Open Window at the Marsden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tor_Cee
Tor_Cee
2 Followers

I was watching her when she suddenly cried out, "Oh my God, he's shoving it into her ass!" Then she looked over at me. She realized that I had been watching her and not the couple—it was obvious from her face. She glanced down. I didn't stop my rhythm. Part of me wanted to, suddenly self-conscious, but my excitement drove me on—and I suddenly understood that most of my excitement was that she was next to me, and now she was watching me.

She glanced up again. Then she looked out the window for a few seconds. She turned back to me and smiled.

She extracted her hand from her pussy, grabbed me with both hands on my shoulders, swung me around shoving me down onto the bed, and with the same motion, and before I had time to think about what she was doing, had her mouth over my cock taking it all in.

She sucked for just a few seconds before sitting up and starting to yank off my jeans. I helped to get them off along with my boxers, and then she was feverishly pulling her own pants and panties off. I was shoved back on the bed and she was on me with me in her in a blink of an eye, not that I was blinking. My eyes were wide open. She settled on my cock guiding it into her with her hand. Her tits hung down further than I expected even with the perennial black tee shirt covering them. I wanted my own shirt off, I didn't know why. I felt it important to be as naked as the couple across the way. I got it off without tearing off any buttons. Apparently, I inspired Bette to do the same. She flung her tee off. Then she fell forward on me and rubbed her nipples across my chest, all the time grinding her hips against me, plowing her pussy with my cock. I thrust in matching her rhythm and the combination really worked for her because she sudden was very vocal in competition with our neighboring couple, moaning and almost shouting, "Oh fuck yeah, that's it, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." unceasingly.

Suddenly, she lifted off me so my cock fell and bounced against my belly. She leaned back and sat back down on me moving forward and back at the same cadence as before but against my cock on the outside of her, against her labia and her clit. I thought she was just rubbing her cunt against my cock before she would take it back into her, but then she leaned back so far that her asshole could ride along my shaft, back and forth.

"Oh God, that's good. Oh fuck." She chanted, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

She was leaning way back, arms angled behind, her hands planted on the bed, rolling her hips back and forth.

"Oh God, Vince. I want your cock in my ass. Just like they did. Quick."

She rolled off me and lay down with her back against my side. I tipped on to my side as well and reached down to her ass. I felt between her legs. Her pussy was soaked—as was my cock from her—but so was her ass from rubbing against me. I rubbed her labia for a few seconds soaking my fingers in her juices and then rubbed her own lube on her anus. I was going to finger her hole to loosen it up, but she shouted, "No. Your dick. Now. Right now!"

I slid down a bit further, held my cock in one hand, moved it around between her cheeks until its tip felt an indentation, then I shoved. I shoved harder than I normally would have for a first thrust, but I sensed that that was what Bette wanted—a hard first drive. A pounding right from the beginning. So I rocked hard against her time and time again, moving my entire body and humping with my hips, giving her everything I had, again and again, pounding away at her ass.

I wanted to give even more. I rolled her over on her stomach. She shoved her ass high in the air with my cock still inside, and now with my arms and legs and my entire weight I could come down heavy thrusting with my hips in the same motion and hammer her so hard that I was a bit afraid of hurting her. But she yelled, "Yes. Yes. Harder." So I strived to pound her harder.

She came before me.

It was not very surprising to me that Bette was very vocal when fucking—I would have been very surprised if she had been a quiet love-maker. But if the couple across the way wasn't already sure that they had inspired another couple to sex—and I'm sure that they had probably heard us unless they were so enraptured they could hear nothing other than themselves—they were aware of us now, as well as most of the Marsden I would expect. Bette let out a final, "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk..." and her raised butt just collapsed on to the bed. I followed it down and gave it a few more strokes but then pulled out and just ran my cock hard and fast between her butt checks. Bette had recovered and was yelling, "Oh yeah, Vince, come on my ass...." And I was frantically thrusting away between those fabulous globs of flesh when I finally spurted all over her back and butt.

Then there was quiet, just our labored breathing. There was no sound coming from the other window across the alley. The only sounds were the normal street noises.

We were lying in each other's arms in post-coital numbness when she laughed in my ear, "Thank God for those perverts. I was starting to think I'd never get into your pants."

The End

Tor_Cee
Tor_Cee
2 Followers
12