Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We raced into the room without bothering to close the door. Somehow the door remained propped open as we dove onto the bed and arranged ourselves mouth to cunt to start licking each other. I was on the bottom staring up at Julie's clit ring as she drove he mouth into my pussy. I felt her tongue expertly explore my vagina. My own tongue seemed to know exactly what Julie wanted because I could feel her pulsating hips meet each thrust of my tongue.

I heard Bob and Jeff as they made it into the room and shut the door. "I told you they were going to start without us," Bob said to Jeff. "Should we watch or dive in?" he asked.

"Let's just watch for awhile," said Jeff wisely. I returned my attention to Julie's pussy as I felt my own body building towards an earth shattering climax. Julie's juices started soaking my face as I continued to probe her pussy. And then it happened. She exploded. She drenched my face with a stream of cum that kept coming for at least 10 seconds. I clamped my mouth on her cunt and drank as much of it as I could and felt myself beginning to explode as well. Julie sensed that I was about to cum as she drove her tongue deep into my cunt and hummed to make create a vibration that triggered the most massive orgasm I had ever had. I too let loose with a torrent of liquid that shot from me as if my cunt was a fire hose.

"Wow," said Jeff as some of my juices landed on him. "Did you see that?" he asked Bob.

"Oh, yeah," said Bob, "Oh, yeah."

Julie and I lay lips to cunts for a few minutes and then she rolled off me and onto her back. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Was that wonderful!" she moaned. I just lay on my back, lost in the afterglow of my orgasm.

"I wonder what we have unleashed," muttered Jeff. "Do you think they will still want cock after they have discovered pussy?"

Julie rolled over and turned to face them and said, "Well, do you want to find out?" She got off the bed and pulled her dress off and walked up to Bob and gave him a lip lock. "Get those clothes off, big boy. I want to sample your wares," she said to him as she stood up. She helped Bob pull his shirt off and then unbuckled his pants until his cock was staring her in the face. She turned to Jeff and said, "Susan wants to get fucked by you. She has been thinking about your cock all day. Go drill her and fill her." She returned to Bob's cock and started sucking it.

"How did she know that?" I wondered to myself. She was right. I had been thinking about Jeff's cock all day. In fact, what I had been thinking about was both cocks and pussy and all of the possible combinations. Jeff got up and took his clothes off and sat on the bed next to me. He started stroking my breasts and playing with my nipples. His fingers made circles on my skin and moved slowly towards my pussy. I felt my body start to tingle again and realized that I was already on the way to another orgasm. It wasn't going to take much. I spread my legs for Jeff and he started stroking my clit.

"Jeff, I am so ready already. Just drill me like Julie told you to." I pulled my legs up to my shoulders and said, "I want your cock in me now. Fuck me hard." Jeff climbed on me and in one quick thrust, sank his cock all the way into me. I felt his balls slap my ass as he started to pound away.

Julie stopped sucking Bob and told him to get on the bed next to me. She climbed onto him and started fucking him next to me. She looked at me while she was fucking my husband and smiled and mouthed me a kiss. She put her hand on Jeff's ass and stared pushing him into me and pushing herself onto Bob at the same time. We built a rhythm together and I could feel another orgasm climbing inside me. In moments, I let loose with scream and another torrent of cum as Jeff continued to pound me. I pounded back and felt still another orgasm building. Jeff was about to cum as well and I told him to switch to a 69. He rapidly pulled his cock from my cunt and sunk it down my throat as he clamped his mouth onto my pussy. He pounded himself into my face a few more times before I erupted onto his face. That was all it took for him and he started to cum in my mouth. I managed to keep from swallowing most of his jism because I knew that Julie wanted her share. I just lay there as Jeff collapsed on me, swirling his cum around in my mouth and watching Julie as she brought Bob to another climax.

"Tell me when you are about to cum," she said to Bob. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said to him.

"Now would be good," grunted Bob as he continued to thrust his hips into Julie. She launched herself off of his cock and switched into a 69 position on top of him, taking his cock deep in her throat and grabbing his balls with both hands. Her head bounced up and down on his cock as her hips pounded on his face and Bob grunted loudly, "Now!" and erupted in Julie's mouth. She kept him and all of his cum in her mouth until he started to go soft and then she sat up and looked lustfully at me. I nodded to her and she brought her face to mine and we traded our husband's cum for the second time that night. We swished it back and forth, letting some of it escape from our mouths and drip down my face and neck. We kept on trading back and forth, swallowing a little bit with each trade until we were both empty. Julie licked the cum from my face and neck and kissed me once again and then returned to sitting on Bob's face.

I rolled out from under Jeff and took Bob's limp cock in my mouth and started to suck him hard as Julie worked on his face. I felt Bob start to get hard as I took him in and out of my mouth. I played with his anus and tickled his balls and pretty soon, he turned into a tent pole again. I climbed on him facing Julie and started to fuck him. Julie and I reached for each other's breasts and squeezed and fondled each other while we rocked away on top of Bob. Julie started to get that glazed look again that indicated she was going to cum soon and I said to her, "I want to drink your cum, my darling." Julie stood up with her legs on either side of Bob and offered me her cunt. She stroked herself as I licked her and stuck first my fingers and then my whole hand deep into her cunt. My hand was buried to my wrist inside her as she exploded in a drenching orgasm that would have made Cytheria proud. She squired all over my face. She drenched Bob and Jeff and made a pool of pussy juice on the bed. Her whole body shuddered and shook as I slowly pulled my arm from inside her. I reached up to help her sit down and she almost collapsed onto Bob's chest and into my arms. Her head fell onto my shoulder and she melted into my arms, totally spent.

I hugged her and stroked her as I slowly fucked Bob. In a few moments, she slid from my arms and onto the bed next to Jeff who had returned to life watching Julie's climax. He kissed her and stroked her for awhile and then looked at me and asked, "How are you doing?"

"I'm good," I said to him as I lazily rocked back and forth on Bob's cock. I looked at Jeff's cock and said, "But I would be even better if you would shove that beautiful cock of yours up my ass and make me into the filling in the Oreo."

Jeff grinned at me and said, "Right on. My favorite cookie." He rose from next to Julie and positioned himself behind me and pressed his cock against my anus. Julie saw what was happening and sat up and offered to help lubricate my ass hole. She pulled herself off the bed and put her face to my ass and licked me. She reached into her own cunt and coated her hand with her own cum and rubbed it into my butt. Then she slipped her fingers into my cunt while Bob was fucking me and used my own juices to lubricate me. She stuck first one finger than another into my ass until she was satisfied that I was well lubricated, and then she guided her husband's cock into my ass.

She lay herself down between Bob's legs so that she could see both Bob and Jeff's cocks as they fucked me and she used her hands to help keep both cocks on target. When Bob slipped out, she guided him back into my cunt. And I could feel her hands as she coaxed their cocks along. She told me later that she fondled and licked both men's balls and frigged herself while they were fucking me.

The four of us kept up a slow rhythm that built slowly towards yet another climax. Julie found herself in the role of rhythm keeper as Bob and Jeff slowly increased their pace. It took awhile, but eventually they were pounding into me for all they were worth and I could feel yet another massive orgasm building. Bob started coming first and Jeff followed closely. I kept on pounding back into them as I approached my climax, but they were spent. I could feel them softening inside of me, but Julie was taking care of me. She pulled Bob out of my cunt and stuck his cock in her mouth as she pushed her hand in and found that special spot that let me free. I started bucking and thrashing as my orgasm cut loose. I felt Jeff's cock slip from my ass as I unloaded. Julie pulled her hand from my pussy and started licking me gently. I kept on thrashing for quite awhile as she gently licked me, and then I collapsed, the squished center of an Oreo cookie with Julie licking on the filling.

We all lay there in a heap for awhile before Jeff rolled off me and I rolled off Bob. After what seemed like a long while, Julie pulled herself from the pile and kissed me and asked if I wanted to shower with her. I smiled at her and pulled myself off the bed and followed her into the bathroom. She started the shower and invited me in when it was warm. She soaped my entire body and shampooed my hair and then let me return the favor. Then she gave me a strange look and said, "I have to pee. Are you OK if I pee in the shower with you?"

I looked at her and smiled and said, "You may have to wash my hair and face again?"

"Why's that," she asked as I knelt in front of her and put my mouth to her pussy. "Oh, I see," she said with a laugh. "Well, here goes." She started to pee on my face. I tasted a little of her pee, knowing that it was sterile and harmless, but feeling rather kinky nonetheless. I let her squirt until she had drained herself and then I put my tongue to her pussy and started licking. She put her hands on my head and pulled me to her and I could feel her twitch as she started to have yet another orgasm. It was just a small one, but it was fun to compare the taste of her two juices. Her pee had an acidic taste, but her orgasm was sweet and musky. I felt her pour some more shampoo in my hair and rub it in while she kept me pressed to her cunt, and then she pulled herself away and knelt down and soaped my face again. When she had soaped and rinsed me again, she kissed me once again and we held the kiss as the shower poured down on us.

I heard some noise outside the shower and felt the shower door open. Bob and Jeff were standing there grinning at us. "Don't you girls ever quit?" Jeff asked.

We looked up at them and giggled, but didn't respond. We just got up and let them each hand us a towel. We let them take the bathroom as we returned to the bed. We climbed under the covers together and just cuddled as we drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...