Opening New Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied she had cleaned it all up, she stood and we once again hugged and kissed passionately.

Not surprisingly, my husband's cock barely drooped before springing back to full erection.

I'd already had a stiff drink to calm my nerves, so I announced, "I need to pee."

Jana responded, "I'll come with."

I told Richard to enjoy his drink and relax—that we wouldn't be long.

Once the bathroom door closed with both of us inside, I fanned my face with my hand and admitted, "Holy shit! That was hot."

"No." She said, "It was a fucking inferno. I'm so horny right now I could fuck a homeless man."

According to our plan, after his blowjob, we were supposed to serve him the spaghetti we already had cooked and warming in the oven. That was his favorite birthday meal.

"It's supposed to be over." I reminded her.

"You can't be serious. Look me in the eye and tell me you want to stop."

"Hell no" I admitted, "But I don't know what to do now."

As I was getting up and letting her take my place on the toilet, she giggled, "I have a few suggestions."

"I'll bet you do." I shot back at her. "But if we do, I'm afraid there will be no turning back."

"You just need another drink. You'll be fine, but how about we let him decide. Ask him what he wants to do and see. You should ask him alone, not in front of me. That way, you two can decide. I'm sure you know already that I'm good with just about anything."

I pondered her words for a few seconds, "It's not really fair to you."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm sure I'll get mine now or later or whenever, but what if you don't get yours?"

Jana reached up and grabbed my arm. She showed me a serious look, "Gail, I'll be fine. I love what we've done already. I'd like to do a lot more of that, but I'll be okay. Besides, I know this won't be our last chance to enjoy each other. It's his birthday. Whatever you and he decide is okay with me. I'll be waiting in my room for your decision."

Ten minutes later, I knocked on her door and then opened it without waiting on her to respond. She was still naked, lying on her bed. "Well?"

I placed my hand on her cheek, "He wants to see and do more . . . a lot more, but not tonight. Tonight he just wants to take me to bed and show me his appreciation for giving him such a wonderful birthday present. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course I am" She answered, sitting up beside me. "This is his birthday. You should go to your husband and have a great time. There will always be time for more . . . a lot more."

I thanked her and started to get up, but she caught my arm, "There is one thing you could do for me."

I look her in the eyes, "Anything."

"A kiss . . . just between us—not for him."

The thought of refusing never entered my mind. And that kiss, from the first touch of our lips was very different. It was much more tender and loving. It wasn't at all what we'd done for another's benefit. It was just us.

* * *

As with my last story, I will let you the readers decide if there should be a part two. Gina