Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause as Scott considered his response. He was a little surprised at Cheryl's admission that she had enjoyed lunch and that she would like to spend more time with Greg. Was he getting in over his head? He did not think so and had complete confidence in their relationship. This was just a diversion for a little while to enhance their sex life. There was no harm in having a little adventure.

"Babe I just want us to have some fun and experience the things we never have. You only live once and you do not get a chance to go back and do things you wish you had. I love you more than anything and I would really like to give this a try. Where do I see it going? Anywhere we are both comfortable with. I can handle you enjoying sex with someone else because it is just sex. It is not what we have. I think the key is just finding the right people to enjoy this adventure with."

"What if I cannot handle you having sex with another woman," she pleaded?

"We will cross that bridge at that time. If it is not something we both are comfortable with then we will not do it. All I ask is that you keep an open mind."

Sighing she made her decision. She had tried to dissuade Scott from this but he was determined to go through with it. He would have to live with the consequences of his decision. Pulling her cell phone out she texted Greg and asked him to meet for dinner Friday night.

*********************

Friday came with no more discussion about what may happen with Greg. When Scott got home Cheryl was about to get in the shower and get ready. She had laid out her clothes and asked Scott if they were ok as she headed to the bathroom. Scott looked over to the bed where the clothes were laid out and was pleasantly surprised.

Cheryl had chosen a tight black short dress that he had never seen before. It was not something she would normally be seen in and was very risqué which Scott felt was perfect for the night ahead. He was not sure what might happen but just the thought of seeing Cheryl fooling around with another guy had his cock semi-erect.

An hour and a half later Scott was sitting in the den waiting anxiously for Cheryl to come down. They were supposed to meet Greg at nine in St. Augustine and it was almost eight already. He had fixed a thermos of Vodka and Cranberry for them to have on the way and was going to fix Cheryl one when she came down. He wanted her as comfortable as possible and he knew that she always got horny when she was a little drunk. He wanted tonight to go perfectly.

Just as he was about to yell up to her that she needed to hurry he heard her close the bedroom door and head for the stairs. He saw her shoes first, they were four inch heels and what Cheryl referred to as "fuck me heels". Then she was walking down the stairs and she was about the sexiest thing Scott had ever seen. The dress fit her like a tight glove, she had on a push up bra which enhanced her cleavage which hardly needed help. Cheryl had very nice "C" breasts that were almost as good as her legs and ass. Her long black hair and green eyes made her the prettiest woman Scott had ever seen. She was perfect and he had a momentary hesitation about sharing her but then the thought of seeing her with someone else took over.

"Close your mouth," Cheryl said smiling. She knew she was pretty but did not hold herself in as high regard as Scott did. Knowing he was happy with her did a lot for her confidence and she vowed that she would make this a night that he would really enjoy regardless of what he wanted her to do. She had thought a lot about things since she had agreed to go out tonight and had decided they had let things grow stale. They only had sex once every week or two and they were far too young to let such an important aspect of their marriage go unfulfilled.

"Baby you are beautiful. I love the new dress and so will Greg."

"Good. It cost you a fortune," she said laughing as he handed her a drink. "Are you ready for tonight? This is the last time I will ask. If we meet Greg I will do whatever I want and you cannot complain."

"Feel free to enjoy your night. I want this to be a blast for you. Seeing you have fun will make me a happy man."

"Ok. Let's go big boy."

******************

At nine fifteen they pulled into the Applebee's again. Cheryl had text Greg and let him know they had hit a little traffic and were running a little behind. The good thing about that was that Cheryl had 3 drinks on the way and she was not feeling any pain at all. She felt herself getting excited about the meeting and was feeling very frisky. They walked in and spotted Greg and walked over to his table. Cheryl could feel the eyes of a few guys following her across the room but she was staring Greg in the eyes as he looked her over approvingly. When they got to the table Greg whistled and said "My God girl you clean up well. You are stunning."

"Why thank you," she said loving the compliment. She gave him a quick hug and slid into the booth opposite of him. Scott shook Greg's hand and slid in beside Cheryl.

The waitress appeared and took their drink order and Cheryl also went ahead and ordered an appetizer. She was not really hungry but she needed something on her stomach to absorb the alcohol. She had already had a good bit and there was a lot more to come she thought.

They made small talk until the food arrived and then Cheryl said, "Where are we going to dance? You were supposed to pick a spot."

"And I did. We are headed over to Whiskey Tango. It is a place you white folks hang out so I might get a few stares but not nearly as many as you," Greg said smiling.

"You are saying all the right things," Cheryl replied as she ran her foot up Greg's leg. Scott noticed the surprised look on his face and Cheryl just smiled like the Cheshire cat. "I hope you are ready to dance. Scott is not much of a dancer so you will have to entertain me all night."

"The most pleasurable job I have had in a long time," Greg replied. "Scott is there anything I need to know before the rest of the night begins. I do not want to do anything out of line."

Before Scott could reply Cheryl did it for him, "Whatever I want is fine. I am the only one setting limits. Scott has no say in the matter. I need to run to the ladies room before we leave."

Scott was a little surprised at Cheryl's response. She was taking control and he was fine with that. He had been worried that he would have to prod her some but it appeared that would not be needed. Greg looked questionably at Scott. Scott nodded and said, "You heard the lady. As long as she is safe she makes the calls."

That chatted a few more minutes as they waited for the check. They saw Cheryl coming back from the restroom and Scott stood up to let Cheryl slide in. Instead she slid in next to Greg leaving Scott standing wondering what had gotten into his wife. After a moment he sat down and they continued to talk. Cheryl was not nearly as comfortable as she appeared but if she was going to do this she was going to be in control. She had to admit the sexual tension was fantastic and she felt more alive than she had in a few years. Greg was about the sexiest guy she had met and if she was going to do this then he would be perfect. As the waitress left with Greg's credit card she slid her hand onto his thigh and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks for dinner. We did not expect you to pay."

They decided to leave Greg's sports car and take their SUV because there was limited parking where they were going. The way Cheryl was acting Scott half expected her to jump in the back seat with Greg but instead she insisted Greg sit up front with Scott and she got in the back.

The dance club was only about 20 minutes away and as they drove Greg kept looking back at Cheryl to talk. Cheryl's short dress had ridden up and she was making no effort to pull the dress back down. She knew Greg was getting a nice look at her legs and almost between her legs. Greg turned and told Scott the place was on the right about another quarter of a mile before turning back to say something to Cheryl. Cheryl smiled at him looking directly in his eyes as she spread her legs slightly almost giving Greg the view he wanted. Scott knew something was going on but was not sure what it was. His cock was hard as a rock. He loved the new flirty Cheryl and the way she was taking control.

Scott pulled into the parking lot and had to circle a couple of times looking for a vacant space which ended up being in the back away from any lights. As soon as they parked Greg was out and opening the door for Cheryl. As she slid out her dress slid up and Greg was able to get a great view of her panties. Before she could pull her dress down Greg stepped in close and grabbed the bottom of her dress pulling it down as he kissed her. Cheryl was surprised but after a moment returned the kiss as they stood in the dark parking lot. Her pussy was very wet and she was extremely excited as she pushed him back, "Trying to get lucky are you? I think you promised me some dancing."

"Right this way," Greg replied as they walked around the front of the SUV where Scott was standing. The three of them could hear the beat of the loud music as they approached the door. The place was crowded and it took Greg a few minutes to find a place to sit. There were a couple of spots available but Greg wanted a booth near the back that would allow them some privacy. Seeing a foursome leave Greg quickly grabbed the booth and motioned for Scott and Cheryl to come over.

As Scott slid in Cheryl leaned over and kissed him. Turning she grabbed Greg's hand and headed to the dance floor as she told Scott to order them drinks.

Scott settled in and ordered the drinks as he watched Greg and Cheryl dance. Cheryl had always loved to dance and was good at it. Greg was very good also and they looked great dancing together. Scott noticed that Greg appeared to be the only black guy in the club and several people looked a little disapprovingly as Cheryl flirted and danced with him. Cheryl had noticed that also and defiantly pushed the limits of decency as she flirted with Greg.

After several songs Greg and Cheryl came over to the booth and Cheryl slid in next to Scott as Greg took the other side.

"I was beginning to wonder how long you two could dance without a drink," Scott said not thinking about how it sounded to Cheryl.

She gave him a look that said everything it needed to. "Greg is a lot of fun on the dance floor. Where did you learn to dance like that," she asked turning to Greg.

"Baby I am black. It comes naturally," he said laughing. He was in a great mood. He was having a blast dancing with a beautiful woman who was slowly letting her inhibitions go. A slow song came on and just as Scott was about to ask Cheryl to dance Greg stood up and held out his hand. Laughing Cheryl grabbed his hand and they took to the dance floor. Greg held her close and Scott could see them talking and smiling at each other. Greg's hands were beginning to wonder down her back cupping her ass and Cheryl did nothing to stop it. Pulling her hard against him she could feel his cock and it felt huge. She was getting drunker, hornier and was ready to make Scott's fantasy come true.

As the song ended they walked back to the table. Greg slid in and Cheryl hesitated before sliding in beside him. Scott was again surprised but liked the fact that Cheryl was enjoying herself. They talked, flirted and danced until around one am before they were all ready to leave. There was a brief awkward moment as they thought about how to take the next step. Cheryl broke the silence, "We can decide where we go from here in the car."

Scott was so excited he could barely contain himself. He had watched Greg play with Cheryl on the dance floor and she had let him do whatever he wanted. He knew what he wanted to happen the rest of the night but he decided to let Cheryl bring it up. He could tell she wanted the same thing and he knew Greg would gently prod her to do what he wanted.

As they got to the SUV Greg opened the door to the back for Cheryl. As she stepped into the car she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the backseat with her leaving Scott in the front alone. Before Scott could start the car Cheryl and Greg were kissing in the back seat.

Cheryl was so horny she would do anything Greg wanted.

As they kissed he pulled her dress up and she spread her legs giving him access to her pussy. She was soaking wet and looking back Scott could see as Greg's finger entered her and she gasped. Cheryl was panting and spreading her legs as wide as she could to give Greg access. Scott knew at this pace they were never going to make it somewhere before Greg got what he wanted.

Greg played with her clit and finger fucked her as they kissed. Cheryl broke the kiss and looked at Scott as he stared at what was happening in the backseat. She could see his excitement and knowing he had no reservations she turned back to Greg and ran her hand down his chest and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Are you ready for that black cock Cheryl," he asked gruffly

Cheryl just moaned as a reply as he slipped a second finger into her pussy. Pulling his cock out she could not believe how big he was. She has seen larger a couple of times when she caught Scott looking at porn but Greg was easily nine inches and very thick. As she lowered her mouth to his cock his fingers slid from her pussy and he was no longer able to reach her. Looking at Scott he said, "Her pussy is vacant. Take care of her while she sucks my cock."

Sliding across the seat Scott reached back with his right hand and began playing with Cheryl. Greg kept talking to her as she tried to get as much of his cock down as she could.

"Suck that cock baby. Show Scott what a good cocksucker his wife can be. He has wanted this for a long time. Show him what a slut you can be for me."

Cheryl was on the verge of an orgasm, something she had never had before. The feeling was so intense and she totally lost herself in the moment. The dirty talk and the fact that Scott was watching her be a slut was as intoxicating as all of the alcohol she had that night.

Greg's cock was hard as steel and he pulled Cheryl off of his cock and kissed her. As he did he slid to the other side of the back seat opposite of Scott leaving Cheryl between them. "Lay your seat down Scott," Greg said.

Scott immediately did as he was told. "Now pull your cock out. Cheryl lean over and suck his cock like you did mine."

As she did as she was told Greg slid under her so she was sitting in his lap as she leaned over and sucked Scott's cock. Spreading her legs Cheryl felt Greg's cock as he slid it back and forth over her pussy. Slowly he slid his cock into her soaking pussy and she moaned around Scott's cock in pleasure. She had never felt this full before and he was stretching her pussy to accommodate him. Looking back with glazed eyes she said, "Please fuck me. I have never felt something so good."

Greg began lifting her up and down on his cock and she completely forgot about Scott as she sat up and leaned back. Greg reached around and began playing with her tits squeezing her nipples hard until she almost cried. The pain added to her pleasure and she had an orgasm as she noticed Scott slowly jerking his cock. Even in her heighted sexual state she was not sure how she felt about Scott jerking off while she fucked another guy. It was almost pathetic. Greg pulled her down as far as he could impaling her on his cock and she forgot all about Scott.

"Give me that pussy baby. Spread those legs and let Scott see me taking your pussy. Are you ready for me to fill that pussy up with my cum?"

Looking at Scott she moaned and begged Greg to fill her full of his cum. She felt his cock swell even more and suddenly she felt the warm jets of his cum as he unloaded in her. As he did Scott came all over his hand and shirt as he watched her being taken. Cheryl felt herself cumming again and as Greg pinched her nipples she was pushed her over the edge.

They sat quietly for a moment breathing heavily. Finally Greg spoke, "You have unfinished business baby," he said as he pulled her up off of his softening cock. "Clean my cock up like a good girl."

Neither Scott nor Cheryl knew what he meant until he gently pulled her head down towards his cock. Cheryl took him in her mouth and finished draining any remaining cum from his cock and licked her juices from his balls. She felt so nasty doing it and Scott was stunned that she would so willingly do what she was told. Greg smiled at Scott and then told Cheryl she needed to do the same for him. Cheryl complied although she did not enjoy doing it as much as she did for Greg. Scott laid back as Cheryl cleaned his cock and Greg gave him a thumbs up.

12