Opening the Door

Story Info
Things are not always as they seem.
977 words
3.78
14.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to find a handsome police officer ringing the doorbell. I was about to ask if there is a problem but hesitated for a moment distracted by the intense look in his eyes.

"There is a dangerous rapist in the area miss, we are close to apprehending him. There is no need to be alarmed. We are checking houses to make sure people are safe. May I come in and check the premises please?" he said with an authoritative tone in his voice.

I opened the door wider to allow him in.

"Miss, may I have a drink of water please?" he asked as he entered the hall.

"Are you alone in the house?" he asked as we made our way along the hall in the direction of the kitchen .

"I am the only one here. I do expect my husband home soon." I explained.

As I reached for the kitchen door I felt a handcuff slip around my wrist and ratchet closed with a single amazingly fast motion. A strong arm appeared around me pulling me off balance by my chest. I don't even remember doing anything constructive to stop this.

By the time I regained my balance my wrists were tightly secured behind me in hand-cuffs. These were not cheap play cuffs these felt like the real thing and there was no escape. I made an attempt to scream but there was already a hand in front of my mouth. As I opened my mouth to scream the strong hand forced in some sort of cloth. At the same time I felt something push on the backs of my knees and I collapsed to the floor. I felt something wrapped around my head over my mouth holding the cloth into place and then it was pulled very tight and secured.

It had taken but a few seconds to go from being free and confident to being down on my knees, unable to call for help and defenceless.

"If your husband is due home, I guess I don't have long." the voice behind said.

I felt his hands under my arms as I was dragged backwards through the open door to the lounge. I landed on the sofa like some kind of rag doll. I landed laying on my arms, face up. I tried my hardest to scream through the gag but very little noise came out. This brought a content grin to his face as he stared at me. I could tell he was getting off on the power trip.

I kicked out with my legs as he approached. His eyes lit up as he caught my ankles. He forced me down onto the sofa using his body to part my legs. There was nowhere I could go, no way to escape. As his weight came down on top of me his hands came up to my blouse. A shower of buttons flew around the room as my naked breasts were revealed. A strong hand gripped around my neck under my chin as I tried to turn away. It held me firmly down as I felt a mouth closing around my erect right nipple. He sucked hard on the nipple and I could feel my resistance dying away, my breathing deepening and my pussy moistening just begging to be taken. In frustration that my body was giving in to him so easily I squealed and thrust with my hips and legs trying to throw him off. It didn't help. I felt the other hand probing between my legs. I assume it was looking for knickers to remove but there were none there.

I like the airy feel of a naked pussy and a short skirt. I so wished I had been wearing big thick difficult to move underwear today. The hand didn't take long to identify the nakedness. I felt a firm press of a thumb against my clitoris where it stayed slowly making circles. I felt fingers of the same hand caress down over the soft smooth folds of my freshly shaved labia past the opening to my pussy and probe all around my anus. I fought as much as I could but this was feeling hot as hell. Fighting really took concentration and effort. My arms were no use to me. I couldn't scream for help. I kicked and fought with my legs but had very little effect.

Moments later the hand parted me a little and I just couldn't help the way that my back arched pushing me up into him as he thrust deep inside me. I so wanted to be motionless but I couldn't help gasping for breath as he eagerly thrust into me over and over again. I couldn't breathe through my mouth and it seemed that my nose was just far too small to let in the air I needed.

Both hands pushed fingers into my hair holding my head still as he kissed my neck. the sudden grunt and the deep penetrating thrust gave away the fact that he was unloading inside me. I wanted so much to not respond but I couldn't fight the orgasm back as my body exploded into shivers.

He collapsed over me, settling to one side.

"Hi honey, I'm home." he gently whispered into my ear.

I rubbed my cheek against his and gave a squeeze with my legs as one last shiver took over my body.

We lay there entwined for a long time close together. Both feeling content and satisfied. Despite still being gagged and cuffed, I felt content, satisfied and one with my husband. He is my strong loving man and it makes me feel so good when he takes me just the way he wants. He was in control and yet always manages to give me what I need to have a great time.