hank stroked her long blonde hair.

Mark turned around and walked out of the room. Whatever they planned sure wasn't including him. He was their as only a witness. He'd thought he'd be asked to join in some way. It wasn't what he had expected.

Mark let himself out and drove home wondering how long it would take before they knew he was gone.

Faith laid with her face nestled next to Hanks as he played with her round ass. She reached down between them and grabbed hold of his cock and giggled. "I can't believe you're hard again?"

Hank gave her a deep passionate kiss as his tongue entered her mouth. He felt her tongue moving in gentle harmony with his. Faith broke the kiss and whispered extremely low in Hank's ear. "Mark's been very quite. Are you sure he's still watching us?"

Hank gave her another kiss before he replied in a low whisper. "Don't worry about your husband and come up here and sit on my cock."

Faith kissed him back then said. "Fine! Fuck me!" Faith quickly got up on her knees smiling as she waited for Hank to position himself in the center of the bed before having her climb on top. Faith straddled his legs and reached down where his cock touched her belly and circled her little fingers around it.

She starred deep into his eyes as she lifted her leg and ass and rubbed the big head next to her slit. Hank reached out and touched one of her breasts as she inserted the head into her slit and applied pressure. She felt it pop inside and let out a gasp.

"God! Tight!"

Faith worked her little body around as the big cock slowly slid inside her pussy. Hank could never get the entire length inside her pussy but he felt the head hitting her cervix as she adjusted her body and began to rock above his legs.

Faith leaned forward letting her big tits dangle down in his face and watched how he stretched his face out to suck them. She moved back slightly every time he tried to suck a nipple and giggled. Faith repeated this a couple times until she let him have one and moaned when she felt his tongue circling her nipple.

Hank put the tip between his teeth and bit her gently making her body tense. "Ouch!"

He thought it was funny and repeated the same thing to the other nipple making her yelp. "I'm going to bit you back!"

Hank just laughed as he held her nice round ass and moved her above his body. He starred into her eyes as she moved up and down letting her tits swing and flexed her pussy muscles around his cock.

"Mm. Tight!"

Faith kept working the muscles and watched the expression on his face. Hank raised his hands and squeezed her tits as her body moved and wiggled above him. He saw her close her eyes as he flexed his hips making his cock push harder against her cervix. Frank's cock seemed to expand as he watched the expression on her face as she tilted her head back letting her long blonde hair flow back until it touched his legs.

Hank moved his hands away from her tits and grabbed her hands and kept grinding his cock into her as she rode him with her eyes still closed and her head tiled back. Her hair tickled his legs but enhanced his arousal. She was absolutely gorgeous! She was a Goddess!

Hank was at his height in arousal as his cock hit bottom. It felt so natural without the diaphragm. Hank knew it had slipped her mind that she had it removed. It hadn't slipped his mind as he shoved his cock as deep as physically possible inside her tight white pussy.

He'd thought about the three loads he's already planted and knew there was a possibility that she could already be pregnant. Hank loved this woman and wanted her for his own! He knew if she became pregnant with his baby it would end her marriage.

He tried to stay focused as he thought about Mark. Hank hadn't the slightest idea where he was at the moment but pictured him in his mind at the foot of the bed with his eyes focused on his big black cock.

Hank thought to himself. "That's right. Stand there and watch! If you want to come to my house and see me bang your wife, then watch! Maybe I'll spread her pussy lips so you can get a good look when I'm done! I'll let you lick it! Is that what arouses you? I'll let you lick her! Let's let it soak for a bit first!"

Hank watched as this beautiful blonde wiggled around above his big black cock. She finally leaned forward after several minutes as Hank started to fuck her faster and harder. He held her ass while watching her close her eyes. Her tits swayed and her hair flowed down across his arms as he pounded away at her tight little married pussy. Hank couldn't hold out any longer as he gritted his teeth and started to spew his load into her womb. He kept stroking his cock into Faith until every last drop had been spent. He caught his breath as he kept her positioned above his body. His cock kept his sperm from escaping.

Faith tried to wiggle free but Hank kept her sitting and impaled and pulled her beautiful blond head down to his face and whispered to her. "Stay seated on me! Your husband's problebly thinking about eating your pussy now!"

Faith lifted her head enough to stare into his eyes as she wondered what he meant as he pulled her back down and whispered again. "They're all like that! He'll be taping you on the shoulder any second wanting to stick his face into your pussy and eat!"

Faith tried to keep from laughing as she exhaled with a slight laugh but Hank placed his hand over her mouth. Once he knew she would be quiet, he released his hand from her mouth as she starred into his eyes. She lowered her mouth to his, where they remained locked in a kiss for almost a minute.

Faith whispered in his ear. "Nobody's taped me on the shoulder yet!"

Hank whispered back into her ear. "I'll keep it hot for him!"

Faith replied in a loud whisper this time. "Your bad!"

Hank pulled her back down and locked his lips to hers. They continued to kiss and stare at each other as Hank played with her hair. Faith starred at the clock on the night stand. They were laying there for thirty minutes.

Faith straightened herself until she was sitting straight and looked around the room. "Mark?"

Faith looked down at Hank who raised his head to look around. "I don't see him!"

Faith started to panic as she yelled out! "Mark? Are you out there?"

"Maybe Mark got tired and fell asleep in the other room!"

"I better go and find out if he's alright!"

Faith raised herself and a large puddle of sperm escaped her pussy and landed on the blanket. She got up while a trail of sperm settled on her thigh as she walked out of the room looking for her husband.

Hank was wiping off when Faith returned to the bedroom. "Mark must have gone home! I found his overnight bag gone and the front door was unlocked!"

Hank tried to make a joke out of it. "Baby? Mark problebly didn't want desert tonight. I'll scoop some of this off the bed and put it in the frig!"

Faith sighed. "Hank! That wasn't funny! You problebly hurt his feelings when you told him about that other husband not being able to feel his wife's pussy after you got done!" "Faith? I was telling the truth!"

"Yeah. You didn't have to make it sound like you were making fun of that man! Can you imagine how my husband felt?"

"Faith. I was only joking about that man! I didn't mean anything personal about your husband!"

Faith started to find her dress. She was angry and concerned about Mark "Hank. I shouldn't have told you what Mark said about you being so huge!"

"Darling? Calm down!

"I can't calm down right now! I'm too worried about Mark!"

Faith slipped into the tight fitting dress and grabbed the heels and slipped them on her feet Hank watched as she stood and grabbed her purse off the dresser.

"Faith? Your not going to drive home wearing that tiny little thing, are you?"

Faith just turned and walked toward the front door as Hank followed. She walked outside into the dark as Hank walked closely behind her. Hank was holding a towel around his waist.

Faith got into the car and tried to start the engine. She made several attempts but the engine wouldn't start. She finally gave up and slammed the door and starred at Hank.

Hank tried to calm her down. "Faith. Come back into the house and I'll call a service truck out here in the morning."

Faith felt disappointed as she walked slowly back into the condo. She tossed her purse on the sofa and tried calling Mark on his phone but he wouldn't pick up.

"Faith. Mark is fine! He problebly stopped off at a bar or something. Come back to bed and we'll get that car fixed the first thing in the morning."

Faith was still angry and worried. She'd tried calling Mark several times but to no avail. She took a quick shower before getting into bed but couldn't sleep. She dosed off several times and finally fell asleep late. She woke up at six and Hank was already up.

A few seconds later he walked into the bedroom and smiled. "They just got your car started! It wasn't anything serious, just a loose wire."

Faith started to get out of bed and that's when she remembered about not having the diaphragm Inside. Her pussy gaped open and was wet to the touch when she inserted a finger.

"Dam it! Hank!" Faith ran into the bathroom and took one of her portable douches out of the drawer. Faith cleaned herself out the best she could and got dressed in shorts and a top.

Hank was waiting for her in the front room as she was getting ready to leave. "Hank? You knew I wasn't wearing that diaphragm last night!"

"Baby? Don't be so upset with me! I thought you wanted it to happen otherwise you would have told me not to cum inside you!"

Faith was angry and grabbed her purse. She glanced back at Hank before shutting the door. "I'll call you later!"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers