Opening Lines Ch. 04

Story Info
An old acquaintance is renewed.
6.9k words
4.34
20.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another follow-up to the opening of the relationship between me and my wife Amy. It's about husbands and wives and sex with others. It's a free country, folks, so if you don't like reading about that particular subject, you don't have to read any further. Editorial comments are welcome, but for those of you who feel the need to comment on lifestyle or morality issues, surely you have better things to do with your time. And, for those who claim they dislike the subject matter (and who are not actually doing the very same types of things themselves) . . . try it . . . you might like it.

- - - - - - -

Amy and I had dated for about two years before we got married. We'd both grown up in northern California, about 50 miles from where we live now, but we didn't meet until we were juniors in college at Northern Arizona. Amy was rooming with her friend Karin at the time . . . in fact, throughout her sophomore, junior and senior years. I knew Amy had other boyfriends at the time we began dating, and I'd been dating other girls, too. This continued for the first couple of months we were going out, but as we realized we were falling in love with one another and our relationship got more serious, we stopped dating others. Neither of us asked the other to do it; we just stopped, and neither of us regretted it, I know. I was head over heels about Amy long before I thought she was that way about me, and like most young guys, I was a bit of the jealous type that didn't like the idea of my girl going out (translated into college-guy talk "having sex") with others. Times change, huh?

Any way, Amy was not known as an "easy" girl, by any means, but she wasn't a virgin when I met her, either. In fact, after we'd gone out for a little more than a month, she let me get a little more intimate with her as we went along. First, it was mutual hand jobs in my car outside the dorm, just before curfew one night. It gradually progressed to the time when we stole away for a weekend together, just the two of us, and rented a cheap motel room right there in town (it was all I could afford, and it seemed like a palace at the time). We told our parents we were going to the football team's away game with friends that weekend, so they wouldn't worry if they called and couldn't find us. We went away, all right, and we were with friends (each other), but the only "game" was what we did in the room for two full days and nights. We hadn't slept together up to that point, but I think both of us knew that's where we were headed that weekend. There was lots of heavy petting that Friday night, but still no intercourse (what a terrible word). When I awakened the next morning, though, I saw Amy lying there next to me, looking so unbelievably beautiful, and it just came out "Amy, I'm in love with you." She opened her eyes, whispered "I love you, too, Tim," and ignited a weekend of almost non-stop love-making. By Sunday night, our relationship had changed forever, and it was so much for the better. By the time we checked out of that motel, Amy and I knew every inch of each other's bodies. We did it orally, manually and the good, old-fashioned man-inside-woman way. After that weekend, there wasn't anything I wouldn't have done for Amy if she'd asked. I didn't see anyone else from that point forward, and neither did she (or so she says).

As the years have gone by, my love for her has grown but my jealousy has faded. In fact, it was the subject of my thinking about Amy being with others that caused the huge fight that ultimately led to "That Morning", but not without a lot of anger and discomfort before we got there.

A little more than a year after the evening in Tahoe that transformed our marriage, Amy called me at work and asked if I'd like to go back to campus for a nostalgic weekend of football. Northern Arizona was playing Southern Utah, a perennial loser of a program, so there was a good chance we'd win. I know Amy's not anywhere near the football fan I am, so I knew this was more for my benefit than hers. I immediately accepted her offer, and we made plans for the kids - - good old Aunt Wendy again, of course. I even suggested we stay at the same little motel from so many years ago, and I was surprised, and pleased, and disappointed, when Amy said she'd already checked that out, but it wasn't there any more. She said that Karin wanted to come, too, and that she'd invited her husband (who hadn't gone to school with us) to join us. She told me Karin sounded a little disappointed that he'd declined, but she still wanted to come. It sounded to me like Karin was on the verge of big problems with her husband, if she wasn't already there, because they never went anywhere together. I knew Amy was worried for her friend, so I didn't make my normal allusion to that night the three of us spent together at the beach six months earlier. I didn't say it didn't cross my mind, because things like that always cross my mind, but it didn't seem be appropriate to mention it at the time. Amy said that even though her husband wasn't coming, Karin had made reservations for two rooms at the nicest hotel in town, so it didn't sound like that idea was on their minds, either. Oh, well. A guy can at least dream, can't he?

Flagstaff is hard to get to from anywhere. We flew to Phoenix late Friday night and drove a rental car up there. Karin had already arrived by the time we got there, and she'd checked us in. We were both tired from the trip, so we kissed good night and collapsed into deep sleep. The cool, thin mountain air helped that sleep, and when we awakened, we were both refreshed and ready to go wherever the day might take us.

Northern Arizona has an intriguing wooden-domed stadium, and it plays most of its home games at night. The Southern Utah game was no exception, so we'd planned a late morning brunch with Karin and some other old friends from the area. After that, I'd planned to lie in the hotel room, watch football all afternoon and drink a few beers before heading for the game. Amy said she planned to hang out with friends instead of watching football, and I could come along with her if I wanted. I asked her who she was going to be "hanging out" with, and she said with a kind of coy, teasing voice: "Karin and Ted."

Ted. Now there was a name from the past. Ted was one of the guys who was hot and heavy after Amy when I first began dating her. She had dated him for a few months before we met, and continued to see him for a while even after we began to go out. I had always figured (but didn't know for sure) that she'd gotten intimate with him. He was a nice-looking, athletic guy who was a popular guy around the campus, and I guessed that he wouldn't have gone out with Amy for so long if she wasn't satisfying at least some of a man's basic needs.

Even though Amy and I had been able to talk incredibly freely about all matters involving sex for some time now, she'd still never put names with previous sexual episodes from her past, and it's never been important enough to me to pursue those names. Why was she acting like that when she mentioned Ted's name?

"Karin and Ted, huh? Is that the same Ted you used to date?" I figured as much, but I wanted to know for sure.

"Yeah, he's the one. He lives in Scottsdale. Karin ran into him in the lobby when she got here last night, and they had a few drinks and laughs in the bar before bed. And no, they didn't go to bed together." How about that? My wife knew me so well now that she was answering my question (in itself a rare event) even before I asked it.

"So, how is good old Ted?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him yet. But he's going to meet me and Karin in the bar right after brunch, and then we'll probably go up to her room to talk for a while. We'd come up here, but I didn't want to interrupt your precious football games," she teased me. "Are you sure you don't want to join us?"

"Call me when you're ready to leave the bar. The Stanford-USC game should be over by then," I said.

"You and your football," she replied in a voice that could easily have been mistaken for semi-upset. But I knew she wasn't when she continued: "Sounds good. Enjoy the game. I'll call you later." And off she went.

The brunch was fun. There were probably 20 of us there, at one time or another, and it was interesting to catch up on the families and careers of our old classmates. I left right before the Stanford game started on TV. Amy stayed and talked.

An hour and a half later, Amy called. Ted had shown up, and they were leaving the bar, she said, headed to Karin's room. She sounded a little bit giddy, as if they'd had more than a pop or two after lunch. "OK, I'll be there in a little while," I said. The Stanford game only had a couple of minutes to go, and my bet with my neighbor - - for lunch the next week - - was on the line.

Stanford won, luckily, and as soon as the game was over, I went to Karin's room to find Amy. She met me at the door and gave me a big kiss. I walked inside to find Karin and Ted sitting on the couch. We exchanged "hellos" and Ted got up to shake my hand. I was surprised to find that despite my sexual open-mindedness with Amy and all we'd been through recently, I still felt a twinge of jealousy when I shook his hand. I could tell from looking at Amy that she was perfectly relaxed and at ease with the situation, though, so I quickly relaxed, too. I grabbed a beer from the cooler against the wall and sat down in the chair by the window that faced back into the room. Amy came over and sat on the arm of the chair, leaning up against me with her arm around me. I could feel her soft breasts against my shoulder.

"How was the game?" Amy asked.

"Bob owes me lunch," I said with a smile. "What have you all been up to?"

"Just talking and reminiscing, you know, the good old days," Karin said.

"It's too bad Michael couldn't be here," I ventured to Karin. I guess a little part of me wanted to see what kind of reaction I might get from her. I wasn't trying to be mean, but just to see if I could tell where she stood with her husband.

Her reaction was a little surprising. She smiled and said "actually, I'm very happy he didn't come. I've been needing to let my hair down a little, and a nice weekend away, with good friends and good drinks and a hotel room all to myself is just what I've been needing."

"So you're enjoying yourself so far, huh, Karin?"

"That's right, Tim. I am. Surprised?"

"No, no . . . of course not. I'm just concerned for my wife's friend, that's all," I said.

"Thanks, Tim . . . I mean it . . . but I'm OK, really. This has been fun for me so far."

Amy popped up: "So, Tim, we've decided not to ruin her good time by letting a little thing like the football game tonight interfere. Karin's not going after all . . . but don't worry, I'll still go . . . if you want me to." I could tell Amy wasn't all that fired up about it. She was having too much fun with her friends, it sounded like to me.

"Ted gave his tickets to a client of his architectural firm, so he's not going, either," Karin said. Ted's firm had apparently designed the stadium and had received a sky box in the dome as part of its fee. He got to see all of the games, so missing one wouldn't be a big loss for him.

"So what are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"Well, actually, Tim . . . that sorta depends on you," Karin said as she got up off the couch and walked toward me. Amy got up at the same time and stepped aside so Karin could sit down where she'd been. What was going on here?

What happened next made that an even better question. Amy took Karin's place on the couch next to Ted, and Karin leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I sat there, a little astounded, and Karin pulled away for a moment. "Come on, now, Tim, I know you can do better than that." And then she leaned down and kissed me again, this time her tongue parting my lips and doing a little wiggle in my mouth.

She broke the kiss after a minute or so, and I saw Amy and Ted watching us intently. Amy was smiling.

"Like I said, Tim, it sorta depends on you," Karin continued. "I've got a really good idea, but you have to agree with it."

I was really intrigued now. "What's your idea?"

"Well, I know there are certain things that you and Amy really enjoy, and Amy's told me you've said you'd like to know what she did with other guys back in college." That was exactly what I'd told Amy the night, more than a year ago, when we'd had that huge fight. So she'd shared that with Karin, too, huh?

"Well, yeah, I said that."

I heard Amy's voice: "So, how bad do you want to know?"

I looked over and she was still sitting there by Ted. His arm was around her now, and her hand was on his leg.

"How bad do I want to know?" What a great response by me - - Mr. Quick-On-His-Feet.

"You heard me, darling. Tell me how bad you'd like to know."

"I'd love to know . . . you know that."

Karin whispered in my ear: "Then tell her 'show me.' Tell your wife you want her to show you."

"Then show me, Amy," I said, still a little stunned at what had so quickly turned into an incredibly arousing situation.

"I think he means it," I heard Karin say as I felt her hand squeezing my rapidly hardening cock.

"While we were talking, darling, Karin reminded me of a night I'd told her about, one that I'd spent with Ted right before I met you. It was the best night he ever had with me, that's for sure, because when I met you, it wasn't long before you were all I could think about. Any way, it was a really good night, and I thought you might like to see what happened. I know how you are . . ."

She knew how I was, all right. And she was right.

I didn't have to answer this time. Karin did it for me. "So, Amy, I think you told me it started in Ted's apartment, when he gave you a foot massage. Was that right?"

"Right, Karin. I was tired from a long geology field trip to the Grand Canyon we'd taken that day, and when I got to Ted's apartment, I kicked off my shoes . . . like this." She took her shoes off. "Then, he told me to sit down and asked me if I'd like a foot rub."

"What'd you tell him," asked Karin, the perfect "straight man" for this little act.

"Of course, I said 'yes', so he got on his knees in front of me and began massaging them . . . show him how you did it, Ted."

Ted pushed the glass coffee table out of the way and got on his knees in front of her, taking one of Amy's bare feet in his hands and beginning to rub it sensuously.

"Yeah, just like that . . . that's the way you did it," said Amy.

Karin leaned over and kissed me again while Ted was working on Amy's feet, and her fingers began unbuttoning my shirt. She got it undone, pulled it back off my shoulders and off of me, and then she kissed one of my nipples, tonguing it teasingly before coming back up to watch what was going on nearby on the couch.

"He worked on my feet, and it felt really good . . . so good that I began to feel a little tingle between my legs as well," Amy continued. "All I had on was a pair of jeans and a tank top (in Karin's hotel room, she was wearing a short skirt and an open-collared shirt). Ted told me that he'd be happy to do my legs, too, and they were really aching, so I stood up and took my jeans off. Then all I had on were my top and a pair of bikini panties."

Amy stood up and took off her skirt, then sat back down on the couch. Ted moved up a little closer, until he was barely between her legs. Karin was still on the arm of the chair, but got up, took her own shirt off and sat back down sideways in my lap. She now had on only a lacy, skimpy bra and a pair of really tight jeans. I knew she could feel the hardness of my cock poking into her butt, but there was nothing I could do to hide it . . . and it didn't seem like that would be necessary, any way.

"Ted finished with my other foot, then began to work his hands up the insides of both of my legs at the same time . . . slowly, stopping every inch or two to gently knead and massage my tired leg muscles. It felt great. I could tell from his touch that he was getting turned on, and I was, too. My pussy was getting really wet, and I could smell myself . . . that thick, sweet fragrance of a woman's arousal. Ted could smell me, too, I knew, and I could feel the wet spot on my panties. I knew Ted could also see it."

I could see Ted doing exactly what Amy was describing . . . and not just in my mind but on the couch right across from me.

"Were you wet because of what he was doing?" Karin asked, still in my lap and now placing my hand on the swell of one of her breasts. Amy could see clearly what Karin was doing, too, and she didn't seem upset at all.

"Partly . . . and partly because of what I knew would come next. When his hands reached my panties, he leaned his face forward and kissed the wet spot on my panties. Then, he kissed the insides of both of my thighs . . . just like he's doing now . . . yeah, Ted, you remember, don't you . . . while his hands pulled my panties off my waist. He got them down about midway on my thighs and then he leaned his face forward again and kissed my bare pussy. I felt a finger slip inside me, too . . . just like he's doing now . . . and he took my little clit between his lips and pulled on it gently . . . yeah, baby, just like that. Tug on it a little . . . oh, right there . . . uh, huh . . . that's so good, Ted."

While Amy was talking, Karin's hands were busy unbuttoning her own jeans and pulling the waistband down so her pussy was exposed, too. She didn't have any panties on, and I could see and smell how turned on she was.

Amy continued. "I was ready to come, right then and there. But Ted liked it better when I waited, so he could eat me really good before I did. I got up and pulled down my panties, like this . . ." and she stood and took them down, stepping out of them before sitting back down, this time on the bed. "And then Ted had all the room he needed for licking everywhere he could get his tongue, and he went to town. He fucked me with his tongue, and I even felt it flicker into my asshole a time or two . . . yeah, Ted, right there . . ." and she scooted her hips forward toward the edge of the bed a little more so Ted's ravaging tongue could cover everything wet it could find. I saw it dart in and out of her ass several times. So she liked an ass-licking from way back when, did she? Why didn't I know that for so long?

Karin had gotten up, too, while Amy was narrating Ted's tongue travels between her legs. Karin was now on her knees in front of me and had pulled me around so I sat squarely in the chair, and she was in the process of pulling my pants and underwear off, at the same time. When they got to my knees, she took off my shoes and socks and quickly slid everything off my legs. I was completely naked, and my cock stuck straight up in the air. All Karin had on was her bra.

All Amy had on was her shirt, and before continuing her story, she had a massive orgasm on Ted's tongue. When she was able to recapture her breath, she said: "Ted made me come big like that. I knew he liked it when I returned the favor, so I got up and took my top off, then undressed him and made him sit on the edge of the bed. I kneeled down between his legs and found his nice, fat cock with that gooey, wet stuff on the end. It always got that way when he ate me. Remember how I asked you 'would you like me to suck on this for you?' and you groaned, Ted . . . just like you're doing now." As she was talking, Amy took off her shirt and bra, then began jacking Ted's rock-hard 8-inch cock up and down with her hands, looking him right in the eye as she did so. He groaned even louder when her mouth descended on him. It probably wasn't like that back then, but now, Amy was able to take even larger cocks completely down her throat, and she was deep-throating Ted all the way down. I could see his hips thrusting upward into her mouth. She took his rhythm easily, and it wasn't hard to imagine that these two had done this before.

12