Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I am sure you want to spread your legs as soon as you can," he said with a touch of sadness in his voice.

Fucking sissy she thought. Was he going to cry? If he was any kind of a man he would be doing for her what she had to get Kirk to do. "Don't sound so sad baby. As you have admitted you cannot do what Kirk can do for me. He will keep me

satisfied. Doesn't that make you happy for me?"

There was a pause and then the line went dead.

Cheryl grabbed her bags and started the half hour trip down to St. Augustine. She arrived around one and was welcomed by Brian and Maria. They relaxed until around seven and then started getting ready for the nights events.

****************

Cheryl was home on Sunday shortly after noon and Scott could tell the weekend had taken a heavy toll on her. When she got home she did not even take her bag out of her car choosing instead to go straight upstairs and get in the shower.

Afterwards she went to bed and Scott did not see her until late that evening. He had gotten her bag out of the car and put her clothes in the washer. He also had gotten a text from Kirk telling him their latest adventure was on the site and for him to enjoy it while he jerked off. Scott went to the site and clicked the latest video.

He was not really surprised by what he saw. Cheryl had a dog collar on and was tied to a St. Andrews cross where she was mocked and fondled by several men. A toy had been inserted in her pussy and Kirk enjoyed turning the intensity up and watching her beg for him to turn it down.

Once they tired of the display she was released and although mobile she was not allowed to stand on her feet but was made to crawl.

Maria had attached a leash to the dog collar and led her around to the men who took turns fucking her. Several of the men came in Cheryl's pussy while others came in various other places. Scott had not seen her take any drugs but it was obvious that she was out of her head on something. The party continued like this and Cheryl had come many times when Kirk suddenly called for everyone's attention.

"I have a special treat for you," he said. "As you all know Cheryl is my slut. What you may not know is Cheryl's husband is sitting in Jacksonville right now jerking off thinking about me using his wife. Brian, come over here and take a close up of Cheryl. Look into the camera Cheryl. Anything you want to tell your wimp ass husband?"

Cheryl looked into the camera with glazed eyes and smiled, "Hey babe. Wish you were here to enjoy this."

"Tell him why you come to me Cheryl," Kirk told her.

"Baby you make me come to Kirk for what I need," she said as she looked at the camera. "With that little dick of yours you cannot give me what I need. When I come home you can jerk off while we watch this." She shuttered as she said this enjoying the feeling of throwing this in Scott's face.

Kirk looked around the room until he found the person he was looking for. "Eve, bring Mike over here," he said.

Scott was surprised that Eve was there. He had not seen her or Mike in any of the videos so far. Eve and Mike walked into the camera's view. Eve was practically nude but Mike still had his clothes on. When they were beside Cheryl they stopped and Eve told Mike to strip. Mike started to slowly remove his clothes and when he removed his underwear Scott saw he was wearing the same device he had seen on him before.

Eve spoke up, "This is my cuckold so we thought we would show Scotty what he has in store. Mike lay down."

Mike lay down beside Cheryl and Kirk had her straddle Mike's face. Eve spoke to Mike, "Clean her up so they can use her again baby."

As the camera rotated around the scene Mike began to lick and clean cum from Cheryl's pussy. Scott could take no more and started to stop the video but before he did Kirk stepped in again.

Kneeling behind Cheryl he spoke to Mike, "Spread her ass for me Mikey. I want to take her ass while you lick my balls."

Kirk fucked her hard for several minutes as Cheryl begged him to take her ass. After several minutes Kirk pulled out and shot his load all over Mikes face while Eve smiled. Kirk stood and walked around so Cheryl could clean his cock off. Once she had cleaned his cock completely he said to Cheryl, "Anything else you want to tell Scotty before we enjoy you some more."

After a brief pause Cheryl slid back so her face was over Mikes. She began to lick cum off while everyone applauded. Just before the video stopped Cheryl looked into the camera and smiled.

******************

Scott and Cheryl hardly spoke the next month and things were going downhill quickly. Cheryl made no attempt to hide her conversations with the others. Often she would walk into whatever room Scott was in so he could hear. When the next month's party approached Scott decided he would try one last time to get her to stay home. He knew this was his final attempt and he wanted to make sure Cheryl knew the consequences of her actions.

On the Wednesday before the party he text Cheryl and hoping it would bring up old times he asked her to meet him at the bench when he got off. He received a text a few minutes later, "I am busy packing for the weekend. We can talk here."

Scott arrived home shortly after five. He grabbed a beer and got ready for the conversation to come. He tried several times to start a conversation but Cheryl avoided him. Finally he walked out to the pool and sat on the deck mentally going through his check list of things he needed to do. Finally Cheryl walked out to the deck but did not sit.

"Well," she said. "You wanted to talk?"

"Yes. Sit down we need to discuss some things."

"Sweetie I really do not have time for this. Say what you need to so I can finish getting ready for the weekend."

"Shut up and sit down Cheryl. We need to talk and I want be sure you hear and understand what I am saying," he replied angrily.

Cheryl sighed and sat down. "What?"

"Cheryl I know I made a mistake when I got us into this lifestyle. I take full responsibility for that. Because I felt responsible I have put up with a lot the last year in an effort to help you get out of the lifestyle. I thought if I gave you some room you would tire of it,

especially if I made things great for you here at home. When that did not work I tried to let you know how unhappy I was by not spoiling you but that did not work either. I feel like I have paid the price for my mistake many times over and have gone the extra mile to preserve our marriage."

He stopped hoping for some response from Cheryl. When she sighed again he continued, "Cheryl if you do not stop immediately I will file for divorce after the first of the year."

Cheryl just looked at him. She did not believe anything he was saying and knew it was just his latest attempt to control her. "Look Scotty. You started this and when you could not handle it you decided to stop playing. That is your call but I am not ready to give it up just yet. If you want to join then that is fine and I will even tell Kirk you are taking his place as long as you can do the things he does. If not you are welcome to come but I will be Kirk's while he is around. You are welcome to join in the fun and I really wish you would."

"Cheryl, please believe me. If you walk out that door on Friday to spend the weekend in St. Augustine you will kill our marriage. Even with the things you have done, and I have seen a lot of videos of what has been going on I will forgive you and we can rebuild our life."

"Enjoyed the videos did you," Cheryl asked with a sneer?

"This is your last chance Cheryl. Please do not throw away what we had and what we can rebuild. We can get over the last three years."

Cheryl seemed to think about this a moment and then got up and went back into the house.

*********************

Scott visited his lawyer on Thursday morning and discussed his situation. He told him what he wanted and that he would like the papers by Monday if that was possible. He spent the rest of Thursday looking at apartments and schedule more appointments for Friday.

Thursday night Cheryl made sure Scott saw her packing for the weekend but neither said anything to the other. On Friday Scott visited several more apartments and chose one that he felt would be comfortable.

When Scott got home on Friday Cheryl was not at home. He had not expected her to be. There was a note on the table, "Scott, I have thought about what you said and I do want to save our marriage. I am going to the party this weekend but maybe I will have a new year's resolution we can agree on. Love you, Cheryl."

Scott did not believe the note but true to his nature he held out some hope that maybe she was serious. If not he still had everything in motion. He would talk to her one last time on Sunday. He spent the rest of Friday night reviewing his check list of items before finally falling asleep. Saturday he received a couple of texts from Kirk but ignored them. He packed what he thought would be needed immediately after the move and made notes about what furniture would be needed in the new apartment.

He went to bed early and had slept for almost four hours when his phone beeped. It was a text from a number he did not recognize immediately because he had rarely spoken to Brian but after a few moments it came to him. "You should come get your wife."

Scott stared at the phone a few minutes not sure what to make of the message. He text back and asked, "Is she ok?"

He did not get a response and got up and put his clothes on. He was concerned that something may have happened and Cheryl may be in trouble. He jumped in the car and drove to St. Augustine getting to Brian and Maria's just after two in the morning.

There were about fifteen cars parked in the driveway and in front of the house. Scott went to the front door and started to knock but decided to just go in. When he entered there were several people lounging in the den and no one really noticed him. He stood for a moment scanning the room looking for anyone he knew.

As he stood he listened to some of the conversations and everyone was talking about what was going on upstairs but he could not catch any of the details. He was about to go to the stairs when Brian tapped him on the shoulder and motioned for him to follow him to the deck. Scott followed wondering what in the hell was going on.

"Is she ok," he asked Brian as soon as they were outside.

"Yes. She is fine. Scott, I like you and Cheryl and she told me what you discussed with her. I told her to get her bag and go home, something I have told her in the past. As much as I enjoy playing with her I do not want to break up a marriage. Kirk and Maria have no issues with that. Things are getting pretty wild upstairs and I just thought that maybe if you showed up it would shock some sense into her. If what she told me is true this seems like the last shot for you two."

His words just angered Scott. "You are part of the problem," he said. "I was just stupid but you have known where this was headed and did nothing because you enjoyed it. Now you get an attack of conscious and you expect me to go upstairs and confront her?"

"You do what you want. My conscious is clear. Yes I enjoy Cheryl but I also truly like you both. Do what you want," he said and turned and walked away.

Scott stood for a moment and then headed towards the stairs. He approached the master bedroom and the door was slightly open. Pushing it he entered the room and saw Cheryl on the bed.

The scene was surreal and he stood watching what was happening. A huge black guy was behind Cheryl and had his cock buried in her ass. Several other people stood watching as Cheryl begged the man to fuck her harder. No one noticed Scott or if they did who he was did not register.

Someone walked in behind Scott and he was nudged out of the way finding a chair as his knees buckled. The big man pulled his cock out of Cheryl's ass and she whimpered and begged him to fuck her some more. The big man grabbed her hair and turned her head and fed his cock into her mouth. It was strange to Scott that no one else was playing with Cheryl except for the one man. Everyone seemed to defer to him.

As Cheryl was sucking and cleaning the man's cock Brian walked in and looked over the situation. He walked to the big man and said something to him. The man looked at a couple of other guests and they followed his eyes to Scott. As they did the big man grabbed Cheryl's hair and turned her to face Scott.

"Is this your man," he asked Cheryl.

Cheryl looked through glazed eyes focusing on Scott. Finally she recognized him and smiled as she shook her head. The man shoved her roughly back onto the bed and walked to where Scott was sitting. As he did a chair appeared and he sat beside Scott as if they were about to have tea.

He offered his hand as he said, "Hi Scott. My name is Ted. That is some piece of ass you have there."

Scott did not take his hand and just stared at him. The man finally dropped his hand and continued. "I know this may be a shock but what are you doing here?"

Scott had asked himself that same question a dozen times since entering the room. It was obvious Cheryl was not doing anything she did not want to do. "I came to see if she was ok and give her a last chance to come home."

Ted seemed to ponder this a minute and then stood. He walked to the bed and then turned to speak to Scott again. "Tell you what. Because I like you I will let her decide what she wants to do. If she wants to go with you no one here will stop you two from leaving. If she decides she does not then you get the fuck out of here while we enjoy the bitch. Fair enough?"

Scott shook his head. Ted turned to Cheryl. "Cheryl? That is your name right?"

Cheryl shook her head. "Your man is ready for you to come home. You can leave with him or you can show him you want to stay by doing what you know I like best." Ted climbed onto the bed and knelt with his ass in the air. Cheryl looked at Scott and a brief recognition of what was happening flashed across her face.

Cheryl hesitated as she looked at Scott. Finally turning she smiled as she buried her face in the

ass of the big man and began licking. Everyone cheered and Cheryl looked up and smiled.

Reaching between his legs she pulled his cock back and began sucking it alternating between his ass and cock. Scott stared as another man walked up behind Cheryl and started fucking her.

Scott slowly got up and he felt someone grab his elbow and lead him to the door. He turned and looked at Brian as they walked down the hall. Something suddenly occurred to Scott and he turned to Brian.

"Where are Kirk and Maria?"

Brian hesitated and then led Scott to one of the side bedrooms. "Maria is there second choice," he said as he pushed the door open. Maria was tied to the same St. Andrews cross that Scott had seen in one of the videos. "They come in and use her when they tire of Cheryl. It is not as much fun as she is used to. She likes to be in control but does like the fucking they give her. They kicked Kirk out Friday night shortly after they started playing."

Scott was trying to process what was being said. "Who are they," he asked.

"Kirk wanted to make this his last big party and wanted to video everything so he could send it to you. He wanted it to be very nasty and rough and he invited a friend of his who asked if he could invite a couple of friends. Turns out he was part of a gang in Orlando and he invited some of the other members. Ted is apparently the head guy."

They stood and looked at Maria who raised her head and looked at them. Despite her situation she could not help but say something to Scott. "Like what you saw in there? I may be their second choice but at least I am not licking their black asses like that whore of yours."

Scott turned and left the room without saying anything. He drove home and when he pulled into the driveway he could not remember how he got there. He walked in and sat on the couch and waited for Cheryl to come home. Around ten, earlier than Scott anticipated the doorbell rang. He opened it and two black men were helping Cheryl stand. Her clothes were half on and she was covered in cum. "Hey baby," she said. "I am home. Come give me a big kiss and take me to bed." The two men shoved her in and walked away laughing.

Scott caught Cheryl and helped her upstairs and put her in the shower. Turning it on Scott left her there as she mumbled to herself.

*****************

Cheryl felt like hell on Monday. She slept until noon and finally crawled out of bed. By late afternoon she was feeling a little better. She failed to go into the garage or she would have noticed several pieces of furniture and packed boxes. Scott got in shortly after five and asked Cheryl to come into the den. When she came into the den there was another person there that she did not recognize.

"Cheryl Patterson," the man asked?

"Yes," Cheryl replied confused.

He handed her a manila envelope, "You have been served." The man then turned and left the room. As soon as he left two men came in and Scott turned and spoke to them, "Everything is in the garage. Let me know when you have it loaded."

Scott stepped over to her and led her to the couch.

"Cheryl I want you to listen to me carefully. You need to find a lawyer and have him review the divorce papers with you. I will tell you that you can take them as they are or you will regret it."

"Scott," Cheryl began but he cut her off.

"No Cheryl. Just listen. I downloaded every video that you and Kirk were so anxious for me to see. They are now in my lawyers office and unless you want them to be a part of the proceedings you need to take what I am offering. You will need to call the kids and tell them we are divorcing. Unless you fight the divorce you can tell them we just grew apart and I will back you up. I will never say anything bad about you to them. There is no need for them to know all the details. Cheryl I am as much responsible for this as you and I do not want to make this hard on you."

The men appeared and let Scott know they had finished loading the truck. "There is one more item in the guest bedroom upstairs," Scott said.

The men headed upstairs and soon came back down the stairs with Cheryl's luggage. Cheryl looked at them confused. "That is my luggage," she said.

"Yes," Scott replied. "I have gotten you an apartment. You need to follow these guys to your new place. If I have missed anything you can get it later. They will get you settled in.

Three hours later Cheryl sat on her bed in her new apartment and cried.

**************

Ten months later Scott received a text from Cheryl. He had not seen her in almost eight months. Cheryl had signed the divorce papers with little hesitation. The last thing she wanted was for everything to come to light for her family and friends. "I would enjoy talking. Can you meet at the bench tomorrow?"

Scott saw Cheryl as he walked up the beach. She was sitting on the bench looking rested and better than she had the last time Scott had seen her. As he walked up Cheryl stood and hugged him.

"I am so glad you came. I was not sure if you would."

"Of course I would. How are you doing," Scott asked?

"Good. How about you?"

"I am still adjusting but things are getting better," he replied.

They sat silent for a long time. Finally Cheryl turned to him and said, "Scott I want to apologize and thank you. I know I put you through hell because I was so selfish. I took your love for granted and thought I could do anything and you would never leave me. That is a sorry way to live. Because you were man enough to leave me I woke up. It took a few months and believe it or not I sunk even lower before I came to my senses and admitted my mistakes."