Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 07

Story Info
The conclusion:
11.7k words
3.51
43.5k
27
69

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader:

I wanted to thank everyone for reading my story. I have received many comments and I appreciate both good and the constructive comments. I would like to address some of the comments directly.

1. During the course of this story and my previous one I have received comments concerning my grammar. I am the first to admit I did poorly in English both in High School and College so your help is appreciated. I would ask that if you could give specifics that would help. A general comment does not help me correct my mistakes.

2. During the course of both of my submissions I have received thoughts about the direction and what people would like to happen. I appreciate this input and I may use them in future stories but any suggestions you give are not used in the current story. If I follow a suggested line it is purely coincidental. I normally layout all the chapters before I even begin writing and have a good idea of the direction. At the point I start submitting I am just filling in details.

3. One person complained they did not like waiting on chapters. Sorry. I personally like anticipating the next chapter from other writers. If you do not I always put "Conclusion" in the description of my last chapter so wait until then to start reading. I typically keep mine to 5-10 chapters. More than that gets tiresome to me both from a writing standpoint or reading.

Again thank you all for reading my stories. I enjoy writing them and gladly respond to any questions. Have a great 2014.

Chapter 7

The weekend had been fantastic even though Cheryl was too tired to participate much on Saturday night. Early Saturday evening they had sat around and smoked pot as they watched the video Kirk had taken Friday night. Even though everyone knew Cheryl was in no condition to play it did not stop them from having fun with her before Brian and Kirk fucked Maria. Kirk hooked his phone up to the USB port on the TV and they were able to view the night's events on the big screen.

Kirk leaned back on the couch and pulled Cheryl's head over to his lap. "Suck my cock," he demanded. "You may be too worn out for fucking but you can still suck cock."

Cheryl complied and even though she was tired her pussy still moistened at being dominated. "Look at yourself Cheryl. What a fucking slut. Do you enjoy being my whore," Kirk asked?

Cheryl did not answer but slipped her hand between her legs and began gently massaging her sore clit. Maria and Brian smiled at each other when they saw this. Cheryl did not seem to be able to help herself. The domination seemed to release a need in her that could only be satisfied sexually. Maria got off the bed and walked to the couch with a big dildo. She gently spread some lube on Cheryl's pussy and slowly slid the dildo in. Cheryl winced as she was violated with the sex toy and Maria stopped momentarily.

"Fuck her with it," Kirk said. "I let her have fun last night fucking everyone in sight so she can entertain me now."

Maria picked up the pace and began fucking Cheryl with the toy. Cheryl moaned both in pleasure and in pain. She watched as Kirk put her in the sling and Maria began fucking her. Kirk kept up the verbal abuse as she sucked his cock. When they got to the part where Maria talked about Scott her pussy tightened on the toy and she came.

"What do you think Scott is going to think about his little whore when I send this video to him," Kirk asked Cheryl?

Cheryl paused. Surely he would not send the video to Scott. He was just trying to torment her. She took his cock out of her mouth, "Please do not do that. I am not sure what he would do."

"Fuck him. He is at home jerking off right now thinking about what I am doing to you. Get my cock back in your mouth." Maria reached over and pushed Cheryl's mouth back down on Kirk.

Turning to Brian she said, "Throw me another dildo. Her ass is available for another one."

Cheryl spread her legs to give Maria access to her sore asshole. She spread lube on and slowly pushed the new dildo up Cheryl's ass. Kirk threw his phone to Brian and instructed him to video their continued abuse of Cheryl.

Kirk pushed Cheryl's head down on his cock until she gagged. "Enjoy the show Scott," he said looking at the phone. "She got worse than this last night and it is all on video. If you want a copy just let me know." He let Cheryl up and turned her to face the camera. "Look at my whore Scott. She will do anything I tell her."

Maria was ready to be fucked after watching Kirk abuse Cheryl and she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed. "Let the bitch fuck herself," she said with a smirk. The rest of the night was spent fucking Maria as they continued to taunt Cheryl.

****************

Cheryl was surprised when she saw Scott's car in the driveway and chastised herself for not checking to make sure he had made his flight. She wondered if he got tied up at work and had missed his weekend in Vegas. She had no idea Kirk had sent the photos and that Scott had come home early.

Pulling into the driveway she got out of the car removing her bags from the back seat. Walking into the house she looked for Scott but did not call out for him. Walking quickly to the laundry room she put her clothes in the washer. The last thing she wanted was for him to see her cum covered clothes if he was upset.

Once the washer was started she walked to the kitchen and saw Scott sitting by the pool. She opened the sliding glass doors and walked out on the deck. "This is a welcome surprise," she said unconvincingly. "I did not expect you until later."

"I flew back Saturday evening," he replied. He made no move to get up and hug her so she walked over and leaned down giving him a quick kiss.

"I was afraid you missed your flight and never made it out there. Why did you come back early," she asked?

He was prepared for the question. He was not ready to let her know about the text and had come up with a weak but plausible story. "We had an issue with a shipment to one of our major customers and I had to come back and take care of it."

Cheryl looked at him not believing what he said and got a sinking feeling that something was going on. "I tried to call you," he said sarcastically. "You did not answer. You must have been busy."

Cheryl had seen a missed call on Saturday but there had been no message. "I saw a missed call but you left no message. I assumed you had accidently dialed me. You know if you had left a message asking me to call I would have."

Scott remained silent. She finally could take no more of the suspense, "What has gotten you upset? I can tell that you are mad at me."

"Oh I don't know. Maybe I am upset that my wife was away all weekend being treated like another man's personal slut. Yes, I think that is what I am pissed about," he replied angrily.

"It has to be more than that. We have been apart several weekends now and you have never been this upset. Just spit it out. We agreed we would both be honest and not lie to each other."

"Ok," he said abandoning his resolve to keep the text to himself as he stood up and took out his phone. Cheryl suddenly knew what had happened. Kirk had sent the videos. Damn him she had asked him not to and he had done it anyway. Scott fumbled with the phone a moment and then handed it to her.

Cheryl looked at the photo of her and Kirk kissing in the restaurant. She flipped through the rest of the photos and was relieved there were only three and all of them having dinner. She turned and quickly went into Scott's videos and scanned to see if he had any of her weekend activities.

Turning back to Scott she said, "Baby are you really upset about an innocent photo?"

"Innocent? I thought this was about your problem with being submissive. I did not realize you were going out on dates with the guy."

"Calm down. It was not a date," she said.

"It sure looks like one. When we agreed to this I told you that you could have one weekend at Brian and Maria's. The goal was for you to get this under control and stop it. Are you telling me you were with Brian and Maria all weekend?"

Cheryl was relieved. She could answer this honestly. "Yes. I drove down around noon on Friday and was with them all weekend. No one felt like cooking Friday night so we all went to dinner. Who do you think took the damn picture? I am sorry it was sent to you and that you got upset but it was innocent. All you had to do was leave a message and I would have called you and explained."

Scott was silent. It made sense. He had locked in thinking the waitress took the photo and that she was alone on a date with Kirk. He was not happy but the explanation fit. "Why did he send the photos to me? Is he rubbing my face in it?"

"Look babe. I am not happy that he sent the photos. Honestly I am not sure it was even meant for you. I think he was sending a copy to Brian and Maria. The message is not rude and I don't think it was meant for you. It was a mistake.

You do not understand the relationship." she continued. "I am not submissive to Kirk in non-sexual situations. The only time he controls me is when we are having sex or at a party where sex is going on. Outside of that he does not tell me what to do. He may want to but I am still the independent person I have always been except during those specific times. That is why I do not think he sent that on purpose. We were not in that mode when he sent that."

Cheryl sensed that she had deflated his anger but could not help but think of the videos and other pictures Kirk may have. She had to get ahead of the issue just in case Kirk sent Scott something else in the future. As they sat in silence she thought about Kirk's assertion that Scott got off thinking about what she did and it made sense to her. Why else would he allow it? It was just the fact that it got so extreme so quickly that upset him. If it was normal sex he himself had said he enjoyed watching her play.

Suddenly a clear path forward occurred to her. She did not want to give up her extreme sex and Scott enjoyed seeing her play with others and even joining. She realized her mistake with Eve was trying to get Scott out of the way so she could do what she wanted. That was bound to blow up at some point because when he did find out it was just too big of a shock. She needed to bring him around slowly. Starting back at the beginning with normal play and taking him with her as she got more extreme. Just the thought of Scott treating her like Kirk did made her pussy moisten. She decided to press.

"You know there could be another reason also. Kirk knows that you enjoy watching me from when you used to come to the parties. He also knows how much I enjoy you seeing me play. He knows I would prefer you to be involved. Maybe he was trying to include you," she said tentatively.

"I don't believe that for a moment. If he sent it on purpose he did it to humiliate me."

"You may be right but it would be nice to watch some videos with you of me playing. I always liked when you watched me. It made me feel slutty. You would enjoy that wouldn't you," she asked?

He did not answer and by that she knew the answer. He still had the urge to play and see her play. Kirk was right. "I love you babe," she said as she hugged him. "I know this is all hard but I want you to enjoy the parts that you can. I think you would enjoy seeing me play even if it sometimes pushed your limits."

Scott wanted to dispute this but he knew it was the truth. If she would just not push it to the extreme it could be what he initially imagined. Maybe she was moving in the right direction if he just gave her some more time. He finally got up and went into the house. Cheryl took a deep breath feeling as if she had just dodged a huge bullet.

*******************

She spoiled Scott the next three weeks. She cooked his favorite meals, took long walks at the beach and most importantly did everything sexually she knew he liked. When she could she talked about some of the things she did at parties always careful to not mention Kirk to much or some of the more extreme things she did. She even sent him a couple of links to porn sites that focused on couples and cuckolds. She did not think of Scott as a submissive sissy cuckold but wasn't any man who allowed his wife to play a cuckold? She thought he might identify with the things on the site and adjust to her including him.

Scott knew what she was doing and was confused about his feelings. He had to admit he would like to see her play. That had been his initial interest when he had brought the lifestyle up. He was not sure how he veered off into dating Eve and did not realize that Cheryl and orchestrated the whole thing. He felt Cheryl was the sexiest lady he knew and seeing her have fun was very erotic for him. As long as she did not take it past a certain point he enjoyed it.

Monday when Scott got home he expected Cheryl to tell him what she had planned for him to do the next weekend but she said nothing. Maybe she had decided to skip this month's party. It did not seem likely since she had obviously gone through a lot of effort to get him excited about what she was doing.

Scott did not mention it and when he got home on Tuesday he heard Cheryl in the living room on the phone. He stopped and listened for a moment to her side of the conversation.

"No. I don't think it is working sending him out of town when I am down there. He just worries and gets agitated. I think it would be better if he was here and I could talk to him throughout the weekend."

A pause as she listened. "I know but that is a risk I am willing to take. I know when I am playing I say some things but that is just playtime. I love Scott and I would rather him be a part of this even if he cannot accept everything. I know he may never accept some of the things I enjoy but some of the milder things I think he would."

Another long pause as the other person spoke. "I am not sure yet. It is a little like walking on egg shells. I want him to enjoy it and push him a little but not too far too fast. I just want to take it slowly and when I hit a point where he pushes back I will know that is the limit and I can include him on anything up to that point."

A brief pause and then she continued. "No. I am not setting up anything for him this weekend. I want to start to include him and see how it goes."

After a few more moments Cheryl ended the call.

Scott opened the front door and closed it again a little louder this time so she would think he just walked in. "Hey baby," Cheryl said walking to the front door. "How was your day?"

"It was fine, nothing like a nice quite day with no issues popping up to let you get caught up. How was yours?"

"It was good. Went to the store and got you everything you like so you would be comfortable this weekend while I am out of town," Cheryl said.

"No road trip," he asked faking surprise?

"No. I thought we might try something different. I don't like you not being involved at all so I thought I might send some photos and call you while I am gone. What do you think?"

"I am not sure. I would rather you just stay home with me and we can make our own pictures," he said.

"I think you will like it. At least I hope you do. I really want you to enjoy this also. Just promise that if I push it too far you will not get mad. Just let me know. I really do not want you miserable while I work out my problem," she said earnestly.

"Ok. We will give it a shot but babe I want you to get over this and soon. I do not want this to become the norm for us with you seeing other people."

Neither realized that they were tittering on the edge of disaster. Cheryl, despite her good intentions would never give up her new lifestyle. The only hope was to get Scott involved because her love for him would not conquer the insatiable desire she felt.

****************

Cheryl thought about how to handle things all week. She was all over the place with this new arrangement. She loved the way Kirk, Maria and Brian treated her. She enjoyed getting high and letting them verbally and physically dominate her. She even got off on them belittling Scott but afterwards always felt bad about the things they said about him. Maybe knowing she could share at least some of her adventures with him would help her curb her desire for the more extreme things she currently liked. All she could do was hope.

In the meantime she was determined to help Scott enjoy it at least in some ways. She purposely waited until Scott got home on Friday before she left. When he got in she was almost ready but she asked him to fix himself a drink and wait downstairs until she finished. She gave him a few minutes to get settled in and then came down.

She had picked a very tight dress that she knew Scott liked from when he had played with her. It was low cut and very short. She did it purposely to get him thinking about what she would be doing the rest of the weekend. She had an overnight bag and handed it to him so he could take it to the car for her.

Just before he walked out the door she said, "Wait a minute. I forgot something."

Going to the laundry room she got a shear pair of panties and tossed them to him, "Can you put them in my overnight bag? I will probably need them."

Despite knowing what she was doing Scott felt his cock hardening. He put the panties in the bag and took it out to the car. He put the bag in the back seat and waited as she walked to the car.

"I will see you Sunday babe. Anytime you want feel free to call. If I do not pick up leave a message and I will call back. I will send you a few photos and maybe a video but if I go too far just text back and tell me. Deal?"

He did not answer the question instead saying, "Sure you don't want to stay home with me?"

"No babe," she said firmly. "I think this could work and honestly I think this will curb my desire for some of the more extreme things I have been doing. Let's try to have fun with it and just see if it works."

"Ok. I love you. Come back to me as soon as you can."

***************

Cheryl drove to St. Augustine thinking about the weekend. If only this would work it might make Scott happier. She had lied to him because she did not think she could stop the extreme things she was doing. She knew he would get tired of the current situation soon but if she could include him in the milder play it may be a workable compromise for the long term. Maybe they could even play with another couple so he could enjoy another woman.

Brian and Maria were in a great mood when Cheryl arrived. They had really enjoyed the last weekend they all spent together and Maria was becoming more and more dominant with Cheryl. Cheryl did not mind because it did not affect their relationship outside of sex and it fulfilled her need to be dominated.

"Come on in sweetie," Maria said as walked into the den.

"Hi Cheryl," Brian said as they walked in. "You are looking beautiful as usual."

"Thanks," Cheryl replied and they all sat down. Cheryl wanted to talk to them about this weekend before everyone else arrived. She had talked to Maria and knew she did not understand the change of direction with Scott but Cheryl thought it would work.

"So Scotty is staying home this weekend," Maria asked?

"Yes," replied Cheryl. "I want you two to help me make this work to. If we are really friends you do not want to see my marriage fail. I realize I have made some mistakes. I pushed Scott out of the way and when he saw what I was doing it was too much. I want to start slowly including him in things. I don't know if I could ever get him there but I would love for Scott to replace Kirk in our little group. That will be a while if at all so do not say anything to Kirk. We can still have the kind of play we like but I want to include Scott on some of the milder things. Photos and videos maybe even some teasing and phone calls. I think it can work."