Opening Up

Story Info
Amanda has an unexpected audience while on her knees.
2.1k words
4.37
29.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in college when I first realized that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I went to an all-girls Catholic highschool growing up and sexuality and expression aren't on the curriculum.

When I moved out and into a dorm with my best friend the whole world began to open up to me. I knew about sex and I'd lost my virginity years previous but it hadn't been enjoyable. I knew I was attractive. At 5'7 and 115 pounds with red hair with a sprinkling of freckles across my nose I'd received a decent amount of attention when I first got to campus.

I started dating a guy named Dillon. I didn't know enough about dating at the time but Dillon was an asshole. He was cute in a bad-boy sort of way and he had a cock that I'd suck to this day for old time's sake. Uncut, eight inches and so thick I could barely get my hand all the way around it. Just thinking about that fat fuck-meat still gets me wet.

Back to the story!

We'd made out a few times and I'd blown him in his car once but we still hadn't had sex. He lived with his parent's off campus and my roommate was a friend of the family and while I still love her, she would have tattled to my parents (who would have shipped me home immediately) if she caught me screwing around in there.

That left his friend Jeff's place. It wasn't the first time that we'd ended up there, making out while three other couples did the same thing. We had all been drinking, neglecting an ungodly amount of homework and fooling around. An end of the week fling to blow off steam.

I had been looking forward to it all week. I still didn't have a very accurate view on sex but I knew that making out made me soaking wet and I'd masturbate when I got home.

We'd played beer pong for a while and then later some poker but the evening was winding down and Jeff put on some music to cover up all the wet smacking sounds and little moans as everyone paired up and began to fool around.

I'd felt self-conscious at first. I'd been told for so long how the natural urges of my body were immoral and needed to be both controlled and hidden away. Doing something so sexual in front of other people seemed like a double dose of sin. I relaxed quickly though when I realized that no one in the room was paying the slightest bit of attention to us.

I sat next to him as he slid his hand up my shirt. I never wear a bra, not out of some hidden bit of sexual rebelliousness, but just owing to the fact that I don't need one. I'm not very gifted in the breast department but what I do have will never need one.

He played with my nipples, pinching them and squeezing my tits as I rubbed his dick through his pants. I was wearing a simple, yellow t-shirt and a pair of tiny shorts that showed off my perky bottom.

By the time he started lifting the edge of my shirt I was probably soaked through the shorts and wanted nothing more than to bury two fingers inside myself and ride an orgasm all the way to that sleepy afterglow. I hesitated at first but a quick glance around the room showed that two of the couples had taken the two bedrooms and were probably happily fucking each others brains out.

Jeff and his girlfriend, Samantha were the only ones left and they were completely engrossed in what they were doing. She straddled his lap brazenly, her skirt draped around his hips and legs and I could hear wet sounds as he licked and kissed her tits. They were on the opposite side of the coffee table as us and I couldn't see anything but her back.

Thus ignored I let Dillon free one of my breasts and suck on the nipple roughly. I stifled at groan at the electric feeling of his mouth on me and gripped a handful of his hair. I didn't even realize that I'd spread my legs at his first lick and he took the opportunity to unbutton my shorts.

They were tight little things and again I had a little rush of fear race through me but no one was looking and my heart was racing at the thought of him touching me there. I let him and it wasn't long before his hand slipped down the front of my shorts and a finger slipped between my swollen and wet pussy lips.

The shorts were so tight and his finger, as it slipped inside me, was still pressed against my clit and I immediately had a shuddering orgasm. I could feel myself locking around his intruding finger and I bit my lip in silence as I had my first orgasm from anyone but myself.

It didn't last long but the wildness of it shocked me. It felt almost reckless and I wanted more. I put my hand between my legs, against the back of his hand and urged him deeper. I couldn't fit my hand down my shorts as well or I'd have added my own finger as well.

Time passed in a slow, pink haze of pleasure and exploration. He had stopped kissing me entirely and was playing with my tits, his dick pressed against my thigh.

I heard a slurping sound that drew my attention and saw Samantha, on her knees in front of Jeff, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked him off. I still couldn't see anything, her body blocked everything but seeing that much was enough to send me through another orgasm. I didn't even realize I'd been staring until I saw that Jeff was watching me too.

While both of my hands were engages he had both of his free though he used one to hold the back of Samantha's head, urging her on. He gave me a small smile and an even smaller wave. I was both mortified and extremely turned on. I wanted to slam my thighs together and spread them wider all at the same time.

It was confusing and I erred on the side of caution. Jeff's head lolled back and his eyes closed again. I pulled Dillon's hand from my pants. "Your turn." I said, quietly. Trying not to disturb Jeff and Samantha.

He grinned at me and I tried to kneel down in front of him. Unfortunately Samantha had pushed the coffee table out of center and I would have been sitting on the rickety, glass thing if I tried it. Instead I kneeled next to the table and he stood.

I'd only ever had one other dick before and even I knew that Dillon had a monster in his pants. He was also very proud of it and didn't mind telling people he'd known for ten minutes in explicit detail how large he was.

I unzipped his pants, thinking I could get him out of the hole it offered but had to unbutton them as well. He was hard, but not as hard as he'd been when I'd blown him last time. The tip of his cock was large and purple and glistened with precum.

Not the most experienced cocksucker at the time I didn't really know how to begin and I began to lick the tip of his enormous prick, cleaning it of the precum. I felt an aching hollowness in my pussy and knew that if he asked me, tonight I'd let him fuck me unconscious.

I felt eyes on me again and realized that with us turned to the side like this, Jeff had almost a perfect view of my face as I began my fourth ever blowjob. Dillon faced slightly away from the other couple but his cockhead was clearly in view.

I blushed hotly as I fed Dillon's cock into my mouth, pushing open my lips and jaw until the head was nestled on the flat of my tongue. Dillon groaned, loudly enough to make me pinch him and then quieted down, his hand on the back of my head.

Pumping his cock with one hand I held his leg with the other. He began thrusting into my mouth, which was both a curse and a blessing. I knew I was getting him off but when he got too excited he gagged me with barely half his length.

Trying to ignore Jeff I instead focused on my breathing and hoped that when Dillon came he would let me know.

I could feel Jeff's eyes on me though and while I didn't make any eye contact with Dillon, Jeff and I kept meeting gazes. I realized, after a minute, that he was timing his thrusts into Samantha's mouth with Dillon's into mine. I don't know why but I tried to smile at him abashedly and he grinned back at me.

I was extremely turned on by the whole exchange. The other two times I'd blown Dillon he'd tried to tilt my head up so he could look into my eyes. There was some sort of shame there that he'd wanted to get off on and I suddenly knew what it was.

Jeff watching me suck Dillon's cock was so deliciously filthy that I almost came when the revelation hit me.

My tool for communication, how I expressed myself, how I showed affection and what ultimately allowed me to interact with the world was being used as a cock holster. What compounded it was that someone I barely knew was seeing me so debased. Christian Goody Goody Amanda was getting mouth-fucked. I was a plaything and I reveled in it.

Jeff mimed fingering myself. My heart racing I slipped a hand down my shorts and curled a finger inside my slit, my eyes closing in pleasure, tears leaking out of the corners of them. He could have asked anything of me at that moment. I was so in love with the idea of being lusted after, of being sexy and desirable I would have let him fuck me right there in front of Dillon.

I came at the mental image of Jeff ramming his prick into me while I blew Dillon.

It took me a moment to settle down but Dillon hadn't stopped while I'd made myself cum and I could feel his cockhead swell as he began to cum. The first spurt always caught me by surprise with how strong it is. Cum slammed into the roof of my mouth and I fought the urge to pull away. Dillon's head was back and his eyes were closed but I could see Jeff staring at me clearly.

I looked directly into his eyes while Dillon's prick jumped and danced in my mouth, filling it with his seed. I continued to pump his shaft as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into me. My eyes never left Jeff's even as Dillon shuddered and pulled himself out.

I opened my mouth slightly and cum dribbled down my chin. The first two times I'd blown someone I'd swallowed their cum as a reflex, it was there...spitting hadn't really occurred to me so I'd swallowed it down just to get rid of it.

The third time, Dillon had finished on my tits and I hadn't really thought about that much either. This time though, I felt powerful as Jeff's eyes scoured me as the muscles in my neck contracted and expanded, dumping Dillon's orgasm into my belly. His eyes were glazed and even though he had a beautiful girl on his dick, sucking like a porn star he chose to watch me.

I mouthed a single word to him, "Cum." and he did. I watched his back arch slightly and his hips lifted off the couch and then Samantha was coughing and gagging.

She gave a harsh, whispering, "What the fuck?" to Jeff and I hid a giggle behind my hand. Dillon finally started tucking himself away and I stood, taking the hand he offered me. I could see Samantha trying to wipe cum off of her cheeks and shirt where she'd either spit it out or had been a cum target when she'd pulled him out of her mouth.

Jeff apologized to her but when she wasn't paying attention he caught my eye and shrugged, making a funny face. I winked at him, smiling and blushing at the same time.