Open Minded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, he drove his hips forward, slipping his cock inside her again. She called out, lifting her hips off the bed to meet his thrusting. Her hands snaked around his torso to his back, where her nails dug in and scraped down his skin. He hissed, and thrust into her again, and again, driven by passion and by pain. She held on tight, wrapping her arms around him as he fucked her with abandon.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" she yelled, lifting both feet and wrapping them around him. "Harder, baby!" But there was no harder. Jason was fucking her like an animal, grunting with each stroke, sweat pouring off him. The muscles in his back and butt worked constantly as he drove into her again and again. His breathing was completely ragged as he gave every ounce of his energy to her.

A moment later, their orgasms hit simultaneously... muscles contracted and voices lifted as one enormous wave of ecstasy washed over them both. He emptied himself inside her as she arched her back upward, meeting him and striving for him to push into her as deeply as possible as her pussy spasmed with pleasure. Just as their passion began to wane, he began pushing with renewed vigor.

Wrapping his arms around her, he lowered one to under her ass and the other cradled her neck.. His cock became fully hard again, and he drove into her with abandon as her breathy grunts exclaimed her surprise and pleasure that he would continue. She tilted her pelvis upward, lifting her feet up and bracing them against his ass, encouraging him to push deeper. He fucked her with a steady pace, saying nothing, and squeezing their bodies tight with his arms.

Her sounds were incomprehensible, as she was shaken with the ongoing pleasure of an orgasm. She bit his shoulder. He quickened his pace as his second orgasm neared In a moment, his body was wracked with intense pleasure; the muscles in his legs spasmed and he collapsed on her body, seemingly no longer in control of his own ability to support himself, the waves of pleasure overwhelming him. He grunted and held still, unable to take the extreme sensations firing through his body.

His semen filled her again, and she cooed and ran her hands through his hair. "Ohhh my! You are remarkable!" She grinned and lifted his face up, kissing his mouth fervently.

He lifted off her, slipping out. "Mmmmm, she complained. Come back!" But they laughed together and he held out a hand to her.

"I hate to say this, but that dive ended ten minutes ago." He gestures toward the clock on the nightstand. "She'll be here soon."

Katlyn laughed, and waved a hand toward the clothes on the bed, disheveled and wet in places. "Good luck explaining that!" She quickly dressed and walked toward the door where he was waiting for her.

"Thank you, Jason. I needed that." Enjoy the rest of your week! Jason tilted his head slightly, as if he was confused or had more to say.

"That's it?" he asked.

"Yep. Your wife is lucky to have you. You're quite exquisite." Katlyn lifted on her toes, kissed him on the lips, and left the room.

All the way up to her room, Katlyn's stomach was actually churning. She'd broken her agreement with Nick. Yes, the sex was good...great....AMAZING. But how was she to face her new husband now? She walked into her room and leaned back against the door, trying to figure out how to deal with this.

"Honey? That you?" Nick's voice. Katlyn's brows raised and she inhaled sharply. "Hey, babe? Come in..."

"Nick.." Katlyn answered, not having had enough time to figure out how to handle things. "Hi, honey."

"Doing ok, Kate?" Nick came around the corner, wrapped only in a towel. His hair was wet. He had been here long enough to shower. He smiled warmly.

"Yeah, honey. Sorry I wasn't here when you got back." She cringd inside. This was their normal routine, when she's been with someone else. She doesn't make any attempt to explain, he doesn't ask where she's been. This time needed to be different, but she was already screwing it up.

"No worries. I guess you're feeling better." Another warm smile. It's odd; he didn't have the look in his face that he normally does when he knows what shes been up to. Maybe his trust for her this week was preventing suspicion.

"Yeah, much." She smiled. Her behavior was eating her alive. "Hey, Nick..." she began to say.

But Nick interrupted her. "Katlyn, it'll be dinner soon. You feel up for it? I hear they're serving gumbo..." He didn't want to hear about it. Her heart sank. She was overwhelmed by the fact that he wasn't calling her out.

But she nodded. "Yes, Nick. I think my stomach is fine. I am not worried about it at all." She smiled, then stepped forward to him. She traced a finger along the edge of the towel, at his waist. Raising her eyebrow, she looked into his eyes and tugged gently at the towel.

"Naaaah, not now, Kate. Let's get ready for dinner." He stepped back, grinning deviously. "I assure you there's plenty of that to come today." Nodding, he retreated toward the dresser. She smiled and ducked into the bathroom to get herself ready for dinner. She spent the rest of the time before dinner wondering why Nick wasn't concerned or if he even had a clue...

...to be continued....

12