Opening an Ass for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers

"This fucking vacation is going to kill me."

CHAPTER THREE

The secret was out after I walked the beach naked with the rest of the group. My cock was the eight hundred pound gorilla no one talked about at lunch then while we walked around town checking out an art show and the different jewelry shops.

Lea and Jana shot glances at my crotch when they thought no one was looking. We strolled around an island where the main attraction was huge cocks and all conversation about them died. Steve and Rob kept a hawk's eye on their wives.

Nicole and Jen did most of the talking either unaware or unwilling to notice the tension. The last shop before we were going to grab a cab back to our rooms was mostly linen clothes and sarongs and jewelry. The short dark skinned woman zipped around from behind the counter as I walked in.

She picked a few pair of pants off a rack and some shorts.

"You, you wear these," she said.

Everyone in our group stopped.

"No, I'm just looking."

The woman pointed at the women in our group.

"Yes, give them something to look."

I still didn't get it until she pointed out the door and noticed a guy with his sausage laying down his thigh. His cock was perfectly outlined wearing the lightweight material pants.

"That's really not my style," I said.

"Honey, do it," Nicole said. "At least try on the shorts...well, the pants too for the club tonight. I want you to go. I can show off my Longfellow."

How other guys did it, I had no idea. It looked kind of gay walking in flimsy pants with no underwear and my dick clearly visible but once Nicole saw it, fighting about it only drew more attention.

Sitting in a cab with mashed in with seven people and my cock laying on my thigh for all to see quieted everyone. The only conversation revolved around the rotation of watching Julie it now apparent that Steve and Rob were not going to leave their wives alone for the rest of the trip. Nicole marched me directly to the bedroom and closed the door.

"I'm finally going to try to suck this thing. My panties are soaked thinking about it," she said while unzipping my pants.

She opened her mouth and took it in a few times. She licked the underside and kept looking up at me, then tried to get more in her mouth once I got stiff. It didn't work. Jen recklessly swallowed cock eager to get choked. Nicole acted like a normal woman and stopped with barely four inches in her mouth.

I put my girlfriend up on the bed, pushed her thong to the side and fucked her. It felt odd after fucking ass but I worked all the way inside her and we kissed and made love for nearly forty minutes before we came together.

"It's not enough," she said. "I want more before we go out tonight. Let's figure out a way to fuck out on the patio."

After fucking Nicole the second time, the spell was broken with Jen. I decided to keep my mouth shut and never say a word. I decided to avoid Jen the rest of the trip.

Later that day Kyle was feeding Julie on the couch and I sat in the easy chair watching television as Jen walked passed us into the kitchen wearing another strapless dress that barely covered her butt. She came back in front of us and bent over the table to grab a piece of fruit from the bowl in the center. Her dress went up enough to expose her opened ass. It was a tiny opening but something about the sluttiness of it frothed me up.

Steve and Lea stayed back with Julie and to fuck. The rest of us went downtown for dinner then to hit the clubs. The first club was jammed with people. It took thirty minutes to get a drink.

Jen wasn't doing anything other than laughing and being herself but I could not stop wondering how she could just stand there with an opened ass in front of the guy that did it. I thought about how her mouth felt after I'd fucked it. Her throat had to be sore from sucking my cock.

When the tension of it built to where I couldn't take it any more, I offered to buy a round. Jen said she was going to hit the bathroom and followed me. As we got out of sight I grabbed her elbow and guided her outside.

We went down to a little flat spot on the hill behind the bar. She was a little higher than me. She bent forward, pulled her thong aside and presented her puckered hole. I jammed my tongue in it and ate out her ass until it dripped with my spit. She tried to hide it but I made her cum twice.

"Fuck it," she gasped out after the second orgasm. With a quick unzip, I got out my cock and stuck it in her butt. There was less resistance but I went deep too fast making her have to cry out. She moved forward until my cock came free then turned around.

"I can't take the pain without kissing," she said. She got our mouths together. I picked her up and sat her on my cock. We shared the taste of her ass. The wanting in her kisses made me crazy. If I didn't love her so much, I would have killed her with my dick at that point. It was the only thing restraining me from forcing her down to the hilt. We kissed and I went in as far as she could take me and held there.

Her ass was so tight if I moved, I'd cum. We stayed like that as long as we dared. The kissing got so wild I feared we'd both end up with hickeys. Finally, she got up off of me. My cock was aching from the lack of release until she swallowed it down her throat. She backed off after the first deep throat and I erupted into the weeds around us.

She Frenched me with her dirty cock mouth. As soon as we walked back up to the group with drinks, she kissed Kyle then glanced over at me and winked.

From that glance forward, I stopped seeing Jen as anything other than a nasty little slut.

Nicole and I danced and we partied the rest of the night. Jen ignored me except for the four or five opportunities to be alone. Each time degenerated into something more degrading. She got bent over a toilet in a stall in the men's room and fucked. There was no talking. I stopped caring whether it hurt. She better have that ass cunt ready when I wanted it.

She got opened by that fucking. A few minutes later she went over to the far corner of the bar to order a drink, I walked up behind her and put my dick in her in a room stuffed with three hundred people. But for the shield of people standing around us, the whole bar could see it. My hands held her still to keep her in place. I didn't think about Nicole or anyone or anything else but satisfying my cock.

Later, we got picked for advanced party to walk down the street to check out a different club. When I got her in the alley, I forced her to her knees and made her slobber on a cock that had repeatedly fucked her ass. When ready to bang her, I lifted her off the ground, slammed her into the wall, and sat her on my cock. She held on as long as she could but as she lost her hold on my shoulders she went to the balls on my cock. When she felt me building, she scrambled to get off of me but I held her waist. I looked her in the eye and told her to take my nut. I blasted her with it and kept fucking her for another few minutes.

When she tried to mumble something about not cumming I said, "That's my ass. I'll dump what I want into it you fucking slut."

I was happy and playful with Nicole. We enjoyed each other and our friends. The weather was so perfect with a slight breeze, the music perfect, everyone was upbeat, but when I got hold of Jen, the dark side in me came out. She was nothing more than a piece of ass meat to dump cum in whenever I wanted it.

The last fuck of the night came while Nicole was taking a swim naked. Kyle passed out after putting Julie to bed. Jen cut me off going to my bedroom to try to talk to me. I spun her around, forced her head down and ripped off her thong.

"Grab 'em," I said holding her down until she did as ordered.

I pulled out my cock and slammed her ass as long as it took to bust a nut in her then left her dripping cum while I dove into the pool and swam around with Nicole. Nicole and I ended up making sweet, gentle love to each other and she went to sleep in my arms.

CHAPTED FOUR

After working out alone the next morning, the guys went deep sea fishing. The girls and Julie flew to a different island to go shopping. We drank, caught fish and I nearly forgot about Jen's ass for a while.

Everyone decided to go to a comedy club rather than hit the bars that night. Jana and Rob took the baby and the opportunity to fuck. We ate seafood dumped on brown paper and drank Corona's then enjoyed a great time laughing our asses off. I can't remember looking at or talking to Jen.

Jen, Nicole and I went back to our room while Kyle got the baby. I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. The phone rang and Nicole went to the other suite to hang out for a few minutes. Kyle walked in said his goodnight and closed the door. I breathed relief at finally having a moment's peace.

Rather than watch television, I went to soak in the tub in our bedroom with the fucking door locked. I stripped and took a piss. Jen was coming up behind me as I finished. There was no respect left. I shoved her down to her knees and put the last few squirts of piss in her mouth. She drank it up and sucked me hard. That was the first time I noticed her blown out asshole.

Even in a poorly lit bathroom twenty feet away from the mirror, I saw her open hole. It got me so excited, she was spun around and my cock rammed into her before thinking about it. It still took a few minutes of work to get most of it inside. She struggled to keep quiet but that was her problem. She came to get dick and I gave it to her. I fucked her until I thought her insides were going to drop out, until I built up the biggest load I could dump into her, then did it. I held her down on my cock making sure it soaked in before ramming my semi-soft shaft into her mouth for cleaning.

After pointing her to the door, I said, "Aren't you even going to say thank you?"

"Thank you, Craig," she said.

Her butt got fucked open and stayed open over the next three days. On the final night, Nicole and Kyle stayed back at the house and it was just Jen and I. No one else wanted to go back to the slut butt club. She got volunteered by Steve and Rob. They weren't sending their wives to church with me any more.

We didn't talk at all in the cab. I saw a little cantina a few hundred feet from the club and pointed over to it. We went into the men's room and locked the door. I had her put her knee up on the sink facing the wall and fucked her. I pulled out a few times and spit on my cock but mostly took her raw until I came in her ass. She fucked her cunt with three then four fingers the whole time.

The club was a shithole as bad as any in Tijuana or the Philippines, a one story tin and wood shack built off the side of a cliff. There were three lines. A crowd formed about fifty deep in one. Jen got in the line with the other hoes standing on a couple of planks that led through an opening and directly onto a bar. I walked up to a burly black bouncer that checked my pants and let me go inside without paying the cover charge.

It was hot and humid and smelled of sweat only a few paddle fans stirred the air. The bartender wore a dirty wifebeater with a hole over his fat doughnut of a belly button. They sold draft beer and tequila shots. Tourists paid twenty bucks to get in, five for beer and ten for house tequila. I got whatever I wanted for free. Wives and girlfriends found reasons to back into my cock or left their hands down to brush it as I filtered through the crowd.

The sluts came through the entrance onto a main bar. There were a half dozen cages and two other bars forty or so feet long. It was difficult to force my way up front but I wanted to see Jen. Fuck the tourists, I shoved them out of the way if they didn't move.

A blonde cunt started the parade by walking inside in a short dress with a blue thong. Four Longfellows stood behind the bar and inspected her as she walked. Some putting a hand on her thigh one grabbed ass and pulled it over to make sure her ass was a gaping mess.

The crowd referred to her as a cunt, or slut or whore. They asked her how many cocks she'd taken. The MC reached out for her hand and guided her to the end of the bar. He put on a plastic glove and shoved his fingers in her cunt then jiggled his hand in there to the laughter of the crowd.

He and all the Longfellows gave a thumbs up. He shoved his thumb up her ass and did the same thing. Her Longfellow walked over and she disappeared behind the bar the guy making a big production of shoving her down to her knees and unzipping then forcing her down on his cock. The girl came up wiping her mouth and the Longfellow gave a thumbs up.

It went on like that. A few girls got booted out but mostly they were walked to a cage or onto one of the other bars. The music started and people danced and drank and I waited for Jen.

She came out and the crowd started cheering. Among the sluts, she was by far the freshest. The Longfellows took more time with her and the MC let his hand sit in her ass. One of the big black guys moved up to the end of the bar but I shoved him out of the way. There was some pushing and shoving but I solved it by grabbing Jen off the bar and putting her on her knees. I smiled and shouted a cheer and the crowd went crazy.

They put her up in a cage to dance. Men stood around her and asked her if she'd take two dicks in her ass at the same time. She said yes. She'd take as many anywhere they wanted to shove them.

Wives and girlfriends got meaner as they got drunk. It was part of the show for them to walk up to the cage or the bar, make the slut hold out her hand and then the wife or girlfriend spit into it. The nastiest sluts rubbed the spit on their tits, cunts and asses. Jen let them spit on her chest and right onto her cunt and ass. When she was on a bar, she kissed a shot of tequila from a man's mouth and let his wife spit into her mouth as a chaser.

It got wilder. Guys jacked off into their wives hands and the women smeared Jen with cum. She hand a big dirty cum stained hand print on her breast and one on her throat where the women choked her and spit in her mouth. It went on for three hours until I finally pulled her away. I had to threaten a couple of groups of guys to keep them from following us. They wanted to pull a train on her in the alley for ten bucks, a buck a dick.

We went back into a little cantina. I put her on her knees and made her clean her ass off my cock, then fucked her until I dumped another load into her. I wiped the remnants off on her face. She was a mess of spit and cum and cock. I never looked at her on the drive back to the room. It cost twenty extra to let her in the cab she was so nasty.

"How was it, honey?" Nicole asked in her sleepy voice as I walked into the bedroom.

"Like being a seventeen year old PFC on my first float, I saw it but I don't want to see it again."

"We left when they started spitting on them. What kind of nasty woman would do that?"

"I have to take a shower."

"I don't blame you. Come fuck me and I'll be your dirty girl."

Nicole was so sweet. She did her impression of naughty which was a little dirty talk and I loved her for it. We went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day we flew back home. I told Nicole I wanted to go back to my house and crash and she was just as happy to have some time alone too. I got to bed before eight.

The next morning, Jen crawled into bed next to me naked. She climbed atop me and brushed her hand over my forehead.

"I love you, Craig," she said. She kissed me. She was fresh and pretty and clean and soft and young. I saw the freckles around her nose. She kissed me then went down and sucked me down her throat. She wet herself with her spit. She put her fingers to my mouth and I got them wet.

Jen gave me tiny wanting kisses and I gave them to her and she inched down on me until I was completely inside her. She rested on my chest and I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Am I still your Jen?" she said.

I didn't have to answer her. She knew.

We moved together a little but I didn't fuck her. I knew how to draw an orgasm out of her by moving my hips and keeping her clit down on me.

We built up together as she started cumming I picked her off of me and shot all over my chest. I cleaned it off with my top sheet and threw the sheet over in the corner. We lay together only long enough for the sensations to calm down.

"Bike or run first?" I asked.

"Swim, silly...I only come over here to use your pool."

frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers
12