Opening Andora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

"Oh, this is Ann. We met an hour ago at this nice, little cafe. Apparently she is on her first vacation alone and she's looking for some fun. Sara thought she would be perfect to celebrate your arrival so I worked my magic and here she is. And don't worry Master, I'll throw this catch back into the water after we're done."

The Pete of a year back might have said no, but he wasn't that person anymore. This Pete just grinned, dropped his suitcase and started to undress himself as he walked towards the bed.

Andora returned the grin with a wicked

smile of her own before gently turning Ann's face back to her own. "Time to have fun," she told her. The far-away look in Ann's eyes disappeared to be momentarily replaced with one of confusion. But it didn't last long and a predatory look replaced it. Ann dove forward, being careful not to loose contact with Sara's talented mouth, and started to devour Andora's equally talented mouth.

As Pete took his place behind Ann and began caressing the underside of her sizeable tits he knew he had done the right thing by opening Andora's box.

THE END

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers