Opening Laurie

Story Info
Wife's co-worker loses her cherry.
2.6k words
4.3
152.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background

Terri and I had been married for about seven years when, out of the blue, she left me. I had no idea why. She returned about a month later.

During the marriage counseling sessions that followed, we spent many hours talking with a psychologist. Terri said she didn't know who she was. She also told the shrink, I wouldn't let her be her.

What the hell does that mean? I have what the psychologist called a "concrete personality." I prefer the term realist. That means I see most thing in black and white. I had told Terri to, "...look on your driver's license. That'll tell you who you are."

Anyway, I remained hurt and angry for quite some time. Though I tried my best to not let it show, I soon found I was weak. I was too weak to resist temptation when it presented itself.

Meeting Laurie

A short time after returning home, Terri took a job at a local hair salon. A few weeks later, she brought a young, single, friend, and co-worker home for dinner.

Laurie seemed friendly and outgoing, and she knew how to play chess. Chess was my favorite game, so, Laurie instantly became my friend as well. Terri had tried playing a few times, but she just couldn't grasp the game, didn't like it, and quickly gave up trying to learn. Therefore, I took full advantage whenever an opponent became available.

Laurie was only 19-years-old, and she was built very similar to Terri. She was 5'5", a little on the heavy side, and had a hugh set of tits. Her cute round face always seemed to be smiling. I was fascinated by her.

After dinner, Terri left us to take a shower, and Laurie and I set up the chess board. Several hours later, Terri had gone to bed, and I had beaten Laurie in three out of five hard fought games. I then took Laurie home, and she promised to return soon for a rematch.

Over the next several weeks, Laurie came by to play chess many times. Our relationship seemed to be getting friendlier as time went on.

Getting Closer

Later that summer, Terri and I planned on attending a rodeo held in the northeastern mountains of Arizona. Terri had told Laurie about the event, and Laurie wanted to go with us. She had never seen a live rodeo. Of course, I said yes. I called Laurie, and made sure she knew we would be leaving very early the following Saturday and confirmed she wanted to go with us. I also made sure she understood the rodeo would be an all day event, and we would be returning very late that night. Early the following Saturday morning, Terri and I picked Laurie up and headed for the rodeo. The ride up was uneventful. The rodeo was exciting and the three of us had a great time. The bull riders seemed to really excite Laurie, and she was jumping up and down with every ride. Every time she'd jump, her hugh tits would nearly hit her in the chin.

I became excited as well, but not because of the bull riders.

After the rodeo, we stopped for dinner at a small local joint. When we finished dinner finished, we began the four to five hour drive home.

Terri said she was tired and got into the back seat. She was fast asleep within a half an hour. Laurie was soon nodding off too. She was sitting in the front passenger seat, and her head kept bouncing off the passenger door window. When I suggested she put her head in my lap, she quickly agreed. As she tried to get comfortable, I gave her a light pat on her right side.

As she lay in my lap, Laurie began rubbing the inside of my right leg. It wasn't long before I started getting a hard-on. So here I was, traveling down a dark, lonely, highway, Terri asleep in the back seat, and Laurie making me horny. What's a guy to do.

I began gently rubbing Laurie's side and gradually pulled her blouse out of her jeans. To make sure Laurie knew what she had started, I reached down, grabbed a hand full of jeans-covered ass and squeezed firmly.

Laurie responded by returning my squeeze and giving a soft moan. As she squeezed my leg, she pushed the back of her head into my hardening cock.

I returned to stroking her now bare midriff and worked my way up to those big tits. We still had a three or four hours to ride, and I was in no hurry. I massaged her tits and gently pinched her nipples through her bra for quite some time. Occasionally, I'd reach down to squeeze or pat her ass.

Getting bolder, I reached down and slid my hand inside her jeans. They were too tight to get more than my fingers under her waistband. A quick snap, a zip, and I was easily rubbing her ass through her panties.

Laurie, in the mean time, had slightly rolled onto her right side and started rubbing my dick through my pants. My hard-on was at full staff by then, and she was moaning almost constantly.

With Laurie on her right side, I took the opportunity to unhooked her bra. When I reached around and took a firm hold of her right tit, she loudly gasped. She put her hand on mine and pushed it hard into her tit. Her tits turned out to be one of her most sensitive erogenous area. When I found her nipple and gently pinched it, she put her hand into her pants and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Whispering, "Here, let me help you with that," I reached down inside her jeans and began stroking the length of her outer pussy lips through her panties. Her panties were soon soaked with her juices. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as she could, given her confined location. Reaching into her panties, I gently spread open her outer pussy lips and continued slowly stroking. She began firmly squeezing her own tits with both hands. I began alternately dipping a finger into her tight hole and gently rubbing her clit. When she seemed to be near orgasm, I curled my finger so it was constantly rubbing her clit and still in her hole to the second knuckle. Almost immediately, Laurie closed her eyes, slammed her legs together, raised her hips off the seat, and mashed her tits together.

When she begen to settle down, in a breathless voice she asked, "What was that?"

"Haven't you ever had an orgasm before?" I asked.

"I guess not!" she replied.

"I think you have now! Haven't you ever petted yourself or let a boyfriend pet you like that before?"

She said, "Yes, I've played with myself, but nothing like that ever happened, and I don't have a boyfriend."

"Then your a virgin?" I asked.

She smiled up at me and said, "Yes!"

She put her clothes back together and fell asleep in my lap. That's where she stayed until I dropped her at her home.

Laurie's Opening

Two weeks later, Laurie again came over for dinner and a few games of chess. After dinner, Laurie and I set up the chess board, and, as usual, Terri went to take a shower. While getting us something to drink, I decided to take a chance. Coming up behind Laurie, and without warning, I reached over her shoulders, into her loose fitting blouse, and grabbed both tits. She instantly gasped, brought her hands to mine, and held them tightly to her chest. She tipped her head back, and I gave her a deep passionate kiss. With a squeeze to both tits, I let her go and retrieved our drinks. Nothing further happened that night, but I could tell Laurie was on edge. Later, after another passionate kiss, she left for home.

A few days later, Laurie called and told me she had played with her self for hours after getting home after our last chess game. She had been unable to get off like she had on the ride home from the rodeo.

The next time I saw Laurie was on a weekday afternoon. She had the day off while Terri worked. She showed up unannounced supposedly to play chess. The chess board never got set up.

As we sat talking on the couch, we began petting each other. Laurie was rubbing my thigh while I rubbed her clothed tits. She was soon rubbing my dick through my pants. That produced a ragging hard-on.

She told me that, after our ride home from the rodeo, she realized she knew practically nothing about sex. Her parents had never spoken of the subject to her. They changed the subject whenever she asked questions. So, she had been reading every how-to book she could find on the subject.

"What have you learned?" I asked.

"Let me show you."

With that Laurie unzipped my pants and took out my hard dick. What a relief. She stroked my dick and kissed its head. She then licked the entire shaft and sucked my balls. Then, without a word, she took my cock into her mouth. She slowly slid her mouth up and down my dick stopping when she got to the entrance to her throat. She was sucking hard the whole time.

In the mean time, I had unbuttoned her blouse and released the clasp of her bra. I was firmly squeezing her tits and pinching her hardening nipples.

It didn't take long before I told her I was about to cum. Instead of taking her mouth off my dick, she put it to the back of her mouth. A couple of seconds later, she pushed down and swallowed my entire length down her throat. As soon as she had me completely in, she pulled up to where only the head was still in her mouth. Without hesitation, she dove all the way back down on my dick. She repeatedly swallowed and pulled off my dick until I started cuming. Even then, she didn't stop deep-throating me. She just bobbed up and down faster. She took my entire load down her throat.

When I finished cuming, she pulled off my dick and licked me clean.

"Wow! That was the best blow-job I have ever gotten. Where did you learn that?"

With a giggle, she said, "Really! I told you I've been reading. One of the books I read was on oral sex. I've been practicing with bananas and carrots. I thought it sounded like fun."

"Was it?"

"Uh huh," was all she said with a shy grin.

"Well then, you're going to love what happens next, because it's my turn to return the favor."

With that, I took her hand and led Laurie to the bedroom. We finished undressing each other before lying down.

I began by sucking and gently nipping her nipples until they were fully erect.

Laurie said they had never been so hard.

I then licked my way down her belly, pausing at her belly-button to give it some attention. Proceeding to kiss mey way down her plump body, I was soon at Laurie's virgin pussy.

Laurie slowly and tentatively spread her legs, and I crawled up between them.

As I began licking up and down her sweet slit, she slowly spread her legs wider and wider. She was soaking wet with her lubricating juices. I separated her outer pussy lips with my tongue, and she started moaning loudly. When I reached her clit and licked and sucked it, she placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me firmly to her pussy. As I ground my lips and tongue into her hot hole and clit, Laurie had the second orgasm of her life.

She wildly thrust her hips up to me while moaning, "Oh yes! Oh shit! That feels so good."

I continued to minister to her pussy with my tongue as she came down.

I then moved up to lay beside her, and she licked her juices off my face. Holding each other closely, Laurie asked, "Are you going to make love to me now?"

"Only if you want me to." I answered.

"Will it hurt?"

"Probably a little." I told her.

Laurie pulled on my arm to urge me on top of her, and said, "Please, be gentle."

As I positioned my dick at the entrance of her virgin love hole, I could tell she was getting tense. So, I slid down and warmed her up some more with my tongue. She raised her knees and began rapidly humping my tongue. I again moved to position my dick at her hole's entrance. She smiled and closed her eyes.

With a gentle push, I inserted the head of my dick into her opening. Two or three inches more and I was pushing at her hymen. I took a few short strokes without breaking through her cherry.

She was really naive. She said I felt good in her, and I hadn't hurt her at all.

I told her we hadn't popped her cherry yet. I returned to pressing against her hymen and told her, "If I go any further, you will no longer be a virgin." Holding still, I asked if she wanted me to continue. She answered by squeezing my neck, raising her knee, spreading her legs wider. She whispered, "Please, yes."

I pulled back until only the head of my dick was in her pussy. With one smooth, firm, long push, I fully entered her. Her hymen mildly resisted penetration before giving way as I passed through. Laurie gave a yelp and held me tightly. When I had my cock fully buried in her freshly opened pussy, I held still for a short time. I wanted to allow her time to get used to this new experience. Before continuing, I asked her if she was OK. She said it hurt but not too bad. She said she wanted me to go on. I began slowly pumping in and out of Laurie's tight pussy. Since I had already cum from her great blow-job, it took a while before I was ready to cum again. By that time, Laurie was starting to enjoy her first fuck. Trying to remember I had promised to be gentle, I warned her I was about to cum, and I wanted to pump into her a little harder.

She grinned and said, "Good!"

Slowly picking up the speed of my thrust into Laurie. I was soon hammering in and out of her tender pussy.

Laurie had a slight grimace on her face. Any pain she felt didn't stop her from wrapping her legs around me and returning my thrusts. As I came, I thrust deep inside her newly opened pussy, Laurie arched her back and used her legs to pull me as deep as possible into her.

We stayed together until my cock softened. I pulled out of her, and we cuddled closely. As we lay with her head on my shoulder, Laurie hugged me and softly cried.

I asked, "Why the tears, Honey?"

She said she was sorry she had waited so long to have sex and thanked me for being so gentle with her.

Over the next few months, Laurie and I had numerous rendezvous. We either fucked, which she was really getting into, or she gave me one of her fantastic deep-throat blow-jobs.

That fall, Laurie moved out of state, and I never saw her again. I believe somewhere out there is one well fucked and sucked guy. I hope he knows just how lucky he is to have a lover like Laurie.