Opening Lines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - - - -

Amy has already had her say about why she likes our "a little off the beaten path" marital situation. The reasons why I enjoy watching my wife get it on with other guys are, perhaps, a little difficult to understand. I've thought a lot about it, and it's hard to put it exactly into words. I can say, though, that I've always enjoyed "no limits" sex, and it excites me to know that wild and crazy sex also appeals to Amy. I've always liked watching her come as we make love, and I get turned on thinking about watching Amy having an orgasm in lots of other ways, too. Watching her get one from some other guy's cock, fingers or tongue isn't that much of a stretch, for my imagination at least.

I think that maybe age has something to do with it, too. As teens and throughout our twenties, men tend to be more jealous and possessive. When you're jealous, I don't think you're able to relate to a woman as a full-fledged, separate human being. Instead, she tends to become the object of that jealousy - - a possession you're trying to retain, so to speak. As men grow more confident in ourselves, I think we're able to let go a little more and trust the women we love. For generations, husbands haven't had any problems in dealing with the double standard of "it's OK for me to screw around, because I know what I'm doing and it's not going to affect my relationship or feelings for my wife" (assuming she doesn't find out, of course) . . . and in the vast majority of cases, it's probably true. It doesn't require too much logic to realize that there's no reason a wife can't do that, too. If her husband is right there with her, too, sharing her enjoyment of her own individuality and sexual expressiveness, what's the harm? The answer is: "There's not any harm."

Another reason I feel this way is because it's a chance for Amy to enjoy things and feelings she can't get from me. Although I've got nothing to be ashamed of with regard to my own equipment, there's bigger pipe in the yard, if you know what I mean. In the same way as a guy likes different shapes and sizes of women's breasts and asses, I'll bet women feel the same way about men's cocks.

Yet another reason - - and you might not see this is logical until you really think about it a while - - is that Amy's in ultimate control of the entire situation. She says who, when, how, what and how long. I'm attracted to women who think and act on their own, and who can make their own decisions and judgments about things, whether or not I agree with them all the time. My wife's voluntary, unforced decision to have sexual encounters with other men (or women) is just another example of that. Even though Amy may get intimate with someone else, she does so because she knows it excites me, too. I know she wouldn't even consider doing it if it bothered me, no matter how pleasurable it might otherwise be for her. But I know how good it makes her feel, and I want her to enjoy it, too.

There's more. Even though it's vain on my part, I like to know that others find Amy to be attractive, too. I like to see her in sexy clothing, and I can tell from the sideways glances and turned heads as she walks by in some slinky outfit that other guys do, too. Having someone else see her nude and enjoy her body are just extensions (though some would argue "enormous stretches") of that feeling. Most guys like to watch a live seduction/sex scene - - that's one reason there are so many gentlemen's clubs around these days, I'm sure - - and if your own wife is the star of that show, then so much the better.

Finally, no matter where we've been or what she's done, there's no question that Amy comes back home with me. In a thousand different ways besides great sex, she makes it clear to me how much she loves me, and I have no doubt that I'm the only man with whom she has the intimate, emotional, personal connection of having real importance to her life. I've got no doubts about my own masculinity, either, and I'm egotistical enough to think that lots of other women would find me attractive if I let them know I was interested. Like any other guy, when I see a sexy, good-looking woman, my thoughts go almost instantly to "I wonder what she'd be like in bed", and like any other guy, the opportunity to have sex with another woman is something I'm not going to turn down, so long as it's not going to affect my marriage. But unless it's my being with another woman in a situation where Amy's somehow involved, too, I'm not particularly inclined to pursue it. Besides, the way things have been for us the past couple of years now, I haven't exactly been deprived of anything I've wanted, any way. Between my wife's ravenous sexual appetite, the involvement I've had in some of her little adventures and some great sex I've had with her friend Karin (and with other women) on other occasions I haven't finished writing about yet in this little chronicle of our marriage so far, I've got absolutely no complaints, believe me.

12