Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott got out of the car and went in ignoring Cheryl. When she finally made it to the bedroom he was already in the shower and she took her dress off hoping to join him and calm him down. She had never seen him this way and it scared her. As she stepped into the shower he rinsed off and stepped out ignoring her as she tried to talk to him. When she got out he was downstairs with a pillow and blanket staring at the TV but obviously not really watching it.

"Scott it was not what it looked like. I only watched Maria. I did not play with anyone but Brian and Maria."

"Go to bed," Scott replied. She could tell he was too upset to talk so she turned and went back upstairs to their bed. Fuck him she thought. She had not done anything more than they had done together many times before. She conveniently ignored the fact that she was about to let the three men do whatever they wanted with her and that was far outside of anything they had done or even discussed before. It took a while for her to drift off to sleep. Scott never did.

**************

Scott was in the kitchen the next morning getting his third cup of coffee when he got a call from Brian. It was barely nine and Scott toyed with the idea of ignoring the call. His curiosity got the better of him as he wondered what the hell Brian could possibly say to explain away last night and he picked up the phone.

"Hello," he said trying to convey the irritation he felt.

"Good morning," Brian said on the other end. "I thought maybe you and I could go play a round of golf and talk about things. I know you are upset but things really were not planned to happen that way and I wanted to explain and apologize."

"Explain what Brian," he asked? "How you were making my wife a fucktoy for your friends."

"Come on Scott. That is a little over the top. Sure things got a little out of hand but it was not like that. Let's go play a round, grab some lunch and talk this thing out. Isn't that what guys do? We are not like the ladies who hold a grudge and let it fester. Let's at least get together even if we do not play golf and have brunch. I will come up there."

When Cheryl finally got up around eleven she was surprised that Scott was not downstairs. No note or anything he was just not around. She felt the coffee pot and it was still hot so she poured a cup and checked the garage to see if his car was there. Confirming he was not in the house she picked up the phone and tried to call him. After several rings it went to voice mail and she left a message before calling Maria and getting no answer there either.

Maria was still in bed and would not be up for a couple of more hours. After Cheryl left she and Brian had settled the guys down who were pretty pissed off. They knew going in that Cheryl was not going to join in but after she decided to play they were disappointed it did not happen. She had entertained the four men until around five am. She was not complaining. She had the time of her life but she was sore and exhausted and the only thing she was doing today when she finally got up was laying by the pool She did not want to deal with what happened last night. Brian could take care of that.

Brian and Scott sat outside the Starbuck's at exit 327 just off of interstate 95. Brian had gotten their first and was sitting outside with coffee and pastries when Scott arrived. Both were quite as they thought about how to the open the conversation. Finally Brian decided on a course and broke the silence.

"Cheryl was not at fault Scott. This was something I set up for Maria. She has always wanted to have a small gangbang and with Cheryl there she was confident enough to do it. You can blame me. I thought last night was a good time to do it and we had planned on you being there but when we went upstairs you were already with Eve. Since Cheryl was not participating none of us thought you would be upset. Cheryl only played with me."

"Let me see," Scott said sarcastically. "Last I remember Cheryl was on the bed with three guys about to get fucked senseless. If I had not walked in when I did she would have been the center of attention. Are you going to sit there and deny it?"

"Scott I assure you that would have never happened. I had no idea that Cheryl was even thinking about participating and if you had not walked in I would have stopped it and went and found you before it went any further. I admit I was worried about how things looked when you came in and when Cheryl jumped on the bed I was not sure what to do but it was only because I did not expect it and you were there. If you had not been there I would have stopped it."

"So now it was all Cheryl's fault," Scott asked heatedly.

"No. I take some of the responsibility and so does Maria. We both were up the rest of the night worried about what happened and how it looked. But Cheryl is a grown woman and she jumped on the bed with the guys. I know we all had been drinking and taking "X" but all three of us share in the responsibility." He did not mention that Maria had gotten her brains fucked out for two hours after they left and that they were not up worrying. Only after the guys left had they briefly talked about it.

Scott was still mad but feeling a little better about things. He did trust Brian to some degree and what he was saying made sense. He did not think he would risk their relationship without asking Scott before he did something so drastic. He had asked Scott about the "X" before he offered it to Cheryl. "Well I will make sure I am always there in the future," he said without a lot of conviction. "I don't think Cheryl would do that under normal circumstances."

"I cannot say. Between the alcohol, drugs and what was a pretty good show with Maria and the guys I have to admit it was pretty hot. Maria loved it except for the drama when you came in. I really wish you had stayed and you and Cheryl could have watched Maria play again. She was upset about things so we kicked the guys out and discussed you two. We value your friendship. Do not let this come between the four of us."

They left on good terms and Scott was glad he had met with Brian. Scott did not make any commitments to come to any future parties and Brian did not press him on the matter. He knew Scott enjoyed it enough that given a little time he would come back.

Scott checked his messages when he got back in the car and listened to Cheryl asking where he was. The phone had rang when he and Brian were talking but he wanted Cheryl to worry about what she had, or at least was about to do. He did not return the call deciding to just wait until he got home to talk to her.

*************

Pulling into the driveway he expected Cheryl to come running out to greet him all worried. He did not get what he expected. He walked into a quite house and went into the kitchen. No Cheryl. Calling her name she finally responded from the upstairs bathroom. Scott grabbed a coke and headed up the stairs ready to discuss Cheryl's misdeeds from the night before.

Poking his head into the master bath he saw Cheryl relaxing in a bubble bath. "Hey babe," she said as if all were right with the world. Scott was not quite sure how to react.

"Hey," he replied. "You seem awful chipper. No concerns about what happened last night?"

"Of course I am concerned and we need to talk about it. Isn't that what we agreed to over a year ago when you got me into this? If I recall we both said that we did not have to stop in the middle of things to get permission but if something happened either of us was uncomfortable with we would discuss it calmly afterwards. I understand you were to upset last night so now that we are all rational let's talk about it."

This was not going how Scott envisioned. He had walked upstairs full of righteous indignation ready to see Cheryl grovel and apologize but that was not happening. He also noticed she reminded him that he had started this. What he did not know was the Cheryl and Brian had talked on the phone after Scott left the Starbucks. She knew exactly what was said and was prepared.

"Well...yea. That is what we agreed to. So how far were you willing to go last night?"

"Honestly I would have probably done the same thing Maria did. I was caught up in the moment. That is no excuse and I realize that. I can tell you that I was not supposed to participate with the other men. Just Brian. It was my idea when Maria and I were in the shower and I take full responsibility. She asked me if I was sure and I convinced her I was and that you would be ok with it."

Both were silent for a few minutes. "I am not ok with it. I am ok with a threesomes and playing with couples but I am not ready to see you used like a whore. There is a big difference between a little harmless sex between consenting adults but I am not open to providing the party favor for anyone who wants some. There will be no next month. I think we should take a break."

Cheryl bit her words back. She wanted to tell him to fuck off but she decided to follow Brian's advice and let it die. "Ok babe. I would never do anything you have asked me not to do. Before last night I was not aware that you would have such a problem with it but now I do. If you want to take a break that is fine. All forgiven?"

Scott did not like it. She had given in to easily. He could not really argue with her though so he turned and walked out of the bathroom. Cheryl smiled and slid under the bubbles.

12