Opening Lines Ch. 05

Story Info
They visit the Costa Real resort.
7.8k words
4.03
31.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following spring, right before the kids' school year ended, Amy and I took a three-day trip to Cancun, Mexico, thanks to a lucky draw in the company's give-away of a sales award earned by someone else who'd just left the company before he could use it. The trip ended up being another one of those unplanned, but exhilarating episodes that we seemed to be finding more and more of, now that both of us were a little more attuned to possibilities that might arise.

The Costa Real Resort was our destination. The sales brochure described it as a posh, upscale resort with a reputation for attention to detail and outrageous guest service . . . a place to go to be pampered, as well as to enjoy Cancun's famous beaches and well-known restaurants and nightlife. Amy was thrilled at the chance to go, since we'd never been south of the border.

The flight was great. First class seating, and all the Margaritas we cared to drink. The drinks, coupled with the early morning departure time, left us both a little sleepy by the time we got in the Costa Real shuttle. We woke back up, though, as we drove by the dazzling white beaches toward the resort in the early afternoon bright sunshine.

Eduardo was the executive host of the Costa Real VIP guest service. His job was to tend to the resort guests' every whim and make them feel at ease, and he was attractive and charming, as you might expect. He spoke impeccable English, with one of those Spanish accents that adds just a hint of intrigue to him, at least according to Amy.

He tended to our needs on our arrival, making sure that our room was in order and that we knew of all the amenities the Costa Real had to offer. As he left, he mentioned that the resort's nightclub was having a "Margarita Madness" party that evening, and he said that it would be interesting for us to watch, whether or not we chose to join in the fun.

We got settled in the room and decided to rest a little while, to refresh ourselves after our travels that day. My sexy wife was obviously excited to be there, because she treated me to a quick, but full-service, blowjob just before we fell asleep. There's nothing that makes a guy sleep better, and get there quicker, than the feeling that follows right after the sight of his own wife on her knees, still fully clothed, swallowing his cock and the white hot cum she's milked from it. It was a great start to the trip, as far as I was concerned, and I was pretty sure Amy would get her fair share of sex, too, as the trip went on. In fact, I was certain of that, if I had anything to do with it.

When we woke, Amy said she wanted to go check out "Margarita Madness", so we dressed and went. Amy looked great, as always, and because we were far from home, in a place no one knew us, Amy dressed a little more risqué than she normally would. No bra under the tight-fitting button-up vest, and a short, short skirt. She's such a knockout when she dresses that way.

The party was, indeed, "Madness". Amy certainly wasn't under-dressed for the crowd, either. Braless was the norm, and a little bareness was even present, especially around the tables away from the dance floor. You could feel the eroticism in the air.

A few Margaritas later, I could tell Amy was feeling the eroticism, too. Her hand began to wander, first over and then into my crotch, and she could tell that my cock had fully recovered from earlier that afternoon.

"This thing feels pretty good to me right now," she cooed at me, then licked her lips seductively. She was right . . . it felt awfully good to me, too.

"I'll give you 30 minutes to stop that," I told her, smiling a smile that meant "don't ever stop doing that."

"I'm really horny tonight, Tim. This is great, being so far from home. You know, I can get kinda naughty sometimes when I feel like this."

"I know . . . and I love it when you are."

Just then, Eduardo walked up to us, asking us if we were enjoying the party.

"Yes, we are," Amy told him. "Thanks for telling us about it. Would you care to join us for a drink?"

"I'd love to," he said. I could tell from the way he stared at Amy that she looked as good to him as she did to me.

We talked for a while, finding that we enjoyed each other's company. Apparently, Eduardo was usually stuck in conversations with arrogant, condescending "Yanquis", as he called them, or the spoiled just-out-of-college-with-no-job-yet offspring of the wealthy who would head south for some serious partying while waiting to join Daddy in his business. "Relaxing from nothing" is the way Eduardo described them, and you could tell he was not particularly fond of their company.

But you could tell he was fond of looking at my wife. In that way only Latin men seem to be able to pull off, he said: "Tim, your wife puts every other woman in this club to shame. Amy's beauty, it is intoxicating, no?"

"No" was not the right answer, but I knew that's not what he meant. Yes, she was intoxicating.

"So you noticed, too," I said.

"But of course . . ." and then being ever the diplomatic host, turned to Amy and said "Pardon me, I hope we're not embarrassing you, Amy."

She wasn't embarrassed, that's for sure. She was thrilled, perhaps a little more so than normal because of the Margaritas she'd consumed, but her pleasure was genuine, I could tell. Amy was learning to enjoy being appreciated by men, even those other than her husband.

"I'm the luckiest girl here tonight, too, with these two handsome, sexy gentlemen at my beck and call," Amy replied. Again, maybe a little alcohol in the choice of words, but the feeling she was expressing was genuine. "And you, Eduardo, are so charming. I imagine you're always having women throw themselves at you."

"It happens quite frequently, Amy, that's true, but unfortunately, they are never as beautiful as you." I don't think Eduardo had any idea what he might be starting when he made that comment, but I could tell from the look on Amy's face when he said it that the spark had been lit in my wife. She looked at me, then back at Eduardo. Something was about to happen, and from that look I saw, I knew pretty well what it might be.

"And if a beautiful woman were to throw herself at you, just what would you do?", she asked in a teasing manner.

Still not aware that her question was serious, he replied: "If I received such a gracious invitation, I would please her in every way she desired, and show her all the tenderness and passion a Mexican man who treasures beautiful women can offer." It was apparent that a little of "tequila truth" had made its way to Eduardo's libido, too.

"Then catch me" was all Amy said, but it was under her breath so Eduardo could not hear it. I heard it, though, and could "catch" what she meant.

"Excuse me for a moment," he said, "while I tend to another guest for a short time. Please stay, though, as I would like to rejoin you when I'm done." And with that, he was off to take care of whatever problem his seasoned eye had spotted in the crowd.

Amy wasn't going anywhere, at least not yet. While Eduardo was gone, I whispered to her "I heard that. Does it mean what I think it means?"

She said: "I thought you might, and yes, it does. He's such a gentleman. And he's so charming. And I'm so horny."

"What do you want, Amy?"

"Please don't get angry with me, Tim, but I think this is one of those moments, you know, and this time . . ." But she didn't finish her comment.

"I won't get angry, baby . . . you know that. Now finish what you were saying," I told her.

"And . . . this time . . . I think I'd like to try being alone with Eduardo. I know, darling, this is something new for us, but I feel safe with him, and I think I'm ready for something like this, if you are."

I was fine with it, or so I thought. Perhaps it was my own fall-out from "Margarita Madness", but the idea of Amy being alone for short periods of time with other men wasn't new to us (remembering that afternoon Amy spent with Will and Ty before I arrived), and Eduardo did seem like a gentleman who would respect her wishes.

"If it's what you want, of course it's OK, darling," I said. "Just be careful and come back to me, as always."

"I promise, as always. I love you, Tim."

"And I love you, Amy." With that, I turned away and left the nightclub. When Eduardo returned, he'd find only my wife waiting for him, and while I didn't know how she'd do it or what she'd tell him, I knew she'd make sure Eduardo understood her desires and my willingness to let him satisfy them. I was pretty sure he'd be more than happy to oblige her, too.

It was a long, strange but exciting night for me. I'd left my wife alone with a handsome native charmer, knowing she was headed off into the balmy night to sample the kisses and embraces of another man . . . to taste him, to be stuffed full of his cock and to please only him that night. I was at once a little bit jealous, a little bit worried, and a whole lot turned on. It was all I could do to resist the urge to jack myself off, and believe me, that urge was strong. But I knew that there was a very good likelihood that I'd need all the strength I could muster when Amy came back from Eduardo. When she got like this, she was usually insatiable, and I wanted to be ready to do whatever might be needed to tame any passions still burning when she returned.

She was back in our room by 9:00 a.m. the next morning. She hadn't called, so I knew she'd been OK, but I didn't yet know just how "OK". The first thing that struck me was her big smile. As she closed the door, I rushed to embrace her. She put her arms around me, and we kissed passionately. I could tell from her kiss that whatever had happened last night, she was glad to be back in my arms. I wanted to know everything that'd happened.

"How was it?" I asked. "Last night was fantastic," she said simply. "And I know you'll want to hear all about it, so, get back in bed and wait for me. I'll be right there." She quickly took off her clothes, and I could see that her nipples were reddened, which probably meant they'd been well-sucked. She went to the bathroom, then climbed under the covers beside me and turned to face me. I could feel her fingers already searching for my cock, which was hard as a steel rod from the long hours that night I'd spent fantasizing about what Amy might be doing at that moment. "Did you save this for me?" she asked when she found it. Her fingers started softly fondling me, tantalizing me even more. "It's been like that ever since I left you last night, baby . . . and right now, it's already cocked and fully loaded, so be careful or I might accidentally go off." "Don't do that yet, Tim. I've got a lot to tell you." "I'll try and control myself, babe, but no promises. Now, tell me what happened." "Eduardo was amazed when I told him what you and I had talked about while he was away," she began. "Once I convinced him that you were OK with it, though, he didn't waste any time. He arranged with his staff to cover the nightclub for the rest of the night, telling them that a special guest had requested a service that required his personal attention . . . it was so clever the way he put that, I thought. Any way, I met him outside, and we went straight to his place, a nice townhouse several miles from here. When we got inside, I put my arms around him and kissed him the way I kiss you, lots of tongue and teasing . . . you know, just the way you like it. It was really nice. We got a quick drink, then stood for a few minutes outside on the lanai, which overlooked the ocean. He stood behind me, and I leaned back against him. I was on fire, and I could tell from what I felt poking up against me that he was, too. It wasn't long before he kissed me on the back of my neck, then started to squeeze my breasts . . . right over the vest. Then, one button at a time, he undid me, rubbing his fingers lightly over the skin he'd just bared each time but not touching my breasts. When he got them all undone, he slid his hands inside the vest. By that time, my nipples were aching for attention, so I turned around, kissed him hard and then pulled his head down onto my chest, letting him know exactly what I wanted. He licked and sucked them so good, baby . . ." "Right there, outside?" "Right there." "How long did that last?" "Not long. I was just so horny, Tim. We went straight to his bedroom, and when we got there, he took off my vest, then got on his knees, took his own shirt off and slipped my skirt to the floor. My pussy was right there in front of him. It was really exciting. I was standing there, wearing only my panties, and then he started to kiss my thighs." "What did you do?" "I was selfish, naturally . . . I let him keep going. He nuzzled his face into my pussy, but my panties were still in the way. As you can guess, I was really wet, and he kept kissing me, right through my panties. That gets me so hot." I knew that from prior experience. "That doesn't sound very selfish. I'll bet he loved doing it, too." I always do. This was so erotic, picturing another guy on his knees, kissing my wife's naked thighs and thinly-covered pussy, warming her up for the tongue-bathing he was about to give her clit. My cock was leaking like crazy, and I could feel the tip of Amy's finger smearing it all around the head. When she'd scrape the underside of my crown with her fingernail, it made me quiver and leak even more. She continued: "I could tell he did. He kissed me down there like that for what seemed like a long time, and he kept rubbing my pussy with his fingers through my panties . . . just teasing me. I was squirming and whimpering, and finally, I couldn't take it any more, so I pushed him back, slipped out of them and then grabbed his head between my hands, and buried his face in me." "Really . . ." I said, not asking it as a question. "Yeah," she said. "Then he just pushed me back on the bed, and licked me all over. He was kneeling on the floor beside the bed and my legs were spread for him as wide open as I could make them. He had full access to everything I had to offer, and he took it." "Did it feel good?" "Oh, yeah . . . it felt good, all right. He sure knew what he was doing, too. I'd always heard that Mexican men really knew how to use their tongues - - you know how well they roll their 'Rs'", she grinned. "Any way, he knew just how to play with my clit. He rubbed his thumb in circles around it, then sucked it inside his mouth. He even licked my ass, baby . . . and it felt incredible . . . so good. When he finally used two fingers on my pussy at the same time he was fluttering his tongue real fast on my clit, I came so hard I was shaking. His technique was amazing." "So you came on his tongue . . . I'll bet he enjoyed making you do that, just the way I do. I don't suppose you returned the favor, did you?" "You already know the answer to that . . . of course, I did. I sat up and made him stand back up, then I unbuckled his belt and kissed his belly as I pulled his pants down. Once I got them past his waist, his cock jutted out at me and I started to take it in my mouth while he finished taking off his pants. He wouldn't let me right away, though. Instead, he took my hands and raised me up, kissed my hand as if I were a princess, then he took off his own pants and sat down on the bed where I had been. Then, he asked me to kneel before him, which I did." "Let me guess what he wanted." "Actually, I was a little surprised. He asked me if I'd ever made love to a man that way, and I smiled at him and said 'it's one of my favorite ways'." "Then he said: 'No, I mean truly making love to a man like that, to make every one of his nerves tingle . . . to stir his every emotion . . . to extract every ounce of his essence?'" I could tell from my wife's dreamy look that momentarily flashed across her face as she recalled the moment that Eduardo's sexy, hot Latin words had touched Amy. "And, what did you say to that?" "I asked to teach me how. I wanted to see if there was something I'd been leaving out for you," she smiled. "Was there?" "I'll let you be the judge later." My mind's picture of my wife on her knees, with her new lover's throbbing manhood only inches away and awaiting her attention, made me fiery hot to hear more, and it was enhanced even more by a slight twinge of jealousy at the intimacy she'd shared with him. "So, what happened next?" "It was the most erotic taste of a man I've ever had," she said. If our relationship wasn't so strong, and if I hadn't asked the question which prompted the answer, her words and the way she said them could have caused a lot of doubt and worry in my mind. But I knew Amy so well by now, and was so sure of her love for me, that they made me even hotter. I knew what I'd hear next would be better still . . . and it was. She didn't ask, but she looked at me as if to say: "Are you OK, darling?" I guess whatever look was on my face at the time gave her a satisfactory answer, so she continued. "He was so tender and patient, Tim. I knew he was anxious for more, because the slippery stuff at the tip of his cock kept oozing out, but he showed me and told me exactly what made him feel good. It was so exciting for me, touching him and kissing him and licking him and sucking him in so many different ways and places, and then feeling him and hearing him tell me how good it felt, or what I could do to make it feel even better for him. I spent twenty minutes between his legs like that, and once I knew what he liked the most, I came up with all kinds of new combinations of fingers and tongue and lips to make it even better. By the time I was done, he had laid back on the bed and his eyes were closed. His hips were hunching upward, almost involuntarily, not as if he was fucking my face but is if to say 'oh, yeah, just like that'. It gave me an incredible feeling of power over him, to know that what I was doing was solely to make him feel as good as I could . . . and it was making me feel incredibly horny, too." I was also incredibly horny, just listening to her. "By then, I wanted him so much that I guess I got a little carried away. As he lay there, I spread his legs a little wider and spent a couple of minutes licking and sucking his balls while I jerked his cock with my hands. I even rubbed a finger over his asshole, and I was really tempted to lick it . . . I know how good that feels . . . but I figured he'd come right then if I did, and I wasn't ready for him to do that yet. So, I deep-throated his cock and basically devoured him whole, every way I could think of, until I could tell he was on the verge of exploding." "Son of a bitch," I said. Her lightly dancing fingers had gotten my dick to the point it was just about to burst. "I'm going to come," I told Amy. "Here, let me do that," Amy said . . . but she already had. She only had to squeeze and stoke my throbbing cock twice before I squirted a big glob of cum all over her hand. When I finished squirting onto her hand, she giggled and said: "I guess you did save it for me, didn't you?" Then, she smeared my cum on my stomach and on her tits, then got a little dab of it on the tip of her finger and slowly licked it off. "I love this stuff," she said. She made it look so nasty, and so erotic, the way she did it, too. Then, she got up and grabbed a wet washcloth, and wiped us both off a little. By the time she was done, amazingly, I had almost a full erection again. This was beyond anything I'd ever experienced - - having spent a night alone, thinking about what my wife Amy was doing with Eduardo, had me super-charged for sex. "This really does excite you, doesn't it, baby . . ." she said. "What do you mean?" "I go home with another man, and then I start telling you the sexy, intimate things we did to one another, and you get so turned on you can't hold yourself back. Then, you get hard again immediately, faster than I have ever seen you get in my life?" "I love hearing about it, honey . . . what else can I say?" "I can tell". "What else happened? Did you finally make him come that way?" "I thought I wanted to at first, baby. But my pussy was soaking wet, and I decided I wanted to feel Eduardo's cock in me first, before he came." "So, did you let him fuck you?" "Oh, yeah . . . but I didn't let him . . . I made him. This naughty little wife of yours got herself fucked big-time . . . in fact, a couple of times," she teased. "I suppose you want to hear all about that, too." "Are you kidding?" "I thought so. Well, I knew he must be getting close after what I'd been doing to him, so I kissed my way up until I was lying on the bed beside him, and then we kissed some more . . . real slow and tender and passionate. We stopped for a moment, and Eduardo asked me: 'What does Tim get out of all this'?" "What did you tell him?" "I told him you got me when I got home. Kind of cocky of me, huh?" "You said that?" "I did," she said, with a devilish grin. "And I'm right, aren't I?" I didn't have to say a word. We both knew the answer, that I got every bit as much out of these kinds of situations as she did. "Did you tell him anything else?" "I also told him that when I got home, I liked to crawl under the covers and whisper to you all the nasty things I'd been doing while I sucked every drop of cum I could find out of you." I can't speak for whether Amy really liked to do it, or whether it was her way of saying "thanks for letting me play," but I know I really like it when she does that . . . and she always does. In fact, this was the first time she hadn't, but what she was doing to me - - the exquisite teasing and gentle touching mixed with the fiery hot images her story was generating in my mind - - was every bit as exciting, I guarantee. What did he say to that?" "He said 'Your husband is most understanding, and he's very lucky to have you. And I hope, then, that he won't mind if I have you now . . . because I want you very much'." "What did you say to him?" "I told him you'd be disappointed if he didn't . . . and then I said I would be, too, because I wanted him badly. I was so turned on, Tim . . ." "There's wasn't much chance he was going to stop at that point, I gather." "No way . . . not even if he'd wanted to. I wouldn't have let him. Fortunately, he didn't want to, either." "What happened next?" "He rolled over, began sucking on my tits again, and started rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy. Then, he began to slowly sink his cock inside me, and he pulled up off of me so we could both watch as, inch by inch, every bit of him disappeared inside me. It wasn't too difficult, either, even as big as he was, because I was so wet." "Is there anything more to this story?" I asked, already knowing her answer. She laughed. "Oh, yeah, there's a little more . . . no, there's a lot more. At first, Eduardo was just slowly pumping in and out, looking down at me as he did. I was smiling up at him, moaning softly and telling him how good he felt inside me. I felt him get even harder when I started pinching my own nipples. He leaned down and sucked on them some more as he picked up the pace, until he was filling me with deep, full strokes of that monster between his legs." "You say 'monster.' Was he that big?" I asked. "He was really big . . . it was long and thick . . . just the way I like them," she said. "Did he come inside you?" "Down, boy . . . always in such a hurry," she smiled. "I'll get there. I told him to let me know when he was close. He kept fucking me . . . real hard, then real slow, then teasing me by almost pulling out, then stuffing me so full I thought his cock would come out my mouth. He got me to where I was in almost a constant state of coming, but he hadn't come yet himself, and I wanted him to. Finally, after I'd come at least three times, he pulled out and sat up a little. I told him that it was his turn, and I wanted to make him come . . . that I wanted his hot cum splattered all over me. You guys can't resist that kind of talk, I know (she's right, too). He was still rock hard, and that big cock of his was dangling right in front of me, all wet with my pussy juice. So I grabbed his ass cheeks and scooted him up a little closer toward my mouth, and then I pulled his shoulders down toward me and made him stick his cock right in my mouth. I made him fuck my face, baby . . . I was so nasty, but damn, it was good. He tried to pull out before he came, but I didn't let him. Instead, I told him: 'Let me taste you . . . I want it now . . . shoot it all over my face . . . give it to me now'." I didn't say a thing. The mental image of seeing and hearing Amy doing that was overwhelming. Amy continued: "Speechless, huh? I know what you guys like, don't I? Well, Eduardo didn't say anything either, but he sure knew what to do. I stuck my tongue way out, took his cock in my hand and jerked him off right into my open mouth, looking right at him the whole time. I was playing with his balls with my other hand, and he must have liked it, because he let loose a huge, hot, sticky stream of white cum. I swirled it around in my mouth, showing him the cummy mess he'd made, and he loved it, I think. Then I swallowed his whole load, and I told him his cum tasted really good . . . and it did." "Was it all over after that?" She smiled a naughty smile. "Not exactly. I rolled him over on his back and straddled his face with my pussy. He knew what I wanted, and didn't waste any time in doing it to me. I could see a little bit of cum still dripping from the end of his cock, and he was starting to get hard again, so while he ate me, I leaned over and cleaned him off with my tongue. I was tickling his balls the whole time, too, and that got him real hard again, real quick, and he started humping himself up into my mouth. We spent a few minutes doing each other like that, but neither of us came. I figured we were finished, at least for a little while, so I got off him and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out, he was still lying there, that big cock of his standing straight up. I couldn't help myself, darling . . . I wanted to fuck him again. So I pushed him back on the bed, straddled him so I was facing his feet and told him to let me do all the work this time. I reached down, guided it into my pussy and rode him hard. I could feel his hands on my hips, alternating between pulling me down onto him really hard and then spreading my cheeks wide. He was talking real dirty to me, too . . . that was, until I exploded once more. Four times . . . he got me off four times last night before we fell asleep . . . I'm a naughty girl, aren't I? But it felt sooo good." "So he only came once last night . . . and it was in your mouth?" "Well, yes and no," she said. "He did come in my mouth, like I said, and that was the only time last night, but that wasn't the only time he came." "What else happened, then?" "We slept a little while . . . I don't know how long, but it was still dark this morning when I woke up. Eduardo was still sleeping next to me, and I leaned over and kissed him softly, not trying to awaken him but just to say 'thanks' for the night before. That's when I realized that he'd only come that once, even though he'd gotten me off so many times. I wanted to make our time together was as wonderful for him as he'd made it for me, so I kissed him a little harder. He began to stir, and so did his cock. I could feel it growing as he pressed against my leg. I guess like all you men, he gets horny in the morning. I slid down under the covers and found his cock with my mouth." "Did you finish him off like that again?" "No, I just got him nice and hard, which didn't take very long at all. I could feel him pulling gently at my shoulders, like he wanted me to come out from under the covers, so I did." "Then what happened?" "He said 'can we make love once more before you go?'" "What did you say?" "I didn't say anything at first. I just got up on my hands and knees, then turned around so my ass was facing him. I looked at him back over my shoulder and said 'I thought you'd never ask.'" "What did he do?" "He pulled the covers back, got on his hands and knees, too, and crawled in behind me. I lowered my head and got down on my elbows, sticking my ass even further up at him, so there wouldn't be any doubt about how I wanted him to do me. I waited to feel his cock slide back into my pussy, but he surprised me. Instead, I felt a tongue licking my ass and some fingers . . . it felt like four of them . . . sliding in and out of my pussy. I half way wondered if the next thing I'd feel was that massive cock of his trying to poke its way into my ass, and to tell you the truth, by that time, I was so wet and horny again, I would have liked it, even as big as it was. But he didn't do that. Instead, he eased his cock slowly into my pussy until it was buried to the hilt, then he pounded me like that from the rear, really hard and fast. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy, too, and then a finger rubbing across the little opening to my ass. I was so hot, and it felt so good, I started talking real dirty again, saying: 'fuck me, you bastard . . . gimme that cock . . . yeah . . . deeper, damn it . . . yeah, that's it . . . don't you dare stop now . . . fill me up . . . come on, I want your cum . . . now . . . I want it now', and finally, I heard a loud grunt and felt a huge gush of hot cum jetting into me. I came again, too, and we collapsed like that, him on top of me, still impaling me on his cock. He pulled out, and I turned over but kept him on top of me, so we could kiss. I looked up at him, smiled and said: 'My cunt sure liked the way you did that.' Your sweet little wife gets pretty nasty when she's fucked real good, doesn't she?" "I'd say you got pretty nasty, all right, but it's sure exciting to think of how good you must have looked doing it. And then?" "After we calmed down, we showered together and kissed a lot. We soaped each other down, and had some fun playing with one another before it was time for me to come home. Then, I got dressed and caught a cab back here to you." "Damn, Amy," I said, "I'm about to blow my load again." "Wait just a second, please . . . I want you in my mouth, too, darling. Fuck my face . . . please?" With that, she rolled over on her back and scooted me up so my cock was aimed right at her waiting mouth. I looked down, saw those loving eyes looking up at me, begging me to give her what she wanted, and I couldn't hold back. I unloaded everywhere. Most of it went in her mouth, but some of it splattered on her cheeks and forehead. She waited until I'd finished, then swallowed what she had and swabbed the rest off her face with her fingers. Then, she smeared it back on the softening head of my cock and swallowed me whole. I could feel her tongue as she licked every drop off until my cock was clean. Amazingly, I got hard yet again as she did this. Finally, she released my cock from her mouth, but continued stroking me as she spoke. "Baby, thank you," she whispered. "You're welcome . . . but 'thank you' for what? After that, I'm the one that should be thanking you." "Thank you for letting me have fun, and for trusting me, and for making me feel sexy and desirable and OK about everything that's happened to us over the last few months." "Everything is OK . . . believe me, it's OK," I said. It almost seemed like this couldn't be happening. Not only had my wife relayed the details of her wild, passionate night with Eduardo, but she was thanking me for letting her fuck him. As she stroked me, now a little harder and faster, I could feel her handiwork once more doing its thing on me. I began kissing her neck and ears, and whispered: "Do you think Eduardo would mind if I shared a little of your pussy now?" "Don't say that, Tim," she moaned. "It's still yours." I slid down between my wife's legs, hungry to devour that warm, wet, juicy pussy I loved so much. "Careful, baby," she said. "Remember what I said happened this morning. I took a shower before I left, but . . ." But I didn't care. I plunged my face into her sweetness, spreading her open with both hands as wide as I could so I could get as deep as possible into her. The taste was different, I could tell, but it didn't stop me. In moments, Amy was moaning and had her hands on the back of my head, pulling my thrusting tongue me deeper into her womanhood. I fucked her like that with my tongue until I felt her hips pushing back, a sure sign she was about to erupt in orgasm. I made sure she did, too, remembering what she'd told me about having Eduardo's thumb up her ass and how good it felt at the time. When she felt mine go in, the dual sensation of her ass being touched while her pussy was full of a squirming, fleshy tongue was more than she could take. She gasped, arched her back and then collapsed in the throes of a powerful climax. I stayed down there, licking and kissing every part of her until it was over and she pulled me back upward, so we were again face-to-face. "You keep doing me like that, baby, and you've got nothing to worry about . . . ever," she whispered huskily, and then she kissed me, her tongue lashing forcefully into my mouth, as if anxious to taste and share where I'd just been and what I'd just done. We kissed like that, passionately and urgently, for several minutes. Things were OK, I knew. Amy was still my loving wife, no question about it, and she was all mine. We both knew that while others might share her body, they wouldn't share her love. "Baby," I said, "do you have anything else to tell me?" "Thank you," she whispered. "You're welcome . . . but 'thank you' for what?" "Thank you for letting me have fun, and trusting us, and making me feel OK about everything that happened. I loved it all, the nastiness, the power and control it gave me, the new tastes and smells and feelings . . . and all the times and ways he made me come," she said softly. "Everything is OK," I said. "How did you leave it with Eduardo?" "He told me that if we enjoyed the first day and night of our stay, he'd be happy to make the rest of it even better." "What did you say to that?" She grabbed me, held me tight and in a hushed, sexy tone said: "I told him it might be nice, then, if he invited you and me over for dinner at his place tonight, because I'd be more than happy to serve you both. Would you like that?" Well, he did, and she did, and I did. But that's a story for another day.

12