Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 04

Story Info
Cheryl takes things a little too far.
5.6k words
4.05
49.7k
19
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few months were spent getting more and more involved in the lifestyle. True to Brett's prediction Cheryl had really began to enjoy the sex and freedom. She no longer had concerns about Scott enjoying other women and she had also begun to enjoy the bi side of the lifestyle. She found that she also enjoyed the attention of a strong dominant male and she and Maria often played with Scott and Greg at the monthly house parties. They also played with other couples and singles but they primarily spent time with Greg and Maria. Brian had joined them a time or two and Cheryl was surprised at how much she enjoyed being with him but he also spent time with others. The dynamic was slowly changing though. Scott had begun to play with other couples and ladies while Cheryl seemed to prefer to have Maria around. They had grown very close and often played with others together without Scott there as he enjoyed others who attended the parties.

"Are we going to the house party this week," Cheryl asked Scott? "Maria wanted to make sure we were going to be there."

"Sounds good," Scott replied. "Do you think Mike and Eve will be there? I would enjoy spending some more time with them."

"I think they are supposed to be."

"Go ahead and tell them we are coming," Scott said.

Cheryl picked up her cell phone and walked out on the deck. As she dialed the number she sat down where she could see the sliding glass doors. She was not sure why she sat facing the door but some of the things that she and Maria talked about might upset Scott. She had not done anything she should not have but Maria and Cheryl had talked about a lot of fantasies and she was not sure Scott would approve of some of them. "Hey Maria," she said when Maria picked up the phone.

"Hey sweetie. How are things up there in the big city."

"Good. I was just calling to confirm we will be there Saturday. Do you know if Mike and Eve will be there?"

"Yes. They called and confirmed last night. I hope you do not have plans to spend time with them. Brian and I have something special planned."

"Mmmm...that sounds interesting. I will try to work that out," she said with a little giggle. "You make me do some bad things."

"I think you will enjoy it," Maria replied as she smiled. She and Brian had been slowly becoming more and more dominant with Cheryl. Scott was an afterthought and although they both liked him he often got in the way of what they really wanted which was Cheryl alone to do with as they pleased. They had discovered that Cheryl would do anything they wanted and they were taking advantage of that.

"I am sure I will. Isn't Mike and Eve into MMF? I know that Scott really enjoys that."

"Yes. I think Mike is a bit of a voyeur. Sometimes he just enjoys watching her play. I was thinking...You know Brian is taking vacation in a couple of months. Maybe you could come down during the day and spend some time on the beach with us?"

"Sounds like fun but I don't know if Scott will be able to take off. I know he has some big projects going right now," replied Cheryl.

"Your point," said Maria.

"You are so bad. I am sure we can work something out. Will you have your normal party supplies? Scott is ok with me smoking some. I would enjoy trying something more but I know he would freak if I did."

"Well maybe when Brian is on vacation we can remedy that. What Scott does not know will not hurt him," Maria said smiling.

Cheryl felt a little guilty about keeping things from Scott but she was sure he did not share everything he did with her. Besides she was not doing anything that he had not gotten her into. Smoking a little and maybe getting a little kinky with Maria and her friends was not doing anything wrong she rationalized.

Finishing her conversation she hung up and went back inside. Scott was cleaning his golf clubs as she came in and said, "Good news. Mike and Eve will be at the party. I think you fancy Eve. She is beautiful. Can't say as I blame you."

Looking up Scott was a little worried that Cheryl may be a little jealous. "She is pretty but I would take you any day of the week," he replied smiling. As he said it he realized that he and Cheryl really did not have sex that much anymore. It always seemed to include others. It was just a phase he decided. In two or three years they would be tired of this and could go back to a more normal lifestyle.

*************

Saturday night they got to Brian and Maria's a little early so the ladies could get ready together. Scott sat with Brian on the deck looking at the waves as they had a cigar. This was a beautiful place and Scott envied Brian's good fortune. Not in a bad way. He was happy for his friend but this really was the life.

"Another drink," Brian asked?

"Sure," Scott replied.

"When are we going to hit the course? I hear you have a pretty good game and would enjoy you giving me some pointers."

"You don't want pointers from me. I have more good days than bad but I am certainly not the person you want giving you advice," Scott said. They talked about golf for a few minutes as Brian fixed them another drink.

"So how are you and Cheryl feeling about things? I know a year or so ago when we first met you were both a little concerned about how things would affect your marriage. Any issues now," Brian asked as he handed the fresh drink to Scott.

Not real sure where this was leading Scott replied, "No. I think things are going along pretty well. We still have our time with just us and pretty much the only playing we do is here. Once a month seems to about the right pace for us."

"Good. We have grown very fond of you two and Maria and Cheryl seem to be thick as thieves. I think both of them like to experiment which is cool. Maria would like to try some X. Are you ok with Cheryl doing some if she wants or would you rather her just stick with pot. I did not want to bring it out if you are opposed to it," Brian said.

Scott appreciated Brian asking first and thought about it a few minutes before replying. He never really got in to drugs or even heavy drinking to be honest. He drank a little socially and may on occasion have a little more but that was it for him. He was not opposed to other things but personally just did not enjoy drugs that much. If Cheryl wanted to try something a little harder he thought that would be ok. She tended to drink a little too much and then feel bad the rest of the weekend. Maybe this would be a better option. "She has never expressed an interest about it to me but I guess it would be ok. It is up to her. I guess as long as you do not bring out any needles I would be ok with it."

"No needles here," Brian replied smiling. "Maria just wants to experiment a little and I know she would enjoy doing it with Cheryl."

Two hours later people began to arrive and Scott was the designated greeter. Brian kept busy getting everyone drinks and showing them around. The girls still had not come down when the special guests they had invited arrived. Brian went up to let Maria know their friends had come in and that they needed to start working on the plans for tonight. As he walked in the bedroom Maria was just pulling on her dress.

"Sorry," she said. "We got to talking and forgot about the time. How are things downstairs?"

"Good. Our special guests just arrived. Everything good here," he asked as he looked at Cheryl?

"Things are perfect," Cheryl said as she walked over and kissed him. As her hand ran across his cock she continued. "I am really looking forward to tonight. I have never done anything like this before."

"You will enjoy it I think. If you enjoy tonight maybe next time it will be your turn," he said as he slid his hand up her dress and fingered her uncovered cunt. "By the way Scott said if you wanted to experiment with a little "X" or something else that was fine. He said as long as there were no needles he was ok with it."

Maria was smiling at him as she walked up behind Cheryl. Wrapping her arms around Cheryl she played with her breasts for a moment as she kissed her neck. After a moment she broke away and said, "I am anxious to get this party started. Let's go down and get Scott arranged and the first part of the night out of the way so we can get to some real fun."

***************

As they came down the stairs Cheryl spotted Scott and headed over to him as Brian and Maria began to mingle with the rest of the guests. "Hi handsome," Cheryl said as she slid up next to Scott. She had enjoyed several drinks but nothing harder so far but was feeling very good.

"Hey baby. You were gone for a long time," he replied as he looked at her carefully trying to figure out if she had been taking anything. "Having a good time?"

"I sure am and looking forward to some more before the night is over."

Laughing he replied, "I think someone has either had a lot to drink or something harder. You are lovely. I am glad you are having a good time."

As they continued to talk Cheryl was looking for Mike and Eve. She did not see them and asked Scott if they had arrived. "I have not seen them. Didn't Maria say they were coming?"

"Yes. I hope nothing is preventing them from getting here. I know how hot you think she is."

Scott noted that this was the second time she had mentioned how much he liked Eve. Not understanding her intentions he leaned in and kissed her as he held her tightly. "With you here she will always be the second prettiest lady in the room," he said.

"Yea right," Cheryl said smiling. "Enjoy her. That is what this is about. You can have me anytime but you can only have her once every few weeks."

They continued to mingle and chat with various couples but Cheryl was able to catch Maria's eye. Maria knew exactly what was on her mind and she tapped her wrist letting Cheryl know that Mike and Eve were running late. With that off of her mind Cheryl was able to relax and enjoy mingling. After about an hour she finally spotted Mike across the room and walked over to him as Scott continued talking to a new couple.

"Hi Mike," she said. "How are you tonight? Where is that lovely bride of yours."

She liked Mike but he was a little quite at these things. He seemed like one of those guys who was not comfortable with a lot of people while Eve was very outgoing and everyone loved her. "She had to run to the ladies room. She has been drinking all the way from Daytona. You are looking beautiful tonight. Where is Scott?"

"He is wondering around here somewhere. I am sure as soon a he sees Eve he will be over here."

"Cool. She likes Scott's company so I am sure she will welcome his attention," Mike replied smiling.

"I know Scott really likes her also. You are welcome to borrow him. I would join you but I know you two like MFM and I can always hang out with Brian and Maria."

Having planted the seed she chatted for a moment more and then excused herself. An hour later she saw Scott headed upstairs with Eve as Mike trailed behind. A year ago she would have been bothered but now she welcomed him being entertained while she had some fun. She looked around for Maria but had not seen her in while. She was about to head upstairs to see if she had gone up already when Brian caught her by the elbow.

"Maria is already in the room. Ready to go up," he asked?

"Thought you would never ask. I am so excited."

"Well time to enjoy. Everyone is upstairs waiting on us to come up before starting," he said as he guided her to the stairs.

Cheryl glanced in the bedrooms as they made their way to the Master bedroom hoping to confirm Scott was already enjoying himself. She did not see him and stopped at the door to the Master bedroom and took a breath. She was excited but not really nervous. If she enjoyed tonight then next time would be her turn.

**************

Opening the door she walked in and saw Maria sitting on the bed. Three men were with her and they were all talking and passing a joint around. All three of the men were very well built. Brian held her hand as they walked across the room to the bed. Maria stood and gave her a hug and handed her a joint as Brian turned and went into the bathroom. Maria introduced her around to the guys, Cheryl caught the names but a moment after the introductions she could not remember who was who.

Kirk, at least that is who she thought he was leaned into Maria and kissed her as his hands began to roam over her breasts. It did not take long before he had her dress down and her tits fully exposed. Maria sank back down on the bed and reached for Mark's cock as Kirk continued to play with her. Brian returned from the bathroom nude and walked over to Maria.

"Here you go babe," he said as he handed her a pill and her drink. Maria broke for a moment and took the offered pill washing it down with the drink before handing it back to Brian. Brian then turned to Cheryl and handed her a pill along with a drink he had made for her. Cheryl did not hesitate and took a long drink after placing the pill in her mouth. Once that was done Brian took her hand and led her over to the love seat and pulled her down on his lap. They kissed and Brian began to pull her dress off as they watched the action on the bed.

The guys were anxious to have some fun with Maria and before Brian had even sat down they were already standing and taking their clothes off. Maria slid across the bed as Steve finished removing his clothes and grabbed his cock immediately taking it in her mouth. As Maria sucked the cock in front of her Mark positioned himself between her legs and began licking her pussy. It was not long before Mark stood and positioned himself between Maria spread legs. Sliding his cock up and down her wet slit he soon had Maria begging him to fuck her.

"Does that look fun," Brian whispered in Cheryl's ear. "How would you like to be in that position?"

Cheryl groaned as Brian played with her clit. It had been about twenty minutes since they had taken the "X" and both Maria and Cheryl were beginning to feel the effects. By this time Kirk was also feeding his cock into Maria's mouth and things were getting very intense on the bed. Every touch the women received was electric and they were on the edge of cumming at the slightest movement.

"Let's get her ass ready," Kirk said. Looking over at Brian he smirked as he leaned down and stretched Maria's ass open and slid a finger in. "Ready to see your little bitch air tight."

"Absolutely," Brian replied. "What do you think Cheryl? Ready to see them take her up the ass and make her beg." As he said it he ran his thumb across her clit and Cheryl had the strongest orgasm she had ever had. Repositioning her Brian sat her down on his cock and Cheryl began to buck as he began to fuck her.

"You know what they call that right baby," he said as he kept up the constant whispering in her ear? "It is air tight. One in the ass, one in the cunt and one in the mouth. Would you like that baby? You want to be the whore next time."

Cheryl could only moan as her eyes rolled back in her head. The combination of drugs and sex were overwhelming and she had never been in such a constant state of euphoria. Opening her eyes she looked at Maria who seemed to be totally out her head. She was now sitting on Marks cock as Kirk was positioning herself at her ass. Steve still had his cock buried in Maria's mouth who was gladly trying to take the entire nine inches down her throat. Mark and Kirk were soon fucking each of Maria's holes roughly and she was begging them to fuck her harder. After ten minutes of hard fucking Maria was exhausted and they guys were doing whatever they wanted to her.

As they were approaching their climax they rolled Maria onto her back on the bed. Positioning themselves at her head they jerked their cocks until they began cumming. By the time they finished Maria's face and tits were covered with thick strands of their cum. Brian pulled Cheryl off of his cock and guided her over to the bed. Cheryl knew what he wanted and she gladly began to kiss Maria and clean the cum up. As she did Brian began to cum also and added a huge load to the mix for Cheryl to clean up.

Everyone was quite in the immediate aftermath. Cheryl had cleaned up much of the cum but Maria was still a mess. Brian finally suggested the ladies, who were know catching their second wind go take a shower and refresh themselves before round two.

*****************

Scott had been downstairs for an hour visiting with the few folks who had not left yet and waiting on Cheryl. It was almost three am and he was tired and ready to go home but hesitated to interrupt her in the middle of something. After another ten minutes he decided to hell with it and headed up stairs.

He knocked on the door of the master bedroom and heard shuffling on the other side and Brian opened the door after just a moment. Seeing it was Scott he glanced over his shoulder briefly giving Scott the distinct impression that he was a little uncomfortable about something.

"The ladies are in the shower," Brian said as he looked at his watch. He could not believe the time. They had not even started round two yet and it was already three. He made no move to let Scott into the room until he stepped into the doorway forcing Brian to step back. Scott had expected to see another couple and was a little startled to see three men lounging on the bed.

"Reinforcements," one said. "We will need it. Those two sluts can go all night."

Scott was confused. He thought Cheryl was up here and he was not sure who the "ladies" were who Brian said was in the shower. He turned to apologize to Scott for interrupting but before he did he heard giggling and the bathroom door opened. "Great news guys," Maria said coming out of the bathroom. "Cheryl has decided she wants to be next. She said she cannot wait until next month."

Cheryl came out of the bathroom behind her naked and smiling at the guys on the bed. Both were focused on the men and neither noticed Scott and Brian standing at the door. Scott stood staring.

Maria turned to find Brian and for the first time noticed him standing at the door with Scott. Cheryl was already on the bed and the men were reaching for her. "I believe we can put on a better show than Maria did," she said seductively.

"Scott," Maria said thinking quickly and trying to make the best of things. "Cheryl was hoping you would finish up with Mike and Eve and come join us."

Hearing Scott's name Cheryl turned unsure of how he would be reacting to the scene in front of him. They looked at each other both trying to gauge the others feelings as the men on the bed began playing with her tits and pulling her down on the bed.

Scott looked at Brian and Maria and then back at Cheryl who was resisting until she could figure out what to do. Finally Scott spoke, "Get your things Cheryl. It is late and we need to leave." One of the men answered, "The night is young. If you are tired have a seat and watch the show. We will be finished with her in about an hour."

"You are finished now," Scott said barely containing his fury.

Cheryl began to get up and one of the men grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Who the fuck are you," he said to Scott? Turning to Cheryl he said, "No reason to wait until next month baby. We can do you now and again next month."

Scott started towards the man and Brian stepped in. "Maria I think you had better help Cheryl get her things. We can all talk about this after we calm down."

"I will be down stairs Cheryl. You have five minutes and then I am leaving," He turned and walked out of the door as Maria grabbed Cheryl's dress and helped here slip into it.

Cheryl was down in less than a minute straightening her dress as she walked over to the front door where Scott stood. Neither spoke as they walked to the car and Scott did not open her door for her as he normally did. Getting in he started the car and jerked it into drive almost before Cheryl could get her door closed. They drove home both silent for the 45 minutes it took to make it.

12