Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all climbed into their SUV, Greg in the back alone and headed to the party. The house was huge and backed up to the beach making it obvious that whoever lived here had some money. Greg walked with them around the side of the house to the back where there were people sitting and playing pool as they talked and drank. As Greg strolled in he was greeted by several people and it was obvious that he was pretty popular with everyone, women and men alike. Greg was very good about introducing them to everyone and they were soon talking with a couple that Greg had told them about.

"Brian and Maria this is Scott and Cheryl. They thought they would come tonight and just see what a house party was all about," Greg said smiling as he introduced them.

After shaking hands and saying hello they all wandered over to the bar area for a drink as Greg strolled over to the pool table to play a game. Brian and Maria seemed very nice. They were a little older than Scott and Cheryl but both were in great shape and very attractive. While Cheryl found Brian a nice guy and enjoyed his company she was not really sexually attracted to him. Scott on the other hand was really enjoying the view of Maria tits which were barely contained in the skin tight dress she had on.

After a few minutes of talking Maria smiled at Cheryl and asked her if she wanted to see the rest of the house. Cheryl could tell it was just a way to get her alone and she gladly accepted.

As they walked through the large house they found themselves in a small reading nook with two large chairs. Maria asked if she would like to sit and talk and Cheryl and took one of the chairs.

"May I be personal here Cheryl? I do not want to overstep my bounds but I think I was probably where you are a few years ago. I can tell you are apprehensive."

"Is it that obvious? I am not really that nervous but I am just not sure how to act in this environment. I guess it makes me seem more nervous than I am."

"It takes some getting used to," Maria agreed. "So this was Scott's idea?"

"Yes. He brought it up a few weeks ago. I was floored. We have always been happy but he says he has been thinking about this for years. I honestly had no idea."

"You have played with Greg I assume?"

"Yes. I will not go into details but it was fun. I am coming around to the idea but I still have concerns. How long have you and Brian been doing this," Cheryl asked.

"We have been in it about seven years. Based on what Greg says we are a lot like you two. Been married a long time, kids raised and moved on and things were at a point where we could go a little crazy. Brian brought it up to me but I was ready for something exciting to spice things up. After 20 years of sex with the same person it is hard to keep things exciting in the bedroom."

Cheryl was very appreciative of her honesty and kept pressing for information, "Has it caused you two any issues?"

"Not really. It is hard to find four people who are all attracted to each other so sometimes we split and play alone at some of these things. Sometimes people do not understand that but if the sexual chemistry is not there it is not as much fun. It does not mean the other person is not attractive or nice there just has to be that spark to really make it fun and sometimes it just does not happen between four people."

"I understand that. I told Scott when we started this that I was not playing with someone I did not find attractive just so he could have fun with the wife," she replied smiling. "We have gotten a lot of e-mails from couples and single guys from the sites we are on but we have only met Greg until tonight."

"Well Greg is a nice one to start with," Maria said with a little chuckle. "He is really a nice guy. I would suspect that he will enjoy two or three ladies here tonight. He can get that thing up several times in one night. The only other thing we have learned that is good for us is we tend to stay away from couples who have not been together long. They normally have not had time to build the trust between each other that this lifestyle requires for married couples. Are you bi?"

Laughing Cheryl tried to hide her embarrassment. "Not really sure. I have never done anything with another woman so I do not know if I would like it or not. At some point I will give it a try and see how it goes. I am sure Scott would love that."

"Well I am what I call bi-playful. I am not really bi but I love seeing the guys get all hot and bothered with a little play between the ladies. I would never want to play alone with another woman but as a group thing it can be fun."

They continued to talk and Cheryl really enjoyed Maria's company. Just as they were beginning to decide it was time to go back to the party Scott and Brian found them.

"We thought you two had left. Everything ok," Brian asked as they walked up and handed the ladies fresh drinks.

"Of course," Maria replied. "I was just getting to know our new guests and showing her the house."

"Cheryl I hope you like it. We have been here about 10 years now. We really enjoy it a lot since we can enjoy the beach and have privacy. Little bigger than we wanted but we could not pass up the deal," Brian said.

"I did not realize this was your place," Cheryl said. "Greg never told us."

They continued to talk and both Scott and Cheryl were impressed with how down to earth their new friends were despite the wealth they enjoyed.

Finally Maria stood and said they needed to get back to the party and join the other guests. As they walked back she walked beside Scott and was obviously flirting with him. Brian and Cheryl walked behind and talked as they watched the show in front of them. When they got back to the pool area Brian pulled her aside. Cheryl had been dreading this. She did not want to hurt his feelings but she just did not find him sexually exciting.

As they sat Brian turned to her and took her hands in his. "Cheryl you are lovely and very sexy. I think Scott and Maria have hit it off well and would enjoy getting together. I can also tell that you and I are not at that point yet. Maybe sometime in the future but I don't think you are ready to jump in the bed with me. I will work on getting you there," he said smiling. "In the meantime I had an idea and I mentioned it to Scott so I hope you don't mind. I was thinking that maybe you three could have Greg join you. I understand you are comfortable with him and this will be the first time Scott and you have enjoyed another woman so having him there may make it easier."

Cheryl almost felt tears coming to her eyes. She could tell that Brian would like to take part but he would not push her. "Brian that is so sweet. You read me well and it is not you. I had made my mind up that we would not play with anyone tonight except maybe Greg. It is not that I do not want Scott to have fun but I just want to take things one step at a time. Maybe this is a good next step. I find you very attractive and I am sure we will become very good friends and have some fun in the future."

Smiling at her obvious relief he replied, "I will hold you to that. For now lets go find your playmates for the night and see what you four can get into."

Standing up they walked around the pool to where Greg was talking with Maria and Scott. After a few minutes of talking Brian excused himself and walked over to the pool table. The four of them stood quietly for a moment and finally Maria broke the silence, "Shall we?"

Before anyone could respond Greg took Cheryl's hand and replied, "Lead the way".

As they made their way to the second floor to the master bedroom they passed several other rooms with people in various states of dress and play. Maria took her time and allowed Scott and Cheryl to take in what was happening and to enjoy the sexual tension. "We are going to our bedroom so we will not have to worry about people walking in," Maria told Cheryl. "Everyone knows our bedroom is off limits unless you are specifically invited. We do enjoy playing in the other rooms but this will be more private."

Maria got to the bedroom and opened the door. Scott paused taking Cheryl's hand as he indicated to Greg that they would be right in. "Babe are you ok? I know this is a big step for you and if you are not ready for it I can tell them now. I do not want you to have any regrets."

"I am fine Scott. Brian was so sweet suggesting this and I feel very comfortable with everything. I am with someone I am a little familiar with and I really like Maria. Let's just have fun. If anything happens we do not like we can talk about it afterwards."

Scott smiled as he opened the door and led Cheryl into the bedroom.

12