Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 05

Story Info
A cross road for Scott.
6.6k words
4.18
37.3k
12
32

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott and Cheryl ended up skipping the next two monthly parties. Both were being stubborn and did not want to admit they missed their monthly escape into sexual fantasy land. Cheryl had initiated sex several times with Scott and to some degree it allowed Scott to remain resolute concerning taking a break. As a matter of fact he was beginning to think maybe the break should be permanent. Cheryl on the other hand was anxious to begin playing again. After getting a taste of the new lifestyle she found herself craving the excitement of being dominated and made to do things she normally would not do.

She had missed getting to see Maria and Brian during his vacation because she did not want to bring it up to Scott. She still spoke to Maria a couple of times a week and knew she and Brian were anxious to see her again. Little was said about the night of the gangbang although Maria made it clear the guys were ready when she was. It was something that Cheryl thought about often. During one of their conversations they had come up with an idea of how to jump start Scott's desire to get back into the lifestyle.

When Scott came in from work on Wednesday Cheryl had just finished setting the table. The smell of Lasagna was heavenly and she had beer in a cold mug waiting for him.

"To what do I owe all of this," he asked as he gave her a hug and kiss?

"It has been a while since I spoiled you. I thought you deserved it a little," she said smiling. "Complaining?"

"Of course not. I could handle being spoiled like this say....two or three times a week," he replied as he let her go and took the beer.

"Don't get greedy. Dinner will be about another 15 minutes. Go wash up."

After dinner they were sitting by the pool when Scott's cell phone rang. He did not recognize the number and was tempted to let it go to VM but picked it up instead.

"Hello."

"Hi. This is Mike. Is this Scott," the person asked?

"Yes this is Scott. I am not sure I know who this is?"

The person laughed on the other end, "I bet if it was Eve you would know."

Scott immediately remembered. "Of course Mike. Sorry about that. It has been a while since we spoke. How are you?"

"Doing great. Listen. Eve and I are going to be in Jacksonville this weekend and thought if you guys were interested we could grab dinner and drinks. No pressure if you can't. I realize it is late notice."

Scott was not quite sure what to do. He had pretty much decided they were going to take an extended break but he would really enjoy spending some time with Eve again. Looking at Cheryl he spoke into the phone, "Let me check with the social director. I am not allowed to make plans without her prior approval. Hold on."

Covering the phone he spoke to Cheryl, "This is Mike and Eve from Daytona. They are going to be in Jacksonville this weekend and want to know if we would like to get together for a drink."

"I kind of thought we had decided to let that type of stuff go?"

"Yea. You are right. I guess occasionally it would be ok. What do you think?"

"Scott you are being unfair. You talk me into it, then get upset when I do something without asking first and say we are out of it and now because you want some fun with Eve you want to play again. I think we should just drop it."

Speaking in the phone again Scott said, "Mike I will have to get back to you on it. Cheryl says she had some tentative plans but might be able to break them. Can I let you know tomorrow?"

"Sure that is fine. We are going to be there and don't really know anyone so even if it is Friday that is fine. Hope we can get together. Eve has been missing you at the parties."

"We have missed seeing you two also. I will let you know as soon as I can."

Cheryl smiled as he hung up the phone. She knew he would really like to see Eve again and wanted to take advantage of it as much as she could. She still loved Scott dearly but he opened this Pandora's box and she was going to enjoy it as much as she could.

They sat silent for a bit before Cheryl got up and went into the kitchen to load the dishwasher. Scott sat on the deck thinking about Eve. Damn he hated to miss having some time with her. Cheryl was right that he had flip flopped on her. He had made a big show of saying they were taking a break when she did something he did not like and now it was biting him in the ass. She had not really done anything wrong and even if she had gone through with it would it have been so wrong? She had indulged his fantasy and gotten into this so it did not seem unreasonable that he would give her some latitude to enjoy hers.

They went to bed that night avoiding the issue of meeting with Mike and Eve. Cheryl knew she had him right where she wanted him and as her father had always told her the first person to break the silence lost. She would wait for him to bring it up and then "reluctantly" give in to what he wanted.

**************

Thursday evening when Scott got home Cheryl suggested they go out to eat down at the beach. The weather was starting to cool off and sitting outside at one of the café's would be a fun evening. Scott was more than willing and they were soon on their way down Beach Blvd towards the beach. After eating they took a stroll and stopped at the same spot they had sat months before to talk about swinging. As they sat talking Scott finally brought up what was on his mind.

"Remember the last time we sat here?"

"Yes. It has been a while and you were convincing me to embrace the whole idea of swinging. I guess it worked for a little while and ran its course," she said.

"Any regrets?"

"No. Not really. I am sorry you got upset, there were a couple of other fantasies I would have enjoyed trying but honestly they had not even occurred to me before we started this so I can live without them. You," she asked?

"No. I guess the only thing I regret is overreacting at the party. I got to fulfill all of my fantasies and probably would enjoy doing them some more but I at least got to try them. I am sorry you did not get to enjoy yours. That does not seem fair to you."

Scott was trying to steer Cheryl into bringing up Saturday or getting back into the lifestyle not realizing he was going right where she wanted him to. She held out.

"Well I am willing to live with that if the price to fulfill them is hurting you. Nothing is more important to me than you and the kids. It is a small price to pay."

"What do you think about getting back into it," he asked finally broaching the subject?

"No. I still have the urge but I think the jealousy you felt that night may come back to haunt us. I am surprised I was not more jealous of you playing but I have always felt comfortable that you are committed to me and this was only fun," she replied leaving the insinuation that he did not have faith in her hanging in the air.

"Babe it was not that I was jealous. I was just surprised. You had never hinted that you wanted anything like that and it took me off guard. I was not sure if they were just taking advantage of you. I tell you. If we did decide to get back into the lifestyle I would be better prepared and jealousy would not be an issue."

She had him right where she wanted him. There was still work to be done but this was going nicely. Frowning she replied, "You said it would not be an issue last time. What would be different?"

"Like I said I was just surprised. I think this time we both would go into it more open minded. Last time I thought I needed to control things to keep you from getting hurt but I realize now I do not need to. We could both do what we enjoy without the concern of the other getting upset. Like you said it is just sex and it does not change what we have together."

She sat silent. Keeping him on the edge knowing what he wanted was so close. All she had to do was say the word. She had thought about how to lead him where she wanted a dozen times.

"You are saying you want to try this again?"

"I think so. No...I know so," he said eagerly.

"And you will not get upset again when I decide I want to do something and you are not around to ask first?"

"Absolutely. You are free to enjoy what you want without worrying about me getting upset or holding it over your head," Scott said quickly.

Cheryl smiled to herself. It had gone better than planned. Scott had just given her permission to do whatever she wanted. "Ok," she said slowly as if she still had reservations. "I guess if you want to meet Mike and Eve Saturday we can see how it goes but do not ever embarrass me like you did last time. That was unfair to me."

That settled Scott could not get on the phone quick enough to confirm plans for Saturday. Feeling he convinced a very reluctant Cheryl he was almost giddy with excitement about playing with Eve again.

***************

"You are brilliant," Cheryl said to Maria. "Scott is so excited about getting back into the lifestyle he practically gave me permission to do anything I want. You dropping the hint to Mike about them coming up here was a stroke of genius."

"I am so glad it worked out. Brian and I are anxious to see you. I know you cannot make the party this Saturday but hopefully the next. Remember to get invited down to see Mike and Eve in a couple of weeks. That will cement everything."

"I will. It should be pretty easy. Scott and Eve get along so well and Mike is such a cuckold. I agree she is the key to me getting what I want. I just hope she does not figure out what we are doing. I will keep you posted."

*****************

Saturday night Cheryl was dressed sexy but not to slutty since they were staying in Jacksonville. They met for dinner and then went to a little Irish bar that they enjoyed call the "Fly's Tie". They had a great evening and ended up back at Mike and Eve's hotel on the beach.

Everyone, except Cheryl had drank quite a bit and as they stumbled into the hotel room the sexual tension between Eve and Scott was high. Eve grabbed Scott and sat him in one of the wing chairs beside the bed. Mike sat in the other and Cheryl sat in his lap as Eve began to strip for Scott. Cheryl had to admit she had a great body and was beautiful. She could not figure out why she was not jealous. Was she that confident in Scott? She decided she could analyze that later.

She felt Mike playing with her tits but he made no move to undress her. It was more like she as an afterthought as he watched Eve perform. Eve was soon nude and slowly sank to her knees in front of Scott and began taking his cock out. She took him in her mouth and began to enthusiastically suck on his cock as he leaned back and looked at Cheryl. She smiled at him and said enjoy as she stood and took Mike's hand.

"Let's go down to the beach and give these two some privacy," she said as she pulled him up. It was evident that he did not want to go but she pulled him towards the door. She knew Mike enjoyed watching Eve and was not really that interested in other women.

Hesitating he looked back at Scott who had stood and was almost naked. Cheryl looked over his shoulder and thought to herself that Scott really was a nice looking man with a nice body and for the first time felt a little jealous.

"Come on," she said to Mike laughing.

They walked out of the room leaving the two as they climbed onto the bed. A few minutes later they were sitting at the deserted pool and enjoying the late night air. "You would rather be upstairs watching Eve wouldn't you," she asked Mike?

Flustered Mike replied quickly thinking she was upset, "Not at all. I enjoy spending time with you. I think of all our friends you are the most attractive."

"Liar. It is ok. We are all in the lifestyle for our own reasons. I can tell you enjoy watching Eve and are not really into other women that much. There is nothing wrong with that. Do you enjoy other things as well?"

"What do you mean," he asked? "I am not bi or anything."

"That was not what I was thinking but if you were that is ok. I have just heard that some guys who are into watching their wives with other men also enjoy them going out with guys alone. Kind of like dates and then coming home to them after they have had sex."

That was indeed one of the things Mike fantasized about but he was not sure he was ready to admit it. "Eve and I have never discussed that."

Cheryl was not sure she believed that. "Have you and Scott ever done that."

"We have played alone but Scott enjoys participating with me or without me so I don't think he would get off on me going on a date. He might not object but it would not excite him. If he wanted to I guess I would feel the same. It would not excite me but if he wanted to I would be ok with it."

They talked for a while longer and finally Cheryl slid off the chair and onto her knees. "Since you did not get to watch Eve let me make it up to you," she said smiling at him.

It did not take long for Mike to cum flooding her mouth which Cheryl swallowed. She was surprised at how quickly he came and thought he must have been thinking about Eve the whole time they talked. Having finished her task and put the idea in his head of Scott and Eve dating she was ready to go back upstairs.

As they came back into the room they were greeted by the site of Scott's ass as he pumped his cock into Eve. The two barely noticed Mike and Cheryl coming back into the room and soon Scott was filling her pussy with his load. As he rolled off he looked at Cheryl and she had a wicked thought.

Going to the bed she spread Eve's legs and lowered her face into the messy pussy and began cleaning the cum up. Scott's cock began to harden again at the site and Eve was enjoying the attention to her pussy. Scott move towards Eve's head and fed his cock into her mouth. The two of them played with Eve until she came again and then Cheryl moved up to share Scott's cock with her until he shot a stream of cum into Eve's mouth. Cheryl smiled at Scott and looked over at Mike who was cleaning up the mess he had made.

*****************

Cheryl was on pins and needles the next week wondering if the seed she had planted with Mike was taking root. If so they would be the perfect couple for Scott to play with giving her the chance to enjoy some things on her own. At the end of the week she nor Scott had heard anything from Mike or Eve. By Sunday she was beginning to think her efforts were in vain when Scott walked into the den.

"Mike just called and wanted to know if we wanted to come down to their place next weekend. What do you think?"

"I guess that is fine," she said knowing she would not be going with him. She could already feel the headache she would claim to have coming on. It was worth it to her to spend a Saturday evening alone if it secured what she wanted. She really did not feel she was being devious. This is what Scott wanted and she was getting what she wanted. Neither of them was being hurt and they were both going to be enjoying themselves soon. If they did not enjoy their fantasies together there was nothing wrong with that.

The next Saturday morning Cheryl asked Scott to get her something for a headache before she got out of bed. She lingered in bed for an extra hour before crawling out and making it to the couch to lie down again. She could see the concern on Scott's face but knew it was not concern about her having a headache. He did not want to miss going to Daytona.

"How are you feeling baby," he asked.

"I will be fine. Just a headache. I took the medicine you gave me and will doze here for awhile and it will pass." The truth was she had no headache at all but she wanted Scott to go to Daytona without her and have a great time. The more fun he had the better. By that evening she was much worse and Scott knew he had to call Mike.

"I will give Mike and call and see if we can do it another time," he said.

"Don't be silly," Cheryl replied keeping her voice low to prevent aggravating her faked headache. "Just because I cannot go does not mean you shouldn't."

"I had better stay here and take care of you," he said tentatively. "Besides would you be comfortable with me going off to play alone?"

"How is it different than the hotel the other night? Mike and I were downstairs most of the time. I do not have to be there every time you want to see Mike and Eve. Besides, Mike will not miss out on anything. He prefers to watch her play more than playing with another woman. It is actually perfect that I got a headache."

Letting his cock control his actions he finally replied, "If you are sure then I guess you are right. Will you be ok?"

"Of course, it is a headache is all. I will be fine by tomorrow."

At 2am Cheryl's cell phone rang and when she answered Eve was on the other side. "Hey Cheryl, are you feeling ok?"

"Yes I am fine. Is Scott ok? What time is it?"

"He is fine. It is a little after two. He has been drinking and Mike and I are worried about him driving. Mike asked me to call and see if it is ok if he stays until morning. Scott is pretty insistent about leaving."

"Of course it is fine. I would rather have him with friends than out on the road. Put him to bed and tell him I will see him in the morning."

Saying goodbye she hung up and smiled as she went back to sleep. It had worked out even better than she had hoped.

********************

Two weeks later Scott and Cheryl were headed down to Daytona to the monthly house party. Cheryl was excited since it had been almost four months since she had done anything exciting. Other than the one night with Mike and Eve she had only been with Scott and as much as she loved him she was ready for someone more dominant.

There were already several couples there when they arrived and Cheryl was mingling as soon as they walked in the door. She did not have anything planned but was excited to be back in the environment with other open minded people. Eventually couples started pairing off and Cheryl was not sure where Scott had gotten off to. Mike and Eve were not at the party so he must have found another couple to spend time with. She was going to head upstairs with Maria and Brian but did not want to leave until she knew where Scott had gotten off to.

Walking out to the deck she saw Scott talking to Brian and wondered what they were up to. She was not sure if she should interrupt and there really was no need to. Brian or Maria would fill her in on what was going on if it was anything important. Turning back to enter the house she ran into Maria who handed her a joint.

"What are they up to," she asked Cheryl?

"Beats me. I guess Brian will fill us in."

As they stood there talking a familiar face walked up. "Hey there pretty ladies. How are you two this evening?" Kirk said. "The last time I saw you Cheryl we did not get to finish what we started."

"Hi handsome," Cheryl said flirting back. She definitely remembered Kirk. Of the three men that night he had been the most aggressive. Seeing him again was exciting and she could feel herself getting wet when he leaned over and kissed her. "Here alone," she asked?

"No. I brought a guest. She is somewhere around her."

"Ah..girlfriend?"

"Nope. Just a friend. We are both available to play with whoever we like," he said smiling at her.

"Maybe she would like to play with Scott," Maria said. "You could come up and play with Cheryl, Brian and me."

"I think I can arrange that. Let me find her and I will put her on his trail. That is assuming Cheryl is game," he said as he cupped her ass.

This guy took what he wanted and the thought of playing with him had her ready to drag him up the stairs. Scott was better looking but Kirk had a dominant aura about him that Cheryl had come to lust after.

"I am game for whatever you want sweetie," she said snuggling up to him.

"Be right back," he said and left to find his friend.

Brian and Scott walked back into the house and began mingling with others again. Brian made his way over to Cheryl and Maria who were both curious about what they had been discussing.

12