Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I almost yelled at him as I answered on the fifth ring of the fifth call.

"Great show," said Billy, and I heard the sound of his car horn as he honked twice. He was parked right in front of our house and had watched our blatant display of affection through the wide open living room windows. "Sloppy seconds?" Billy asked.

"Who is it?" moaned Susan.

"It's Billy. He is parked right outside and has been watching our whole show. I guess we started on your fantasy a week early."

"What fantasy?" Billy asked.

"What does he want?" Susan asked.

"Sloppy seconds," I said.

"That's her fantasy?" Billy laughed.

"No, it's yours," I said.

"Give me that," said Susan. She took the phone from my hand, stood up and walked to the window. She looked directly at Billy's car and said, "So I hear you want some sloppy seconds, Billy. Are you hard right now?"

I couldn't hear what Billy said, but Susan was quite a site. As she talked with Billy with my phone in one hand, she started stroking her pussy with her other hand. "Like what you see?" I heard her ask him. "If you want some of this, take your clothes off and walk naked to our front door, stroking your cock all the way."

She tossed me the phone and said, "You have had two women tonight. I want another cock... and another orgasm. And here comes Billy, lead by his cock, as usual."

She walked to the door and opened it and dropped to her knees in the doorway as he walked up. She grabbed his cock, guided it into her mouth and then grabbed his buns and pulled him toward her so that his cock was buried in her throat. Billy looked at me and said, "Who lit her fire?"

"She smelled Judi's cum on my shirt when I got home and the next thing I know, we were fucking and then you were calling. It's all happened pretty fast."

"You never told me Susan was such a great cocksucker," Billy exclaimed.

"I never knew. It's almost like the woman sucking your cock in my doorway is a totally different person from the woman I have lived with for eleven years."

"Will you two ass holes shut up and fuck me!" Susan shouted as she detached herself from Billy's cock, then grabbed it with her left hand and pulled him into the house. She pushed the door shut and then pushed Billy onto the floor and mounted him just like she had mounted me only minutes earlier.

"Give me that cock of yours, lover," she said to me as she coaxed me off the couch. I stood in front of her, my feet straddling Billy's chest and she started sucking me back to life. My mind was reeling with the rapid shift in our relationship, but my cock had a mind of its own and was soon solid and ready to party. "Fuck me in the ass. I want to feel both of you in me at the same time," she said as she came up for air. I moved behind her and started to stroke her anus and lubricate it with some of the juices that were flowing from her well stuffed pussy. She groaned as I started to ease my dick into her ass. "Are you OK?" I asked her.

"Just fuck me hard," she said as she started rocking back and forth on our tandem cocks. So we fucked her. Hard.

"Oh, Lordy, that feels so good," she groaned. "I am going to have a big one."

"Me too," said Billy. "Right about NOW!" Billy jammed himself into Susan's cunt as he climaxed. Susan screamed as she cut loose again and I could feel her juices drench my balls. Her whole body was shaking and spasming as she climaxed. I felt my own orgasm rising in response to theirs and moments later, I jammed my cock as deep as I could into her ass and let loose with yet another load, at least my fourth of the evening. Susan continued to spasm and juices were pouring from her pussy in torrents. I was certain that our rug was going to need a major cleaning.

I rolled off Susan and she rolled off Billy and the three of us lay there on the living room floor, panting from our exertion.

"Holy, shit, Susan. Who'd a thunk you were such a sex slut," said Billy.

"It's a secret I have hidden all my life," said Susan. "But when I heard the rumors about Judi organizing a gangbang, all my old fantasies started to resurface. And when bozo here disappeared right after dinner and came home smelling of pussy, I knew that it was time for me to let Pandora out of her box, or my box as the case may be."

"So was this your fantasy?" Billy asked her.

"Sort of," she said. "What I really want is what Judi got. Lots of cocks and gobs of cum, but I want to have Bob watch me do it. I want him to see what a slut I really am, and I want to feel free to, well, embrace my inner slut."

"So you want me to schedule a performance for you at the Johnson lodge?" Billy asked. The guy just has no tact, but then Billy was the guy who would walk up to one woman after another at the local bars and ask, "Do you want to fuck?" No lead in. No foreplay. Just the direct approach. Nine times out of ten, he would get slapped or yelled at or some other rather obvious form of rejection; but one time in ten he would get lucky. He got laid more quickly and more often than any guy I know.

"Not quite yet," Susan said. Bob and I were talking about something a little less drastic to start with."

"What's that?" Billy asked.

"Well, why don't we let you join us for dinner next Friday and find out for yourself? Right now, I want to shower and go to bed, and no, you are not invited to spend the night. So thanks for the fuck and now go home."

Susan knew how to speak to Billy in his own dialect. Direct.

"Good night, folks," Billy said as he stood up and walked out the door. Moments later, we heard him honk as he drove away. I don't think he bothered to put his clothes on.

Susan got up and headed for our bedroom. "Coming?" she asked. I got up and followed her as she headed for the shower. We both soaked in silence and washed each other thoroughly and then went to bed, each lost in our own thoughts. We cuddled and spooned, but we were both drained and exhausted and soon fell asleep.

To be continued...

12