Opening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedTang
RedTang
63 Followers

"Oh, god," he heard Ava murmur into the pillow. He pushed the brush in and out shallowly, then slid it all the way home, as far in as he could. "Oh,shit."

Holding the brush and slowly moving it in and out, Hank leaned down to Ava one more time. "You like that? Having an object in your pussy?" She nodded. "Having your ass and your pussy full? Together? You're so dirty."

"Yes, sir, I am."

"You are my slut, Ava." Hank gave her four more spanks with his open hand. She moaned again. Ava was pushing back against the brush as he began moving it in her pussy again.

She turned and looked up him. "Oh, sir. Please. I want you to fuck me. Now. Please."

Sensing the real want in her voice now, Hank bent down to kiss her and just said, "OK."

Moving behind her, he took the brush from her pussy and dropped it to the bed covered in her juices. He got on one knee and one foot, positioning the head of his cock at her pussy and rubbing up and down her slit, getting the head wet. Slowly he pressed in, knowing that she'd be very tight and feeling very full from having both his cock and the plug. He worked in, feeling his head go over her pubic bone. "Ohhhh..." he heard from Ava. He pulled back, and pushed in, back, and in, until he was buried to his balls. When she felt him all the way in he paused and Ava murmured, "Oh, so full." Hank began to stroke in and out. He reached between them and stroked Ava's clit as he pushed in and out.

Ava was making continual small noises as Hank thrust into her. "So good, so good," she murmured. After a moment, Hank took his hand from between them and took her hips in his hands, beginning to thrust deeper. Each deep push elicited a small grunt, and Ava continued to be pushed forward as he thrust. Hank could see the plug in front of him, and he took a hand from her hip to play with it as he pushed into her. She moaned as he pulled it out slightly then pushed it back in.

Then Hank took her hips and pressed down towards the bed, putting his weight on top of her ass. Now he could feel his cock in her pussy, so tight from having the plug filling her ass, and he could feel the plug pressed against his pubic bone. With each deep thrust he was pushing the plug into her along with his cock. He ground down against her alternately putting more weight behind the thrust of his cock and the pressure on the plug.

"Oh, no. Oh, so deep. So full. Oh, Hank... Oh." Ava was verbalizing every thrust now, pushing back when he pushed down trying to take him deeper and deeper. Hank knew this meant she was close to cumming.

Hank began to pump faster into Ava. He could see her grasping the sheets with her hand, clenching them as he drove her down into the bed, pushing down, grinding her pussy into the bed as he thrust into her. Hank began to feel his own orgasm approaching, and he reached up and pulled Ava's hair back one more time. "I want you to cum, baby, I want you to cum with a plug in your ass and my cock in your pussy. I want you to cum with both your holes full, the way you like it."

"Yessss. Both holes. Yes." Ava panted.

"My dirty girl. So dirty. Cumming with your holes full."

"Uhmmm. Oh. Oh, yes sir. Mphh. OH. Hank. Hank. OHH, HANK, HANK, COMING, NOW, Oh, oh..." Her voice rose as she cried out. Hank pushed hard into her and her vocals triggered his own orgasm. He thrust deep into her, swelling, and then freezing as he ejaculated deep into her pussy. After the first shot he resumed thrusting, Ava writhing under him and moaning as she felt him cum, spurting twice, three, four times. Gradually, they both slowed, Ava nearly sobbing from the force of her orgasm. Hank tried to push up to take some weight off her but his cock remained in her still spasming inside her, but less frequently.

"It's OK, baby, just lie on me." She said. He collapsed on her again gasping, still feeling the plug in her ass as she lay underneath him.

After a minute, as his cock began to soften, Hank rolled off of Ava. She rolled the other way and lay facing him on the bed.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered, kissing him. "Thank you for fucking me with the plug in." Even when she wasn't having sex, Ava was very verbal about her toys.

"Oh Ava, you came hard."

"Oh baby I did. I came hard for you. And I felt you cum inside me."

"Yes I did. You turn me on baby."

"Mmmm."

They lay together on the bed, kissing softly, holding each other. Hank's cock, now soft, was pressed against Ava's hip as they held their bodies close together. Hank's hands wandered over her body, stroking her breast, sliding back down to her hip, and then reaching around to touch the plug. He gave it a playful tug and Ava gasped. "Oh baby, leave it for now. I want it in still." Hank knew that meant Ava would want another orgasm; her second and third orgasms followed easily after the first, and she was rarely content with one... or two. Hank satisfied his urge to play by just rubbing his hand on her ass, something else she liked. He paid special attention to the spots she'd been paddled. He knew she could still feel the plug; her ass completely adjusted to it now but still full.

After a few minutes, Hank ran his hand over Ava's hip to the front of her body, pushing her hips back enough that he could reach her soaked pussy. Hank knew how wet she would be with their combined juices. It was so easy to make her slippery all over, and he started to slowly slide his hand up and down all over her slit, over her lips, his whole hand rubbing her clit and his fingers dipping into her pussy and spreading the wetness he found there.

Starting with just very gentle rubbing, Hank gradually began to exert a bit more pressure as Ava's eyes closed. When Hank took her lips between his fingers and began moving them up and down over her clit, really just rubbing it within its sheathe, she gasped and then settled in to enjoy the feeling. She reached over and stroked his soft cock briefly but then moved her hand up to her breast and started playing with that instead. Hank leaned down and licked her nipple through her fingers, sucking it into his mouth and then letting her continue to play with it once it was wet.

After a minute, Hank reached up and took Ava's hand in his own wet one, guiding it down to her pussy. "I want you to help me."

"Oh you do? You bad boy."

"Yes. And you know you want to." Ava loved to masturbate and Hank loved to watch her. When they first met they couldn't be together on a regular basis and they had gradually escalated from texting while they came separately, to cumming together over the phone, to video chat where she would open herself fully to him and he could watch to his heart's content. They inevitably ended up masturbating together until the early hours of the morning and Hank had discovered that he could survive on much less sleep than before. Ava loved watching him cum on camera for her too, sometimes with his own plug in.

Ava began to play with her clit as Hank reached under to finger her pussy. Her fingers joined him and they both pushed into her kissing hard as they did this. They both continued to play in her folds sometimes working together, sometimes one inserting a finger or two into her while the other worked on her clit.

Ava brought her hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers. "I love the way we taste."

"You'restilldirty, aren't you?"

She laughed. "Yes I am baby and you love me for it."

"I do."

Ava returned her hand to her pussy, dipping into her pussy again. But when she brought her hand back up again, she offered it to Hank. "Come on baby, taste with me?" Hank rolled his eyes, but tentatively licked at her fingers before taking one into his mouth. Ava shivered, watching hungrily, knowing that Hank was tasting his cum along with her juices. She always wanted him to do this, but he rarely would. He'd lick her pussy and ass and would taste his own pre-cum, but he didn't like to taste his own fluids after he came. "Not too bad," he muttered, but then took her hand and placed it back on her pussy. "But this is better." Despite his apparent lack of interest, Ava noticed that Hank's cock had perked up when she brought up her fingers.

As Hank continued to finger her pussy, Ava's hand began to work more insistently on her clit and her breathing become faster. Hank moved down a bit and nibbled each nipple, eliciting a gasp. Then he whispered in her ear, "I want to watch you come. Will you come for me while I'm watching?" Ava nodded, her eyes opening and closing.

Hank turned himself around on the bed, moving his head down towards Ava's pussy. He pushed her fully onto her back and pulled her leg to him, putting his head on her thigh so he could see her pussy. Hank now had a close-up view of her naked lips and her fingers playing over her clit.

"Baby... I want you to open for me again."

Ava moaned softly and brought both hands down to her pussy, pulling apart her lips for him again. Then Ava's hand resumed rubbing her clit. "Again. Deeper." This time Ava pulled apart her lips but then also dipped into her pussy, putting two fingers on each side and opening it to his gaze. "Good girl. Showing me your wet pussy." Hank reached up and slid two fingers into her while she held it open. Ava's eyes flew open at his touch but as he began to move his fingers in and out she returned one hand to her clit and her eyes closed again.

"Good, baby, keep going. I know you're going to cum for me. With me looking at your pussy." Ava's hand on her clit was again pushing harder and faster.God, how did I find this wonderful girl who loves this talk?"I'm watching you, baby. Watching you touch yourself. For me. You're so wet. So turned on. You know you want to cum. But you know it's dirty. Touching yourself for me. And with your plug in you still. You dirty girl. Your plug in your ass. And my fingers in your pussy. Come on, Ava. You know you want to cum. Cum for me."

Ava's hand was working frantically on her clit. Her moans became louder until suddenly she stiffened and cried out "HANK... OH, Hank, Hank..." Her body rose as if it was seeking someone on top of her then fell back to the bed. Ava slowed her motions but then sped up again as a second wave of orgasm hit her. Hank grasped the plug and pushed it up into her, hard, and she cried out a third time, pulling up away from him, then pushing back down on it. "Oh, OH, Oh..." she gasped. Finally her hand slowed again now moving to cover and hold her whole pussy as she clenched her legs together, forcing Hank's head out from between her legs. "Oh... oh..." She pulled her hand from between her legs and lay on her back, out of breath. Hank gave her small kisses on her thigh, moving to give her just one more on her pussy, then he lay next to her, head still resting on her thigh.

"So awesome," Hank murmured, still looking at Ava's pussy while he watched her catch her breath.

"Oh baby, it was one with waves. Thank you for helping me." Hank kissed her again lightly on the top of her pussy, rubbing her thigh with his hand.

Ava reached out, finding Hank's cock, which was back at a full erection. Still trying just to breathe normally, Ava stroked it idly, running her fingers lightly up and down the sides and over Hank's balls. She loved the way he trimmed his hair for her, not fully shaven, but enough to just be a little bit fuzzy. Hank jumped a little as she used her whole hand to cup his balls, feeling their weight as they hung loosely beneath him, and she smiled. "Iknewyou liked watching." Hank chuckled in response.

Ava leaned over towards his cock and took him in her mouth again. She ran her tongue over his head, dipping into his small hole on top and swirling around underneath. She had good access to him this time as he lay on his side and she pushed his upper leg up to open him to her. She reached under to play with his balls again, and then reached behind them stroking the ridge of flesh that ran from his balls back. She followed that line nearly to his ass then brought her finger to her mouth to wet it before putting it on his asshole. Taking his cock fully in her mouth, she pressed inward, feeling his ring tighten, trying to keep her out, but then loosening as Hank consciously relaxed. "Oh baby, gently, gently," Hank murmured and she slowed, not stopping, but at least giving him time to relax. "Oh, that's it."

Hank had had Ava's finger in him enough times to know how to relax and he gradually did, allowing her to work in as she sucked him. Soon she was in to the second knuckle and he could feel her wiggle her finger, causing him to gasp. Keeping one finger in his ass, Ava used the other hand to hold the base of his cock as she worked her mouth on him. Hank began to move slowly in her mouth. "Mmm."

As she played with Hank and recovered from her own orgasm, Ava's legs gradually fell open again. Unable to resist, Hank reached up and began stroking her again, just lightly, running his fingers up and down over her lips. Just as he had when she stroked him, Ava shivered at his gentle touch. Hank began to dip between her folds, finding her still moist and warm, and soon had his finger sliding back in her pussy. He could feel the plug through the wall of her vagina and he pressed down against it. "What are you doing?" Ava asked as she removed his cock from her mouth for a second.

"Just playing."

"Mmmm. OK." Hank continued to play with her pussy although he was mainly concentrating on the sensations Ava was creating in his cock.

After a minute Hank pulled away. Turning around, he pushed Ava onto her back. "Baby, I want you." Ava just grabbed Hank's head and kissed him as she pulled him on top of her. Working his body between her legs, Hank lined up his cock as Ava pulled her legs back. She gasped as he thrust into her, not needing to take his time because he knew how wet she was.

"Oh, Hank..." He began stroking her, rubbing against her clit on the downstrokes. Having cum once already he could take his time, and he did, enjoying the smoothness of her pussy as he slid in and out. Ava could feel the plug pushing into her as he thrust, the sensations in both her pussy and ass making her moan.

Hank continued to kiss Ava as he fucked her. But after a few minutes, he leaned down to her ear. "Baby, I want your ass. It's ready for me. I know it.

She whispered back, "Oh God, yes, it's ready. Do you want to cum in my ass? Are you going to cum in it today?"

"I will. Are you ready?"

"Yes baby. Please, now."

Hank pulled out of Ava and got up on his knees, his hard cock glistening with her juices. He rolled Ava over onto her hands and knees exposing her plug. Hank reached for it. "OK baby, I'm going to take this out, just relax, it'll come out easily." Hank twisted the plug as he pulled on it, feeling the resistance as the widest part hit her muscular ring. Ava gave a moan as he kept pulling and then it popped out. He could see her dark pink asshole flex as it closed and he knew she was ready for him.

Grabbing the lube again, Hank rubbed a little bit around her asshole and then put the head of his cock against her rear entrance. "Ready baby? Just relax."

Hank leaned forward, pushing, feeling her ass open for the head of his cock. Ava had loosened enough that entering her was easy. Hank slid the head of his cock in with almost no resistance, still marveling at the tightness of her entrance this way. Ava didn't even flinch as his cock entered her, just moaning a little as he pushed in. He began to push forward, continuously this time, and he slid in halfway without trouble. Pulling out slightly, Hank pushed in again, this time all the way, so that his hips were pressed fully against her. Ava moaned louder the deeper he pushed.

Hank began moving in and out of Ava's ass. As his thrusts became harder, Ava became more excited. "Oh, yes baby, harder, harder!" She began to moan again. Ava was the only woman Hank had ever known who could really have purely anal orgasms and as he pushed he thought she might be close to one. As he thrust harder and deeper, Hanks' thrusts pushed Ava hips down to the bed. "Oh, baby, yes, harder, push... Oh, gonna, gonna, OH HANK, cum, going to cum, Oh, Hank, Hank..." Ava went frantic under him, moaning and spasming, pushing back against him hard as he thrust down. Finally she went limp. Hank just lay on her for a minute, moving very slowly in and out of her. He leaned and kissed the back of her neck and Ava shivered.

After a minute, Ava turned her head to the side to kiss Hank.

"Baby, you didn't cum. It's your turn. I'm yours. Please." She went back up to all fours. Hank began pushing faster, this time concentrating on the sensations in his cock, knowing that he was close too. As his weight hit her, he began to push Ava back down to the bed again, finding he could thrust into her better and moving his whole lower body against her ass. He began grinding against Ava's ass as he pushed in. His excitement grew as he pushed harder and faster, thrusting deeply into her ass. Finding the right spot for his cock inside her, Hank could feel the sensation from the head of his cock shooting through him. He could feel his orgasm building deep in his balls, feeling the familiar spasms build as he felt his cock sliding inside her warm, tight ass. "Oh, baby, I'm close, close... " Ava just moaned, pushing back against him as she felt him deep inside.

"Oh shit.. shi..." Hank felt his orgasm start, not just in his balls, but in his belly. He gave a guttural "Ohhhhh" and exploded, thrusting and thrusting even deeper into Ava's ass, if that were possible, holding himself deep in, then pulling back and thrusting again, feeling himself shoot 4, 5, 6 times into her. "Oh God," he almost shrieked as he came in her ass. "Oh, oh, God, Ava. Oh." He held himself still and then collapsed. He lay on top of her, panting, his cock still hard, still moving slowly in her ass. She moved her ass back against him encouraging his slow movements.

Hank nuzzled the back of her neck, murmuring in her hair, "Ava, thank you, thank you."

"Oh baby, you came hard."

"I did. Oh, God, that was good." Ava started to roll over, forcing Hank to pull out. He lay next to her again, his now-softening cock laying between them. She kissed him.

"You like my ass, don't you baby?"

"I do, oh I do."

"Don't forget it baby, don'teverforget how much you love my ass."

"Ava, I won't. I can't. How could I?"

"You can't. I love having you in my ass. You're so good at getting it ready. So good, baby, so good."

Hank tried to hold Ava, but after a minute, looking uncomfortable, she said, "Be right back," and ran to the bathroom. He could hear water running and he took a minute to get cleaned up himself. When she returned, they lay down together, resting her head on his chest. "Sorry baby, I need a quick clean up whenever you cum in my ass."

He laughed. "I know. It's OK. It's worth it."

"Mmmm." She lay on his chest for a while. "Baby, I came four times for you this afternoon."

"I know. Good girl. Maybe next time we'll go for five."

Ava laughed. "You know it."

RedTang
RedTang
63 Followers
12