Opening the Door

Story Info
They meet for passion.
1.8k words
4
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door, she walked into her hotel room. It was a standard room, nothing special. She put her suitcase on the bed and dropped her electronic key on the nightstand with her purse. The AC was blowing so the room was cool even though it was still quite warm outside. She walked across the room to the window and pushed the drapes back. Although she couldn't see the ocean from this side of the hotel she was on the top floor and had a wonderful view of the city. It looked beautiful at night when the lights were all twinkling.

Turning around she glanced at the clock and realized that she only had 20 minutes to get ready for dinner. Her conference had lasted much longer than scheduled so she had to hurry. As she opened her suitcase, to find her dress and shoes, her thoughts turned to her dinner companion. They had met last year at the same conference and struck up a friendship. After a year of emails, chats, and phone calls they were in the same city again. Recently, their correspondence had taken a more romantic turn. She wasn't sure where this was going but she certainly wanted to find out.

After a quick shower she slipped in to her blue silk halter dress and strappy black sandals. She loved the way in this dress. It worked magic on her figure. Her 36C's were shown to perfection by the deeply V'd neckline and the open back showed her creamy skin nicely. She always felt sexy when she wore it. She decided to leave her hair down and quickly ran a brush thru it before grabbing her key and purse and heading out the door.

She arrived at the restaurant downstairs with a few minutes to spare. She looked around but didn't see him there yet. So, she asked for a table near the windows where she could watch the ocean while she waited. She sipped her glass of wine and watched the lights of the city playing on the water. Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear him walk up until he cleared his throat. Looking up startled, she smiled when she realized it was him.

She let her gaze linger on him for a moment before he sat down. He was an extremely handsome man. He stood 6 feet with broad muscular shoulders, a slim waist and dark eyes that made you feel like he was touching your soul when he looked at you. Although, it was his hands that had first attracted her attention; they were strong, broad hands that were used to hard work but could be as gentle as a butterfly's kiss.

Over dinner they talked about how things were going for each of them and how much their nightly chats meant to each of them. They talked liked them had known each other forever. At one point in the meal they both reached for the same roll and were surprised by the electricity they felt when their hands touched. She looked up and smiled leaving her hand in his. It felt good to touch him. There had been many nights when chatting online with him that she had imagined those same hands touching her, stroking her body.

They finished dinner and he suggested a walk on the beach. She readily agreed. She wasn't ready to part from his company just yet.

Even though it was still warm the breeze from the water made her shiver as it blew across her bare back, her long hair playing peek-a-boo with her tattoo. He complimented it saying how appropriate a phoenix was for her. He ran his finger along the edge of one wing, causing her to shiver again. Mistaking her second shiver for being cold her stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel the warmth of his chest thru his shirt as she laid her head back against his shoulder.

He reached up and began stroking her neck, tracing the edge of her dress, down her chest and back up her neck. A sigh of pure contentment escaped her lips. Bringing his hand to her cheek he gently turned her head and brushed her lips with his. She leaned back against him and returned the kiss. He continued to kiss her as he ran his hands down her arms and then up her sides, just barely grazing her breast with his fingertips. Opening her mouth slightly she began to tease his lips with her tongue inviting his in. Cupping her breasts with his hands he could feel her nipples hardening and pushing against the silk covering them.

He teased her; his thumbs brushing over her nipples and then gently rolling and pinching. She moaned softly as he began trailing kisses down her neck. She could feel him growing harder and pressing against her. Turning her in his arms he continued to kiss her, following the deeply V'd neckline of her dress. She felt him tug on the tie of her halter. A moment later she inhaled sharply as the top of her dress slid down exposing her taunt, aching breasts to the cool sea breeze. Her nipples stood out even more invitingly. He leaned forward and took one in his mouth then the other, sucking and flicking his tongue over her sensitive nipples. She could feel the wetness growing between her legs. I felt so good to have his hands and mouth on her skin.

Tangling her hands in his hair she pulled him up to her and kissed him hungrily. She kissed his neck and began nibbling on his earlobes as she unbuttoned his shirt. Moving lower with her kisses she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and half way down his arms, monetarily trapping them against his sides. Taking advantage of his confinement she licked and kissed her way across his chest and down his belly, while her hands were busy undoing his belt and zipper. She pushed his slacks and boxers low on his hips, his hardening cock standing up from a crown of dark curls.

She admired its glistening length as she ran her nail along the underside and back across the top. She continued to tease him with her nails, running them along the inside if his thighs and across his balls. Kneeling on the sand in front of him she kissed the tip of his cock. Very slowly she took him into her mouth, until he could feel himself pushing against the back of her throat as she swallowed even more of his length. He moaned in pleasure as she released him just as slowly, until only the tip remained in her mouth. She continued to work her way up and down his length circling her tongue around him and gently stroking his balls with her hands. He growled low in his throat and she could feel him grow harder with each stroke. She wondered how much he could take before he came.

As if reading her thoughts he reached down taking her hair in his hands urging her faster. As she continue to moving up and down his length, her thumb found the soft spot just behind his balls and began massaging little circles. This new sensation was more than he could take. She could feel him stiffen, his hands clenching in her hair, as he swelled and pulsed in her mouth sending waves of cum down her throat. Greedily, she swallowed and sucked until he was completely spent.

His hands still in her hair, he pulled her lips from his cock and up to his mouth. He kissed her tasting his muskiness on her tongue. He continued to kiss her as he ran his down her body, playing with her still taunt nipples before he reached behind her to undo the zipper of her dress. Suddenly there was a pool of blue silk at her feet.

He stands for a moment admiring the site of her on the beach in the moonlight wearing only her heels and black lace panties; her long hair dancing in the wind. Just the sight of her like that was enough to bring him back to half-mast. Laying his shirt out like a blanket he pulls her down onto it.

Leaning over he takes her nipple into his mouth, suckling, drawing little moans of pleasure from her. He replaces his mouth with his hand and trails kisses across her chest to lick and nibble at her other breast. His hand moves down across her belly, followed by his mouth, leaving kisses along her hipbone. Gently he nudges her thighs apart and her breath catches in her throat as his warm breath hits her. He inhales, taking in her scent. She smells of jasmine and honey.

He can feel himself growing hard again as he let his fingers play, running in and out of her carefully trimmed soft hairs. His fingers press further down, cupping her mound, moving around in small circles. Edging her legs further apart, he began to run his finger up and down, coming back to make lazy circles around her clit , bringing her close to her climax, then pulling away. She gets wetter, crying out, wanting him to thrust his fingers into her. Parting her swollen lips he runs his tongue gently around in small circles, flicking her clit with each pass.

She whimpers in pleasure as he pushes his fingers into her, moving in and out. He continues to thrust in and out as he licks and sucks her. He moves his hands up her belly to her breasts, pinching and rolling each nipple in time with his tongue. Feeling her thighs begin to tremble, he moves back onto his knees. He could see the look of pleasure and frustration on her face as she reaches for him, silently begging him for more.

Pulling her feet onto his shoulders, he takes her hips and pulls her to him, thrusting deeply into her. He can feel her muscles tightening against his length, pulling him deeper. Slowly he pulls out almost completely, leaving just the tip of his cock in her. He thrusts shallowly and quickly, teasing her, before again thrusting deeply in to her. He continues pumping into her harder and faster, encouraged by her moans of pleasure. She bucks against him, pushing her hips up to meet him each time.Reaching down he finds her clit with his thumb and begins rubbing it in time with his thrusts. She cries out, arching her back, her juices flowing over him as she reaches her climax. Seeing her writhe under him and feeling her muscles milking him with each movement he finds his release as well.

Sated and content, he kisses her and slowly pulls away, then lays his head on her stomach. She reaches down and smoothes his hair away from his face, smiling as she watches him. Relaxed they watch the moon rising above them.