Opening Caitlin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLeigh
LadyLeigh
19 Followers

Jon's left hand stayed on her head, but his right was straying down to her breast again. "Your tits are so beautiful," Jon murmured. "I fucking loved sharing them with Tess today."

Behind Caitlin, she felt a hand on either side of her pussy lips, holding them open now, as a cock suddenly drove inside. Caitlin moaned into the cock in her mouth, and closed her eyes.

"Sweet little bitch, so wet," someone said from behind her, and the voice was familiar, though she couldn't place it.

"Sloppy seconds, actually," Jon said. Caitlin drew on his cock furiously, and his commentary died off with a wheezing moan. The cock penetrating her from behind was large, larger than she had ever had--and as of right now, she had doubled her number of lifetime sexual partners. Her cunt had never felt so full and it seemed to cling to this cock as it pumped in and out of her.

The cock behind her slammed all the way in, bottoming out against her cervix, and Caitlin heard herself make a high-pitched whine. Jon pushed viciously forward, driving his cock deep into her throat and cutting off her voice. "No noises from you," he said sternly.

The hands of the man behind her dug deeply into her hips as he increased his tempo. "Ungh," he chanted, a series of grunts. "Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungggh."

Caitlin whined again, and Jon pushed into her throat again in retaliation. The cock behind her glided in and out in tandem with the cock her mouth, and Caitlin couldn't stop whining except when Jon's cock got in the way--she wanted, needed, craved someone to touch her clit. She was never going to come this way--she was just going to grow ever more excited without going over the edge, if someone didn't touch her fucking clit! She felt like a ripe, red berry had come to fruition between her legs, and she just--

"Ahhhhh!" Jon cried, and she felt the pulsing against her tongue just before her throat filled with semen. She pulled back, coughing and sputtering, trying to swallow, but Jon wasn't done coming, and fluid leaked down her chin. He regained possession quickly, and pulled her face towards his crotch again. "Clean it up," he said. "My buddy here isn't done reaming your cunt."

The man behind her pulled out completely, leaving her gasping and her pussy clenching empty air.

"I said, clean it up," Jon said, and pushed her head towards the member in question. She began to lick. Over her, Jon asked the other man, "Why'd you stop?"

"I really want to make this last," the man said, panting. "I've wanted to fuck this girl since she moved in across the street, but never thought I'd get the chance until I saw that bastard Smith fuckin' her in her foyer with the door wide open."

Caitlin's eyes widened in shock. Mr. Lanners! Mr. Lanners, her neighbor, that dirty old man, was--

Mr. Lanners' cock slid into her again. "Fuck it," he said. "I'm going to come." He rammed his penis home with a flurry of thrusts, at the end of which he, shuddering, collapsed on top of her.

She hadn't been allowed to come.

Jon stood up, leaving her to bear Mr. Lanners' weight on her own. Slowly, Mr. Lanners pushed her to the floor, while his cock shrank inside of her. "Hardly seems fair," he murmured in her ear. "That this is all I get when I've been dreaming of you for so long." He nuzzled behind her ear, and she cringed away from the snuffling, wet kiss he placed there. "I'll be thinking of this whenever I see you from now on." He pulled out of her and got up.

Jon tucked himself away and pulled the clue out of hiding and tossed it onto her prone body.

"You better get up and get out of here before the library monitors find you," he said. "Or maybe that's what you want."

He walked away.

Caitlin slowly pushed herself to her feet. Her skirt settled down around her waist, and when she turned around, there was no one in the aisle with her.

She bent to pick up the clue, feeling woozy. She straightened carefully and read the note on the front again. Well, she'd certainly blown her way to third base. And past.

Her clit throbbed painfully, and she considered going into the bathroom to take care of things herself.

She desperately hoped this day would end soon. Or end never. One of the two, and she wasn't sure which.

The message inside read: "You always wondered what that creepy old mansion on Fifth Street was. Come find out."

Caitlin stumbled back out to her car.

Aaron was waiting; his car was parked right next to hers, and he was leaning against his passenger door, arms crossed.

Caitlin stopped, staring, then crossed the parking lot to unlock her door.

"I don't want to talk to you," she said shakily.

"I'm sorry," Aaron said.

"Sorry?" she said with a laugh that was half sob. He hadn't moved away from his car, but he was staring at her with such intensity she didn't feel like she could move.

"Where are you off to?" he asked.

"Fifth Street," she said, unmindfully obedient at first, then cursing herself.

"Ah," he said, as though it made sense to him. "Take a detour. Come with me."

"Why? Where to?"

He stared at her hungrily. "You backed off so quickly two years ago, that I... I figured I must have scared you."

"You did," Caitlin said. "You seemed to want me so much. Too much."

"And Richard didn't scare you?"

"Richard scared me, but he..." She shrugged. "Why do you want me to come with you?"

"I want to show you. What I wanted."

"Didn't you show me that today?" she asked with an edge to her voice.

He looked at her. "You're wearing my shirt."

"You popped a button off mine," she said.

"Come with me?" he asked.

She bit her lip, trying to decide.

"I promise, no..." He hesitated.

"No fucking," she said. "No exchanges of bodily fluid of any kind. You don't get a second chance. I'll call the cops this time."

She could see he wanted to point out that she really didn't have a leg to stand on with the cops, but she didn't care. "Agreed," he said. "Come with me now?"

She considered. "No, you come with me. To my house." Where I'm safe, she added mentally, though she couldn't think why she was any safer there.

She popped the automatic locks, and he got into the passenger seat of her car. They drove in silence to her house, while Mr. Lanners' cum leaked into the seat beneath her.

This is one fucked up day, she thought. Then, crazily, I'm thirty. Today I kissed two women, blew two men and fucked two.

She looked at Aaron's rough workmen's fingers splayed across his knee. The mere sight of them caused her pussy to contract slightly, as though a remnant of an orgasm had overcome her. Those fingers have been in my pussy, she thought distantly. Then, I'm taking this man who raped me into my house..

At her house, she got out of the car and walked up the front steps, and entered the foyer. She stood for a long moment staring at the walls. Aaron came in behind her, and tried to edge around her without touching her. She turned to face him, accusatorily, and he flinched. "Okay, show me what you were going to show me."

In a low voice he said, "If I were your husband, I would punish you for not doing exactly as I ordered you."

Caitlin stared at him. He kicked the door shut behind them, and sat down on the boot bench. He patted one knee. "Come here."

Confused, Caitlin came closer to him. He smacked his knee, loudly, and Caitlin jumped.

"Closer!" he ordered, and she stepped closer. "Bend over."

"What?" she asked.

He took her hand and pulled her down sharply, so she went sprawling across his knees. "Lift your skirt."

Hands trembling, staring at the tiles on the floor of her foyer, she reached behind her for the edge of her skirt and lifted it. Aaron ran one hand up her thigh and across her naked ass, and she gasped. "Aaron..." she began.

Sharply, he smacked the globe of her ass with one cupped hand. A loud crack filled the air, and Caitlin cried out. He began to talk, emphasizing words and spanking her with each one, slowly spreading each blow so her entire ass was covered in the hot, delicate pain.

"You just drop" (smack) "to your knees" (smack) "and blow some guy" (smack) "who's been fucking in love" (smack) "with you for years?" (smack)

Caitlin began to cry, "Aaron, stop, no, I'm sorry, please don't..."

"Shut up." He cracked her on the ass again. "You put yourself in danger. You put your marriage in danger. And you disobeyed orders to do so." He gave her a volley of small spanks, which she writhed and twisted to get away from, and then, just when she had contorted herself to a position with her legs spread and feet against the floor, ready to move to avoid his next blow--he slid two fingers between her pussy lips and began finger fucking her.

"Aaron, we agreed--you agreed!"

"No bodily fluids," Aaron said, inserting a third finger and then widening them. She stifled a moan, and tried not to move against him. "But you..." he slid the fingers out of her and along her wet crack to the swollen clitoris, stroking it, and this time she couldn't hide her reaction. "You need to come. The last one in here didn't let you, did he?"

"No--oh," she said in a broken moan, uncertain if she was answering his question or protesting. His fingers broke into a vee and slid along either side of her clit, grazing the tender, swollen nub once, twice, three times. Caitlin came hard, clenching her eyes shut and clutching her hands into fists. "Oh--oh! Aaron! Oh!"

"Excellent," Aaron said softly, then lifted her so she sat upright, across his legs on his lap. He dipped his head and kissed her, and then slid his fingers into her sheath again. She opened her mouth passively for him when he stabbed at her lips with his tongue. He still smelled like Richard, god damn him.

"Aaron," she protested, pulling back from his mouth, but he drove it down onto hers again and kissed her hotly. He hooked his fingers up inside her slit, seeming to search for something--and then, there--he found the G-spot, and pressed it strongly. Her whole body went rigid.

Aaron's mouth broke from hers. "Good--good, little pussy, good little girl," he said. "Come for me one more time today. Show me how good you are."

She came again, gasping and clasping his hand with her thighs.

"Good girl," he said into her ear, and held her for a long moment, two fingers still inside of her.

When she had come back to herself, he said, "When you think back on this day, I hope you'll remember the good parts." He pulled his fingers from her, and smeared them across her lips again. Reflexively, her tongue darted out to collect the moisture. Aaron smiled.

Shakily, Caitlin asked, "And. That's what you like to do? Spank girls?"

"That's the least of it, really," he said. "And I'm sure Richard has spanked you, hasn't he?"

Caitlin didn't answer, nor did she climb off his lap. Beneath her thighs, she could feel his hard prick pulse occasionally. "Do you want your shirt back?" she asked instead.

"Yes," he said instantly. "Give it to me."

Surprised, she unbuttoned the shirt. When she had it undone and began to work on rolling down the sleeves, she realized he was grinning.

"What?"

"You're good at following orders," he said. "Better than I expected of you, anyway." He leaned forward and mouthed her nipple through the satin of her bra, and she let him. With his strangely dexterous lips, he managed to work the fabric of her bra down, exposing her nipple. He licked it, then paused as though listening rapturously as her breathing turned to gasps. "And you've got gorgeous breasts."

She surprised herself by leaning into his mouth. He obliged by sucking on her swollen, aching nipple. Good lord, would it never stop? She could come again, right now, if he just commanded it.

She surprised herself by twisting around on his lap and straddling him, her skirt still bunched around her waist. She felt so open, sitting with her wet, wet pussy facing the hard lump in his jeans. She grasped his shoulders and moved herself against him.

"What are you doing?" he whispered. "You said..."

"No bodily fluids," she said. "Close enough to it, anyway." Her words came out tremulously, and not a little scared. She grasped his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "No penetration. Okay?"

He answered by taking her mouth with his.

Her hands were busy with the fly of his jeans, and after a mad, fumbling moment, his cock was out. She pushed it up, so it stood to erect attention between them. Then, using his shoulders for leverage, she pulled herself forward, engulfing his member with her sopping labia, laying the tip of his penis alongside the nub of her clit.

They groaned together, their voices joining almost in harmony.

Caitlin closed her eyes. Still using his shoulders for purchase, she moved herself against him, sliding her pussy up and down, yet trying not to vary the pressure any. She held her arms stiffly against him to keep the distance even, concentrating on that distance, focusing on it, so that she didn't come again right away.

"You're biting your lip," he said in a nearly conversational tone.

She realized it was true. She let go of her lip and opened her eyes.

"Is that a problem?" she asked, not succeeding in faking a casual tone as well as he had.

"No," he said. "It's sexy. Almost as sexy as you climbing onto my lap and rubbing yourself against me of your own free will."

"You like that, then," she said, smiling slightly, then closed her eyes again as she brought herself incrementally closer, her pussy lips clinging more to his stiff cock, and continued to move herself up and down his shaft.

"Yeah," he whispered. "I like it, Caitlin."

She shivered when he spoke her name, and moved in a bit closer. Her arms trembled with the effort of maintaining the distance and the rhythm of the movement, and he must have felt it through his shoulders, because he said, "Put your arms around my neck." And his hands crept around her ass, cool against her burning flesh, and began moving her against him.

"Okay," she whispered back, and crossed her arms behind his neck. Then, "Closer."

He moved her fractionally closer, and she wriggled more and more urgently

"Closer!" she said again, undulating wildly against him now, and suddenly, she was coming, crying out wordless, nonsense syllables against his throat. He pressed his cock tight against her, riding out the orgasm until she stilled. When she came back to the moment, she realized she could feel the faint, throbbing movement of his cock. She began to move against him again, this time to bring him off, murmuring "Ow... ow..." as he rubbed against her much used and over-sensitive flesh.

Suddenly, his fingers tightened on her ass, and he was lifting her, pulling her up and forward, and driving his cock into her slit.

"No!" she cried out, shocked, outraged by this second betrayal.

"You. Don't. Give the orders," he told her through clenched teeth, and brought her down hard on his cock. The head butted against her cervix, and she cried out again.

"Ow!" she whimpered. She tried to straighten her arms and pull away from him, but with her ass in his hands, she had no control over the movement. He lifted her and let her fall, again and again, stroking furiously into her.

"It hurts you," he growled, "but you'll take it from me. You'll like it. You'll come. You'll come, biting your lip and trying not to scream my name." And he understood her body, god damn him, he understood it perfectly, and applied just the right amount of pressure to her ass, so that her clit was touched in just the right way--and she came again, howling in anger.

"Good," he grunted, and pulled her off of him. He pushed her back so he could hold his deeply pink cock, shining with the slick of her juices, in his fist. He pumped his fist up, once, twice, and came on the neatly cropped patch of hair on her pussy. He groaned, releasing his cock and slumping against the backrest of the boot bench, eyes closed, while she stared down at his cock. It lay against her, still spasming and ejecting delicate-looking, nearly translucent loads of semen.

Before she had a chance to even really react, he was cold again, stern and distant as though his penis were not still dribbling cum into her pubic hair. "Get up," he said harshly, releasing her ass.

She regained her feet with a brief buckle in the knees, and he made no move to catch her, only busily tucked his wet cock back into his jeans. When he finished his ministrations there, he looked up at her with icy eyes.

"Go to your husband," he said. "Let him finish out his idiotic plan. He'll think he's won you back, but he won't have. You'll dream of me for weeks, and one night, you will to show up at my door begging me to fuck you, to spank you, to own you."

"No--" she began, but he stood up, stepped close, menacing her with his height and breadth.

"That's right," he said in a low voice. "The answer is no. Because you already are mine." He had a painful, parting squeeze of her left buttock before walking out her front door. And then he was gone.

LadyLeigh
LadyLeigh
19 Followers