Opening Up

Story Info
A couple's experiment with an open marriage.
10.2k words
4.16
77.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,320 Followers

I don't know what I expected to happen on the day of my fortieth birthday, but up until the moment I pulled into my driveway that evening, it had been just another day like any other. Without a doubt, it became a day that I will never forget. In fact, it was a day that changed my life forever.

I hadn't told anyone at work that I reached that rather depressing milestone, so they treated me as if it were any other day. I would have been embarrassed if they had made a fuss, regardless, as I don't enjoy being the center of attention. I was somewhat disappointed, though, that my wife hadn't made more of an effort to make it a special day that morning before we headed to work. In my admittedly perverted imagination, I was hoping for some good wake-up sex or a blowjob in the shower. She gave me a card and made a big production out of bringing me my coffee, but aside from that it seemed like it was just another day.

I pulled into our driveway and approached the front door to find a note taped to it. It simply read, "text me before you come in" with a little smiley face at the bottom. This was the Meagan I knew and loved. She could be so spontaneous at times that I never knew what to expect. I whipped out my phone and texted her a message that I was standing at our door. A moment later she responded: "come on in." Another smiley face.

With a bit of hesitance, I opened the door and immediately noticed a path of rose petals on the floor, which snaked its way up the staircase. I could hear soft jazz music coming from upstairs, and could smell the scented candles that were her obsession. I placed my belongings on the floor and tip-toed up the stairs. I followed the path of the rose petals around the corner and into our bedroom, where I found Meagan lying face-down on top of our bed, wearing only a pair of high heels, which she playfully kicked behind her.

"Happy birthday!" she chirped with a bright smile. Her gorgeous blue eyes twinkled with mischief. Judging by the steam on the walls of our bathroom and the fresh look of her long, strawberry-blonde hair, I could tell that she had been home for a while. As if reading my thoughts, she added, "I got out of work early today."

"Did you?" I asked, loosening my tie. "Just for me?"

"Just...for...you," she stated in her sexiest voice. I continued to undress, and became a little self-conscious as she was practically staring a hole through me. "Don't mind me," she said. "I'm just enjoying the show."

"Well, I'm here to entertain," I said with a smile, dropping my boxers to the floor with a flourish. She lowered her gaze to my rapidly-expanding penis and raised her eyebrows. I approached the end of the bed and attempted to insert my dick in her mouth, but she gently pushed me away.

"Nuh-uh-uh," she said, scolding me with her finger playfully wagging in the air. "This is a special day, and I have a special treat for you."

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

Biting her lip, she moved to the head of our bed and reached into her nightstand, producing a set of handcuffs and a blindfold. Years ago, in an effort to put a little spark in our love life, I purchased both items for her. It was incredibly fun to secure her to our bed, have my way with her, and role play with our various fantasies. She only let me do it a handful of times, and it had been years since the last time. This truly would be a special treat.

I made a move to grab the handcuffs, but she yanked them away from me. "Not this time," she said with a mischievous grin. "This time, it's your turn."

"Really?" I said. "I...I don't know, honey. I'm not sure that—"

"Just come here and lie down," she ordered, patting the mattress. "I won't hurt you, I promise."

Reluctantly, I lay on the bed and raised my arms over my head. Although I really enjoyed handcuffing her in the past, maybe having her take charge for once wouldn't be so bad. I have to admit, I became aroused as she secured my wrists to the bed and placed the blindfold over my eyes. It was a quality blindfold, I discovered. I couldn't see a thing.

I began to speak, but felt a finger touch my lips. I decided to lie back and enjoy the ride. The next sensation I felt were a pair of warm, soft hands caressing my legs and inner thighs. Then I felt hot breath on my now fully-erect cock. A silky smooth tongue slowly traveled from the base of my cock to the tip, and then back again. It made the trip again, ever-so-lightly licking the length of my shaft until it reached the head. A soft kiss on my cock head caused it to spasm reflexively.

She placed her mouth over my cock and slowly engulfed it. Inch by inch I felt warmth and wetness as she took me deeper and deeper inside her mouth. When she reached her furthest depth, she held it there for a moment. I could feel her warm breath escape from her nose and tickle my pubic hair. She then swirled her tongue and traveled back up the length of my shaft at the same slow and deliberate pace with which she began.

I was in absolute heaven at this point. I hadn't received such a fantastic blowjob in years. Don't get me wrong; our sex life had always been very healthy, and Meagan went down on me nearly every time we had sex. It's just that in recent years it seemed as though her blowjobs had a purpose: either as a warm-up act to the main event or to get me off as quickly as possible. This blowjob was sensual and erotic, just as I remembered from our early days together.

She removed my dick from her mouth and held it with her slender fingers while she swirled her tongue in circles around my balls. Just as I was beginning to wonder how long this would last, I felt a startling sensation of another set of lips on the tip of my cock. I reflexively recoiled, but was held in place by the handcuffs.

"Wh-what's happening?" I stammered.

I heard giggling at the foot of the bed, and soft whispering that I couldn't hear over the sound of the music. "Happy birthday, Thomas," an unfamiliar female voice said. A strange set of lips - softer and fuller than my Irish wife's slender lips - embraced my cock head and made the slow and agonizing journey down my shaft, resting deeper than I had ever experienced before as that flickering tongue simultaneously teased my balls.

Meagan and I were always open and honest about our sexuality, and freely shared our fantasies together. I once told her about watching a porno flick when I was a young man, and how captivated I was by the image of two women taking turns sucking a lucky man's dick. There was just something about that image that I found incredibly arousing. It was probably my wildest fantasy, and one that I never thought would come true in a million years.

This lifelong fantasy continued to play out as one mouth bobbed up and down my shaft while the other kissed and tongued my balls. I heard more whispering, and there was some shuffling on the bed. I could feel movement near my head. A sweet aroma filled my nostrils, and I soon felt warm, moist flesh pressing gently on my lips. I could tell right away that it wasn't Meagan's, but since I knew she was at the foot of the bed, I figured she must be okay with it.

I stuck out my tongue and tasted this strange new body hovering above my lips. It tasted as sweet as it smelled. I slid my tongue along this stranger's slick, swollen labia and teased her hardening clit with light flicks of my tongue. It seemed like she had a much larger clit than the one I was used to teasing.

As I continued to kiss, lick, and suck every inch of this strange new pussy pressed against my mouth, I felt the unmistakable sensation of entering another pussy at the other end of the bed. I heard a familiar moan and felt those familiar muscles squeezing my cock. The pussy on my mouth gyrated in small circles and pushed harder against my mouth while the pussy on my cock rose and fell at an ever-increasing pace. The room was filled with the sound of moaning drowning out the soft jazz music.

The pussy on my cock began grinding back and forth, and the moaning at the foot of the bed grew louder. I could feel a frantic movement against my pubic hair, and I knew what it meant. At the same time, the pussy on my mouth pressed more urgently against me, and I concentrated all of my efforts on sucking and licking the clit. Both women seemed to groan loudly and shake in unison, and I felt myself reaching a climax as well.

Just as I felt I was about to reach that apex, the movement at both ends stopped. I felt movement on the bed all around me, and as one pussy left my cock, it was replaced with another. I could not believe what was happening. Meagan was allowing me to fuck another woman.

This strange new pussy rode me hard and fast. I felt long fingernails scrape across my chest, and another set of fingers lightly graze my nut sack. Not only was Meagan okay with me fucking another woman, but it seemed she was in a position to have a close-up view. The movement on top of me became unbearably pleasurable, and I felt myself reach the point of no return.

"I...I'm gonna cum," I warned. Instead of prompting the swift removal I had assumed, my warning only seemed to spur the pace of movement. Within seconds, I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of my life, causing me to become light-headed for a moment as my muscles tensed and my wrists nearly ripped the bed posts from the frame.

I could still feel the sensation of semen traveling up my shaft and leaking through the tip as a set of large and supple breasts pressed against my chest and soft and luscious lips pressed against my own, gently but firmly.

"Happy birthday, Sweetie," this strange woman whispered.

There were sounds of rustling and whispered conversation at the other end of the room, and I lay in the center of the bed feeling completely drained and utterly relaxed. Moments later, I felt a tugging at the restraints on my wrists, and I was set free. When I lifted the blindfold I saw Meagan smiling and blushing as though she had just shared a dirty little secret. She kissed me passionately and pushed her tongue through my lips.

"That...was quite a surprise," I remarked.

"Mmmm," she purred, "I wanted to do something special. I knew you would like it."

"Who-?"

"Nuh-uh," she interrupted. "No way. You will never find out."

"What do you mean? Don't I have a right to know?"

"Nope."

"But...is it someone I know? Wouldn't it be awkward if I ran into her someday?"

"Don't you worry about it," she said with a smile. "I took care of everything."

"I was surprised when you let me..."

"And don't worry about that, either," Meagan insisted. "She has two kids, and had her tubes tied a while ago."

"But what about-?"

"Tom," she said, glaring at me, "you just need to trust me. She hasn't been with a man in a long time. She's clean, she can't get pregnant, and you will never run into her. That's all you need to know."

I had so many questions, but I could sense that if I continued to interrogate her, the mood would change dramatically, and I didn't want to taint what just happened. "Okay," I said, smiling. "I trust you. Now...what's for dinner?"

***

That evening seemed to reawaken Meagan's libido. The days that followed were some of the most sexually exciting times of my life. She opened up in a way I had never seen before and became a wild and adventurous lover in and out of the bedroom.

We talked constantly about what had happened that night. When I told her how impressed I was with the mystery woman's deepthroating ability, Meagan instantly made it her goal in life to learn how to do the same. She peppered me with questions about what I liked and didn't like, and I did the same with her. We were connecting on a level that we hadn't experienced in seventeen years of marriage.

"Weren't you jealous?" I asked her at one point.

"I thought I might be," she responded, "but I was more turned on than anything else. It was just so...hot."

We had just finished a particularly draining round of sex that night, and yet as she spoke she played with my cock as if she were attempting to begin another round.

"I never thought I would ever experience that," I said.

"Well, that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," she said. "I knew it was on your bucket list, and time is running out for you to fill that list."

She was always teasing me about my age, as she was three years younger. Turning forty didn't bother me at all, but it seemed to weigh on her. Looking back, I believe she felt the onset of a mid-life crisis far more than I did.

"Yeah, I practically have one foot in the grave," I replied, stabbing her in the side with my elbow. "What about you? Any items on your bucket list that have gone unfulfilled?"

"Not after this past week!" she said, kissing me softly.

"I feel kind of guilty," I said. "I got to experience what it's like to be with another woman. Don't you wonder what it would be like to be with another man?"

Neither of us had much sexual experience prior to our marriage. I only had two partners before meeting Meagan, and - according to her, at least - she only had one. I could see that she was carefully contemplating the question. She has always been very careful with her words. She would have made a terrific politician.

"I...I think about it, of course," she said. "I think everyone thinks about what it would be like, you know, when you see an attractive person walk by. But you're all I need, honey." She gave me another kiss and squeezed my cock.

A few days passed, and I had forgotten all about that conversation until Meagan approached the subject after yet another hot-and-heavy romp in bed.

"I was thinking..." she said.

"Uh-oh."

A slap landed on my shoulder. "I was thinking about what you asked me the other night," she continued. "Why does your birthday have to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? Why shouldn't we be able to do that all the time?"

"A threesome every night?" I laughed. "Bring it on!"

"No," she sighed, "not another threesome. I just mean...what do you think of maybe opening things up a bit?"

"Opening up? What do you mean? Swinging?"

"Yeah...no...maybe. I don't know, really. I just find the idea exciting, and I'm just seeing what you're open to."

I couldn't believe that we were even discussing this topic. Although we often shared our fantasies, the topic of swinging had never come up before. For whatever reason, the notion had never even occurred to me.

"I don't know," I said after a long pause. "I can't really see us as swingers. I mean, I don't even own a leisure suit."

She laughed. "Don't be ridiculous," she said.

"I just can't imagine hooking up with another couple...swapping wives. I mean...that just doesn't seem like something we would do. And I don't think I'd like to see you with another guy."

"I get that," she said. "It's hard to see your spouse with someone else."

That statement hit home with me. She had given me this incredible experience, and seemed to actually enjoy watching me with another woman. Why couldn't I do the same? It seemed hypocritical. Was I really that insecure?

"It's not that I wouldn't be okay with you doing something with another guy," I added. "I mean, I trust you completely. As long as it's just good, harmless fun like I had on my birthday. I'm just saying I don't want to see it. At least, not right in front of me."

"So, what are you suggesting?" she asked. "Something like an open marriage?"

I didn't even really know what that meant, honestly, but I went along with it. "Maybe. I don't know. I'm just saying that if you wanted to explore a little bit, I might be okay with that. I've never really thought of it. It does seem exciting, though. You know, just the fantasy aspect of it. I don't know if I could actually go through with it."

There was a long silence as we both considered this potentially life-altering decision. She slowly stroked her fingers along my chest as she lay her head on my shoulder, tickling me with her soft and golden hair.

"You know I love you," she said, "more than anything in the world. And nothing would ever change that."

"I know," I said. "And you know the same goes for me."

"I think it could be a fun little adventure for both of us," she said. "You know, if we decided to do it."

"But there would have to be ground rules," I said. "No screwing around with anyone we know. That would be too awkward. And no married people, obviously, unless they are in an open marriage, too."

"Agreed," she said.

"We would have to tell each other everything - and I mean everything. Every detail, no matter how small. And we would have to be discreet. Like, no meeting people anywhere where anyone might recognize us. And protection...always use protection."

She giggled. "You sound like a lifeguard."

"Well, I know you can't get pregnant, but...you know...diseases and such."

"I know what you mean. Obviously, we'd be selective with who we're with."

"And no more than three hook-ups," I continued. "I don't want to risk either of us getting too attached to anyone."

"Okay," she said with some hesitance.

"I mean, as long as we both played by the rules, I don't see how it could ever harm anything," I said.

"It might even enhance what we have," she added.

"Are we really thinking of doing this?" I asked, lifting her freckled face to mine and peering into her incredible azure eyes.

***

It wasn't a rash decision by any means. We discussed it over and over again, several nights in a row. We debated every angle, considered every risk, and answered every question we had. I even did some research online to see if others were contemplating the same question. I was absolutely stunned to discover how many couples had actually taken the plunge, which made it seem as though it wasn't a big deal. After all was said and done, Meagan and I came to the joint decision to open our marriage.

We began by opening separate accounts on a website that helps people find adult "friends." We had great fun posing for the photos that we used for our profiles, and enjoyed chatting with several of the users online. It wasn't long before Meagan found a local man who interested her.

"He wants me to meet him," she said.

"Already?" I asked. It seemed as though events were moving more quickly than I had imagined. "When? Where?"

"Tonight," she said. "I figured I'd discuss it with you before we decide where."

I slowly shook my head. Were we really going to do this? It had been exciting to fantasize about it, but to actually go through with it seemed insane. Then again, you only live once.

"I want to go with you," I said, "for safety."

"Tom," she said, "I can handle myself."

"I know you can, honey, but I just—"

"Don't you think it would be awkward for you? For all of us? I mean, you can come if you want, but I thought you had said that you don't want to know any of the guys I'm with."

She was right; I had said that. Now that it was actually happening, I felt like I wanted to witness it, to feel like I was part of the process and not some third party. Then again, she was also right that it would be awkward. To sit across the table from my wife and this stranger on their first "date", and to look him in the eyes knowing what he was about to do to my wife, was an experience I preferred to avoid.

"I want a picture," I said, "or even better, a video."

"Tom," she said with a laugh, "nothing is going to happen tonight! I'm only meeting him for a drink to see if we click as well face-to-face as we do online."

"Okay," I said.

"You would really want a video?" she asked.

"Well...yeah," I said, sheepishly. "Is that weird?"

"A little," she said with a grin.

As I watched her prepare for her date that night, my stomach churned with painful stabs of jealousy interspersed with unexpected jolts of adrenaline that made my heart race and my palms sweat. I felt both nauseous and aroused at the same time.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,320 Followers