Opening Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silently obey, bowing my head slightly in response to your tone.

I hear you pick something up. The next thing I am aware of is the crop slapping into my semi-soft cock. The first strike is a surprise and I recoil by reflex. You pause and allow me to regain position. Again and again, you strike my cock with the crop. I can feel myself getting harder with each hit. After about 25 strikes you stop and say "Why my little pet, I think you *like* this kind of treatment. Your cock is as hard as I have ever seen it, all from the pain of the crop. You really are a total submissive anal pain slut, aren't you?"

Sheepishly I reply, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Nice, now, open your eyes, my little slut." you reply. "Now that we've confirmed the obvious, it's time to show you what's in the box." Pointing to a spot a few feet back from the table you say, "Position 1, right there!" Obediently, I quickly move to the spot at which you pointed, and kneel. This time I spread my legs a little wider and press my crotch forward a little, proudly showing you the erection you created with your crop.

"Good pet, good." you say, while placing a large towel on the floor in front of me. "I want you to see what is in store for you. Focus your attention on the floor before you."

I remain silent and lift my gaze slightly, focusing my attention as required.

You again remove the cover of the box, and rummage around inside. You reach in and pull out something that looks like a leather collar, a fairly large butt plug in a nearly glowing red color, a black leather leash, a crop that appears much shorter than the one you hold in your other hand, some shiny metal clamps connected by a piece of fine chain, something that looks like the cock ring I am wearing, but it has more straps and more snaps, then you reach into the box one last time and say "And my little ass and pain slut, These will be your final test for this evening." One by one you pull what at first appear to be dildos out of the box, but the are strangely shaped, one is tapered, one looks like stacked balls of increasing size, and one is fairly narrow, but appears to be almost 15" long with somewhat wavy sides. "I bought these from a real ass pig of a toy maker in LA called Square Peg. I called him and asked what toys would be best for a submissive ass slut like you, who is just starting a training program. These are what he considers to be the best toys for someone at your stage of development."

You continue, "The first one is called "Head", it tapers from about 7" around at the tip to over 11" at the base. I expect by the time this evening is over, you will be able to sit down on this -- all the way down, probably with a little room to spare." I gulp, but again my pulsing cock betrays my excitement.

Picking up the second, you say, "This one is called "Jammer". I'm not sure where it got its name, but it is actually quite devious in its design." (To my eye, this toy looks like a graduated stack of 4 balls, starting at the top with a golf ball sized lobe with the bottom one appearing to be just smaller than a softball. "By the time you are able to take in the last ball, which, by the way, is over 11" in circumference, the small ball at the tip will be jammed deep inside you, opening your innermost places for my amusement. This one is made of an ultra-soft silicone, specifically chosen to be gentle, but quite effective at stretching you right to your core."

Show and tell continues.

Hefting the third, you say, "And this one is called "Stamen. It should be able to reach deeper inside you than anything you can imagine." (It is about 15" long, fairly narrow, with an undulating contour.) "We'll see, we'll see."

"In this box, I have one final test for you, pet. It will be rough on you for sure, would you like to see it?" you ask.

"Yes, Ma'am, I would like to see it." I reply.

At my reply, you reach into the box and, with some drama, pull out the largest dildo I have ever seen.

I gasp to myself... it must be over a foot long and at least 3 ½ inches across. It looks a little like a stump, with an obscene-looking bulbous head. Certainly she can't be thinking of putting *that* thing up my ass???

As you heft this monster dildo you continue your description by saying, "I call this one 'the Beast', and for good reason. It is larger around than any of the other toys here, and will stretch you to full size - to as deeply as you can take it! I can hardly wait to see the look on your face when we finally get this beauty jammed all the way into your ass. Do you think you can take the entire thing up your slutty little ass, my little ass whore?"

I remain silent, wondering if I can actually take this beastly dildo in my ass.

You continue, "Well, do you?"

At this, my cock twitches a bit and again expresses my true inner feelings.

"Why you little pervert, your cock is actually getting harder just thinking about having all these big things jammed inside, isn't it?" you ask.

Without thinking of the consequences of my next statement, I say, "Yes, Ma'am, I am getting excited thinking of having all these huge toys jammed into my ass!"

Again you shake your head in mock astonishment and say, "My god, you really are a total ass slut, aren't you?"

"Remember," you say, "how hungry your slutty hole was last time?"

Bowing my head, my erect cock acting as a lie detector, I say, "Yes, Ma'am."

You pause and say "It seems that you are a bit too hungry for your own safety. Regardless of your horniness and eagerness I cannot allow you to become injured. I cannot let anything like a moment of unbridled enthusiasm to hurt you, so we'll start small at first, but be assured that some day, some way, I *WILL* get that big beast of a toy all the way inside you!"

I remain silent, awaiting Ma'am's next instruction.

With a sense of purpose, you say, "Well, let's get started."

"First, pick up the leash and connect it to your cockring." I comply. Unsure of what to do with the free end, I hold it in my teeth in much the same manner I recently held the crop.

"Good, next, put on the collar, and make sure it is snug but not too tight." Again, I obey. The collar is made of a soft black leather about 1 ½ inches wide, adorned with a variety of rings. It is surprisingly comfortable, almost like it was made for my neck.

"Very nice!" you say, "Now the image is coming together."

You extend your hand toward my face and take the leash from my mouth. Withdrawing your hand, the leash is pulled tight. You give it a couple of gentle tugs as if to test the integrity of the setup, and then pull me to my feet using steady but unrelenting upward pressure on the leash.

As if playing with a new pet, you lead me all around the first floor of our home using nothing other than the leash to guide me. After a few minutes of this you lead me back to the dining area and instruct me, "Now, unclip the leash, and get down on your knees on the towel. You will now lean forward so your elbows touch the ground. I want your ass in the air, ready for inspection." As I get into position, I hear you walk to the kitchen. Straining, I hear some rummaging, the unmistakable sound of surgical gloves being put on, and what sounds distinctly like a can of Crisco sliding across the kitchen counter.

You walk back from the kitchen and say, "Perfect position, my little ass slut! I am going to take pleasure in tormenting you this evening. Make me proud of you, and don't cry out." I wonder to myself about what she's talking about, but before I can finish the thought, I feel the sting of her crop on my ass. Again and again she strikes me, as if painting stripes, then a checkerboard on my ass with her blows. My ass starts to feel as if it is on fire, and you continue. "I assure you, this beating is meant to hurt. You need to understand your place, and that this situation is NOT about YOUR pleasure, it IS about MINE. IS THIS CLEAR?"

"YES MA'AM." I say with a returned emphasis.

"GOOD!" you say, landing one last REALLY HARD blow on my ass.

Then you stop.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, pet, that last hit was about a 6. I can hardly wait for our future sessions, when I can really let go." You continue by saying, "It is also a good thing that you have an understanding wife at home who will not ask you any embarrassing questions about how you got these nice stripes on your ass."

Between my breaths, I say, "Yes, Ma'am." To myself, I wonder how I will ever be able to stand a stronger beating.

You stroke my buttocks, seemingly admiring your work. You command, "Position 1, slut, eyes closed."

I get into position and you stroke my chest, plucking and twisting my nipples and twice reaching down to give my balls a few gentle slaps. I feel something cold on my chest, then an intense pain from my right, then left, nipple. My guess is that this is the pair of clips I saw earlier, the ones joined by the chain. All I can think about is the intense pinching pain in my nipples and the slowly-subsiding burn in my buttocks. I'm hurting in multiple locations, and I'm not at all sure that I like it.

You say, "Back down, NOW, SLUT!" I can feel the chain on the clamps swinging, adding a new sensation to the pain already present.

You walk behind me and kneel between my legs. You place a hand on my left buttock, again pausing to stroke my ass, and admire your work. You say, "What a nice checkerboard pattern. I bet that stings!"

I am afraid to respond, and so remain silent.

I feel something cool being applied directly to my rectum, then the sensation of a finger being gently inserted, moving slowly in and out, occasionally twisting from side to side, all at a very slow pace. "I'm going to be very slow and gentle, to start with at least. I want to make sure that we get that slutty hole of your's as relaxed as possible, because, we might just be using ALL the toys tonight. I'd hate to see our fun cut short because we did not prepare your ass correctly."

"Now relax, pet..." you continue, "I have a feeling that this is going to be a fun evening... for both of us."

12