Open Windows Ch. 01

Story Info
Colin Firth deals with a night time intruder.
3.2k words
3.82
7.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is it that defines something as being wrong? I tried most days to not ponder too much over this question. The end of the month had arrived quicker than expected and here I was pulling on my black jeans, scuffed up trainers and scraping my hair up under my cap. As I headed towards the door I looked in on the door of the bedroom in the darkness, the moon shone a streak of light across the empty bed. That's my reason, no one was there any more to look after me, and everything had become chances and a gamble. My thoughts had been soured over the last few months, those last few months alone. I had nothing and if something is there and too easy to be taken, why shouldn't I go out there and help myself. I wasn't hurting anybody after all. I had to admit it was always easier when the hotel was unoccupied but this time of year it was always busy.

A few minutes later I ran my fingers along the window, knowing roughly where the catch was, the little gap where I could slide my finger in and open it enough to fit through. Silently I slid through, landing on the couch under the window which always broke my fall. I'm not a thief, just a borrower and the item I needed to borrow was on the side table as always next to the phone. I made my way over, hurriedly shining a light from my little LED torch onto the paper. Scribbling down the code I needed, I crawled along the floor back towards the window. I had only got halfway there when I heard the door slam and the light burst on, illuminating the room. Shit! I lost my cool persona and got up to run like the wind back towards the window.

"Hey!" a voice called after me as I toppled out of the window and back down onto the tarmac below. A sharp pain seared through my arm and thigh but with no time to do an injuries check, I tore back over to my own front door.

It was the next morning when I made my way down to my desk and laptop that I realised something was missing, franticly thumbing through my keychain it was clear to see that my stick was missing. Not a major problem many would think but my stick was firstly, my life's thoughts and workings. It was also full of every single story and note that I had written, 24 of those being fanfictions of various genres. I felt sick inside, my little secret life was on that stick. I came to the conclusion that it must have fallen from my keychain as I had raced to escape the previous night. There was no other way, I would have to go back in there and find it.

That night, dressed for darkness as I had the night before, I made my way out and across the car park to the window. Jumping up to the ledge I fiddled with the catch, it had had some sort of attempt at a fix since my last visit but I was used to that. I prised it apart finally and slid back through. I sighed with relief that the room was in darkness, at least I could make my visit short and sweet. I couldn't see it anywhere, I retraced my steps from the night before and decided that it must be somewhere beneath the side table. It was hard to see anything on the plum red carpet in the darkness so I crawled underneath; flicking my torch from side to side hurriedly I searched in desperation. A few moments later the light flicked on, making me jump in surprise and bang my head hard on the table above me. "Fuck it" I hissed under my breath. I glanced upwards to see a figure in the doorway. He walked slowly into the room, his arms folded across his chest.

"Looking for something?" he said eventually, holding out the very usb stick I was looking for between his finger and thumb. Fuck it again, he had caught me. Stupidly I sat crouched under there for a few minutes while he stood there. Something in my head told me that if I sat there for long enough he might get fed up, turn around, switch the light off and close the door behind him as he left. Alas, in reality that was not going to happen.

"Well?" He asked after a moment or two, his tone growing a little more impatient. I sighed and dragged myself out from under the table and stood up to face him. As I did so my jaw literally dropped in horror as I realised whose hotel room I had broken into.

"Fucking hell" my thoughts fell out of my mouth without me even realising it and emerged in a stupid squeak. The dull thud as my torch fell from my fingers and rolled across the floor, resting a few inches from his feet. There in front of me, with a not very amused look on his face was Colin Firth, well known actor and subject of several of my fanfiction stories. Those fanfiction stories that were stored on the tiny blue usb stick in his hand.

"I'm so, so sorry. " I started. "It's mine, could I please have it back." I kept my head down so that he couldn't see my face.

"That depends." He began, rolling the stick around in his fingers and taking a step towards me. "Are you going to tell me why you are in my hotel room?"

I stood for a moment, going over a million different amounts of bullshit I could come out with at this moment. None of it was going to cut it, I came clean. "I live next door...I come in through that window every month. I'm not here to steal anything I promise."

He did not answer and instead moved towards me and with a quick grab, pulled away the cap I was hiding beneath. He looked surprised as all my hair tumbled down to my waist and for the first time looked me straight in the eye. "Sit down." He instructed. I did as he asked.

"I come back from a day's filming, I'm tired, the last thing I expected was to come back to find an unexpected yet may I say, rather attractive intruder in my room!" He sighed, sitting down opposite me.

"What's your name?" "Do I have to tell you that, I mean wouldn't it be easier if I just took my stick and went home?" I replied, staring down to my knees. This was too awkward.

"Yes, I think I deserve that at the very least. After all, I am quite intrigued at your visit."

"OK, ok..." I put my hands on my forehead. "My name is Elise." I wasn't divulging any more.

"You see, I don't think that is correct."

"What?" I frowned up at him.

"Well..." he began, reaching to the side table and opening a laptop. To my horror he inserted my usb stick into the side and casually began browsing through the files. "I was pretty sure your name would be something like...'Strawberry wine'."

"No, I've never heard of that one." I lied, trying to call his bluff. The colour visibly drained from my face.

"That's very strange." He got up and poured himself a drink."You see, she writes some very interesting stuff. I guess if you are not the author in question I can dispose of the usb stick. That saves both of us a lot of trouble!"

"No!" I half shouted, bloody hell there was months of hard work on that thing and I had no back up copies. Yes there were versions online but that was not the same as having my own hard copy. Damn my stupid idea to attach it to my keys, I should have left it in my top drawer where it belonged. He looked surprised at my outburst and sat back, obviously awaiting an explanation.

"It's me...Ok it's me. I just don't really want anyone knowing about it or seeing it. It's private."

"Private? Strange how you uploaded it onto four different fanfiction sites." He said, handing me a glass of wine, which I very much needed at that moment. I swigged it back, and cringed.

"You know about the sites, how the hell do you know about that?"

"I'm not stupid Elise; do you really think that every actor or musician has never googled their own fanfiction? It's a basic curiosity mixed with just a little ego. "

"I suppose." I sighed, not really enjoying the fact that he could see all the weird and wonderful things I had thought of.

"Take this one..." he began. "It's called 'All of me'. I read this one twice already, the idea is great but...I mean that would never happen, and that...Well I would never have done that. The kiss scene, in the kitchen, just ridiculous..."

"Ok, ok." I butted in. "So you don't like my writing, I get it. It's fiction, it's not real, just as much as when you are portraying a role in a film. That's not real, it's whatever you make the character and that's all I've done. So don't start judging me because that's just not fair, anyway 'All of me' was written for a friend so don't you dare fuck with that one!" I got up and closed the lid on his laptop angrily. "And for your information, I thought the kiss scene was written very well actually, I worked hard on that." I pouted, crossing my arms. No matter how embarrassed I was feeling or who I was standing in front of, it was still bloody hurtful to hear criticism on your work. Either that or the wine was talking.

"I beg to differ; the whole situation was very staged, so predictable and dull. You could have guessed what was going to happen from the third paragraph. If you're going to write something, at least make it interesting!" He argued back, grabbing me suddenly by my shoulders.

"This, Elise is how you should have written it." Before I knew what was happening he kissed me hard on my lips, I froze for a moment, his hand on my cheek as he pulled me closer, kissing me deeper, his tongue urging inside my mouth. His other hand in my hair, gripping me tightly. When he eventually pulled away I stood open mouthed, not really understanding what had just happened. Was he pissed off at me or incredibly turned on, or maybe both I couldn't tell. He turned back to the table and picked up his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm afraid at the end of the day you have just broken into my room twice so I am going to have to call the hotel security."

"No, please, you can't do that. I'll do anything, please; Look, my husband walked out on me a few weeks ago, I'm barely surviving money wise and I struggle to pay the rent let alone afford broadband, that's why I break in here to get the code. I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want to get into any trouble. I'll lose my job, my home, please don't! " I begged, grabbing at his arm desperately.

"Anything?" He thought for a moment before replacing the receiver. "It sounds like you have a lot to lose, I appreciate that but you can't expect to carry on doing things like this and get away with it."

His hand on my shoulder he looked into my eyes and added. "Maybe I should just deal with you myself. From what I know about you already it seems you might quite like that option."

My lips were still tingling from his kiss but that feeling was overshadowed by the unknowing that spun around in my head. What choice did I have, this was embarrassing enough with my very private works having been picked through and scrutinised.

"Ok." Was all I managed.

"I hoped you might say that." He replied, a small smile forming at the corner of his mouth. Not really knowing what I was supposed to do next, I stood there for a moment awkwardly. He walked around behind me not saying a word, I jumped as his hands slid down my shoulders, around my waist and down over my hips and around the contours of my bum. A fluttering in my stomach flew straight between my legs at the same time his fingers brushed teasingly, hardly touching against the fabric of my jeans.

"Lost for words all of a sudden? That's very unlike a writer." He whispered in my ears, slipping his hands in and out of my pockets. "Only checking you haven't got any concealed weapons, can't be too careful these days!"

"I was borrowing the internet code, not trying to murder you!" I frowned; disappointed he had stopped touching me.

"So you say..."

I manoeuvred myself around so that I was as near to the door as was possible and made a bolt for it whilst he was stood back. Despite my speed he was one step ahead and with one hand grabbed my arm, in one swift move pulling me back across the room. He sat back on the sofa, pulling me roughly across his lap, my face hit against the soft leather, my hands grabbed at the edge to prise myself up and away but he held me firmly with one hand at the top of my legs to stop me kicking out, the other pressing between my shoulders.

"I knew there was only one way to deal with you." He said sternly, holding me fast until I was short of breath from flailing about and stopped. There wasn't any way I was getting out of this.

"Do you know what happens to very naughty girls who go breaking into hotel rooms?"

I shook my head.

"No, I didn't expect you would know because it's pretty obvious that no one has ever shown you the slightest amount of discipline in your entire life. So maybe it's time somebody did!" He slid his hand under my jeans and pulled them down to my knees before running his hand back up the length of my leg and up over my underwear. Thank god I wore decent sized knickers today, huge unsexy affairs, lined in lace but still were so fully covering that you could wear them as shorts. Nothing much would have been visible beneath them. The embarrassment burned through my face and I was thankful he couldn't see it.

"Has anybody ever given you a spanking before Elise?" He asked eventually.

"N, no" I stuttered. Oh god, he was going to spank me, the realisation flooded through me as it should have done in the first place. Call me naive but I had never ever been spanked in my entire life. Not to say I hadn't fantasised about it many times but fantasies and reality were sometimes very different places, they were for me anyway!

"As I recall, it worked quite well in one of those stories, what was it...oh yes 'The Island', you know the one where you penned me as a teacher in a school of sexual perversion, in fact that is exactly where I got the idea from . So let's see if the fiction will work as well on the author."

His hand lay still on my back for a moment and I was taken by surprise as the first slap hit against my ass made me squeal. After three strokes he paused for a moment.

"I do think that this punishment worked better for Georgiana, ah I remember, she wasn't wearing ridiculous pants like these." He flicked the elastic against my skin before tugging them down, exposing my naked skin.

"No please don't, I've learned my lesson. I'm not going to break into any more windows. I promise!"

"Sorry Elise, I think you should have thought about this in the first place. I'm not finished yet." With that he bought his palm down hard against my ass, it stung more than the first time and I squealed out as he continued, each slap leaving my skin burning.

"Try and keep still!" He commanded as I wriggled my legs around. As he continued, I was feeling a heat growing somewhere else, rushing between my legs, each time he spanked me my clit was rubbing against his lap below me. My squeals were becoming moans and sighs, each slap of his hand sending pleasurable sensations through me. He eventually sat back and paused for a moment, watching with amusement the way I was grinding myself against him, my body craving his touch. He made me wait for a moment, finishing his drink and I jumped in surprise as he took a single ice cube from the glass and gently smoothed it across my red skin. It melted immediately against the heat and pooled down between my ass cheeks. He slid the last part of it down between my legs and I squirmed around on his lap as the cool water took over my sensations, it was a few minutes before I realised he was no longer holding onto me and was in fact sitting back watching me intently.

"Take a moment." He said finally, patting my still tender bottom as he spoke. I pulled myself back wiping the spilt mascara from my cheeks. I stood several steps away from him, looking down.

He lifted my chin with a single finger and looked into my eyes. I avoided eye contact and was thankful for my floppy fringe.

"Do you think that might have done the trick?" He asked eventually. When I returned his gaze I could see the desire in his eyes.

"Yes." I gazed at the floor; my world in two halves of having my secret identity spread out for discussion and the fact that I still couldn't believe that this man was doing these things to me.

"Good."

My breathing quickened as he came around behind me, his hands on my waist, sliding up and over my chest sensually until he ripped the shirt open, buttons spilling to the floor, the cotton parting enough to let the breeze form the window chill my skin. I needed him to touch me, rip my bra off in the same fashion but he did not.

"What do you think happens next to naughty girls who break into my hotel room?" He whispered into my ear.

"I don't know." I squeaked, stupidest answer, damn where had my perverted imagination gone, the one that accompanied my writing.

"You want this?" he asked at last, his hands over my breasts, edging his fingertips under the lace of my bra.

"Oh god yes!" I breathed. He spun me around to look him in the eyes, his hand on my cheek, holding me gently yet firmly.

"Go into the bedroom and wait for me there. Only wearing your underwear." He released his grip and walked towards the window, turning his back on me, one hand in his pocket, one holding his drink.