Opening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedTang
RedTang
63 Followers

"Oh, Doctor, what are you doing?"

"In order to perform a thorough exam I need to examine your anus. Do you find you get turned out when someone touches your ass, Ava?

"Yes, Doctor."

"Do you like having something in your ass, Ava?"

"Yes."

"Do you like to be full Ava? Like you feel now with the speculum?"

"Yes."

"Relax." Ava did, allowing her ass to fall back to the bed. With that, Hank pushed harder, and his gloved finger slid smoothly into her anus.

"Ohhh..." Ava reacted, throwing her head back, first pulling back to get away from his finger, but then accepting the intrusion and sinking back to the bed. Hank's finger was in to his second knuckle. Keeping his finger in her anus, and shifting to keep the speculum in with part of his hand, Hank returned his left hand to Ava's clit, stroking just a little bit along the sides.

"Ava, you've been a very good patient today. I'm pretty sure that everything works OK. You just have a very strong sexual response. And a lovely pussy, if I may say so."

"Thank you, Doctor."

Hank began to rub her clit with more pressure. "So did this visit turn you on, Ava?"

"Yes, Doctor, it did."

"Did it make you aroused that I was looking at you, Ava?"

"Yes, it did." Ava's eyes were half closed as she looked down at him, watching his hand move across the top of her clit.

"And that I was fingering your pussy?"

"Yes."

"And that I used an object in you." Ava's breathing was speeding up, and her voice was getting husky.

"Yes."

Hank was rubbing Ava's clit harder now. He knew she liked continuous pressure as she built up to her orgasm, and he gave it to her, working at an even pace, not slackening, trying to keep her just on the edge. His finger had worked deeper into her ass, and he could feel the hard speculum through her internal walls.

"And did you like it that I opened you with a speculum? So I could see inside you."

"Oh, yes. Yes."

"Doesn't that make you a dirty girl, Ava? That you want to be looked at?"

"OH, god, yes, I'm your dirty girl, only for you."

"I looked at your pussy Ava. I looked at it a lot. And I opened you. A lot."

"Yes, yes, you did, oh, oh...."

"And looked in you? And touched you everywhere?"

"Oh, yes, yes... OH GOD OH HANK, HANK..." Ava's orgasm hit her full force. She continued to cry out for almost a full minute as Hank coaxed her through her first orgasm, and then through a second wave that hit within seconds. Ava turned her head to the side, panting into the pillow, pulling her legs together.

Hank pulled his finger out of Ava's ass and pulled the speculum out of her, placing it to the side and stripping off his gloves before he climbed up onto the bed next to her. "That's my good girl. Good, good girl. So open. So dirty." He stroked her hair. Her forehead was wet with sweat. Hank's cock was as hard as it had ever been from watching her, and she could certainly feel it pressed against her as he kissed her. Almost without warning, Ava reached over to Hank and pulled him on top of her. "Doctor, I want to fuck you. Please, doctor, fuck me." She reached down to rub his hard cock that was straining against his robe.

Hank quickly stripped and Ava guided his hard cock to her entrance as she looked in his eyes. "Please, make love to me."

Hank pushed his cock into Ava, finding her completely wet and open to him. He began to move his hips, trying to be slow but also feeling some urgency, knowing that he might not last long after the erection he'd been experiencing as he played with Ava for the past hour. Ava began to moan under him, approaching a third orgasm as he pressed against her clit. Hank began pushing as deep as he could, pushing hard. Ava didn't usually come just from intercourse in this position, but he knew she could this time. Trying desperately to keep a rhythm, Hank pulled back and thrust, pulled back and thrust, pressing his pubic bone hard against her and driving her into the bed. He could feel his cum building up at the base of his cock, the pressure becoming relentless as he tried to hold back. "Ava, I'm going to cum. It's coming, oh, can't, stop..."

Hank thrust deep into Ava a final time and began cumming, feeling the hot backsplash of his cum as it hit her deep inside. Ava suddenly started moaning and spasming again too, and Hank could feel her pussy contract as he continued to thrust, feeling himself shoot again and again inside her, and she continued to spasm under him, pushing her hips up against him. Finally, they collapsed, Hank with his head buried in Ava's hair against her shoulder with Ava still pulling him tight against her.

Gradually their breathing slowed and Hank rolled off Ava, pulling her tight to him. They lay together on the bed, relaxing. After they came down, Hank asked, "You like your silver toy, I take it?"

"Oh, I do. You were really good with it."

"Mmm, good. We can use it other times, too, not just during the whole scenario."

"I'd like that. Thank you baby, for playing with it with me."

"You're so kinky. I like that." Ava giggled.

"I know you do, baby. I know."

Ava and Hank dozed together on the bed. With the afternoon over, it was almost time to head back to their separate lives. The silver toy needed both of them for playing, so it would go home with Ava and into her collection of tricks until they could arrange another time. They never felt closer to each other than when revealing and acting on their kinkiest fantasies and the time apart was always hard. But they knew no one else would be at the receiving end of the Doctor's equipment.

"Baby, soon again, I hope?"

"As soon as we can. Not too long."

"It's always too long."

"We'll get there. Just keep this warm for me, OK?"

"You know I will."

RedTang
RedTang
63 Followers
12