Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers

If I didn't know any better, it sounded like Peg was pissed. I guess I'd gotten on her case, but it had gotten out of hand before. "I don't know, why don't you think up something?"

"Ron, why don't you? This way you can't say I've gone too far or it's something you're uncomfortable with," she told me.

Yes, Peg was pissed and that night she turned me down for sex for the first time in almost nine months. The following week I brought home a soft porn move but Peg wasn't impressed.

"I've seen more action in one of the kids Disney movies," she told me. Sex was good that night but when I suggested she rent the next movie she balked at it. "Ron, if you're unhappy with our sex life together than it's time you do something about it."

Something wasn't the same any more. The new Peg wasn't the Peg of old. She'd become a little more distant. Our life other wise was still good, we did things as a family, but our interaction was now lacking, in my mind anyway.

"Peg, is something wrong?" I asked when we were getting ready for bed two nights later. "You seem different. Is it something I've said or done? If so, I'm sorry for what ever it is," I told her.

"Ron, I don't know what you mean? Nothings wrong is there?" she asked. "Maybe if you give me an example, because I don't think anything's different."

I told her our lovemaking was like it was a year and a half ago when she first started complaining about it. "Is it just me, or do you see it also?"

"Ron, I'm giving you as much sex as you can handle. Any more and you get irritated and turn me down. So, unless you're not getting off, what's the problem?" she asked.

That's it; she was going out of her way to make me pay for shutting the door on what she thought was her new and exciting sex life. She was still giving me sex, but wasn't putting the effort into it any longer. Did she hate me that much?

"Well Peg, don't do me any favors. If you're not interested in having sex with me any longer or if I don't do it for you without all the extras too fucking bad." This was the same conversation we'd had before and now it'd raised its ugly head again.

"So be it," she said grabbing her pillow and vibrator heading to the spare room. I heard the door slam and the lock engage. A couple of minutes later, I herd the hum of her vibrator as I listened at the door.

"Fuck her," I said going back to my empty bed. "I can last as long as she can," I told myself. I was wrong.

Peg left everything in our bedroom but decided to sleep in our guest room. She'd make it a point to walk around with as little as possible and every once in a while she asked if I was interested in a roll in the sack.

"Out of batteries for your vibrators?" I asked "Or are you just tired of that cold metal feel?"

Our tit for tat was now out of control. She was more than enough woman for me, but it looks like she thought she was way too much woman for me alone. That's when electronics tripped her up.

No it wasn't any eaves dropping devices, or cameras in her bedroom or the rest of the house, but it was the texts on her phone. I hadn't paid any attention to them I just wondered who she was sending them to. The next time she was in the shower I checked out her phone and got a few surprises. Not only were Ann and Carla there, but also Matt and another guy named Troy. I couldn't tell if she was fucking around, but they were explicit and left nothing to the imagination especially when she talked about me not stepping up to the plate.

"Ron's turned into an old man and can only get it up half the time anymore. I've given all he can handle, but I'm going nuts and going through batteries like water; I wish I had another outlet," she told them.

I decided to put her fidelity to the test. I had my parents take the kids to the lake for the following weekend and told Peg I was going with and would be back Sunday morning. "Maybe being apart will give us the time we need to get our heads straight," I told her.

I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. We were growing further and further apart and I couldn't live like that anymore. I kissed her and told her I loved her but we both had decisions to make. She said that we'd talk Sunday morning and we left it at that.

There were four cars on our driveway Saturday night when I snuck home. I'm not stupid and I knew what I was going to find, but walked in anyway. There were two couples doing it in each room but for the life of me I couldn't find Peg that is until she came up behind me fully clothed.

"Took you long enough to get back," she told me. "Ron how dumb do you think I am?" she asked looking pissed. "Did you see everything you came home to see? Do you want to borrow my movie camera," she said tossing it to me. "How do you want me to pose? How about if I just take my top off, will that be enough?" she spit at me. "You didn't like me the way I was and wanted me to become the hot wife you'd always dreamed of. Well Ron, you got your wish and couldn't handle it. Now you want your prim and proper wife back but you never once asked me what I wanted. I tried to explain it to you and show you what I needed but I guess you aren't up to it or no longer care, no matter."

I started to say something about what did she want but Peg cut me off.

"I waited for you to come back, knowing that you would. You no longer trust me and at this point I no longer care anymore. So Ron, I'm going to go into that bedroom and end our marriage because it's all but over anyway. I just wanted to explain it to you in person before I actually did it, that's all."

"Peg, you don't have to do this, we can work on it together," I said to her.

"Tried that and you shut me down. So, take all the clips you need for your attorney. I told everyone here you'd be back some time later tonight so if you want to go room by room no one will give you any flack. I'm sorry it's got to end this way, but I guess I need it more than you do; too bad, we did have some great sessions. So if you'll excuse me, I've got a lot of catching up to do," Peg said taking off her top and walking into the room.

I watched for a couple of minutes but didn't take any pictures.

I brought the kids back with me Sunday. They told her about all the fish they caught and that dad wasn't feeling too good, maybe he had the flu they suggested. We had a quiet dinner that night and after the kids went to sleep she came nude into my room.

"One last time for old tines sake?" she asked.

"What's the point? I think we still love one another, but have different ideas of what that means."

She told me that she would be out of the house by next weekend and wouldn't fight any divorce. "Just don't keep my kids from me," she asked and I didn't.

We split everything up fifty fifty and I decided to keep the house for the sake of the kids. Peg got a small one-bedroom condo near down town so she could walk to work. I just told everyone that we grew apart and that it was the best thing for both of us. The kids still don't understand and no matter what we tell them, they say they hate us both. Everyone says how sorry they are, including me. I see Peg every once in a while and she looks fantastic but always has some good-looking guy on her arm; I hope she's happy.

Me, I'm not. I'm still angry with everyone except Peg. She told me what she wanted, or should I say needed, but it was something I couldn't give her. Now when I go out, I tell all of my dates that I'm into everything but swinging. Most agree with me, but more than a few stopped going out with me after that. Their loss I guess.

It's been two years since our divorce became final. Our son is graduating from high school and we're all going out to dinner, including Peg. I've picked our favorite restaurant and the kids are looking forward to it almost as much as I am. I've trimmed down and even bought a new suit for the occasion so I can look my best. Cleaning out the attic I found a few old photographs and a couple of other things I told she might like to see. She's agreed to come over to the house after dinner for coffee and dessert; the kids say it'll almost be like old times.

Maybe she'll make me that offer again, she did years ago. Who knows, maybe I'll take her up on it this time or throw her ass out on the street, only time will tell.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers
12