Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both hands working on both nipples I took the chance and looked at her face. Her eyes had rolled back in her head; clearly she was doing okay. I leaned in and licked her ear before I whispered, "These tits, they're mine aren't they? I mean they only come alive when I play with them. I think they should belong to me now. Don't you agree?" She kept humping her hips and gasping for breath as if she hadn't heard me, so I stopped. That got her attention. "Say what I want to hear. Tell me, who do these tits belong to?"

I was really out on a limb with this because my wife was not someone easily identified with being submissive. She tried to say something. Since I was pretty sure it was what I'd asked her to say, I cut her some slack and went back to pinching and twisting her nipples. "Did you just tell me these tits belong to me? Cause I didn't understand a word you said. But I know it's hard for you to talk when you're ready to cum so I'll allow a vigorous nod."

She began a very vigorous nod before I even completed the sentence.

"Excellent. So when I have my breakfast tomorrow, you will use my tits to spread the butter on my toast." I pulled her nipples back and forth as if she was already spreading the butter. "And when the game comes on, you'll have my tits waiting to display to me for my pleasure?" I went back to pinching, squeezing and twisting and watched her cum. Glorious!

After witnessing her orgasm I had nearly recovered myself. I was not as young as I once was so a second hardening of my cock would likely take a little while. I unhooked and untied the ties and slowly lowered her arms, rubbing the circulation back. I reached into the closet again and palmed the nipple clamps then I slipped my arm around her waist and walked her back over to the chair I had placed by the bed. I sat down but held her back, making her stand there as she continued to heave, catching her breath. I told her to turn around so I could decide on how best to punish her.

Her ass was still shaking so I reached out to pet it to settle her down. I stood up, reached around her and grabbed a nipple; they were still turgid and ripe. I clamped them both, then sat back in the chair. I had her spread her legs and bend over, palms on the floor. Her arms were in the way again as she obeyed me. I told her to put her hands behind her back.

Ah, now that was the view I was going for; heavenly legs encased in sheer black stockings with the seams running down the back, calves contracted as she stood on her high heels. Between her knees I could see her neck straining to keep balanced. Further up, between her thighs hung her breasts adorned with flaming nipples in clamps. But up higher, where her glorious legs came together, where her stockings ended and unblemished skin was in abundance, there formed the ass that would be spanked.

I noticed her swollen pussy was still trying to kiss the air. I lingered on her pussy, all pink and bald. I was going to fuck that pussy in a very short while. I was going to claim that pussy too. My mouth was watering as I contemplated her "Nooks and Crannies" as she called her vulva and labia.

I reached for my martini and took a sip but noticed she was still slightly gyrating; her pussy was still kissing the air, as if the knowledge that I was staring at her in a most provocative way was enough to keep her on edge. She was not an easy woman to please sometimes. One orgasm was like nothing to her, just a warm up really. Only once had she begged me to stop. She'd keep going and going, usually longer than I could hope to go. It was hard for me to figure out her multi-orgasmic talent considering all her fears and her past, but never look a gift horse in the mouth my momma used to say. The best thing I ever purchased was her purple dildo. I could keep her in the throws of passion much longer than any man could keep his dick stiff, by plunging "purple rain" into her over and over again. Using the dildo on her was how I had learned to fully appreciate how every muscle in her face contracted just before she came.

It was time to get the spanking started and decide how many smacks her pretty derrière would get. My cock made the decision by responding to its mate. That pussy belonged to my cock and sensing his pussy in need, my cock responded. What a hero my cock was.

Replacing my martini on the desk I reached for her pussy and gave it several slow strokes without entering her vagina. She moaned and her hips came back to life. I told her to stand up and lay herself across my lap as it was time for the spanking to begin. I spread my legs wide to give her a wider surface over which to drape herself but that didn't produce the desired posture I had in my fantasy image. So I brought my legs closer together and allowed her head and shoulders to sink lower to the floor. I prodded her thighs to separate and told her to keep her feet stationed wide enough to grant access.

I lovingly rubbed her bottom up down and all around. When I asked her if she wanted to bite down on something while I spanked her, she gasped and looked at me. She saw me smirk and roll my eyes and then understood I was joking about needing pain relief.

But right now my cock was aching to come to the rescue of its favorite pussy so I raised my hand and smacked her left cheek. Then I smacked her other cheek. I gave each cheek three smacks and her ass was just beginning to pink up. I allowed my fingers to slide down her crack and rub between her labia straight down to her clit which was already peeking out waiting for fun. I dipped my thumb into her moist hole and slid it back up to her clit and tweaked it a few times. She tried to steady herself by moving forward on my lap. But that move, coincidentally, put her clit in place to rub against my thigh. I put my left hand on top of my thigh under her pussy, giving her my knuckles to rub on. I rubbed her ass with my right hand, and pushed her pelvis down on my knuckles. She picked up the move and circled her hips against my leg. I reached under her and pulled off the nipple clamps so I could rub her nipples. She grunted with each breath she took, getting louder and more drawn out until her grunts morphed into moans.

No kids in the house meant we were both free to be as vocal as we pleased and judging from her noises I'd say she was mighty pleased. I got to watch her ass twitch and contract as she brought herself to another orgasm. Just as she peaked I shoved my thumb in her and felt the last of her of vacillations.

Before she could slow down much more I grabbed her hips as I stood. I turned around and placed her on the bed on all fours. I slid my pants off and climbed up behind her, lined up and slammed home. We both moaned loudly. She immediately started pushing back and as I began to slam in and out, she slowly lowered her head, arched her back and spread her arms out, turning her head to the right. On the wall facing her was a large mirror and I knew she was watching me fuck her from behind. So I looked into the mirror too and our eyes met. She smiled at me. I had to look away if I was going to make this last but I couldn't take my eyes from the mirror. She had her hips up and her head down, angling my entry to rub her sweet spot. Slamming in again and again it took everything I had not to cum.

"I need to cum but not until you've clamped down on my cock, so squeeze me and cum for me." She squeezed and relaxed and squeezed and it was oh so fabulous. "Play with your pretty clit too." She brought her right hand under her body and I could feel her fingertips on my shaft as she played and I pumped. Then she began her ascent, her squeezing wasn't relaxing, she was tensing every muscle in her body, she wasn't moaning or panting anymore. It was the quiet before the storm.

In the next pump in she gasped and moaned and shrieked and shook. Her left hand was opening and closing, pulling the bed sheet then bunching it up. I kept slamming into her and allowed my own release to explode. I leaned over her back and rubbed her shoulders but my weight was far more than she could hold so I slowly rolled over and brought her with me while staying lodged within her. It took some time before either of our hips were able to still. I loved that part too, allowing my cock to shrink back while staying lodged inside, continuing to feel her internal tremors.

We napped for a little while. I woke when she was coming out of the bathroom. I asked her to go fix herself a drink and refresh mine. Then I grabbed my cell phone and made a call for a seafood dinner delivery. I figured I'd have maybe forty-five minutes before the dinner I just ordered would arrive. I asked for that kid Jeremy, Jimmy, whatever, the one that ogled my wife and turned into a puppy dog around her, to deliver.

**Your comments are always appreciated. I write for my own enjoyment. But I post to hear what others think about my scribbling. Voting only takes a second and you don't even have to be a registered member. So, please at least vote?

12