Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I love you Jack." She wrapped her legs around my waist and began to fondle my cock. "I have never felt safe with anyone, anywhere, except when I'm with you. You realize that? Even our very first night together I felt safe." She leaned in and kissed me hard.

I went back to paying homage to her tits, nipples in particular. Her breath caught in her throat and she began to hiss and moan. Her pelvis began to thrust toward me, but she wasn't quite there yet.

"How much do you trust me Tina? Do you trust me enough to finish this here and now?"

"Yes." She breathed.

"Then take off your coat and your blouse."

"But it's cold!"

"Tina, do you think I am unaware of the temperature or how you would feel being exposed to the temperature?" She shook her head. "Do you think I would put you in a situation where your physical comfort was unduly compromised?" She shook her head no again. "Then do as I ask and don't make me explain."

I kissed her chin and stroked her nipples some more. Her breath hitched again and she became lost in the sensation.

"Coat and blouse Tina." I whispered in her ear then stepped back to give her some room. She had to undress herself; she had to make this happen by openly consenting. She was not going to be passively accepting tonight.

She glanced around wide eyed. She looked through the trees where she could just make out the headlights of the passing cars. The only light near us was the interior light from my car and the shine from the moon. Once she removed her dark coat she came into better view in her cream colored blouse, which was so fine it probably was making her colder keeping it on.

"What about you? Aren't you undressing?"

I chuckled at her ploy. "No, I'm staying all bundled up so one of us doesn't get hypothermia. But if you'd like to fondle my nipples I can easily raise my shirt for you."

"Ha ha. Fine you better..."

"Nope, no ultimatums or warnings. No negotiating the conditions. You give in totally. Trust me completely or not at all." I took another step back from her to show her she was on her own in this first somewhat public nudity. She was going to do this by choice, not by coercion or omission of dissent.

She shrugged off her coat and tossed it behind her on the table. Then she removed her blouse and put it on her coat. She was sitting on the wooden park table, with her skirt hiked up around her waist, bald pussy hidden by her tightly clenched legs, wearing a beige garter belt connecting sheer stockings, in black high heels. From the waist up her breasts, a bit more than a handful, were topped by the largest nipples I have ever seen on breasts her size. They were out on display for me, in the park, lit by moonlight, on the table.

"Perfect. I wish you could see how beautiful you are. Spread your legs, sit up and arch your back. Pose for me."

She complied almost immediately but she kept glancing around as if someone was going to pop out of the woods any second. "Where should I put my arms?"

"I don't know, but they are kind of in the way. What do you think you should do with them?" I hitched in my breath as she placed them both behind her back and arched, posing as if she was tied up.

"I'm considering standing here and just looking at you, wondering how long I can hold out before I jump to the table and grab your nipples. They're so hard and erect, they really are begging to be played with. They want to be licked and pinched don't they?" I stepped in between her knees and wrapped my arms around her to offer warmth.

Tina nodded her head in agreement. I think she likes a mind fuck as well as a regular fuck.

"Reach up and play with your nipples for me. Do it to yourself just how I do it to you. Let me see you do that."

She went straight to her nipples with thumb and forefinger, gently twisting them. She splayed out her hands and strummed her nipples between her fingers. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched even more, impossibly more.

"I can see your juices flowing out, smell the arousal in the air. You have a tangy scent that has a hint of sugar. Keep playing with your nipples."

I leaned down, drawn by the tantalizing scent. She jumped a little when she felt my hands on her thighs, but settled back down immediately. I pushed her thighs wide apart as far as they would go and leaned my face down to her crotch. I took a lungful of pussy tang then dove in, tongue first. I couldn't get the kind of access I wanted so I gently pushed her back on the table and brought her knees up and out to the sides.

I glanced up at her to see she was still impossibly arched, pinching and tugging on her nipples, gently twisting them erratically. I went back to the juice flowing before me and began to lap up and down her slit. She moaned as I used my thumb to pull the top of her slit as high as it could comfortably go and with my flattened tongue I slowly licked all around her engorged clit. God I was not going to last long, I was far too worked up. I changed my course and placed my palm over her clit bearing down with steady even pressure while I moved my palm in a circle.

She began to buck her hips and moan with each intake of breath as I increased the speed with which I was waxing her clit. I dipped two fingers into her hole and searched for that rough spot just on the inside of where I was rubbing furiously. She bucked hard and fast and stopped breathing for a few seconds then she let it all out. She flowed onto my hand as her orgasm peaked and I forced myself to count to ten before I was going to ram into her harder than a locomotive.

I unbuckled my belt, unzipped then pulled down my trousers and out popped my straining cock. I grabbed it with one hand and allowed it to take one trip up and down slippery lane before I rammed into her.

I groaned and groaned with each thrust. She was still playing with her nipples and crying out with her breathy moaning. I reached forward and grabbed her around the waist so I could force her pelvis toward me as I thrust up into her. She slowly brought her hands back beside her head and gripped the edges of the table for stability. This left her breasts free to jump and jiggle with each thrust. I brought my hand back to her clit and vigorously frigged her. She came in an instant. I was losing it with her internal muscles clamping down my cock and with one last thrust I exploded. I held it still for only a second then went back to pumping and frigging. She came again and I slowed my thrusting as my cock shrunk back to normal.

As I slowly caught my breath I asked, "Still cold?"

She laughed and said "Nope. I'm unusually comfortable given the temperature."

"Well you'll get cold soon so let's get you dressed again." I grabbed her blouse and after turning it right side out, after trying to put it on her inside out, I slipped it over her head. I left the rest for her to do as I gathered up her coat and shook it out. I held out my hands indicating she should scoot off the table and when she took my hands she brought them up to her lips and kissed each one.

Then she did scoot off the table and stood perfectly still while I righted her skirt, then held out her coat for her. She surprised me by pushing her skirt back up to rest around her waist, leaving her dripping pussy bared to the elements.

I opened the car door for her but she didn't slide in. She took off her coat, then her blouse, then she put her coat back on. She folder her blouse in half then laid on the car seat and proceeded to sit on it. When she turned back to me she laughed at what was probably a very puzzled expression. "I am dripping with nothing to catch the drip. I don't want to ruin this skirt by sitting on it. Sheesh! You men never think of those things."

I opened the glove box and pulled out a hand towel. "Lucky for you I'm not your typical man. But I much rather like the way you solved this problem." Then I shut her car door and tossed the towel behind my back as I walked over to my side and climbed in. "Now open you coat for me so I can stay wide awake driving us home." After the heat kicked on, she did just that.

**Comments are most welcome, as always. Voting is okay if you don't want to comment.

12