Open Marriage Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climaxed hard, clamping down so hard he could barely move inside her. The increased friction caused a nearly-instantaneous and powerful orgasm, and he ejaculated spurt after spurt of semen into the hoydenish blonds' pussy, adding to the load already there. Heidi collapsed onto the lounge, cum pouring out of her abused pussy, and felt more utterly satisfied than she had in years. She was addicted to his cock, much as she didn't want to admit it. When he learned to really use his monster cock, women would line up for miles to get a piece of it.

Heidi pulled Mark around to her, unable to gather the strength even to sit up. She thanked him by licking him clean. His cock leaped to life, and unable to leave him unsatisfied, she gave him another blowjob, and swallowed another load of his youthful cum. His cock went limp, finally spent. She sucked him hard, cleaning him off, and pushed him away.

He knelt down, and held her head close, kissing her deeply. He tasted himself on her tongue, and swirled his tongue around hers. Breaking free of the kiss, he pulled his clothes back on.

"You were incredible Heidi," he said, unable to look away from her sweaty body. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, sated and content. The persistent itch in her pussy was well scratched, until tomorrow.

Josh watched his wife get slammed from behind, and heard her screams as Mark came again in her pussy. Jealous by his stamina, Josh stroked his cock, watching the couple strain against each other. As the man exploded into his wife's pussy, spraying semen out around his cock as her pussy filled to overflowing, Josh came in one of the best solo orgasms of his life. As he came down, he noticed the couple break apart and Heidi lick his cock clean, taking longer than normal. He watched, amazed, as the youth deposited another load into his little cum dumpster, and then put his clothes back on. Heidi lay on the chaise lounge, unable to move.

He quickly cleaned up his mess, and left the house, still horny as hell and replaying the scene in his head. He returned an hour later, and Heidi was dressed and showered, looking like a good little housewife. Only the flush to her cheeks and the radiance she emanated told otherwise. He might not have even noticed it, had he not seen her get her brains fucked out by some young stud.

"Hello baby," she said, voice chiming in genuine cheer. "You're home early."

Josh hugged his wife and kissed her, snaking his tongue into her mouth. His hand cupped her well-fucked ass. She wiggled out of his grip.

"No no," she said, "not yet. Buy me dinner and then we'll see."

"It's only four o'clock," Josh said. "You can't be hungry yet."

"Well, let's do a little shopping first then," she said.

"I don't really want to shop," he said, disappointed.

"Maybe I can convince you," she said. "I think you'll want to be there for this. I was thinking about picking up something sexy to wear for you."

"In that case, let's roll," Josh said.

12