Opening My Husband to New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to make ourselves presentable before existing the limo and going into the hotel, I pulled down my dress and tried to fix my hair somehow. Pulling down the vanity mirror, I tried to do something with it but finally conceded that I was going to have to enter the hotel with the “I’ve just been fucked” look.

As we existed the limo, Rob went to pay the driver. Enrique insisted the ride was on him. I blew him a kiss and made my way towards the front lobby, wrapped arm in arm with my lover. I couldn’t help but sense all of the looks we were getting in the hotel lobby. Granted it was well after midnight now, and the only folks in the lobby were staff, but their facial reactions made it clear they knew what we had just done….but who cared. I had one of the most wonderful nights and I was proud of it.

Getting back to the room, Rob dropped down on the bed and quickly passed out. My efforts at inviting him in the shower were no good. But I enjoyed a long, hot shower, cleansing my worn body.

What a night it was….not only being wanted by these other guys, but also convincing my lover to open up to new experiences. One day, one very special day, I know that I’ll be able to experience that one true fantasy of having two men. But for now, I take comfort and pleasure in my role as my lover’s object of desire….and sharing my sexuality with other men.

12