Opening Lines Ch. 03

Story Info
Good things happen to guys who speak up.
8.4k words
4.13
29.7k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: A New Direction

After our first episode at Lake Tahoe with Greg and the dynamic sex she'd had with me and her two new friends at their Annandale apartment a couple of months later, Amy seemed ready for anything. I'm not sure I could have dreamed up a hot, sexy situation Amy wouldn't be willing to try . . . at least if she was confident no one else would know about it. I'd wanted this, and now that I had it, everything seemed almost too good to be true. At home, in our bedroom, Amy was becoming even more of a sex-craving, sultry lover. Nothing was off-limits . . . nothing at all. But now, every so often, I'd get the sense that Amy was ready for another exciting outing and the possibility of having sex with someone else while I watched. I must confess, too, that I still got that way every time she did. My Amy would always be a discreet, loving wife to me, I knew, but there were just those times when both of us felt like wandering outside the lines a little. Our relationship was getting stronger and more loving along the way, too.

Amy loves to surprise me as much as I love to do it to her. The next step in the journey of exploring our relationship sure qualified as a "gotcha" from her standpoint.

I remember just the way it came up, too. We were driving down the road one beautiful Northern California early spring day, going somewhere I can't even remember and feeling really relaxed after having a "nooner". Out of the blue, Amy asked me if I ever fantasized about other women, and if so, what it was that I fantasized most about.

Without much hesitation - - since we had these "open lines" between us now - - I told her that, yes, I did sometimes fantasize about other women, but not in the way she might be thinking. The thing I fantasized the most about was wanting to watch Amy have sex with another woman . . . particularly Karin, her old college roommate from our days at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Of course, I'd already raised this subject before when we began opening up to each other, but I hadn't mentioned Karin. Amy listened quietly as I talked, but it didn't seem like what I'd said was much of a surprise or shock to her. In fact, she even seemed a little curious as I talked of how having another woman in bed with us would be a dream come true for me.

Karin is a year younger than we are, and had been a great friend of ours throughout our college days. She's brunette, around 5' 7", and has beautiful brown eyes and full lips. Her body was perfect . . . at least the way I remembered it. She was one of these women that would openly talk about sex and not feel embarrassed. Amy said: "Karin, huh? She was pretty hot, all right, but I haven't even spoken to her in a year. She lives near Sacramento and she's married now, you know."

Amy also told me that Karin's husband wasn't taking care of her the way he needed to. She knew I'd ask what that meant - - and I did - - but she wouldn't elaborate. Women claim they like to keep each other's secrets, but that's not really it. They just like to torment curious men.

Amy's response to my comment about Karin was interesting. She wasn't repulsed by my idea about Karin, apparently. She didn't come right out and say "OK, let's do it" to the idea, but then, she hadn't said "no", either. Instead, we talked a little more about Karin, but not in a sexual way, and then the subject just seemed to pass by the wayside.

Not many days passed after our conversation before Amy mentioned to me that she'd reserved a house on the beach for us the next weekend . . . a sort of "sex for the two of us weekend", she said. The weather wasn't warm enough yet to attract the droves of visitors that summer brought each year, so she was able to get a large, comfortable cabin right on the beach with a nice fireplace - - it may be the beach, but in northern California, it gets COLD at night on the beach. I wasn't busy then (which Amy already knew, I'm sure), so I told her it sounded like fun, and we made plans to go.

Amy made a wonderful dinner for me and the kids the night before we left, and the two-hour drive to the beach house passed quickly the next day. I was anxious to get Amy alone, without kids or neighbors around to interfere, so we could get down to some serious love-making. We enjoyed the day, just beachcombing, walking and talking, and the combination of the sea breeze and the freedom of being alone for a couple of days to enjoy each other was intoxicating. Though we hadn't made love yet, by the time the chill of sundown arrived, we were both well on our way to the kind of impassioned, consuming sex we knew we'd soon being enjoying with one another. Little sexy comments, glances and body language throughout the day, from both of us, had helped build things to what would soon become a crescendo of feelings and pleasures.

That evening, we plugged a video in the VCR. I'd brought along an older flick, called "9½ Weeks", along with a couple of porno flicks - - "just in case", I thought hopefully. Maybe Amy might even begin enjoying them one of these days, I thought, though she still claimed she'd rather make one than watch one.

Some of my friends had told me that their wives had gotten hotter than hell after watching "9½ Weeks", and it turns out they were right. So did Amy. About halfway through the movie, Amy said she was going to go in the bedroom and change into "something more comfortable", which I knew meant "something much more revealing". I thought that was a great idea.

Imagine the tremendous surprise I had when it was Karin, not Amy, who I saw walking out of our bedroom. Amy told me later that she peeked around the corner of the door as Karin walked out, and that I'd just sat there, with a stunned, "what's going on here" kind of look. Karin looked great, and wore just a short T-shirt, with a UNLV logo, and tiny animal print bikini panties. Her nipples were rock hard, and I could see them protruding through the thin cloth. "Hi, Tim," Karin said, "remember me?"

I was almost speechless. Finally, though, words began to come out again: "Karin . . . of course, I remember . . . what are you doing here?"

"Amy called me last week. I hadn't heard from her in a year, at least, but I was glad she called. We talked for a while about lots of little things, but I could tell that wasn't really why she'd called. We were always so close, and I knew there was something else, so I said 'OK, Ames [that's what she called Amy in college], what's up? I know you, and there's something you're not telling me . . . now, out with it.' And then she told me . . . and do you know what she told me?"

I remember thinking to myself: "Uh-oh, Amy told Karin what I'd said about her, and she's here, madder than hell, to kick my ass for even thinking something like that." Instead of saying that, though, I just said: "What'd she say?"

"Well, she told me about a conversation you had, and about a fantasy you've had, and about some wonderful changes in your relationship . . . I had no idea you were so considerate of Amy's needs, shall we say . . . and even less of an idea about how you felt towards me."

"Karin, don't get the wrong idea . . . you know us guys . . . we'll say anything when it comes to sex . . . don't get mad, please . . ."

"Mad? Tim, that's the hottest thing anyone's said about me in a long, long time. My husband sure hasn't said it, that's for sure. No, I'm not mad . . . but I am something else right now . . . I'm hornier than hell."

I'm ashamed to say that, for the moment, I'd forgotten completely about Amy not being there. Suddenly, I realized it, and said: "Where's Amy . . . does she know you're here?"

"Yes, I know, darling . . . I invited her," said Amy as she walked back into the room. She'd changed into a sexy lingerie set with thigh-high white stockings, a white lace garter belt and a tiny white, low-cut lacy bra that hid almost nothing. She had no panties on at all.

"Amy, I thought you said it was just going to be the two of us this weekend," I said, though I quickly wished I'd hadn't said it. What kind of an idiot would even think of saying something like that when two gorgeous women, wearing almost nothing, stood before him? Well, I did . . . but fortunately, it didn't matter to them. Their minds were apparently on other things.

"Actually, darling, what I said was that it was going to be a 'sex for the two of us weekend' . . . but I didn't say who 'the two of us' was . . . now did I?"

"No, baby, you didn't . . . but I just assumed that . . . well, you know . . ."

Karin stepped into the conversation: "Just like a man . . . assuming they know it all . . . right, Amy?"

"I think you're right, Karin . . . Tim just assumed he knew what I meant . . . what do you think we should do about it?"

All of a sudden, these two half-naked women had become a little assertive with me, and all I'd done was . . . well, I hadn't done ANYTHING! Any way, I kinda liked the way the conversation seemed to be headed, so I played along, too.

"What do you mean - - 'what should we do about it?' I didn't do anything wrong . . . did I?

"Baby, I think you'd better watch your tongue . . . or . . ." She didn't finish her statement, but I could tell that Amy was starting to get into this mini-domination thing now - - a role she seemed very comfortable in "assuming", I thought to myself - - but I didn't say so. Instead, I just said: "OK . . . go ahead and finish what you were going to say."

"I was going to, any way, Tim. Karin, I think what we should do is just forget him for a little while . . . what do you think?" "I agree, Amy . . . we don't need him right now, either . . . do we?" "No, we sure don't . . .", and with that, Amy turned to Karin and put her hands on Karin's face, then kissed her passionately, right on the lips. Karin eagerly returned her kiss, and I could see their tongues working in each other's mouths, then just the tips of their tongues were touching . . . each flicking the end of the other's. It was an unbelievably erotic sight . . . and one that caught me utterly by surprise.

Did I hear Amy right? Did she say: ". . . we don't need him right now?" I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't believe it when Amy took Karin's hand, walked with her to the VCR and popped in a tape I didn't know she had. The, the two of them turned and faced me, and Karin said sexily: "You wanna watch another movie? I think you'll like the one we've picked out for you. . ." The tape started, and it was titled "Girls Who Get It On."

Silently, Amy and Karin stood together by the TV while the first few minutes of this new movie rolled. I could tell immediately from the short footage of each actress at the start of the movie that it was pretty hardcore. It looked like every scene in the movie was going to be filled with girl-girl sex or three-ways with two girls and one guy.

"Look like something that might interest you?" my wife asked me provocatively. I just looked at her, then said: "you know it does, Amy . . . yes . . ."

"Maybe you need to see a little more to make sure, though," she continued, as if I hadn't said a word. She hit the fast-forward button, then stopped the tape at a scene where two women were kissing, obviously as a prelude to "doing" each other. "Why don't you have a seat on the couch and watch a little bit." I did as I was told, now almost certain that things weren't going to be stopping with the movie on the TV.

I was right, too. Silently, Karin went to the closet in the hall and brought back a large, very soft comforter with a couple of huge pillows, and she placed them on the floor between me and the TV. Then, she and Amy sat down together on the comforter, out of my line of sight to the TV but definitely in plain sight in front of me. "Are you enjoying the movie, darling?", Amy asked me. Again, "yeah, I am . . ."

We all sat and watched the movie for a few minutes, and the scene of two beautiful women licking each other's pussies got me real excited. Amy knew it would, too, and I could tell that the two friends on the floor in front of me were also getting into it. Finally, Amy said softly: "Would you like to see a live movie scene, Tim?" As she said that, she and Karin leaned toward one another again, and as I was saying "oh, yeah", they wrapped their arms around each other and started kissing again. This time, though, Karin eased Amy back onto the comforter as they were kissing, and she rolled over so that she was almost on top of Amy. Then, Amy pushed her up a little, so Karin was straddling her chest, and helped Karin lift the T-shirt over her head. Karin's breasts were now bare, and her hardened nipples, coupled with that incredibly sexy look on Karin's face - - you know the one I'm talking about, guys, the one that graces a woman's face when she's really aroused, made it clear that Karin was beyond the point of turning back now - - she was on fire inside.

Her breasts now free, Karin leaned back down and they kissed some more. Their tongues and soft lips played with one another so tenderly. The sight of two women kissing passionately is one of the most unbelievable turn-ons for any man, and here were two gorgeous women - - my wife and her long-time friend - - doing it right before my eyes. When Amy's lips moved from Karin's lips to her nipples, it got even better. Amy tongued them for what seemed like a long time, paying lots of attention to the tips but also every now and then licking the undersides of her breasts as well as between them, all the time making sure I could see her tongue at work. I could, and it was incredible.

It got even more incredible when Karin eased Amy's bra straps from her shoulders, unsnapped the bra from the front and slipped it off Amy. My wife's familiar tits looked so sexy like that, especially with Karin still astride her. Karin leaned down and spent some time returning the tender attention Amy had given to her breasts, and Amy lay back, her eyes almost closed, apparently relishing the feelings Karin was giving her. They continued like that until, slowly and seductively, Karin began to slide herself upward toward Amy's face. Amy didn't move, and Karin didn't stop, until Karin's bare pussy was right over Amy's mouth. My loving wife then did what I never thought I'd see her do - - she stuck out her tongue and began to probe Karin's very wet slit with it. She was a bit tentative at first, it seemed, but it only took a moment before Amy was licking her friend's pussy hard . . . just the way I like to do it to Amy . . . and Karin began to hunch herself against Amy's tongue until, finally, she gasped and came. In a matter of minutes, things had progressed from what I thought was going to be a night of wonderful sex with my wife and had become an even more wonderful fulfillment of a long-time fantasy of mine.

If everything had stopped right there, I would have been satisfied. I never even imagined how exciting it actually was to see my wife make love to another woman. But it was far from over that night, as things turned out. Amy . . . my passionate, loving Amy . . . treated me to a night that was more exciting than any porno flick ever made.

After Karin came, she slid back down off Amy's face, and my wife turned to me and said: "Was that kinda what you had in mind?"

"Amy . . . baby . . . that was fantastic . . . you two look so sexy together . . . incredible . . ."

Karin looked over and said to me: "You're right . . . that was incredible . . . and now it's Amy's turn . . ."

She continued to slide downward on Amy, and Amy took her hands and guided Karin's head lower, until it was directly over her pussy. Then, Amy said to Karin: "Show him that women like to eat pussy, too . . ."

And Karin did. She pushed Amy's legs wide open, licking up and down the inside of both of Amy's thighs, then took her fingers and spread Amy's pussy as wide as she could get it before plunging her face right into it. She alternated between soft licks and hard tongue strokes, in and out, fucking Amy with her tongue. Amy began to moan and squirm, like she was getting close to coming. The look of Karin's head between Amy's wide-open legs, with the white lace-top stockings and garter belt still in place, was overwhelmingly powerful, and I couldn't help rubbing my own cock as I watched them.

But Karin didn't let Amy come that way . . . at least, not yet. Instead, she got one of the pillows and eased it under Amy's hips, causing her pussy to thrust upward, even more exposed to my view and Karin's carnal assault. Then, Karin took several fingers and began to slide them in and out of Amy's pussy, varying her speeds, and Amy started to squirm even more. Karin kept it up this time, using the thumb of her other hand to rub Amy's clit until Amy exploded into a massive orgasm. Karin didn't stop until she calmed down completely, though the intensity of her tantalizing fingers and thumb diminished as Amy's climax subsided. My wife looked over at me with a sort of glazed look that said: "well, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did . . ." And I did.

They still weren't through, though. I sat and watched the two sultry beauties bring each other off once more in a spell-binding "69" session that left both of them gasping, and left me about ready to blast off in my pants. Before they were done, they'd licked each other's asses, fingered one another in every hole they had, and teased and tantalized me until I thought I could stand it no longer. Then, they finished by both crawling over to me and undoing my pants so Karin could give me the blowjob of my life while Amy jacked my cock into Karin's mouth. When I began to come, Amy took me in her mouth and sucked me until I stopped shooting, then she and Karin kissed, each tasting my cum and swabbing it back and forth in their mouths for a long time before they both swallowed all that they had.

I didn't end up having sex with Karin that night, and I only came once, but it was one of the most erotic, memorable nights of my entire life. Karin stayed the night, and slept in our bed with us - - I was sandwiched between the two of them. I woke up the next morning to Amy's warm, wet mouth swallowing my cock again, and when she got it good and hard, we fucked with a passion and power we'd not had just between ourselves in a long time, maybe even more so than after the Lake Tahoe trip. Karin lay in the bed beside us and watched, and she told us when she left that it was one of the best parts of the weekend for her to see us doing it like that. She said she could understand now why I enjoyed watching Amy so much, and while she'd like to talk to her husband about it - - "yeah, right", she'd said as she left, though. She and Amy exchanged a long, wet kiss before Karin left.

Amy and I continued to talk a lot in the weeks that followed the night with Karin. I told Amy that the things that had happened to us since "That Morning" - - the things we'd tried and the things we'd both enjoyed so much - - had exceeded even the wildest dreams I'd ever conjured up. I told her that, in my eyes, she was a sexual goddess and the most desirable woman I could ever imagine being married to, and that in my mind, in our normal day-to-day life, my Amy was the perfect mother to our kids, the perfect hostess to our friends and family, and my best friend, too. I loved going places with her, I said, regardless of where it was. We argued less than ever before, and spent a lot more time together, too - - not just in the bedroom but in every aspect of our lives.

Amy agreed, too. She told me that, because we'd shared so much, she felt like she could say anything to me, without fear of rejection or judgment, and that she felt like her opinions mattered and that I really cared the way she thought and felt about things . . . not just sex, but about everything else, too. She said that her confidence in herself had also grown, and that she felt more like a complete woman than she'd ever felt before. At first, she'd questioned my motives for encouraging her to consider what was, at first mention, a shocking sort of conduct for a happily married couple. She said, though, that my reactions had been so genuine, and so consistent, that she now knew I was sincere when I'd first brought it up. And she admitted that she truly did enjoy the variety . . . the spice . . . and, yes, the great sex . . . that she'd experienced since that first night with Greg in Lake Tahoe. Amy admitted, too, that she didn't want things to go back to the way they were - - that while what we did was certainly "off the beaten path" for most married couples, it was sure working for us - - both of us. She said she imagined that most men would doubt their own masculinity and attractiveness if their wives so willingly did what she'd done, especially right in front of me, but that in her eyes, I was more of a man for letting her express herself like that. She loved my self-confidence, she said - - she found it very sexy - - and that she loved how I was so willing to put her needs and desires over my own. When she said this, I reminded her that it wasn't really selfless from my standpoint, even though I appreciated her seeing it that way. For reasons I can't fully explain, I just get incredibly turned on watching her with someone else, and I can't just say with other men now, either.