Open Marriage Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

They spent an hour at the party, stuck together on the dance floor with his hands shamelessly exploring her body. Just before disappearing in the direction of the elevators, he obviously brought her to orgasm with his hand under her skirt, leaving me to endure the embarrassing glances of her classmates. Finally, I could stand it no longer and I said to Cynthia, "Let's get out of here."

"Where will we go?" she asked, "I don't think you want to witness again what we heard this afternoon."

"No, your right about that; let's just take a walk for a bit."

And that's just what we did. We walked and talked and ended up at a neighborhood bar and talked some more. I got to know Cynthia and she got to know me and we both liked what we saw. She couldn't understand Edna's behavior any more than I could, especially since her getting to know me better.

"Everyone knows Adam is a love'em and leave'em kind of guy." Cynthia said, "He never tried to keep in touch with her when she left for college. This will be over soon."

"It doesn't make any difference Cyn. After hearing what I did in the room this afternoon and watching them tonight, it's all over between Edna and me. Today I found out that she has been carrying on with him for months over the phone and her blatant lying to me and humiliating me is more than I can bear and from what I can see and heard, it will never end here."

We got back to Cynthia's room after three in the morning, after the bar closed and we had to leave. It was quiet in the room next door. I peeked in and saw a naked Edna sprawled on the bed, cum leaking onto her thighs and the sheets, from her ass and pussy and more covering her face and tits. She was dead to the world. I quietly gathered up all my belongings and the two recorders and brought them into Cynthia's room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going home." was my reply.

"But what about Edna?"

"What about her?"

"You just can't leave her here?"

"Why not?"

"She's your wife."

"Not any more."

"But you gave her permission for the weekend."

"I did, but with several conditions and she ignored every one of them."

"But what will I tell her?"

"Just what I told you."

"Cal, I'm so sorry it came to this. Can't you stay, at least get some rest before you leave"

"Where would I sleep, I'm not getting in to that bed. The hotel is booked solid with the reunion."

"Well..........," she said, her voice trailing off as she looked to her queen sized bed.

"No Cyn," I said, "that would put me in the same class as her. I just can't do that."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and took my leave. I drove for about two hours and the fatigue and the stress caught up to me. After nearly swerving off the road I pulled into a rest stop to get some sleep. The rising sun woke me up and I was home before eight o'clock. I went right to bed.

The ringing phone woke me up just before noon, I didn't answer it but the answer machine did. Edna's voice leaped out at me angrily, "Where are you Calvin, why are all your clothes gone? Damn it, you gave me permission for an open weekend. Where have you gone? Why is your cell phone turned off? Damn it, pick up."

I didn't pick up and I didn't call back. Less than an hour later the phone rang again. The answer machine picked up again. "I spoke to Cynthia. She told me that you were upset with my behavior. Why? You gave me permission for an open weekend. Why are you angry? How will I get home? Where are you? Please I want to talk to you. If you are home, please pick up or call me back."

I didn't call her back and at 3 o'clock the phone rang again. "Where are you Calvin? I'm beginning to worry about you. You could be lying in a ditch somewhere. Please, if you are alright let me know. Maybe I did go too far with Adam, I'm sorry if you think I did.

I'm going to wait right here for your call."

At six another call. "Cal, please call. I love you and I'm worried about you. I'm going to get some dinner downstairs. I'll be up right afterwards. I love you and I miss you."

At seven another call. "I'm back and still no word from you."

Then spoken aside, (I told you not to come in with me.)

'Cal I am so worried about you and about us.

(Don't touch me like that.)

If I don't hear from you tonight I am going to rent a car and drive home tomorrow morning.

(I told you NO!)

Honey I am so worried that something terrible happened to you.

(I'm trying to talk to my husband. Stop that........ooh......ooooooh.)"

There was a thud and a rattle as the telephone dropped to the desk and then,

("Ohhhh Adam.........please don't..........no no......ooooooh goddddd...........we shouldn't .........oooohhhhh ........yesssss .........yessssss.")

followed by a long drawn out wailing, ("Yessssssssssssss.")

There were no more calls that night.

Shortly after eleven o'clock Sunday morning the phone rang again. I answered it with, "Will you stop calling. After the way you behaved the past two days, I don't want anything to do with you."

"Cal, it's me, Cynthia."

"What do you want?" I barked. I was beyond angry.

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm only trying to be a peacemaker."

"Not much chance of that," was my rejoinder.

"She knows she made a mess of things. She came into my room this morning and woke me a few minutes ago looking for you. She thought you might be in bed with me. When I told her you had gone home and why you had left her here, she broke down in tears. She is so sorry and so frightened of what you are going to do."

"She should be. I'd like to strangle her."

"She is afraid to come home alone. She wants me to come home with her."

"I never lifted a hand to her in the fifteen years we have been married but I don't know if I could control myself now. I'm so mad I could spit nails."

"Cal, please let me bring her home, she can't stay here. She has no other place to go."

"Let her go with Adam."

"Cal she doesn't want to go with him and you really don't want her to do that either. Please let me bring her home. At the very least, you have to talk to her."

"All right bring her." and I hung up.

They got home a little after four, just as I got back from picking up the kids from my parent's where they had spent the weekend. Edna's eyes were bloodshot and she looked like hell. Cynthia had a wary look on her face, like she didn't know what to expect of me.

The kids were all over Edna in their greeting not even noticing her distress. Then they disappeared upstairs to their video games and cell phones, leaving three somber adults.

Edna started to say, "Cal, I'm so sorry........"

I turned to Cynthia and said "Tell her I'm not ready to talk yet. Things would be said that couldn't be taken back. You can bunk with her until you leave; I moved my things out of our bedroom,"

We brought in pizza for dinner and the kids chattered away the whole time we were at the table. Cynthia and I kept up a quiet conversation when we could get a word in and I continued to ignore Edna as she picked at her food. When dinner was over the kids returned to their rooms and Edna, after looking hopefully at me and getting no encouragement, left to go her bedroom.

"Cal, you have to talk to her," Cynthia began. "You have to let her explain."

"Explain! Explain what? That she let him use her like a slut. Like a whore. He left her lying on her bed with cum leaking from her ass and her cunt. Probably would have been leaking from her mouth too if she hadn't swallowed it. Come to think of it, maybe it did leak from her mouth after all, it was all over her face and tits too. She looked like a used condom after it was thrown away."

"I know, I saw her. After you left I went in to see if she was all right, she wasn't a pretty sight but she wasn't hurt."

"Did you think I would beat her?"

"I didn't know what to think. I could see how furious you were and I could see in your eyes how much you were hurting. Just like I see it now. But she is hurting too. She was crying the whole way home. She doesn't know what came over her or why she went overboard like that. You have to listen to her; you have to talk to her. I think she really loves you and is genuinely sorry for what she did."

"I wish I could believe that Cyn, but after what I heard and saw this weekend......I don't know what....," my words trailed off. All the stress and the emotions of the past few days overwhelmed me and I broke down, I started to cry.

"Oh Cal," she said, "you don't deserve what happened; you're much too nice a guy." Her arms went around me as she hugged me to comfort me and I hugged her back. "I don't know what came over my friend," she continued, "it was completely out of character for her. I know she's not like that."

Meanwhile her forehead was against my cheek and it became wet from my tears. I kissed away the dampness on her forehead and then I kissed my tears from her eyelids. I continued kissing her face, following the trail of my tears until I kissed her lips and our breathing changed. The kiss became passionate.

I don't know why it happened; maybe I was looking for reassurance. I only knew that I wanted her. I wanted to make love to her. I didn't want to fuck her, I wanted love, the kind I had with Edna up until this past weekend. I didn't want the cum slut that Edna had become with Adam. I wanted the pure love we had always had; I wanted to find that again. And I did, tender, sweet, gentle love. Passionate, fulfilling love that left us complete, tenderly kissing, still connected until my contracting penis slowly withdrew from her.

"I'm sorry Cyn; I never planned for that to happen."

"I'm not." she confessed, "I was thrilled when Edna asked me to seduce you. I have wanted to try you since I met you at your wedding."

"I'm not that kind of guy. I don't even know why it happened now. I have never cheated on her before."

"Look, it's been a weird and stressful weekend. Talk to her tomorrow after the kids go to school, see if you can repair your marriage. If I have your promise that there will be no violence, I'll leave you two to settle this yourselves. I'll leave very early in the morning to get back home and make sure I don't loose my job."

"I promise Cyn, no violence, and I want you to know how much I appreciate what you have done for us, and for me. You gave me back a lot of confidence in myself as a competent husband."

"There's no reason for you to feel that way. Believe me, I know. If Henry had been anything like you I would still be married. You are a more than a competent husband and lover."

By nine o'clock in the morning the house was empty except for Edna and I, she was still in her bedroom. As a peace gesture I brought her a breakfast tray. When she sat up to receive it, her embarrassment was evident. When I silently sat in a chair facing her, she began talking as she nibbled on a piece of toast and sipped her coffee.

"I guess I went a little crazy, didn't I? I just got carried away in the excitement of the weekend. Reliving those wonderful adolescent years with old friends just went to my head. I just forgot myself. I forgot my responsibilities and who I am and I let myself go.

When you gave me permission for an open marriage for the weekend I became intoxicated with the freedom it implied and I guess I went nuts. I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I love you Cal, please forgive me. After all you did give me a free pass. I never cheated on you."

"Yes I did, an open marriage, but just for the weekend. What about all the other times you cheated with Adam? All the months you had phone sex with him. All the times you brought yourself to orgasm at his instruction. Even though he used words and your fingers to fuck you instead of his cock, you came for him and you told him you wanted more. I have it all on tape, every word from that afternoon you fucked him."

She started to cry, tears ran down her cheeks and soft sobs racked her body, "But he never touched .........."

"And the lies," I continued, "About not knowing he was coming to the reunion until you saw him there. About going shopping with Cynthia when you were planning to fuck him all day Friday? That was a free pass day and yet you lied again and compounded it by trying to pimp your friend off on me. Was it perhaps, to salve your conscience?"

She covered her face with her hands and rocked her body back and forth as she cried louder.

"Friday, at the party, you carried on like a slut. His hands were all over you while you were on the dance floor. Not only did you permit it but you let him finger fuck you to orgasm right there in public. Everyone there saw it. So much for not humiliating me.

When Cynthia and I got back after three in the morning and there was no sound from our room, I went in to check on you. What I saw was disgusting. Your thighs were coated thick with the cum leaking from your pussy and your ass. Your face and chest were covered with dry flaking cum and some was drooling out of your mouth. He must be some stud because you had been fucking him all day and then again all evening and I couldn't understand how one man could cum so much."

Her body flinched as if I had hit her and for a moment her face lifted from her hands. There was a look of pure horror pasted there until she covered it again with her hands.

"How many others were there Edna?" I asked.

"I don't know." she sobbed.

"How many at once?"

The only answer I got was a renewed burst of crying and I got up and left the room. I spent the rest of the day at my office.

When I got home in the evening everything was normal. The kids were upstairs and Edna was in the kitchen. It was like the weekend had never happened. I had a drink to unwind, we all sat down to dinner, the conversation flowed, everything normal. After dinner the kids went upstairs, I went into my den; Edna went to her bedroom, everything normal.

But was it? The kids finally knew something was wrong. I couldn't bring myself to kiss her when I left in the morning or when I came home in the evening. Nor were there any affectionate touching gestures between Edna and me. The whole atmosphere in our home had changed and I guess it was because of me. Even though I hadn't seen it, I couldn't get the images of her in bed with more than one guy. It ate away at me.

I even consulted a lawyer about a divorce and found out that no matter what, I would get fucked with alimony and child support and paying for two homes. There was no way I could afford that and maintain a decent life style for any of us under those conditions.

One night about after a month of the new normal Edna knocked on my den door. She pleaded, "Cal, would you please come up and sleep with me."

I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from asking if sleeping with her would get me the same kind of sex that Adam got when she got my permission to sleep with him. Instead I demurred with, "I don't think so Edna, I'm kind of busy right now." I was reading the newspaper.

"Please Cal. I want to be your wife again. We haven't been together since that awful day. I love you and I want our old life back. Please." She was begging, her lower lip and chin were quivering and she looked so pitiful that I caved in and went to bed with her. It was a disaster. I only got semi-hard and I lost that when she tried to suck me harder.

"Oh Cal," she cried, "I've made such a mess of things, I'm so sorry, will you ever forgive me. I started to see a therapist to help me understand why I went so crazy that day. She would like to talk to you too, could you come with me some day? Please, I love you so much and I'm so afraid of loosing you."

And that is how I met Amanda Gosling, she was the therapist. A striking black woman, not beautiful but she has a presence that I noticed immediately. Black hair that fell softly to cover the back of her neck and flashing dark eyes that sparkled and bore into mine as we conversed. Edna sat meekly beside me as Amanda and I spoke about her as if she wasn't there.

"Edna told me that her behavior at her high school reunion upset you." Amanda began.

"Damn right," I replied, "she acted like a total slut. She was a whore for her boyfriend."

"She couldn't help it. That's what she is under certain circumstances."

"Certain circumstances? What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Well you did give her a free pass, an open marriage for the weekend."

"Yeah, I did, much to my regret. But not to be his whore."

"Do you love her Cal?"

She caught me completely off base. I had to think before I replied. "I did until all this shit came down. I'm not so sure now."

"Maybe you will again after I explain."

"Explain? How can you excuse that kind of behavior?"

"Edna is a submissive personality. Latent, until someone takes control of her and then she willingly complies. She can't help it. Look at her now; sitting there quietly while we discuss her just like she was a school girl in the principles office. Adam knew this and used it to reconnect with her. She could no more help herself than you could stop from drinking water when you are thirsty."

Amanda continued, "I recognized this in her the first time I interviewed her, but you never did. You accepted her desire to please you as your due as her husband, but you never recognized the depth and totality of that desire. She loves you but her need for control must be met, if not by you, then by someone else who could replace you. Simply put, you must become more dominant, especially sexually."

"What kind of bullshit are you trying to hand me," I asked, "all this psychobabble doesn't change that she's a slut and she put out for Adam and I don't know how many of his friends."

A flash of anger crossed Amanda's face as she replied to my barb. "Yes, she can be a slut for anyone knowing enough and dominant enough to control her like I do."

"Like you do? What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that your wife is now my slut. After three delightful appointments with her she will give herself to me anytime I want her." She then turned to my wife and commanded, "Edna, come stand next to me."

I watched my wife move to Amanda's side and I heard Amanda say in a very dulcet voice as her hand moved up inside Edna's skirt, "Did you like what happened last time you were here?"

"Amanda please, not in front of Cal." She was pleading but she put up no resistance.

The hand up Edna's skirt came down dragging down a pair of white bikini panties. Amanda's other hand had gone up Edna's sweater and I watched fascinated as it manipulated her breast. I could see Edna's hips start to move as she humped the hand that had returned up her skirt and was invading her pussy. Her eyes closed and she became completely oblivious to my presence.

Amanda's voice became more insistent, "That's right my little darling, do you want to cum for me now?"

"Ohhhh godddddd," was the answering groan as Edna reached out to clutch Amanda's shoulders to keep from falling.

"Your nipples are so hard and your cunt is so wet. You're my slut now baby, my play toy. You'll do anything I want, won't you? Answer me when I ask you a question."

"Yesssssss,anything. May I cum now?" Edna begged.

"Yes sweetie, doit! Cum for me!"

As she climaxed her body shuddered and I think she would have collapsed if Amanda's hands had not supported her.

I sat there, my mouth agape, astounded by what I seen and how quickly it had happened. Amanda turned to me and said, "The question now is, are you man enough to take her back from me? Take her home Cal, take her home and show her that you are the man she needs. She loves you; all you have to do is man up to your responsibilities and take control of her. Make her your slut and as long as you do, you won't have to worry about anyone else."

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers