Open Remote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parris
Parris
62 Followers

"I'd like to, love, but not yet. You're just going to have to wait for that," David murmured in my ear. "You aren't anywhere near horny enough if you want to hide in the ladies room while I eat your pussy, darlin'. Just go in and clean yourself up a little bit and we'll go rejoin the party."

Once in the ladies room, I locked myself in a stall and wadded up toilet tissue to dab at the pussy juice and cum that slid down the inside of my thigh. Scooping up a drop of cum on my finger, I resettled my skirt and went to find my lover. "Open your mouth," I whispered, sliding my cum-covered finger past David's lips, feeling his tongue licking it clean.

"Mmmm. My favorite flavor. Nice of you to sneak me a taste," David said, kissing me so I could taste myself on his tongue.

Pressing my hip against David's, I snaked my hand between us to stroke his erection through his jeans. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to share this nice, solid cock with me?"

"Oh, I will. Don't worry about that. Right now, though, I think there's someone else who'd like to share his big, hard cock with you," David said, nuzzling his mustache along my cheek as his fingers teased my nipple again.

"Jarod?" I asked hopefully, savoring the secretive, erotic display between us.

"Nope. Ted the guard is over there in the alcove watching me feel you up," David whispered. "How would you like his black cock pounding into your cunt?"

Silently, I nodded and allowed David to lead me to a seldom used staircase near the elevator. Standing so we could be seen through the slit window in the heavy, metal fire door, David began slowly unbuttoning my silk blouse, spreading it open so my hard nipples, circled with gold bands were exposed above the lacy bra. From the corner of my eye, I saw a guard uniform in the window and knew Ted was watching as David cupped and caressed my tits, chafing my nipples with work- roughened hands. Leaning down, he brushed his mustache over the tender skin, making me squirm with longing before his tongue finally began tasting me.

Burying my hands in his hair, I held David to my breast, encouraging him to suckle as I reveled in the wet heat that scorched its way to my groin. Knowing what David would like most, I made direct eye-contact with Ted through the slit window and motioned him to join us. With a loud click, the latch on the fire door released and Ted stepped into the stairwell.

"It definitely looks like you two are out for a good time tonight," he said, licking his thick lips as David pulled away so my breasts were fully exposed. Beyond the fire door, we could all hear the buzz of the cocktail crowd and knew our little adventure could be discovered at any minute.

"What my wife is really out for tonight is a taste of hard, black cock," David said, flicking the butterfly remote to low. "Do you think you could help her with that?"

"So your woman's got a taste for dark meat, huh?" Ted said, reaching to unbuckle his belt. Unzipping his fly and sliding his jockeys down, he approached me as I sat down on a folding chair abandoned in the stair well. Pulling out a large, solid erection, he growled deep in his throat, "Is this what you're looking for, woman? Suck it!"

As David watched, I gently slid my fingers up and down the eight-inches of cock in front of me, playing with it before nuzzling the black skin and drawing my tongue along the hard rod. Slowly, I licked Ted's cock from base to head, making sure David was watching the contrast in our skin color and could see my tongue circling, tracing throbbing veins and dipping into the slit at the tip of the wide, flared head. I was rewarded with the second speed level from the remote.

"Stop teasing me, you white whore," Ted groaned. "Suck it. Suck my fat cock so your man can see it sliding deep into your face. Oh, fuck, yes!"

Hips twitching against the tingling of the butterfly, my tongue fluttered deftly over and around the corona of the black cock in front of me. Ted groaned in pleasure as I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started bobbing up and down over his cock. With each stroke, I squeezed the base of his cock in my fist and sucked, my tongue moving to caress him and keep his length wet.

"Oh, man. Fucking shit!" Ted swore. "Man, does this slut suck you like this all the time?"

"She's a cocksucker, all right." David said, his cock pumping in his hand as he watched my mouth stretch wide to accept the dark black cock sliding in and out of my face.

"Show me. I want to watch her suck you now, man," Ted said, drawing back and taking his cock in his hand to jerk off while he watched me blow my husband.

David stepped forward, causing me to feel a sharp, wet sting of arousal deep in my cunt as he presented me with the cock I loved more than any other. My eyes slid rapturously closed as his familiar taste and scent washed over me and I began to bathe his cock with my tongue as both men watched. Hungrily, I sucked my man, taking him as deep into my mouth as I could, my tongue working over the back of his cock then gradually withdrawing until I concentrated on sucking only the head. Slurping his cock noisily, I played with my nipples, looking up into his eyes. David flicked the vibrator to high as I swirled my tongue around and around his penis, focusing licks and gentle sucking on the sensitive area at the back of his cock. Tasting his precum release as pleasure gripped his groin, I leaned back, arching my tits forward to rub the tip of his cock over my nipples, glazing them with his slippery juice until they glistened.

Breathing heavily, David pulled away from me, his fingers fisting in my hair. "Tell us what you want, slut," he hissed in a low voice.

"I want that big, black cock fucking me from behind while I suck you," I panted, my next climax rapidly approaching. Lifting my skirt, I stood and turned to present my bare ass and pussy to Ted, leaning forward to brace myself against the folding chair.

Pausing to examine the trembling butterfly, Ted grinned at David. "No wonder the bitch is so fucking hot." Taking his cock in hand, he dipped the head into my wetness and stroked it up and down the sides of my full blooming labia before pressing against the butterfly, feeling the vibrations against his cock while he intensified their effects on me.

"Please," I gasped, "ram your cock into my cunt hard so David can watch you fucking his whore. Oh, God that feels good. Shove it in all at once, Ted. Fuck that wet pussy!" As his huge cock filled my cunt completely, I began to climax deeply, my cunt clenching and squeezing the black prick buried deep inside me. My barely controlled squeaks of pleasure echoed through the empty stairwell.

"Goddamn, your whore has a tight pussy," Ted grunted as he pumped into me.

David's firm voice ordered the black man bucking into my cunt, "Fuck her hard. She loves getting that tight pussy fucked hard."

"Give me your cock, Cowboy! Let me suck you," I panted, greedily taking him into my mouth as Ted continued to press me forward and fuck from behind. I was deliciously full of cock as the tingling from the butterfly transformed into a deep- seated throb, pulsing throughout my womb.

"You're such a fucking slut. You like being used like a whore, don't you?" David hissed, bracing my head with his hands and pumping into my throat. "Look at her, Ted. My wife's getting fucked like a whore and loves every minute. Fuck her slut pussy! Pound her cunt with that cock of yours, man. What would your boss think, Parris, if he walked in right now and found out what a whore you are?"

"The same thing any man would think," Ted chuckled, punctuating his words with thrusts of his cock. "He'd say, 'Move the fuck over so I can have my turn!'"

"You like that idea, donÕt you, cunt?" David asked in response to the throaty groan he heard from me. His cock deep in my mouth, he stared into my face with blue eyes, hard with lust. David knew the nastier he talked, the more I got turned on and the harder I would cum in the end.

Visions of a four-way began to fill my head as images of sucking and fucking three men took me deep into myself. Everything else in the world withered away to nothing. There was only the resonance of the vibrator against my clit, the rhythmic, wet slap of Ted's balls against me as his cock pounded my cunt and David's cock riding my tongue as I imagined a third cock fucking deep into my ass. My eyes glazed with craven need and, though I soaked up every filthy word David uttered, I was soon too deep in my own pleasure to respond beyond primal grunts and moans.

Looking down at the large black hands holding my hips as Ted thrust into me, David nodded toward my ass. "Stick your thumb in her ass while you fuck her like an animal. She loves it. She loves being used like a slut."

Feeling a large thumb pressing into my ass made images of fucking a third cock all the more vivid. I panted harder as I moved to meet Ted's thrusts, the pressure inside me building toward a killer climax as the vibrator hummed against my clit causing my stomach muscles to jump and contract in pulsing spasms. Pounding in a hard, ageless rhythm as his dark fingers dug into my back and thumb probed my ass, Ted rapidly approached his own orgasm and began to pant, "Where do you want me to unload, man? You want me to fill her cunt?"

"No, come around here and make her lick you clean before you cum all over her face," David told him.

"Nooooooo! Not yet." I begged breathlessly. "Let me cuu . . .unnnnhhhhhh!" My strongest orgasm of the evening paralyzed me as my ass clenched tightly around Ted's thumb and cunt squeezed his cock. Clutching the chair to keep from collapsing, I felt the walls of my cunt spasm again and again as my cum let down. The orgasm began to feel like it would never end.

"Yes, you fucking whore, cum!" David's voice ordered deeply from the distant world of consciousness. "Cum, you slut. Cum on that big, black cock."

Ted continued to ride me until the orgasm passed then pulled out of my pussy and ass, his dark cock covered with streaks of feminine cum. Joining my lover as the butterfly continued to work its magic against my clit, both men rubbed their cocks against my face, watching as I nuzzled their lengths. Cupping David's balls, I looked up into his eyes. His balls were pulled up tight and the heat in his eyes told me that we both knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Still staring into David's eyes, I snaked my tongue out to lick Ted's cock, tasting my cunt on him.

With a gasp of pleasure equal to pain, David squeezed his eyes closed and shuddered as his cock erupted smooth, white, creamy cum over my cheek, dripping down the side of my nose and over my lips. Opening his eyes, David watched his cum roll down my face. As his last shot fired, Ted's cock began to spew thick cum over my other cheek. Both men watched as Ted completed my facial and I experienced another, smaller orgasm at the will of the insistent butterfly.

Clicking off the remote, David helped me stand, bracing me in his arms as he began licking the wash of cum off my face, chasing down stray drops as they fell to my bare tits. Ted watched my lover licking up the cum as he tucked himself back into his uniform and straightened his tie. "Man, this was a first for me. You two are something else," he shook his head.

"Why don't you come to our place tomorrow night," David said, pausing from the clean up.

"And bring your handcuffs," I added with a grin as I snuggled against David's chest, weakened by the number and intensity of my orgasms.

Ted nodded as I reached into my purse and handed him a business card with our home address and phone number written on the back. "Come around 5 p.m.," I told him. "We'll have supper and an evening of fun. We'll even invite our neighbor Tom to join us."

The fire door clanged shut as Ted returned to patrol the crowd of proper party guests. Threading my fingers through DavidÕs hair, I pulled his mouth to my lips. "You know," I whispered, "you still haven't eaten my pussy, Cowboy. Why don't we go home so you can address that oversight?"

"You think you can make it that far?" David smiled at me, wiping the last of the cum off my chin and licking his finger clean.

"Well, we may have to stop in the car on the way home but that's a risk we'll just have to take," I said, caressing David's ear lobe between my fingers and gently kissing his mouth.

"You know what, darlin'?" David whispered, buttoning my blouse for me. "I love you."

Parris
Parris
62 Followers
12