Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,272 Followers

"Damn, Peg was getting turned on," I thought to myself as I moved a bit closer so I could get a better look. When Ann moved in front of Peg and kissed her, I got hard instantly. I watched Ann move her hand under Pegs sun dress, between her legs and started to massage her cunt as Carla now started to work on her breasts.

"Makes you hot doesn't it?" the voice from behind said almost in my ear. It was Steve. "Both Ann and Carla are bi and it looks like their seeing if Peg wants to play with them tonight. They usually get together every couple of weeks and get it out of their system. I usually don't watch, but this is something new, with three of them," he told me. "In about two minutes Carla will ask her is she wants to go upstairs and then we'll see what Peg does."

I was going to tell him no way Peg would do it, but that was months ago before we started to broaden our sex lives. Right on cue Carla licked Pegs ears and whispered something into it. Ten seconds later the three of them ascended the stairs and I just stood there with my mouth open.

"If you want to watch, Matt has each room wired for pictures and sound," he told me as he pulled me into a room in the back of the house. Grabbing another drink we sat down to enjoy the show, and what a show it was.

Ann and Carla worked on Peg for twenty minutes getting her off at least three times with fingers, tongues and a large red dildo. Then Carla lay back on the bed and I watched Ann instruct Peg how to eat her pussy and show her how Carla liked the dildo to be used on her. Carla ended up with the dildo in her ass and my wives mouth on her pussy as she screamed out in pleasure.

Ann on the other hand got on all fours as Carla licked her clit from underneath as Peg worked the dildo in and out of her pussy. I just sat there drinking in disbelief. This was my prim and proper wife in a threesome with two women. Never in a million years did I ever believe this would be happening.

"The girls don't know about the cameras so you can't say a word, if you know what I mean." Steve told me. "When you kiss her, just say that she smells just like a pussy and wait for her reaction," Steve told me as we made our way over to the bar again.

God I hated to see what was next as I continued to drink waiting for Peg to resurface. She came back down about fifteen minutes later with a concerned look on her face. She found me and gave me a kiss. I smelled nothing but soap.

"I need a drink, " she told me as she downed one glass of wine before getting another.

"I went looking for you a while ago, where did you go off to?" I asked.

"A couple of the girls wanted to show me something," she replied. "Are you having fun?" she asked.

"Yes I am, it's been a real eye opener so far this weekend," I told her.

"What say you and I go to bed? I'm a little worn out and if I have anymore to drink tonight I don't know what I'll do next," she said.

"That could be interesting," I said kissing her.

I told Steve and a few others goodnight as we headed up to our room. I toyed with the idea of telling Peg what I saw, but decided against it. We kissed and cuddled but didn't make love; I guess she was all worn out. I woke up with her in my arms.

We showered and didn't make it down for breakfast until 9:00, and were far from the last ones up. A couple of people looked like they just went to bed but others were fresh and ready to go. A couple of groups went fishing, some went off to climb the semi- mountain just across the lake, and the rest of us decided to hand out. About 2:00 Steve asked if I wanted to go to town with him and grab a couple of bags of ice. We were running short and also we'd need extra for the fish they'd probably catch.

"Are you two looking at swapping this weekend?" Steve asked me.

"I don't think we're there right now, but thanks for asking," I said with a smile.

"I know you're not, but I think Peg is chomping at the bit. Have you ever heard of a soft swing? You do everything, but no penetration. This way you find out if swinging is right for you," Steve told me.

"Let me think about it and get back to you after I talk with Peg."

Dinner Saturday night was out of this world. It was an Italian buffet with all the trimmings. The wine flowed and by 8:30 most of the women and half the men were happy, if you know what I mean. I hadn't said a word to Peg but I think Ann mentioned to her that Steve and I had talked. The music was playing and people started to dance, if that's what you could call it.

People swayed to the music, but there was more grab ass and feeling than anything else. Peg danced with about four guys when she found me and pulled me on the floor. She was a little tipsy and was all over me.

"Are you having fun I asked?"

"Loads," she replied, kissing me.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I asked her.

"I want to try a soft swing," she said looking me right in the eye. "I know you and Steve talked about it, and if we both do it and stick to the rules, it won't be cheating," she told me.

"Do you have someone in mind?" I asked.

"Matt," she replied. "Steve doesn't interest me and I think he would be the best kisser," she said slurring her words.

"Hon, I'm afraid that once we cross that line, there may be no turning back." I cautioned her. "I don't want this to get out of hand. Maybe we should just pass on it tonight?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, we can handle it. Besides, Ann has been asking me all night if you were available, what do you think?" she asked.

I know I should have said hell no, no fucking way but I just stood there and she took my silence as a yes.

"Thanks hon, I'll tell Ann you're available," she now said looking at Matt and nodding yes. "I'll be back in a little while and then we'll go up stairs and I'll thank you properly," she told me.

I lost my chance when she ran off to be with Matt. "What the fuck was I doing? I'm supposed to be the one in control," a voice in my head screamed as I chugged down the last of my beer. The next thing I knew Ann had my arm and was pulling me into one of the side bedrooms and locking the door.

"You're mine now," she said kissing me driving her tongue down my throat. I can't wait to test that talented tongue of yours," she told me as started kissing me again. We made out for about twenty minutes as we felt up each other. It was something like two teenagers parking in the back seat of your parent's car. That's when Ann took control.

She undressed and got me undressed. Her warm mouth was working my dick as I lay on the bed wondering if Peg was doing the same thing to Matt, but I got hard anyway. She then turned around and eased her pussy to my lips. She smelled freshly washed with just the hint of a perfume that really smelled good. I figured I might as well get it over with so I could get out and reclaim my bride.

I ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. I licked and sucked her clit, which was twice the size of Pegs, until she came the first time shooting her juices all over my face. I fingered her pussy with two fingers and finally gave her what she'd been dying for; I reamed her ass deeply with my tongue.

She pulled off my dick and moved her ass even closer to my face as she moaned and screamed. I rolled her over on her back and pushed her legs to her chest as I consumed her hairless twat. I licked, fingered and finally got her off again with her clit between my teeth and a finger in each hole. Ann sent out a spray that hit me in the chest as I tried to catch it in my mouth.

"I need you in my ass," Ann screamed at me as she tried to slip my dick in her brown hole.

"Sorry Ann, not tonight," I told her. "This is only a soft swing, no penetration tonight," I told her.

"Well then finish me off with your wonderful tongue," she announced as she spread her pussy lips for me.

Five minutes later Ann screamed out, "holly fuck, yes," as she held my head onto her pussy as she gave it up.

"That was great, but you haven't got off yet," she said pushing me back on the bed. "That is something I'm going to take care of right now."

She was a pretty good cocksucker and it sure as hell didn't take her long to completely drain me.

"Well that's round one," she said with a smile.

"And I'm saving round two for Peg later on tonight," I told a pouting Ann.

We got cleaned up and headed out to the dining room. I grabbed a beer and Ann went over to her group of friends to no doubt give them a report as I looked for Peg. After five minutes I figured she was still with Matt. Then I got a brainstorm, the video room. I was in there in two minutes, shut the door and started flipping channels.

I went room by room. Most had couples fucking in them as I adjusted the controls to zoom in or fade out. I finally found the room with Matt and Peg. They had the bedside light on and he was between her legs. Peg was moaning softly as I adjusted the volume up. I wondered if she'd already given him a blowjob but soon realized that she had.

"You swallowed my load and now I'll take everything you can give me," Matt said as he licked away shoving two fingers into her pussy. "Your husband must be pretty small because you're so God damn tight," he told her as she screamed for him to add a finger.

He flipped her over on her stomach, raised ass up and started fingering her pussy and ass like a man insane as he stroked his cock. He was hung. He had to be at least nine inches and very thick. He was using something on his dick that made it shinny and now rock hard.

My being in control ended when he knelt down behind her and eased the head into her pussy as she screamed. With in ten seconds he was deep in her pussy pounding away as all I could do was watch and cry.

"Oh my God yes," Peg screamed as Matt pounded away at her. She now had her hands on the headboard pushing back to meet his every thrust telling him she felt so full for the first time ever.

When he asked her where she wanted it, she told him in her pussy as she reached back and pulled him in even tighter.

I was numb and no longer wanted to be there. I was now officially a fucking wimp and watching my wife service our host and had nothing to stop it. When Matt pulled out Peg cleaned him off with her mouth. When Steve came into the camera view with a rock hard dick stating he was going to take her ass I dashed out of the room. "No more, no fucking more," I said as I ran upstairs and found Matt's bedroom.

Steve was already deep in Peg's ass as I came through the door. One punch to the side of his head dropped him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Matt yelled.

"This was suppose to be a soft swing, it doesn't look soft to me," I screamed at him. "Peg get your ass up, we're leaving now," I yelled as I reached for her.

"Ron, it's not what you think," is what she started to say before I stopped her.

"Peg shut up, go upstairs and pack. I'll be up there in a minute," I told her.

Steve was just coming around and was more than a little mad. I kicked him in the side and he rolled over.

"You bastards you set us up. You planned this when you tried to talk me into doing a soft swing with you and Ann. How you fit in with his plan Matt I don't give a shit, but we're out of here. Don't ever contact us again because if you do, I'll shoot your ass next time and put you in the fucking grave; do you understand?" I yelled.

I turned around and headed up to our bedroom. Peg was crying on the bed and I had to tell her twice to get moving. We were packed and heading home within a half hour. I was a quiet ride home. I tried to talk to her a couple of times but all she did was cry and say she was sorry. Finally she just starred out the window.

I dropped her off at home and went to pickup our kids from her mothers. I told them we cut it short because Peg was feeling a little sick but was all right now that we got home. The kids hugged their mother, said how much they missed her and asked what she'd brought them back; just like kids.

Every time I tried to talk to her about it, she'd get all teary eyed and say it was all her fault, and it wasn't.

"If I hadn't been such a fucking wimp none of this wouldn't have happened," I kept telling myself. I wanted to make sure she was one hundred percent satisfied and ended up watching two guys fuck my wife. Now what the hell do I do? It's a chinch we won't be going back to our boring unsatisfied sex life, as she told me at the beginning of this adventure. But there was no way I was going to allow this to happen again, so we sit and say nothing.

I haven't initiated sex nor has she in the last two weeks. Every time I think about it, I see Matt and Steve plowing into her pussy and ass or Ann and Carla getting it on with her. We kiss goodnight and goodbye in the morning but that's about all.

Friday night it came to a head. Her parents had taken the kids for the weekend and by the time I got home, Peg had planned the night. She fixed Mexican food, had a chilled six-pack of Corona and was dressed in a sexy outfit. I sloshed down one and opened another.

"Do you want to eat first or meet me upstairs, your choice," she told me. I chose the latter.

I was undressed waiting for her when she came out nude and eased onto the bed. We kissed a little hesitantly at first, but then got into it hot and heavy and we made up for lost time. What killed the mood was when she turned on a porno movie. It was a threesome with a woman and two guys. I lost my erection and my desire. I went over to the DVD player, ejected it and broke it in half.

"I never want to see something like this in our house ever again," I told her throwing the two pieces on the floor. "And if I don't do it for you any more, without all the rest of the props and movies well then tough, leave and go back to your new friends," I told her as I got dressed and walked out.

Was I part of the problem? Hell yes. But, I was going to be a major part of the cure. We couldn't undo what we'd talked ourselves into, but we could go back to what worked before all this shit went down. Will we succeed? I'm optimistic but it can go either way. Maybe driving around for the rest of the night will give me a few more ideas. I'd sure hate to toss our marriage on the scrap heap because we let a few people talk us into doing something we both knew was wrong. Only time will tell though.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,272 Followers