Opening New Doors

Story Info
Kathy forces Kyle into some new adventures.
2k words
4.09
18.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat alone and patient in the dark dining room of my house, awaiting the moment when my grossly intoxicated husband dropped into our king sized bed. I made certain he drank a little too much with dinner and I damned well made certain he was aroused throughout the entire meal. His needs weren't satisfied though. That would come later...

I shouldn't be doing this.

Quietly, I left my chair and crept towards the bedroom. His soft, rhythmic breaths tells me that he is most certainly unconscious. I take a moment to stare at his toned body and clean shaven privates. It takes all of my self-control not to deep throat his cock.

Jesus, what am I doing?

Again, I tune out my inner doubt. Instead I find my cell phone and send a brief text to a number that I never should have taken. It wasn't one that I used often, usually only when I was in desperate need of the behemoth on the receiving end. The pleasant tingle between my legs gave me pause. Here I am, a happily married woman with an amazing and skilled husband, getting soaking wet at the thought of a strange man. Our first meeting was at the gym my husband and I frequent, after a particularly grueling workout I sought a massage. That was my first encounter with Bryan. His eyes broke down any resistance I might have considered offering up and his finger...well, those took me to incredible places. He massaged my sore muscles while teasing me with naughty quips. The next time we met, Bryan forced open the door of my house and took me violently. I loved every second of pain, every second of pleasure. I loved it so much that I listened to what he really wanted. Hot and wet, I agreed to make it happen.

My phone vibrated subtly and I snapped out of my aroused daze. Bryan was almost here and he was not alone. A finger of fear slipped past my arousal, not for myself but for my husband, Kyle. This was going to be a very long weekend for him. The back door creaked slightly, jolting me away from my thoughts. Bryan strolled through the door, followed by four equally large men.

"Oh my God, Bryan."

"Relax, my dear." He wrapped a bulging arm around my waist and pulled me into his body. "Be a good girl and you'll get all these cocks at once." He grinned viciously at me as his companions began shedding clothing.

"Just remember our deal." I hoped my voice sounded at least somewhat firm. Judging by the grins of the now naked men around me, it didn't. Surrounded by obviously horny men, I was anxious and suddenly extremely wet. I wanted to be concerned for Kyle, but I couldn't force my brain to stop imagining the vicious gang bang that I had been promised. A few of the men started sniffing my hair and running their hands along my body. The sensation was incredible and my sex drive went into overdrive. I tried to wrap a long leg around the closest male, only to be rejected and moved to the side.

Fuck! Or lack of fuck to be more correct.

"Don't worry, Kathy. All of us are ready for a very long, hard weekend." Bryan arched his eyebrows at me and yanked my closer to him. "You've done an amazing job," he whispered hoarsely, "you won't believe what this is going to be like." He nuzzled my neck before moving quietly towards the stairs.

I followed behind, enjoying the view of five incredibly tight asses and massive sets of balls as they swung their way up the stairs. The closest man, shorter than the rest, paused and turned to look at me intently. With a wicked grin, I quickly flicked my tongue across his semi-hard cock. He gasped before grabbing my throat and putting his mouth next to my ear.

"You didn't ask nicely," he said sternly. "You will have to be punished."

I could feel my juices creeping down my thighs. Jesus, when did I become a complete slut? Oh yeah, when the hot massage therapist whispered his plan in my ear as he was grinding me to a mind-blowing orgasm. Oops. I breathed in a few times, trying to calm down. I want to see everything that is going to happen even though my clit is begging to be satisfied.

Looking through the bedroom door, I see and amazingly erotic sight. Kyle, naked and spread eagle on the bed, surrounded by five muscular horny men. Bryan gave me a look, silently asking if I am okay with this. I nod, just once, giving him permission to gang rape my husband.

They must have practiced...or they performed their heinous act on a lot of other unsuspecting men. In mere moments, Kyle's hands were bound and stretched over his head. His legs had been spread and lifted before being bound, affording the aroused group unlimited access to his anus and cock and balls. A ball gag was firmly attached, keeping his mouth occupied and stifling his angry shouts. He fought hard, but the restraints were unyielding. I was fascinated to see my strong husband so vulnerable. Bryan moved quickly, whispering something in Kyle's ear before nuzzling his neck. His cock twitched slightly and started to elongate...I knew he wanted cock! The shorter man, the one I was no doubt going to fuck like a fiend, started running his tongue along Kyle's exposed taint. My husband responded by again fighting against the restraints.

"I wouldn't bother, Kyle. Those are very tight," Bryan ran his fingers along Kyle's chest as he spoke. "I don't want you to be too tired to enjoy the treatment you're about to get."

The shorter man started licking his way towards Kyle's ass while another of the pack started sucking his semi-hard cock. Sweat was forming on Kyle's body and I could see the panicked look in his eyes. No doubt he was trying to force his cock to soften. That would never happen with this group, no way. Especially not since I had slipped a crushed Viagra into his last drink. The men not directly touching Kyle relaxed and began stroking themselves slowly, casually getting ready for action. I resisted the urge to grab one and start fucking.

All in due time, Kathy. You'll get yours soon enough.

Kyle's hips started undulating...it was incredibly sexy seeing his body react to the treatment he was receiving. In mere moments, his cock had risen to its full height and small moans escaped from behind the latex ball in his mouth. Bryan smiled broadly at me before moving between Kyle's legs. I held my breath, waiting to see that magnificent cock disappear into my husband's ass. But Kyle had other plans, vicious plans meant to embarrass my restrained husband.

The short man moved out of Bryan's way, focusing his attention on Kyle's swollen balls. Someone produced a large bottle of lubricant. Finally, the evening was going to get exciting. I struggled to stay quiet, I didn't want Kyle to know that I was there. Not yet any way. That would come later when Bryan would uphold his end of the bargain with me. My fingers slipped between my legs and I traced an erratic pattern around my swollen clit. This was going to be everything Bryan promised.

"You need to relax Kyle. I'm going to get what I want one way or another, but you'll be a lot happier if you let your ass relax. I can be gentle or I can be...forceful. Very forceful." Bryan's voice took on a threatening tone that my clit throb. "That's it, baby. See? I have two fingers in your ass now. Now, let's find that prostate."

Kyle started crying out, though it was so muffled by the ball gag. I found myself wishing it wasn't there, wishing that I could hear his moans and cries. I stared at Kyle's cock, watching as it twitched every time Bryan rubbed his prostate. It had never been bigger. In mere moments, Kyle's hips began thrusting upwards and I knew he was going to reach his climax.

"There you go, bitch. Wait till my dick is up there, pumping your boy cunt full of real man juice." Bryan slid another finger in Kyle's ass and increased his tempo. "I hear you, moaning like a little man whore. You probably let your wife fuck you with a strap-on, don't you bitch?"

The others leaned casually against the sides of the bed, enjoying the show but obviously conserving their energy for the rest of the night's festivities. Only Kyle and I were in danger of having orgasms. Mine took me by surprise. I forced my free hand against my mouth, still not wanting to let Kyle know that I was watching him being violated. I panted heavily and leaned back against the wall while Bryan continued his brutal digital assault of my husband's ass.

Kyle's breathes were coming in short, ragged gasps and his entire body was trembling violently. No one touched his body...there was no stimulation other than Bryan's meaty fingers against his prostate. With a violent upwards thrust, Kyle's cock ejected his sperm. Bryan was merciless, continuing to milk Kyle's ass for several minutes as my husband fought hard to free himself.

"Relax, baby. Tonight is only getting started." Bryan stood up and stretched his massive body. "Now, you aren't being a very considerate host, are you? You got all excited and fired off an impressive load. And left all five of us with hard, unsatisfied cocks." Bryan clucked with disapproval. "So rude, don't you agree gentlemen?" Heads around the room nodded. Bryan nonchalantly slathered his thick rod with lubricant. "Well, I think I can forgive you eventually. Remember how I told you to relax earlier?" He waited for Kyle's panicked nod. "You are most assuredly going to want to keep that shit nice and relaxed now."

The others had moved closer and hands began rubbing cocks again. I wondered if all five of them were just going to take turns filling my husband's ass with hot cum. More importantly, were they all going to take turned filling me up with cum? The idea of horny men penetrating all of my orifices turned me on again, and I slid my fingers back in place along my clit. I watched Bryan as he moved slowly between Kyle's trembling legs. The short guy noticed my attentive stare and winked at me before moving over, giving me an even better view of what was about to happen.

"Now, Kyle, this is how things are going to happen. Pay attention, okay?" He pressed the head of his cock against Kyle's ass. "You are getting fucked by every cock in this room. You will suck every cock in this room. And," Bryan pressed his manhood hard against Kyle's sphincter. "You are going to watch while every fucking man in this room gang bangs that gorgeous wife of yours." Kyle's eyes widened and he strained hard against his bonds. "Knock it off, bitch. You are fucking loving this or your fucking cock wouldn't be getting hard again."

Bryan leaned forward and started kissing Kyle's neck, nipping and biting as he slowly worked his cock into my husband's ass. Kyle's muffled screams excited me and I climaxed again.

"So...fucking...tight," grunted Bryan as he waited motionless for a few moments. I knew he was waiting for Kyle's ass to loosen. The thought aroused me incredibly, and my quiet moans earned the attention of the short man. He licked his lips and moved over towards me as Bryan began riding Kyle's ass. I spread my legs, giving the short man access to my pussy. I had no idea what to expect. A tongue lashing. Fingering. No, the short one was a very direct man. In one quick movement, he penetrated my drenched pussy and began drilling me at the same tempo that Bryan was fucking my husband. I clawed his back and hungrily kissed his lips, enjoying the throaty grunts that matched every thrust inside of me.

This was going to be a very, very long weekend.