Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband wants to spice up their sex life.
6.8k words
4.19
88.4k
64
36

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been weighing on my mind for several years but I had never acted on it. My wife and I had gotten married very early and had been together for almost 25 years. We got married not because we had to, although the rumors persisted but because we knew we were meant for each other. I graduated high school and waited a year for her to graduate and then we were married. Six weeks after getting married I left for basic training and within 6 months we were stationed in Columbus Ga. A year later we had our first child, a girl and two years later a son.

We have always been a very happy couple who doted on our children and lived a very conservative lifestyle. I went to college and got my degree and she was a stay at home mom with the exception of a few years right after I left the military. Once I got my career off and running she was able to once again stay home and be a full time mother.

Our children were now grown and our son lived in Atlanta and our daughter lived with her husband in Macon, Ga. We live in Jacksonville so getting to either of them is pretty quick if we need to. We really did have it all but I may have thrown it all way. It all started about 3 years ago and I have no one to blame but myself. The question is can I actually stop the train wreck I see coming.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Scott and I am 45 years old. I am a well educated executive with a salary well over 6 figures. My beautiful wife Cheryl is 43 and one of those blessed women who never seems to age. I can honestly say she is prettier and sexier today than she was when I married her. For many years she was a typical soccer mom who seemed to focus more on our children than she did trying to be a sexy wife for me. I did not begrudge her devotion to our kids because I was the same way. We were both focused on our children which is how it should be.

The problem actually started when our daughter went off to college and came to a head when our son also left for college two years later. So what was the problem and what had been on my mind. I decided to just bring it up to her and let the chips fall where they may. I did not realize that all of my efforts would leave us in our current situation.

*****************

"Have you lost your mind," Cheryl asked. "Normal people do not do that sort of thing. How long have you wanted to try this?"

"Years. I know it sounds crazy but it is something I have always wanted to try. I just think we missed out on a lot getting married so young and having children. We are now at a point where we can try some things and experiment."

"So this is about you wanting to play with other women. Are you tired of me? Having a great family and comfortable life does not seem like it is missing out on much. Most people would love to have what we have been blessed with," Cheryl replied angrily.

"That is not what I meant. I know we have been very blessed. I would not trade what we have for anything. I just think now is the time we can try some things that a lot of our friends did in their early twenties. Be honest. You were a virgin when we started dating. You have never been with anyone but me. I only played with 3 girls in high school so I was practically a virgin also. This is not about me wanting other women. I just want to experience some things sexually that neither of us ever had the opportunity to do. I would love to see you with another guy, play with a couple maybe go to some swing clubs. It really has nothing to do with being dissatisfied with you or us. I would just like to experience some things with you before we get to old."

"Forget it. Getting in bed with other people is a sure fire way of ruining a marriage."

"Look. I signed us up on a couple off swing sites and created a yahoo account so we can talk to people without revealing our real names. At least go look at our profiles and talk to some people. If you at least give it some consideration I will live with whatever you decide but do not just dismiss it out of hand."

Deciding I had given it my best shot I tried to hand her a piece of paper that had the web sites and our profiles with the passwords. She pulled away so I ended up sitting it on the coffee table and left the room. It sat on the table for two days before I noticed it was no longer there. Assuming she had thrown it away I just decided I would never realize my fantasies and decided to be true to my word and drop it. But fate intervened.

**************

Cheryl was stunned. What was Scott thinking? She had caught him a few times over the years looking at porn and let him know how strongly she disapproved and now he had the nerve to bring this up. He had to know she would never go for it. She was very concerned about what might happen because it was evident he really wanted to try this or he would have never dared to bring it up. Scott had always been faithful, she was sure of that and she had to give him some credit for having this fantasy but never acting on it.

After two days she took the paper he had written the information on and sat down at her computer and signed on. The first thing she noticed was a message that told her the last time they had signed on was three days ago which was before they had talked. For some reason it made her feel better knowing he was not pursuing this without her approval. The second thing she noticed was they had several e-mails. Dismissing this for a moment she went to the link that was labeled view profile. The profile was well written and said they were new to the lifestyle and they were interested in couples and single men.

Going to the e-mails there were seven, four from single men and three from couples. Looking at the profiles of each she could not imagine actually getting naked in front of any of them. Opening the e-mails one by one she found most were crudely written and had no interest in them. There was one from a single guy that told a little about himself and his interest that she thought was ok.

Signing off she went to the second site and found basically the same thing. A few e-mails from people she had no interest in meeting. Why did Scott find this interesting? She knew they were not real experienced sexually and that was fine with her. Sex had never really been that big of a thing for her. She enjoyed it when they played but did not get into porn or toys.

Signing off she signed onto the yahoo account that Scott had created. She was not that experienced on the computer but as soon as she logged in two messages popped up and she recognized one of the names from the site. Clicking the reply button she said thanks for the message but she was not interested. Almost immediately a response came back.

"That is to bad and my loss. You seem like a nice couple."

"Thanks. I am not sure we are going to get into the lifestyle. We were just looking," she typed.

"Your husband's idea?"

"Lol. How did you know?"

"Not unusual. Most of the time it is the husband that brings it up and then the wife who really gets into it. I am Brett by the way. Has he been talking to you very long about it?"

"No. He just brought it up. I really do not think it is for us. I hope it is just a passing phase he is going through. Nice to meet you Brett. I am Cheryl," she typed back.

"Well if you decide you would like to talk about it feel free to ask anything you like. You are actually several hours away from me so I will take myself out of the running and you are free to ask questions without worrying about ever meeting me."

"Thanks. I did not look at your profile. Where are you from?"

"Based in Boston but travel a lot to South Florida. You two are in the Jacksonville area?"

"Yes. Have you been in the lifestyle long?"

They continued to talk for almost an hour before Cheryl had to break and fix dinner for Scott. She liked Brett and had enjoyed talking to him but still did not think getting into the lifestyle was a good idea. It did at least give her something to think about. She had decided to make lasagna for Scott. It was his favorite and she felt a little bad about how she had acted since he brought up the swinging idea. He had been honest with her and she should respect that rather than get angry and shut him out. She would try to make it up to him and hopefully he would just forget this silly idea.

Two hours later she was setting the table for dinner when she heard him come in. He was singing which he often did, as anyone at his work could tell you and eventually made his way into the kitchen.

"Hello there beautiful," he said obviously in a great mood.

"Hey baby. How was your day," she asked as she gave him a tight hug.

"It was great. Nothing like a nice quite day at work to put you in a good mood. Is that lasagna I smell? What have I done to deserve that?"

"Nothing....but I have not been very nice lately and I wanted to say I am sorry. You were honest with me the other day and instead of talking things out I got angry. I still am not interested in the whole swinging idea but you tried to talk to me and I should have been willing to listen instead of get angry."

"Well I appreciate that. I know it was a shock but I probably could have done a better job of bringing it up," Scott replied.

"Face it babe. There is not a good way to bring that up. You did fine. I just reacted badly."

"Does that mean you are willing to discuss it?"

Cheryl thought for a moment. This was what she was afraid he would think. She really was not open to it but if he wanted to talk about it she would at least listen politely before she said no.

"If you want to talk about it we can. There is zero chance you will change my mind but I will listen without getting angry. Then I will take you up stairs and try to get you to forget the whole idea. Let's eat dinner and then we can have some wine and talk about it."

Scott was not very talkative during dinner as he tried to think of how he would make his arguments in favor of spicing up their love life. Cheryl was just as quite as she thought about the upcoming discussion. She was afraid she would react badly to things he said and she really did not want to be unfair to Scott. She vowed to herself that she would listen calmly and truly consider what he said without assuming he had ulterior motives. After they finished she gave him a glass of wine and told him to go sit in the den while she cleaned up. Ten minutes later Cheryl walked in and sat in the chair across from Scott. Neither said anything for a few moments before Cheryl broke the silence.

"The ball is in your court so we will proceed however you like but if I may suggest an approach let's put this in context of what is important. Us...our marriage...our kids and family is what is important. Everything else we talk about should be viewed through that prism."

"Seems fair but I would like to add one additional item to what is important and that is what makes you and I happy. Certainly all you have said is important but our happiness is also important," Scott replied.

"So you are not happy? Is that what this is all about?"

"I thought we were going to discuss this. We cannot discuss it if you jump on everything I say and start making accusations. Yes..I am happy but there are things I would like to experience. It is kind of like you wanting to go to Europe and see the old castles in Scotland. Are you happy??? Yes but that is something you would like to do. It is not that I am unhappy in any way. I just would like to experience some things that we have not."

"Rather simplistic way to put that. Wanting to have sex with other women is not the same as wanting to go see the Grand Canyon or the Redwoods," she bristled. "What happens when you get emotionally attached to one of these women you want to have sex with?"

"In the first place I made it clear that I am not looking to go out and play with other women. I would like to see you with other men, maybe the two of us play with a couple or go to some swing clubs. You are assuming I am looking for a way to play around with other women but that is not the case."

"So what happens if I like one of the guys you have me fucking better than you? Ever thought of that? What if I decide I would rather be with him sexually than you? Are you ready to sit at home while I am out playing with someone you set me up with?" Cheryl interrupted.

"That will not happen. Our relationship is too strong for that and even if you found someone better sexually than me our relationship is not built on sex. That is an important part but we love each other and have built a life together. Nothing can destroy that. All I am asking is that you give it a chance. If either of us feel threatened at any time then we can pull back and never try it again. We may find we like it and that it makes us closer as a couple."

"What if I get involved with someone and do not want to pull back? What if you do? Once you get us involved in this it may not be as easy to just stop as you seem to think. What if our kids found out or the rest of our family?"

"That is what I am saying. If either of us feel we are developing any emotional attachment they should tell the other and we stop. And we can be careful and only play out of town on the weekends."

After an hour of talking Cheryl finally decided the discussion was going nowhere. "I can see you have thought about this a lot. I think this is dangerous. I will think about it but you have to promise to respect my decision and NEVER bring it up again if I say no," Cheryl said.

"Agreed as long as you really consider it. This is something I would like to do and I hope you will honestly think about it."

Two weeks later Cheryl walked into the den where Scott was working. "Ok. We will give it a try but the deal is...I will not be pressured into playing with some old fat guy so you can have his wife and I get to pick the single guys and you have no say in it."

"As long as I do not consider your health is at risk I will not object to any guy you pick out and you cannot pressure me to play with some old fat guy so you can have his wife either."

"You are sick...but I love you and I hope we are not making a mistake"

***************

A month later Scott sat at the computer reviewing e-mails from one of the swinger sites. He had decided that if this was going to happen and be good for Cheryl it would be best to start with a single guy. A single guy who could really rock her world and make her understand that this was all for their fun and enjoyment and not an emotional thing. If he could just find the right guy and get everything off on the right foot he felt everything would fall into place.

As one would expect there was no shortage of single guys to choose from so Scott decide to first look at the photos and see if he could pick a guy he thought she would be physically attracted to. After going through all of the e-mails he had a subset of 6 guys and he started going through their profiles. After another twenty minutes he had two candidates that he thought might be a good fit and he e-mailed them and gave them the new yahoo account he had created.

Later that evening after a few hours of yard work Scott was finally able to sit down to see if they had any messages. Signing on he got a pop up window from one of the guys on the site.

Replying he was surprised when he got an immediate response back. The guy apparently was on-line and they spent a half hour talking. He was convinced this might be the guy he was looking for and later that evening mentioned him to Cheryl.

"Have you been on-line any since we talked about things?"

"No. I really have not had time. I am sure the profiles are getting a lot of traffic after you posted those photos. I wish you had asked me first," she replied.

"Your face was not in them and we have received a lot of e-mails. I talked to a single guy who seemed nice. I added him to our IM list so next time you sign on you may get an IM from him."

"You are still wanting to try this," she asked him hoping he would back off.

"It does not hurt to talk to him. I think it would be hot to see you playing with another guy."

"Scott are you really sure you want this. You never know how something like this could turn out. What if we meet some crazy stalking guy or one of us gets to liking it too much to stop when the other wants to. I told you I would give it a try if you really wanted to but I wish you would drop it."

"Tell you what. Let's try it a few times. It either of us wants to stop we will. It cannot hurt to just try it," Scott said earnestly.

Deciding to drop it she walked to Scott's office and sat down at the computer. "What is this guys screen name?"

"Gregforyourfun. Just tell him we talked and see if you like him."

Signing on she found his name on their friends list. It did not show him on line but she decided to send him a message and say Hi letting him know she would like to chat sometime.

She decided to check his profile on the swing site and was immediately attracted to his photos but slightly concerned. According to his profile he was black, 6'2" and 215 pounds. Cheryl had never considered being with a black man. She was not prejudice at all but like many of the people from the South dating a black man or having sex with him was just not something you did. If his photos were accurate he worked out a lot and was very active. He had given them access to his private photos so she decided to take a look at those as well. Laughing to herself she decided that this was the guy if anyone was. He was ruggedly handsome, in great shape and well endowed. She had little experience but had always felt that size was probably not a problem as long as the guy was not too small. That would never be an issue for this guy. His profile did not say but he looked to be at least 8 inches or so and pretty thick. Despite herself she felt a little tingle at the thought of having a little fun with Scott's permission. She noticed on his profile that he lived about 45 minutes away which was good because she did not want someone to close because she was worried about them dropping by unannounced. She was about to sign off when he responded to her initial message to him.

"Thanks for contacting me. I look forward to speaking with you as well. Your photos are very sexy. My name is Greg and yours is Cheryl," he asked.

"Yes I am Cheryl. Thank you. I enjoyed your photos also. I must tell you though this is my husband's idea. I am still not sure I can go through with it."

"I understand. I have met a few couples. Some decide to move ahead with things and some are not comfortable. I enjoy meeting people either way. I enjoy the sexual tension even if something never happens between us. I hope I get the opportunity to meet you though," he replied.

"Scott is pretty intent on doing this so it may happen. Tell me about the other couples you have played with. Are they still together?"

"Most are but I have to be honest. There are a couple of them that have split up. I honestly do not think it was because of this though. I think they got into this to try and save their marriage which is a disaster waiting to happen. Couples who are close and honest with each other tend to enjoy and do well in the lifestyle. It is about adding something to an already good relationship, not about fixing one that is already broken," Greg responded.

"I do not think ours is broken, at least I didn't until he brought this up. Now I am not so sure. "

"You feel it may be because he brought this up?"

"Of course? What kind of guy wants to see his wife having sex with another guy?"

After a long pause Greg replied, "Think of it like this. It is like watching porn with someone you know in the film. Honestly I have never gotten into watching porn because I have no connection to the people in the film. I love to watch movies of people I know enjoying sex. It is the same for guys who enjoy seeing their wife play."

12