Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 01

Story Info
An older woman entices a young lover to a threesome.
1.2k words
3.78
37.8k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day at the office, the start of an 8 hour wait to go home. I had a performance review that I was apprehensive about. I didn't expect a bad review but there's always an anxiety associated with someone else telling you how well you're doing and if you're going to get a raise. I was in the midst of my review when I began to realize I hadn't heard a word Micaela had said. I found myself starring at her exposed legs peaking out from under her skirt and following the trail up towards her body. I had never really taken notice of her before. She was twice my age and straight. We had nothing in common, well quite frankly, I knew nothing about her. I'd never noticed the sparkling hazel eyes behind her glasses before. Her plump lips would feel so soft against mine. I had to snap out of it and pay attention. What had she just asked me? My eyes caught hers and I blushed. I felt like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Had she notice my stares? I fumbled my way through the conversation and returned to my desk with butterflies in my stomach. What was happening to me?

Weeks passed and I had tried to forget about my thoughts all together. Before I knew it was time for our yearly office Christmas party. The event was hosted at a local bar and grill for the office. Nothing fancy, just a time for everyone to kick back and drink away the stresses of work! I usually spent the evening wth Jackie and few other close colleagues gossiping about office drama. Jackie had invited Micaela to join us. I hadn't spoken to Micaela much since my review. Jackie and Micaela had a closer relationship working on several projects together. Anyone Jackie approves as friend worthy is a friend of mine.

Micaela sat directly across from me wearing a long dress revealing her luscious tits. She had a flirtatious side. She licked Jackie's neck and placed salt on her. She ran her tongue over her neck and quickly downed her shot of Jose Cuervo. She took the lime wedge from Jackie's lips and left her with a kiss. My jaw dropped opened. She glanced at me as she sucked on her lime.

"Your turn," she said glancing at me with her eyebrow raised and sliding a shot my way. She flung her long hair over her shoulder exposing her neck. I was never a fan of tequila but I was about to be. I licked her neck slowly and gently bit her. I put the salt on her, taking my time to suck every crystal off and rapidly drank the shot. I pulled the lime from her mouth and gave her a kiss.

Just at that moment Mark came and sat down next to her ruining the moment, "Hello ladies." Mark was like a Channing Tatum. Every girl at the office had to have him. He had an arrogance about him and rumor had it Micaela had a thing for him and may even be having a relationship with him. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. She leaned back whispering too him as she looked at me. He got up and walked away. I have to admit he did look awfully sexy. I consider myself a lesbian but even I have my weakness.

Micaela leaned towards me giving me a clear view down her dress, "Why don't we go to the bar and get another drink?" I stood up and she pulled me by my tie over to the bar.

"That was quite the kiss on the neck earlier," she said as she put her hand on my lower back. She was flirting with me.

"I've got a proposition for you, if you can keep a secret," she said running her left hand down my tie.

"Can you keep a secret, Jen?"

"Yes," I gasped. I could barely speak.

"I'm going home with Mark and I promised you'd come," she said almost pleading with her eyes.

"I..I..I'm a lesbian," I stuttered.

"Well, I'm straight but all of us have a curious side," she said almost daring me to move out of my own comfort zone for her pleasure.

"It's just a little harmless fun," she said unbuttoning the top button of my shirt. She was trying to seduce me and wasn't taking "No" for an answer.

I just held out my hand and she led the way. She had her hand between my legs the whole way there. There was no turning back now. We walked into the house and Mark was nowhere to be seen. She shut the door behind us and pushed me up against the door. She pushed her heavenly lips against mine as she unbuttoned my shirt. I unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. She had on a lacy baby blue bra and matching thong. I would've appreciated the view longer but she quickly tossed them on the floor. I was left in nothing but my tie as she dragged me to the bedroom. Mark lay there completely exposed. I never thought I could think of man as sexy but he sure looked good. He had a cross tattoo across he chest and a pair of six pack abs. I have never realized how muscular he was. He must've been about 6 inches not even hard yet. Then it hit me, I had never been with a man before. What was I doing here?

She reach between my legs and began to tease my clit, sliding her finger inside me as she kissed my neck. In my mind, Mark had disappeared. He moved to the edge of the bed to get a better view and began to stroke his cock. She dropped to her knees before him and began to suck his cock. I had to admit I was extremely turned on. I laid down on the ground, shifting between her legs. I could see her enlarged wet lips. I ran my tongue across her. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit. She was pushing her hips hard down on me. Her pulsations cause a flood of juices to pouring into my mouth. She rolling her nipples between her finger tips and came as Mark pulled out of her mouth squirting his hot cum all over her large tits.

We all moved up onto the bed and I laid down on my back. She crawled between my legs to return the favor while Mark thrusted his hard cock deep inside her pussy. He was fucking her do hard I could hear him skin smacking her ass. I came within what felt like seconds of her touch. They were exciting to watch but I wanted to fuck her myself. He finished inside of her and cum was still coming out when he slid out of her. He looked at me questionably.

"Oh, come on, you at least have to taste me on him. Just for a minute," she pleaded.

I couldn't tell her no. I could taste a combination of her and him as I ran my tongue over his head. I pulled away after a second and she kissed my lips reassuringly. He laid down next to her. She took my hand and placed it on his cock forcing me to stroke him. She guided my hand until he came and she licked the cum off of him. We all fell asleep after the exhausting night we had.